United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Player & Manager Watch

Old 15-02-2016, 01:34 PM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default James Rodriguez

Real Madrid Transfer News: James Rodriguez Deals Blow to Manchester United Hopes

James Rodriguez has said his "future lies at Real Madrid," a statement that could scupper the reported transfer hopes of Manchester United.

The Colombian forward was speaking after Real Madrid's 4-2 win over Athletic Bilbao in La Liga, a game in which the ex-Porto man found the net. He admitted Zinedine Zidane's promotion to manager has helped improve his game, per Spanish publication Marca:

Quote:
I'm doing much better, and that helps a lot. It's not just me. I think the change has been good for everyone. For me it's because Zidane has contributed to our game. We're all playing better. He speaks to everyone and shows real character when match day comes. I'm not reproaching anyone. Everything takes its own time and you have to wait. When you get a chance, you always have to be on top of your game.
Zidane's influence has certainly been obvious on a Madrid team that's scored 20 goals in the last four league games at home, according to Sky Sports.

However, the Frenchman receiving an endorsement from James is somewhat surprising. The attacking midfielder's temperament had been called into question after an apparent bust-up between manager and player involving James' warm-up routine as a substitute, per images from Spanish television station La Sexta (h/t AS).

Those reports prompted speculation the 24-year-old might move to Old Trafford in the summer. Back in January, Spanish website Fichajes.net (h/t Metro's Mark Brus) linked the Red Devils with a potential £64.7 million bid.

John Richardson of the Sunday Express also suggested James' agent, Jorge Mendes, had spoken to United about a possible deal during the same month.

But lost in all the speculation regarding his attitude and relationship with Zidane have been some credible performances from the Colombian playmaker in recent games.

It's in the context of this form that James has reaffirmed his desire to succeed in the Spanish capital, per the Marca report: "I think my future lies at Real Madrid. I want to be here for many years to come and that's my dream."

The way Zidane has Los Blancos currently playing, a style emphasising flair and creative verve, is perfect for the mercurial talents of a player like James. His goal threat and eye for a pass are attributes that work best in a more fluid formula.

As it is, staying in Madrid is best for the player. James must build on the recent promise he's shown and adapt fully to what Zidane wants from his forwards.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2616531-real-madrid-transfer-news-james-rodriguez-deals-blow-to-manchester-united-hopes
Old 15-02-2016, 01:55 PM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: James Rodriguez

Kalau menurut saya sih James Rodriguez lebih cocok main di La Liga atau Perancis dibanding Premier League...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 01:56 PM   #3
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Man United eye James Rodriguez as alternative of Juve’s Paul Pogba

Real Madrid’s attempts to sign Juventus midfield superstar Paul Pogba is set to open doors to Manchester United to make official move for their long-time target James Rodriguez, who is expected to leave the Santiago Bernabeu this summer.

After the appointment of Jose Mourinho as Louis Van Gaal replacement at Man United, the officials of the club are intending to, bring several big-name stars at Old Trafford.

Man United have already completed the first signing of the summer by bringing the Villarreal talented defender Eric Bailly at Old Trafford.

The chief reporter of Squawka, Greg Stobart has revealed on Facebook that James Rodriguez could be available this summer if Real Madrid are successful in their attempts to sign the 23-year-old Paul Pogba

Greg Stobart said: “Will James Rodriguez be offered to Man United?

“When he leaves Real Madrid, he certainly will be because, of course, Jorge Mendes is James Rodriguez’s agent and has a great relationship with Real Madrid.

“He’s Jose Mourinho’s agent and he’s very tight with Ed Woodward – the Man United executive vice-chairman.

“If Real Madrid did sign Paul Pogba, then you would imagine they would have to shift James in which case Man United would be the sensible option.”

Code:
http://golazogoal.com/man-united-eye-james-rodriguez-as-alternative-of-juves-paul-pogba/
Old 10-05-2017, 02:11 PM   #4
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Real Madrid offer James Rodriguez to Manchester United but Antoine Griezmann remains their No 1 target

* Real Madrid are keen on selling James Rodriguez to finance summer spending
* Manchester United have been offered the star despite recent impressive form
* The 25-year-old Colombian has already been made available to Chelsea
* Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann remains the No 1 target for United

Despite playing an important part in Real Madrid's run-in, James Rodriguez is still set to be sold by the club at the end of the season and Manchester United are the lastest side he has been offered to.

The 25-year-old Colombian international has already been made available to Chelsea as Madrid look to finance their summer spending by selling the player they signed for £60million after the last World Cup.

United want a big-name signing that captures the imagination as well as the more rudimentary requirements in midfield and defence.

Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann remains the No 1 target but the Frenchman could stay with the Spanish club under coach Diego Simeone.

And should this happen as Atletico prepare to play in their new stadium this summer, it will count for nothing that United are willing to meet his £85m buy-out clause.

Attention could then turn to Rodriguez who is represented by Jose Mourinho's agent Jorge Mendes. It was the Portuguese who brought Angel di Maria to the club in 2014.

Manchester United are the lastest side James Rodriguez has been offered to. The 25-year-old Colombian international has already been made available to Chelsea

That will not necessarily influence a move for Rodriguez in a positive way because Di Maria was a £59.7m flop under Louis van Gaal and later sold to Paris Saint-Germain.

Mourinho will be more willing to get the best out of Rodriguez however, and his drop in form over the last year is seen as more a response to being frozen out at Santiago Bernabeu than any permanent loss of quality

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4488750/Real-Madrid-offer-James-Rodriguez-Manchester-United.html
Old 10-07-2017, 12:41 PM   #5
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

James Rodriguez wants Real Madrid exit sealed next week as Manchester United, Chelsea and PSG compete for £62m-rated midfielder

* James Rodriguez is looking to push through his exit from Real Madrid
* Manchester United, Chelsea and PSG are leading the race for his signature
* The Spanish outfit have just signed young midfielder Dani Cabellos

James Rodriguez looks set to leave Real Madrid having told the club he wants a move sorted with the next 48 hours.

Madrid travel to the United States on Tuesday for their pre-season tour and Rodriguez is not planning on joining them.

The club have signed young Spanish midfielder Dani Ceballos paving the way for Rodriguez to make his departure.

James Rodriguez is determined to push through his Real Madrid exit. Manchester United, Chelsea and PSG are leading the race for Rodriguez's signature

Manchester United, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are three three clubs leading the way for his signature.

But they will have to stump up somewhere in the region of £62million if they want the Colombia international.

Madrid president Florentino Perez would be happy to keep the player at Real Madrid because of his lucrative marketing impact, but Rodriguez himself has decided he'd prefer to leave the Bernabeu.

The attacking midfielder only played in 33 of Real Madrid's 60 matches last season and wasn't even included in the squad for the Champions League final.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4679560/James-Rodriguez-wants-Real-Madrid-exit-sealed-week.html
Old 29-06-2020, 10:22 AM   #6
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Real Madrid star James Rodriguez admits Manchester United wanted him before 2014 World Cup and reveals he had the chance to leave Real Madrid last summer but they BLOCKED his Bernabeu exit

* James Rodriguez has revealed that Man United were looking to sign him in 2013
* The Colombian was linked with United but opted to join Ligue 1 side Monaco
* He went on to have a great World Cup in Brazil and joined Real Madrid
* Rodriguez says that Madrid blocked a 'really good offer' last summer

James Rodriguez has revealed that a 'really good offer' was blocked by Real Madrid last summer, before admitting that Manchester United were looking to sign him before the 2014 World Cup.

The Colombia international has long been linked with a move to the Premier League, having failed to deliver at Real Madrid since moving from Monaco in 2014.

United are one club that have held an interest in the attacking midfielder, and the 28-year-old has revealed that the English club made a big move to secure his services when he was at Porto in 2013.

James Rodriguez has revealed interest from Manchester United before the 2014 World Cup. The Colombian had been on the radar of a host of European clubs before the tournament

'I think there was some kind of talk there,' he told Rio Ferdinand's The Locker Room on his United links. 'My manager has a great relationship with the club, and his name is Jorge Mendes.

'Well, we always dream of getting in a big club. Since I was a child I always admired Manchester. I always saw those teams with Rio, with [Ryan] Giggs and [Paul] Scholes, there were a lot of prodigious players, and I wanted to get there in that year, but it didn't happen.

'I thought that I had to play for a club that wasn't so big. From there I went to France, just before the World Cup.

'My plan was to go to the World Cup, have great participation there, score goals, reach a good level and from there play for a big club. Then the Real Madrid thing happened.'

The 28-year-old said his agent, Jorge Mendes, had held talks with United over a move. He instead joined Monaco before signing for Madrid after a wonderful World Cup display. His future at Madrid looks bleak having fallen down the pecking order under Zinedine Zidane

Rodriguez's move to Madrid hasn't quite gone according to plan. Despite being part of a squad that has swept the top European prizes, the Colombian has struggled to cement a starting place in the side, and has fallen down the pecking order under Zinedine Zidane.

Rodriguez, Gareth Bale and Lucas Vasquez are the first names on the chopping block as Madrid look to generate funds to land their main targets.

Rodriguez had spent two seasons on loan at Bayern Munich but failed to secure a permanent move to the club, returning to Madrid in what was a surprise to some.

'I stayed this year because… Let me tell you what happened,' he added.

'Last summer I got a really good offer from a club, I don't want to say the name, but I could go there because I knew that I wouldn't play much here. I knew it.

'So I got this offer from this club and I haven't been allowed to leave due to several issues. So basically I'm here this year because of the circumstances, not because I wanted to be, because I knew that I wouldn't be able to play much.

'But here I'm learning every day and hopefully in the future I will be able to play more. I know that I have the talent and I believe in my daily work.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8466021/Real-Madrid-star-James-Rodriguez-admits-Manchester-United-wanted-2014-World-Cup.html
Old 07-07-2020, 09:49 AM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

James Rodriguez puts Manchester United on red alert after the Real Madrid midfielder refused to travel with the squad to face Athletic Bilbao on Sunday

* James Rodriguez was not in the Real Madrid matchday squad on Sunday
* Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane did not reveal why Rodriguez did not travel
* The Colombian has made only 14 appearances for the LaLiga leaders this season
* Premier League quartet Man Utd, Arsenal, Everton and Wolves are all interested

James Rodriguez has put potential suitors, including Manchester United, on red alert after he refused to travel with the Real Madrid squad for Sunday's game against Athletic Bilbao.

Sergio Ramos' late penalty gave LaLiga leaders Madrid all three points, but Rodriguez was missing from Zinedine Zidane's matchday squad at the San Memes.

The 28-year-old has been linked with a move away from the club, having played just 14 games in all competitions this season, and Zidane confirmed after Sunday's game that it was Rodriguez's decision not to travel.

'He wanted to be left out because of his own reasons,' said Zidane after Sunday's game.

James Rodriguez was not in the Real Madrid matchday squad for the match on Sunday. Zinedine Zidane refused to reveal why Rodriguez opted not to travel with the squad. Manchester United, Arsenal, Wolves and Everton are all interested in Rodriguez. Real Madrid could let the 28-year-old leave for a cut price fee of £22million this summer

'The reasons are between us and I'm not going to tell you anymore.'

Responding to claims the pair have fallen out, Rodriguez himself told Colombian television: 'There was never any problem [with Zidane]. Each coach has his tastes.

'We have a normal, working relationship. It does not seem fair to me that a person is disrespected for not picking a player.'

As well as a move to United, Rodriguez has also been linked with a move to Everton and a potential reunion with coach Carlo Ancelotti.

Arsenal and Wolves are also rumoured to be eyeing up a cut-price £22m move.

Rodriguez had an unconvincing two-year loan spell at Bayern Munich from 2017 to 2019 after he was frozen out of Zidane's plans at Madrid.

This season, he missed two months at the back end of 2019 due to a knee injury picked up on international duty and he was also sidelined with a hip problem for a short period.

His contract is up in June 2021 and he is therefore keen to leave the club this summer having been unable to establish himself in Zidane's second stint in charge.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8494123/James-Rodriguez-puts-Manchester-United-red-alert-refused-travel-squad.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 10
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, reza willya, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, VitaChicharito, wira_ozora, zudomiriku