United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 10-08-2019, 07:06 AM   #141
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United Women's Team

Tim United pria mulai bertanding weekend ini tapi tim United wanita baru bulan depan

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2019, 11:53 PM   #142
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Tim wanita United dengan jersey ketiga musim 2019/2020

Old 21-08-2019, 10:02 AM   #143
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United Women's ground Leigh Sports Village named as one of nine venues to host matches at 2021 European Women's Championship

* The European Women's Championship will be played across England in 2021
* Leigh Sports Village has replaced Nottingham Forest's City Ground as a venue
* Sue Campbell believes this could further raise the profile of the women's game

Manchester United Women's ground Leigh Sports Village has been named as one of nine venues chosen to host the UEFA European Women's Championship in 2021.

The 16-team tournament will be played across the country, with the final taking place at Wembley.

Leigh Sports Village has replaced Nottingham Forest's City Ground as a venue due to planned stadium refurbishments during the tournament.

Baroness Sue Campbell, the FA's director of women's football, believes the tournament will be a huge opportunity to further raise the profile of the women's game.

'The performance of the Lionesses this summer engaged the nation and helped to generate significant momentum in the women's game.

'Looking ahead, hosting a home Euro in 2021 offers a huge opportunity for us to continue to push the profile of women's football and to inspire more women and girls to get involved in the game.

'I am confident that the selected cities and stadia will allow hundreds of thousands of fans across the country to attend matches and will also help to deliver an atmosphere befitting of a home European Championship to the nation.'

Leigh Sports Village will be one of the venues to host the European Women's Championship. The 16-team tournament will be played across the country, with the final at Wembley

There will be approximately 700,000 tickets available for fans across the country and extensive coverage of every match of the tournament. The nine tournament venues are: Bramall Lane, Brentford Community Stadium, Brighton and Hove Community Stadium, Leigh Sports Village; Manchester City Academy Stadium, New York Stadium, Stadium MK, St Mary's Stadium and Wembley.

England have qualified for the competition automatically as host nation.

Manchester United Women and England defender Abbie McManus said: 'The support we received from fans this summer was incredible, and to know that we have a Euro on home soil in two years' time is a huge motivation to work hard and remain focused, both on and off the pitch.

'I'm sure that Leigh Sports Village and the other eight venues across the country will provide amazing settings for Euro games, and we look forward to being able to experience the roar of a home crowd in the summer of 2021.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7376129/Manchester-United-Womens-ground-host-European-Womens-Championship-2021.html
Old 21-08-2019, 11:14 AM   #144
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Selamat datang dan selamat bergabung di tim wanita United, Lotta Okvist !!!

Old 09-09-2019, 06:46 AM   #145
Andi Istiabudi
manager

STONEY PROUD FOLLOWING DERBY DAY DEFEAT

Casey Stoney was full of pride as Manchester United Women battled to a narrow 1-0 defeat against Manchester City in our first match in the Women's Super League.

The Reds had the best chance of closely contested opening 45 minutes, with Jane Ross forcing a fingertip save from Ellie Roebuck in the City goal, but fell behind three minutes after the interval. Caroline Weir pounced on a clearance and rocketed in a stunner from 25 yards, which ultimately proved to be the winner. Jackie Groenen did come close late on, however, with the Dutch international's effort hitting the post before being caught by Roebuck.

Speaking to MUTV after the game, Casey reflected on our first 90 minutes of WSL football, how the new signings have settled into the group, and looked ahead to our upcoming test against reigning champions Arsenal at Leigh Sports Village on 16 September.

I CAN'T FAULT THE PLAYERS

“We've had three, maybe four really good chances and we've obviously not taken them. Their keeper's made an outstanding save as well, we can't hide away from that, and they've obviously scored a great goal. We didn't dominate the ball, we didn't control the ball but we definitely had the better chances in the game. I can't fault the players. I'm extremely proud of what they've done today, how they've acquitted themselves and how far we've come in such a short space of time.”

CAPITALISING ON CHANCES

“Going in at half-time I was really happy, I thought we were the better team. We'd created the better chances. Obviously in the second half they showed their quality and their class in terms of what they did, in terms of how they controlled the ball. But saying that, we still had chances. We've got to make sure we capitalise on those.”

ADAPTING TO GOING BEHIND

“This was a new experience for the players, playing in front of over 30,000. To go 1-0 down, we obviously then changed the system a little bit and adapted and then changed it again. They adapted very well to that and we still had chances I think to take points out of the game. But we were playing against a very good Manchester City team so I can't fault the players today, I think they did brilliantly.”

GROENEN & MCMANUS WERE OUTSTANDING TODAY

“Obviously it's going to take time for certain players to bed in. Someone like Lotta [Okvist] has only had five [training] sessions with us. When you put it it like that, it's not a lot. I thought Jackie [Groenen] was outstanding today. Hayley [Ladd] did a job for us at full-back as well and Jane [Ross] came in and if it's not for the great save, she gets a goal. And I have to say I thought Abbie [McManus] was outstanding at the back today, I really do. They've all acquitted themselves well. We're still building partnerships, still building cohesion through the team. I'm really pleased with what I saw today but obviously, ultimately we're disappointed we didn't get anything out of the game.”

LOOKING AHEAD TO ARSENAL

“This is just the start. That's what we said. We said today wouldn't define our season. We know that, it's not a one-off. Obviously we need to recover right now and start preparing and make sure that when we do play against Arsenal we are ready because they are the champions and they're the champions for a reason, another good side so two really tough tests in our first games but I think we can build confidence from today.”

NEXT HOME MATCH

United Women are next in action on Monday 16 September, as WSL champions Arsenal Women pay a visit to Leigh Sports Village. Kick off is at 19:30 BST and match tickets are on sale at www.manutd.com/womenstickets.

www.manutd.com
Old 10-09-2019, 10:30 AM   #146
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United considering hosting women's game at Old Trafford

* Man United have held talks about hosting a women's game at the men's ground
* The women's team are in the Super League a season after they were founded
* Their game against Man City at the Etihad on Saturday attracted 30,000 fans

Manchester United are considering holding a women's game at Old Trafford.

United's women's team, already in the Super League just a season after they were founded, played rivals City for the first time at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday in a match which attracted more than 30,000.

Sportsmail understands that officials at the club have already held talks about holding a women's fixture at the men's stadium - although the situation is in the early stages.

There is a recognition that holding a game at the 73,300-capacity venue is something that would take a great deal of planning and marketing.

And while it is has not been ruled out, it is unlikely that a Women's Super League match will take place at the Theatre of Dreams this season.

While keen to promote their women's side, United are aware that even a crowd of 20,000 - albeit impressive - may still give Old Trafford the appearance of being empty.

Chelsea took on at Stamford Bridge on Sunday and despite giving away 40,000 tickets, an attendance of 24,564 was viewed by some as disappointing.

Manchester United's women's team huddle ahead of Saturday's game against Manchester City. Officials at the club have already held talks about holding a women's fixture at Old Trafford

Should United decide to host a women's match, the opponent may not be City, although they may well be the favourites. Other sides such as Liverpool, who would also bring a decent away following, could be considered. The United women's team currently plays matches at the 12,000-capacity Leigh Sports Village.

Close to 63,000 watched this weekend's opening WSL matches. Average crowds last season were 833 and there is genuine hope that the league can capitalise on a growth in popularity following this summer's World Cup.

Bristol City Women also played at the men's stadium, drawing more than 3,000 to Ashton Gate for their goalless draw with Brighton.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7445473/Manchester-United-considering-holding-womens-game-Old-Trafford.html
Old 27-09-2019, 09:59 AM   #147
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Who do opponents fear? Which defender fancies herself in midfield? And who has been nicknamed after one of Stormzy's hit songs? Meet the first-ever Manchester United team in the Women's Super League taking on bitter rivals Liverpool this weekend

* Man United Women are two games into first season in Women's Super League
* Casey Stoney's side have suffered narrow defeats by Man City and Arsenal
* Captain Katie Zelem talks through her team-mates ahead of Liverpool clash

Manchester United Women are two games into their first season in the Women's Super League.

After winning the Women's Championship in their inaugural campaign last year, Casey Stoney's side have suffered narrow defeats by rivals Manchester City and reigning champions Arsenal in the top flight.

United Women captain Katie Zelem talks through her team-mates ahead of another mouth-watering clash against rivals Liverpool on Saturday with Sportsmail's Kate McGreavy.

1. Siobhan Chamberlain

Position: Goalkeeper; Nationality: English; Age 36

She is literally the mum of the team. I know that she's pregnant now but even before that everyone looked at her like the mum of the team. She's dead precise and organised with everything she does.

2. Martha Harris

Position: Defence; Nationality: English; Age 25

Martha I've known a long, long time. Some of the things she comes out with you just wouldn't believe. She'd run through a brick wall for the team and for anyone around her.

3. Lotta Okvist

Position: Defence; Nationality: Swedish; Age 22

Lotta is so friendly, we've not known her for long but just how she is around people she's just so happy and always dead bubbly and smiley.

Lotta Okvist is so friendly - she's just so happy and always dead bubbly and smiley

4. Amy Turner

Position: Defence; Nationality: English; Age 28

Amy's one of the most caring people I've ever met, she always comes checking that everyone's OK, no matter who it is in the team, Amy will always have her arm around them.

5. Abbie McManus

Position: Defence; Nationality: English; Age 26

Abbie's a true Manc. She's joined the club and she's brought a lot of character and energy and she's a great passer of the ball.

Abbie McManus has brought a lot of character and energy and she's a great passer of the ball

6. Aimee Palmer (on loan at Sheffield United)

Position: Midfielder; Nationality: English; Age 19

Palmer can be quite shy at times but when she comes out of her shell she gets the giggles sometimes and she just goes bright red. She gets embarrassed when people say things and then she just can't control it. She's really sweet and innocent. Her passing range is very good.

7. Ella Toone

Position: Forward; Nationality: English; Age 20

Everyone says she doesn't smile but I beg to differ because she laughs at my jokes a lot but Tooney's really fun. Tooney's really good at getting in the pockets and she can turn and run at people and make things happen.

Ella Toone's really good at getting in the pockets and she can turn and run at people

8. Mollie Green

Position: Midfielder; Nationality: English; Age 22

Mollie's really energetic, she's always there to lighten the room and put a smile on everyone's faces. Last year you could see how many goals she chipped in with and for a midfielder that's exceptional. She's a very good striker of the ball.

9. Jess Sigsworth

Position: Forward; Nationality: English; Age 24

Jess is one of my best friends in the team, she's so reliable and no matter what, she looks like this dead-hard face but underneath she's got a soft side to her and she is so caring. On the pitch she's so powerful, she's so quick and I think people are scared to play against her sometimes.

Jess Sigsworth is so quick and I think people are scared to play against her sometimes

10. Katie Zelem

Position: Midfielder; Nationality: English; Age 23

I think other people would describe me as quite loud and outgoing. I think that is one of the reasons that Casey selected me as captain. I'm not afraid to give my opinion and if it's wrong, OK, then I'll stand up and be the first to admit that it's wrong. I'd like to think I can help the girls and anything I see I can let them know and improve them as better players and improve myself to become a better player.

Man United Women captain Katie Zelem talks through team-mates ahead of Liverpool game

11. Leah Galton

Position: Forward; Nationality: English; Age 25

Leah is really steady-headed, she knows what she wants and she goes after it and she's really hard working and determined. I think that shows in her life on and off the pitch. She creates a lot of chances for us and her left foot is ridiculous. She needs to start being more selfish and taking some goals for herself.

United forward Leah Galton creates a lot of chances for us and her left foot is ridiculous

12. Hayley Ladd

Position: Midfielder; Nationality: Welsh; Age 25

Hayley on the pitch is very technical. I really enjoy playing with her, in small areas she's really good. Off the pitch she's such a nice person, she's never involved in any drama, she's just going about her own business all the time and is always so helpful around the team.

13. Emily Ramsey

Position: Goalkeeper; Nationality: English; Age 18

Rambino is really funny and no one gives her the credit that she deserves because some of the stuff she comes out with is really funny. She's a great shot-stopper. She's obviously got a big presence about her which helps but her shot-stopping is really good.

14. Jackie Groenen

Position: Forward; Nationality: Dutch; Age 24

Jackie's come and she's like one big ball of energy, she's bouncing around everywhere, she's got a massive smile and that's the first thing you notice about her. She's got a lot of experience that she can share with people and she knows the game inside out.

Jackie Groenen's got a lot of experience that she can share and she knows the game inside out

15. Aurora Mikalsen

Position: Goalkeeper; Nationality: Norwegian; Age 23

Rora's obviously just signed and she's teaching some of the girls Norwegian somehow. She's been really confident coming in which is refreshing. She's really surprised me actually how well she's come in. Her distribution is really good and she's fitted in in such a short amount of time.

16. Lauren James

Position: Midfielder; Nationality: English; Age 17

LJ is technically one of the best players I've ever seen, she's still so young and yet she still has so much to learn but when you see her on the ball she's ridiculous. She's really difficult to get the ball off and that's one of her major strengths. Off the pitch she's always making jokes and is really light-hearted.

Lauren James is technically one of the best players I've ever seen, and she's still so young

17. Lizzie Arnot

Position: Forward; Nationality: Scottish; Age 23

Lizzie's like my little sister in the team, if you ask anyone in the team everyone will say 'Aw Lizzie's cute' no matter what she's doing. My roomie, hopefully for life, she'll never move and neither will I. She's got two unbelievable feet, her left foot is better than some people's right foot actually.

18. Kirsty Hanson

Position: Forward; Nationality: Scottish; Age 21

Kirsty is so powerful and she doesn't realise how powerful she is at times, beating players and her speed is ridiculous. She pretends she's shy but she's really not. If she doesn't know you're looking at her she's just doing mad dances in the corner.

19. Jane Ross

Position: Forward; Nationality: Scottish; Age 30

Jane Rossi Bop - that's her new nickname. She wasn't aware that was her nickname until we played her the Stormzy song because she didn't know what it was. I heard she was quite shy when she first signed but she's really not when you get to know her. She's very insightful and intelligent and on the pitch holding the ball up and her movement off the ball is unbelievable.

I heard Jane Ross was quite shy when she first signed but she's not when you get to know her

20. Kirsty Smith

Position: Defence; Nationality: Scottish; Age 25

Smudgy's always got a smile on her face. No matter what she's always happy, she always just gets on, that's the great attribute about Smudge. On the pitch, she's athletically very, very good and some of her runs going forward are good.

21. Millie Turner

Position: Defence; Nationality: English; Age 23

Millie before she signed at United I don't think had ever done a set of washing in her life so she's learnt a lot of life skills since being here. I've known Millie probably the longest out of everyone. If you ever want your glass to be half full go and ask Millie because she's always got a positive outlook on everything. On the pitch she's really technically gifted and she thinks she's a midfielder, that's why... but she's staying firmly at centre back. She is so comfortable on the ball.

Millie Turner's really technically gifted and she thinks she's a midfielder, that's why

22. Fran Bentley

Position: Goalkeeper; Nationality: English; Age 18

Fran is very good with her feet. She sometimes plays outfield actually in our training sessions and that's credit to her because it's difficult for goalies to do that. Fran's another one who comes across as a bit quiet but you know she's got a different side to her when you get to know her.

23. Mary Earps

Position: Goalkeeper; Nationality: English; Age 26

Mazza's very confident and really outgoing. I would never tell her this to her face but she can be quite funny sometimes and she does make me laugh. But she lets the praise go to her head so I don't like to give her too much. You could see in the Arsenal game what Mary can bring, she kept us in the game to be honest.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7504663/Manchester-United-news-Meet-United-Women-captain-Katie-Zelem.html

Last edited by zudomiriku; 27-09-2019 at 10:02 AM..
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 10:21 AM   #148
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I don't think you can get much more pressure than playing at the Etihad in front of 30,000': Manchester United Women captain Katie Zelem insists there's no weight on team's shoulders ahead of first clash against rivals Liverpool in Women's Super League

* Two of biggest clubs in England collide for first time in Women's Super League
* Man United Women captain Katie Zelem is keeping her feet firmly on the ground
* United Women welcome Liverpool Women in a new chapter in the clubs' rivalry
* Midfielder Zelem joined Liverpool after leaving United's Academy six years ago

Two of the biggest clubs in England collide for the first time in the Women's Super League on Saturday but Manchester United Women captain Katie Zelem is keeping her feet firmly on the ground.

'It is a pressure game but just the same as every other game in the league,' she tells Sportsmail at Leigh Sports Village Stadium.

United Women welcome Liverpool Women in what will be a new chapter in the clubs' rivalry and another landmark in women's football.

Man United Women captain Katie Zelem is keeping feet on the ground ahead of Liverpool clash

'I don't think you can get much more pressure than playing against Manchester City at the Etihad in front of 30,000 so we started the season with probably the most pressure so now each game we take as it comes,' Zelem adds.

There is an added significance to the clash for the United skipper. Liverpool is where she began her senior career and spent four successful years. Not only that but Zelem and her father, ex-Macclesfield goalkeeper Alan Zelem, are United fans.

'My dad is very football-orientated, we actually live near the Etihad and we both have been to a lot of games at Old Trafford and have supported them for a long time.'

However the 23-year-old is not getting carried away by the affair, she says: 'It's a huge game, not just for me but the whole team. Obviously, we want to get three points.

'There's quite a lot of girls that have played at Liverpool previously that are in the squad now so obviously that makes the game have that little bit of an edge. But we're focusing on the team and three points is our main aim.

'There's quite a new squad there. It is quite a different team so it's not quite the same as playing against your old team-mates but it's just the club in general.'

The 23-year-old midfielder joined Liverpool after leaving United's Academy six years ago

Zelem joined Liverpool after leaving United's Academy six years ago as there was no route to a women's side at the Red Devils.

'There was no path to a women's team so we had the Centre of Excellence and it stopped at Under 17s so like me, Millie [Turner], a lot of the other younger girls that were here last season had come all the way through the centre and unfortunately there was no further step for us,' Zelem recalls.

'We all had to go away and find our own clubs and we all took different paths and that was what we needed to do at the time to continue to progress our career.'

During her time on Merseyside the Reds lifted back-to-back WSL titles and after a league-winning campaign in Serie A with Juventus the chance came along to return to United and Zelem did not need to give it a second thought.

'I don't think you can get more pressure than playing at the Etihad in front of 30,000,' she said

'It's my childhood club and I know the Manchester United philosophy – if they're going to do something then they're doing it properly,' she says.

'The minute I heard that they were putting a women's team in place I knew that they would be going for it and to appoint Casey [Stoney] as the manager just showed what direction they wanted to go in.

'I think when I spoke to Casey and found out their philosophy and what they wanted to achieve it was a no-brainer really.'

Since her homecoming Zelem has not looked back. She was an instrumental figure in United's Championship-winning campaign in their inaugural season and picked up the Women's Player of the Year award.

Ahead of United's debut WSL season the midfielder was given the captain's armband after Alex Greenwood left the club for Lyon.

'I thought I would love to come back and return to Manchester United if I ever had the opportunity and I remember leaving at 16-17 and they saying "Trust us we will have a team, it'll only take a couple of years" and a couple of years went on and on and got longer and I thought "Oh no the time's passed now."

'When I heard they were starting a women's team it never even crossed my mind that I would become captain, let alone so soon but ever.'

Zelem will lead out her team-mates against her former club looking to pick up their first points of the season following two narrow defeats by Manchester City and Arsenal.

United can take confidence from their 1-0 victory over Liverpool in the FA Women's League Cup last campaign.

'We're going into the game with a better team than we did last year and we're playing some good football as you can see in the last two games. Now it's just about getting the win.'

Two of the biggest clubs in Zelem's career will meet in the league on Saturday but it is clear that she won't be overawed by the occasion.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7510233/Manchester-United-news-Zelem-insists-theres-no-weight-teams-shoulders-ahead-Liverpool-clash.html
Old 30-10-2019, 10:12 AM   #149
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United star Leah Galton asks not to be selected for England despite excellent form in the Women's Super League

* Leah Galton has excelled for United in the Women's Super League this season
* She has rediscovered her best form after struggling for Bayern Munich in 2018
* But she has snubbed a call from England despite impressing this campaign

Manchester United star Leah Galton has snubbed a senior Lionesses call-up, Sportsmail can reveal.

The 25-year-old, branded the ‘best left winger in England’ by club manager Casey Stoney, was not in the 21-player squad for the upcoming international friendlies against Germany and Czech Republic, despite her excellent form in the FA Women’s Super League.

But while Phil Neville’s critics will be quick to blame the under-pressure England boss — who has won one of his last five games — it is believed the player was in contention but asked not be selected.

Manchester United winger Leah Galton has snubbed a senior Lionesses call-up

Galton was handed her first senior call-up to a training camp by Mark Sampson in August 2016 but had to withdraw through a hip injury and has not had a look-in since. United were unavailable for comment.

The 25-year-old is rediscovering her best form after joining United last summer from Bayern Munich, where she struggled and made just one appearance before returning to England with the Red Devils.

After Galton played a starring role as United beat Liverpool 2-0 in September, her manager Stoney said: '[She is the] best left winger in the country for me.

'Naturally left footed, powerful, strong, goes past people and is playing with a smile on her face.'

The 25-year-old has been hailed as 'the best left winger in the country' by her manager. It is thought Galton was invited to the Lionesses squad by Phil Neville but snubbed the call

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7627831/Manchester-United-star-Leah-Galton-asks-not-selected-Lionesses-squad.html
Old 09-11-2019, 08:03 AM   #150
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CASEY STONEY SIGNS NEW CONTRACT

Casey Stoney has agreed a new contract at Manchester United in a move that sees her commit her future to the club until at least 2022.

Stoney, who became the Head Coach of the newly-formed Manchester United Women in June 2018, led the team to success by finishing the 2018/19 season as champions of The FA Women’s Championship, resulting in promotion to the Women’s Super League.

Casey Stoney said:

“I am extremely proud to be involved with Manchester United and I’m honoured to be head coach of such an incredibly hard-working and talented team. I’d like to thank the club for the fantastic support they have given me since we started this journey and for the trust in what we are building here.

“I’d like to mention the fans, whose support has been incredible. Our job is to put on performances for them and keep them coming back week after week, and they continue to do so in their numbers, singing loud and proud from the stands.

“Lastly I must give thanks to my players and staff for the high standards we have set during the last 16 months both on and off the pitch. We have a special group that epitomise the values of Manchester United, and there is a hugely exciting future ahead.”

Ed Woodward said:

“I am delighted that Casey has committed her future to the club; what she has achieved already in such a short space of time has been hugely impressive. Building a team from scratch and gaining promotion to the Women’s Super League at the first attempt was outstanding.

“Casey’s professionalism and commitment to her role as Head Coach is second to none and is reflected in the team’s performances and results this season. She has also built on the success of the Girls’ Regional Talent Club and has continued our philosophy of creating a pathway from academy to first team.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 9
Andi Istiabudi, braausasda9593, h-ANG, jojo poenya, Legolash, penk22_, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku