United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 17-08-2017, 01:41 AM   #1801
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Javier "Chicharito" Hernández Balcázar

Quote:
Originally Posted by delongedee View Post
Amiinnn
Terbukti Chicha ga bisa ngapa-ngapain di OT.
Semoga lawan tim besar lain dia bisa nyetak gol.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 10:51 AM   #1802
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

West Ham ready to offload Javier Hernandez after just six months as £16m man fails to shine under manager David Moyes once again

* West Ham are ready to cash in on £16m Mexican striker Javier Hernandez
* The forward signed for the Hammers in a £16million deal only six months ago
* Hernandez has failed to find form since he switched back to the Premier League
* David Moyes managed Hernandez at Manchester United, with poor results
* Moyes will target Chelsea's Michy Batshuayi or Liverpool’s Danny Ings on loan

West Ham are prepared to listen to offers for Javier Hernandez just six months after they bought him for £16million.

Hernandez, 29, has scored only four times since his summer move from Bayer Leverkusen and has no goals in nine appearances since the end of October.

The former Manchester United striker has failed to command a regular place under new boss David Moyes or his predecessor Slaven Bilic.

He is wanted by LAFC, a new MLS club who have signed his Mexico team-mate Carlos Vela ahead of their inaugural season.

The ambitious Los Angeles team have one space for a ‘designated player’ — a signing outside the confines of the MLS salary cap.

West Ham are considering cashing in on Javier Hernandez, just six months after signing him. David Moyes and former Man United striker Hernandez have not clicked in two spells together

Hernandez’s £130,000-a-week salary may deter interest from many clubs in the Premier League.

West Ham want to generate funds to strengthen defensive midfield and central defence.

Diafra Sakho is close to a move to Crystal Palace and Chelsea are considering Andy Carroll.

The Hammers may seek Michy Batshuayi from Chelsea or Liverpool’s Danny Ings on loan.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5258093/West-Ham-ready-offload-Javier-Hernandez-already.html
Old 24-06-2018, 01:52 AM   #1803
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Wah ternyata Chicarito kini telah memiliki tato di tangan kanannya...

Sebelumnya ...

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 01:56 AM   #1804
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Btw, inilah gol yang dicetak oleh Chicarito saat Meksiko berhasil mengalahkan Korea Selatan 2-1 pada Piala Dunia 2018..

Old 24-06-2018, 11:03 PM   #1805
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Former Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez emulated his football hero on Saturday when he joined him in the ranks of players who have scored 50 goals or more for their country.

Speaking to MUTV ahead of the last World Cup in 2014, Chicharito revealed that Brazil icon Ronaldo was his favourite player and explained the reasons why.

“France '98 was the first World Cup I remember, and my biggest idol was playing,” said the Mexican.

“I must say Ronaldo, the Brazilian one, was an unbelievable no.9. A complete player. He could do the unexpected on the pitch. He was very, very talented and such a good player.”

“Brazil were the favourites in '98 after winning at USA '94 and they reached the final again. It was a very good tournament. I remember the schedule and some of the games meant I needed to finish my classes at school quickly because I wanted to go home to watch those games.

”Due to the time difference between Mexico and France, I think it was seven hours, some were on early when I was still at school, some were during recess and there were others when I was at home.

“The final was very unexpected as France beat Brazil 3-0, even though they were fancied as well with it being at home and they had a great national team with Zinedine Zidane. It was a very shocking final for me and a lot of fans.”

Chicharito made his own World Cup history when scoring against France, soon after agreeing to join United, back in 2010.

“It was a very memorable World Cup for me and my family,” he stated. “My grandad [Tomas Balcazar] played at the World Cup in Switzerland in 1954 and scored against France. So you can image, when I scored against France too, there were very sentimental feelings for my family.”

Eight years on and the West Ham United striker, who is still adored by many Reds fans, has already made a real impact in Russia. He performed superbly in his country's shock opening win over Germany and then came the big moment, the netting of his 50th international goal, when El Tri beat South Korea 2-1 on Saturday.

On this form, few would bet against Chicharito starting his next half-century of goals in Mexico's very next game, against Sweden in Yekaterinburg on Wednesday.

www.manutd.com
Old 25-06-2019, 09:11 AM   #1806
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'West Ham and I have decided it would easier to go': Striker Javier Hernandez seeking summer departure from London Stadium

* The striker joined the Hammers from Bayer Leverkusen for £16m in 2017
* The 31-year-old has one year remaining on his three-year contract at West Ham
* Hernandez missed out on playing at Gold Cup due to the birth of his first child

Striker Javier Hernandez has revealed he is seeking a move away from West Ham United this summer.

The 31-year-old, who is nicknamed Chicarito, meaning 'Little Pea', joined the Hammers in 2017 for £16 million.

Chicharito, who has scored 16 goals in 61 appearances, has one year remaining on his three-year contract at the London Stadium.

But the Mexican international told goal.com is 'searching for a new club'.

'The team is working with us. [My agent] is the one more involved,' he said on the first episode of a Youtube series Naked Humans.

'He is Spanish so has more connections here.

Javier Hernandez has revealed he is seeking a move away from West Ham this summer

'He's searching for a club, if we can move.

'If not I will stay with West Ham easy, happy. I have one year left, but West Ham and I have decided it would just be easier to go out.

Hernandez missed out on playing at the Gold Cup this summer due to the birth of his first child.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7177111/West-Ham-decided-easier-Striker-Hernandez-seeking-summer-departure.html
Old 02-09-2019, 09:39 AM   #1807
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Javier Hernandez on the verge of joining Sevilla as he touches down in Spain and poses in front of club badge
Old 03-09-2019, 02:42 AM   #1808
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SAH !!!

Old 03-12-2019, 08:58 AM   #1809
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I want to be as open as I can to any opportunity... MLS is a league that is improving': Sevilla striker Javier Hernandez hints at move to America

* Javier Hernandez has struggled for regular match time since joining Sevilla
* Mexican striker signed for Sevilla from West Ham in summer transfer window
* He has hinted at move to America, saying the 'MLS is a league that is improving'

Javier Hernandez has hinted he is open to moving to America, claiming the 'MLS is a league that is improving' every year.

The striker is now playing his football for Sevilla, after moving to Spain in the summer transfer window from Premier League outfit West Ham.

Since signing a three-year contract in the summer, the Mexican has helped guide Sevilla to third in La Liga - with one goal to his name in seven appearances.

Sevilla striker Javier Hernandez has claimed he would be open to moving to MLS in the future. The 31-year-old Mexican has struggled for regular match time since moving to Sevilla

But he hasn't enjoyed as much match time as he would have hoped for, and with him approaching the latter stages of his career, a move away could be on the cards.

And the 31-year-old has now suggested that he could move to the United States in the future. When asked if he would consider undertaking a new challenge in the MLS, he told LA Times: 'Yes. Definitely.

'Look, I am always thinking about my future. I want to be as open as I can to any opportunity.

'MLS is a league that is improving. It is an opportunity. Every league is an opportunity.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7746969/Sevilla-striker-Javier-Hernandez-hints-America-future.html
Old 14-01-2020, 09:06 AM   #1810
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Former Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez 'to discuss move to LA Galaxy' as he eyes MLS switch

* Javier Hernandez will meet with an LA Galaxy representative on Monday
* The Sevilla striker is said to be happy there but wants to play more football
* According to reports in Spain, that could lead to him looking elsewhere

Former Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez will hold talks with LA Galaxy over a possible move, according to reports.

The Sevilla forward is expected to meet with a representative of Galaxy on Monday to discuss an offer that they are hoping will convince the Mexico international to move.

While it is reported that Hernandez is happy in Seville and has a good relationship with manager Julen Lopetegui, he is thought to want to play more.

According to Spanish outlet Marca, that could lead to him looking to move elsewhere.

Hernandez has previously admitted that playing in MLS would be something that appeals to him in the future.

Galaxy would also have to come to an agreement with Sevilla, who paid around £6.5million to sign him from West Ham in September last year.

Former Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez will hold talks with LA Galaxy over a move. Hernandez has struggled for game time with Sevilla since joining them last summer. Hernandez, has made just 14 appearances for Sevilla

Hernandez has struggled to break into the first team at Sevilla since moving there at the end of the last transfer window and has made just 14 appearances in all competitions.

He has played 782 minutes in that time, and has only been involved in nine games in La Liga this campaign.

The 31-year-old has hit three goals for Lopetegui's team, including one in La Liga and two in the Europa League.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7880831/Former-Manchester-United-striker-Javier-Hernandez-discuss-LA-Galaxy.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 262
-bloodflowers-, A.Per Utd, a3karona, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adittelor, adi_Giggsy, Agungwlp7, aldyroAVR, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, andhikaaw, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, Ardiey11, arfad, arik_, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, B.P.W, b3ck_23_wan, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, Bulma, burhanrp, CaptainRoo_10, chamid, chincarito, christof_ww, cimbuang69, clsenz, cynta, d10neladitya, dannyboy, Darwin Sukendar, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, delongedee, DeriEdmon17, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, Dikii Nugraha, dr_ifan, dudut, dummy, ecly_watchaa, edhie van de sar, edhowin, edoardo, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekmagis, elbayu, endhy_cantona, Ernest Sikalit, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, faisalafdhal, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, FauCAN7ONA, Febri Angga, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fernandez, fey777, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, for_the_last, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, Gideon Saputra, giggs26, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hasyim arif, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ibra bekool, ibrahimafif, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Intan Pradina, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, ismail saleh, itohirobumi, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, joule27, Juni HW, just.fluke, kaikai, keano bjm, kedangsul, kevinchoc, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kuning33, kurosagi86, Lang25, Lila, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, mayarararocks, MichaelMU, Miracle_CH14, mousetrap, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, NicholasKun, nobitanta, Novaldi budi s, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, psichopat, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, Raihan_UKI27, ranggaviegaz, ravey75, Rean, red, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, rexy ongah culun, ridha14, rikki, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, Sir Alex Kopler, sir_al_ex_85, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, stevenjp, Stevenson Meyki, Supernan, surya_chata, Syarifeghy, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Thomas, tomihidayat13, Trezz Kiko, trisnanto, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, unreal, VaDLi, Vanilla.Float, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vermint, vhio, Victory, victory II, VitaChicharito, vivasoilsolid, w.keane27, wahyou91, waynehanks, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wrzt, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, Yusuf_902, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, [skywalker]