United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Lounge

Old 02-04-2019, 12:57 AM   #41
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United under Solskjaer

Disebut Van Gaal Taktiknya Mirip Mourinho, Solskjaer Merespons
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Eks manajer Manchester United Louis van Gaal menilai taktik Ole Gunnar Solskjaer malah lebih cenderung mirip Jose Mourinho. Solskjaer merespons dengan santai.

Solskjaer menuai pujian setelah menerapkan gaya bermain yang lebih menyerang kepada MU, usai didapuk menggantikan Mourinho pada Desember 2018. Hasilnya cukup memuaskan setelah Setan Merah kembali dalam persaingan finis empat besar Liga Inggris dan di luar dugaan lolos ke perempatfinal Liga Champions.

Pelatih Norwegia itu pun mulai dibanding-bandingkan dengan manajer legendaris klub, Sir Alex Ferguson. Solskjaer diyakini membawa atmosfer ruang ganti dan filosofi bermain serupa.

Namun, Van Gaal percaya Solskjaer tidak berbeda dengan Mourinho. Manajer Portugal itu dikenal dengan taktik bertahan yang kuat dan mengandalkan serangan balik.

"Louis van Gaal berhak atas pendapatnya sendiri kok," ungkap Solskjaer, yang belum lama ini ditunjuk sebagai manajer permanen MU. "Beberapa pertandingan kami melakukan pressing sangat tinggi dan memenangi bola-bola udara dan mendominasi."

"Dia mungkin lebih membahas tentang pertandingan melawan PSG, pertandingan di mana kami harus bertahan sangat bagus dalam berbagai situasi dan melakukan serangan balik," sambung dia yang dilansir ESPNFC.

"Hal itu tentang di mana Anda memenangi bola. Anda ingin bertahan untuk memenangi bola untuk melakukan serangan. Anda harus memenangi bola untuk menyerang dan bagi saya ada dua cara. Bisakah Anda menyerang dengan cepat seperti yang kami lakukan [melawan Watford], kenapa tidak? Selama ada niatnya, ketika Anda memenangi bola, seranglah."
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:41 AM   #42
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer serves up fast food diet as new station is installed at Carrington

* Manchester United are having a new food station installed at their canteen
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was unhappy with how long players had to wait for meals
* He wants there to be enough food for his squad after their morning workout

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is having a food station installed in the canteen at Carrington so his players don't have to queue for their lunch with club staff after training.

The new United boss wasn't happy about the amount of time the squad were having to wait for their meals and wanted to introduce a fast-track system.

Players will still eat with staff at the training ground because Solskjaer has been keen to create a happier working environment since returning to the club in December.

But he wanted to make sure there is always enough food for the squad when they have finished their morning workout.

Solskjaer is not the first United manager to make changes in the canteen after taking over. David Moyes banned chips from the menu, much to the disappointment of players who had enjoyed it as a pre-match treat on Friday nights for many years under Sir Alex Ferguson.

Louis van Gaal, on the other hand, replaced the rectangular tables with round ones to encourage conversation at dinner time.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is having a new food station installed in the canteen at Carrington. Solskjaer wants to make sure there is enough food for his squad after their morning workout

The authoritarian Dutchman also insisted on going up for his food first and dictated which players should be served next, as well as ordering a panel to be closed to separate the playing squad from staff.

Jose Mourinho got rid of the panel and also changed the framed photographs in the corridor leading to the canteen.

The Portuguese coach replaced pictures of United's former glories with a gallery of their victories in the 2017 Europa League and League Cup final to ensure his players could enjoy their own success and not be confronted with the club's past on a daily basis.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6887375/Man-Utd-boss-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-serves-fast-food-diet.html
Old 09-04-2019, 09:11 AM   #43
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'We kicked each other and we had to win every single day': Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on training with the treble winners in 1999… and how legendary manager Sir Alex Ferguson's influence gives current crop same fight

* The United boss was part of the side that won the treble in the 1998-99 season
* Now Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is trying to put his own stamp on the Red Devils
* Solskjaer has also kept notes from when Sir Alex Ferguson was his manager
* Solskjaer scored at the Nou Camp in extra-time against Bayern Munich in 1999

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted Manchester United's 1999 treble winning team used to fight in training.

The United boss was part of the side that won the Premier League, the Champions League and the FA Cup.

Now Solskjaer is trying to put his own stamp on the Red Devils using the grit and spirit that team showed.

Solskjaer told ESPN: 'We challenged each other every day in training. There were fights and there was an inner justice that I've not seen in too many teams.

'We never, ever accepted anyone being below par in training. We kicked each other and we had to win every single day. That moved over into games and we never gave in. There was an unbelievable team spirit.

'I want my players to really push each other and demand 100 percent attitude from each other every single day. That's the only way you can improve and it's the only way you can win. We had something special.

'It's a different group now and the challenge is: 'How can I make these players winners as we were?''

The United manager has also kept notes from when he was being trained by Sir Alex Ferguson and has tried to emulate his team-talks.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is trying to put his own stamp on the Red Devils this campaign. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted Manchester United's 1999 treble winning team used to fight. The United manager has also kept notes from when he was being trained by Sir Alex Ferguson

Solskjaer added: 'When I came back here as the manager I thought a lot about what makes a winning team. What does it really take to win on the biggest stage? I'm not one to sit back, rest on my laurels and think: 'That was a great time' -- it's more thinking about what did we do to get there.

'What did the manager tell us? What kind of master team talks did he have? When did he speak to us? All these little things.

'I'm quite lucky because I did write a few diaries. I did think a lot about football so I do have vivid memories of things that happened and I've written some things down.

'Towards the end of my career I was more focused on what the manager said. You learn that there was a pattern to what he was saying. There's a pattern to how he builds his team up to believe: 'We are going to make this.'

I've used some of his team talks. You've got to plan; you can't just act on emotion. As I got to know him, I realised it's not just emotion. When he went on one of his hairdryers or when he was hammering people, there was a reason behind what he did. He was maybe pointing at one player so that the 10 others would help him out.

'He would put his arm around someone or really go hard on someone to really get the best out of them. That's what I learned from him the most -- how he managed to get the best out of every single player.'

Solskjaer scored at the Nou Camp in extra-time against Bayern Munich in 1999 to help United lift the Champions League.

Now his side face Barcelona in the quarter-finals of the competition and will be travelling to the Nou Camp for second leg on April 16.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6899333/Manchester-United-boss-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-training-treble-winners-1999.html
Old 22-04-2019, 09:20 AM   #44
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I'm going to be successful here and there are players there who will not be part of that': Furious Ole Gunnar Solskjaer fires warning to Manchester United squad for abject Everton display and hints at summer overhaul

* Manchester United were thrashed 4-0 at Everton on Sunday afternoon
* After the game United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer apologised to the fans
* He also hinted at a summer overhaul of his squad but insisted he will succeed

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer spent a full six seconds deliberating how best to answer whether these Manchester United players care enough.

'I don't know,' he replied with a resigned puff of the cheeks and shake of the head. 'I don't know. You've got to ask them. I've asked them.

'You're not going to get the answer from me but if you want to play for this club, it has to mean more.'

Solskjaer visibly shrunk in his chair after one of United's worst days of their continued malaise since Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement. Even one of the Premier League's brightest, openly-optimistic managers refused to offer any sort of positivity.

The Norwegian — who has now lost six of his last eight matches — said sorry to the club's travelling fans at full-time, walking over to salute their unwavering support, and followed that up with a formal apology.

'We have got to apologise to the fans because they were absolutely fantastic,' he said. 'That performance is not good enough for a Manchester United team, from me down to players.

After the game United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer apologised to away fans at Goodison Park. Solskjaer needs to lift his players quickly as they host Manchester City on Wednesday night

'We let the fans down, we let the club down. That performance is difficult to describe because it was so bad.'

The 48 league goals United have now conceded is the most of any season in 40 years and, more gallingly for Solskjaer, his players are being out-run and out-fought.

Everton ran 8.03 kilometres further than their visitors at Goodison Park and United have covered less ground than 15 of their 17 league opponents under Solskjaer.

'They beat us with the basics,' he rued. 'Long throw-ins, stick your head in. Their corner, they're first to the ball. We were beaten on all the things, the ingredients that you need to add to your talent.

'There is no place you can hide on the pitch. It was 85 minutes before we had a shot on target. It's not good enough.

'The basic ingredient in a team performance is that desire. We know our fitness is nowhere near good enough. I can't wait to get a pre-season done.

'It is not a surprise to hear that Everton have run more than us. Fitness is nothing to do with talent.

'But it is not just about running, it is about decisions, put your head in where it hurts. It hurts to win football matches. We were far off Everton. They deserve all the credit.'

United are still without a director of football and with the futures of too many up in the air. They are not preparing for mass signings over the coming months, although that seems to be the only real way of forcing definitive change.

'I want my team to be the hardest-working team in the league,' Solskjaer added. 'That's what we were under Sir Alex. Whatever talent you had, you ran more than everyone. Put that shift in for your team-mates.

'I'm going to be successful here and there are players there who will not be part of that successful team. Many of them do have it. We have to stick together as a team. We can't change the whole squad - it's got to be one step at a time.'

Solskjaer called for a response in the short-term and United face a rampant Manchester City at Old Trafford on Wednesday night. Ashley Young believes they have enough to quickly bounce back.

'We just weren't right,' Young said. 'That told all over the pitch. From the first whistle we just weren't good enough. It's a rarity. It hasn't been like that for the whole season.

'We've got to dust ourselves down, and we've got a big one coming up. It's going to show our character, the strength that we've got. I know we've got great talent in there, we've got great performances we can put out. Wednesday is a big one for us now.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6945135/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-tears-Manchester-United-squad.html
Old 22-04-2019, 09:54 AM   #45
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Man United's weakness is on the flanks now... Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side were abject against Everton

* Manchester United were abject as they were thrashed 4-0 by Everton on Sunday
* United's players just did not look bothered, there were problems all over pitch
* The only concern for Manchester United now must be restoring pride in the shirt

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could not have been more clear when he issued a challenge to Manchester United's players ahead of Sunday's clash with Everton.

'As a club we cannot carry players,' he said. 'Everyone has to take ownership, keep improving, show that hunger that you want to get better individually and as a team.'

United's players were the complete opposite in an abject display at Goodison Park, playing like a team of individuals. They just did not look bothered. There were problems all over the pitch.

Rarely did the midfielders make themselves available to receive the ball from the back. Paul Pogba did not look capable of sticking to his defensive duties. When Solskjaer arrived he gave United's forwards their wings.

On Sunday they were not at the races. Romelu Lukaku was passive, Anthony Martial played within himself and Marcus Rashford fed off scraps.

Anthony Martial played within himself as Manchester United were thrashed 4-0 by Everton

Now, full backs play a vital role in controlling a game but United started centre-half Victor Lindelof on the right and a right back in Diogo Dalot on the left. Neither wanted the ball. Contrast this with Everton.

With Richarlison and Bernard coming off the lines, their full backs bombed forward at will. There was a lovely balance to their play and United did not have a clue how to stop them.

After this humiliation, United can forget the top four or stopping City winning the title. When they take to the field at Old Trafford in two days' time, their only concern must be restoring pride in the shirt.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6945393/Manchester-Uniteds-weakness-flanks-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaers-abject.html
Old 22-04-2019, 10:24 AM   #46
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'That's a team who are in their armchairs': Graeme Souness slams 'plodding' Manchester United players as Jamie Carragher calls Everton humiliation their 'worst performance' since they last won the title

* Manchester United suffered a humiliating 4-0 pasting by Everton on Sunday
* The defeat was United's sixth in eight games and their worst for three years
* Graeme Souness accused Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's players of 'plodding'
* Jamie Carragher called it the worst performance since they last won the title

Graeme Souness has ridiculed Manchester United's players after they suffered an ignominious drubbing at the hands of Everton on Sunday.

United were trampled 4-0 by a dominant Toffees side who took complete control of the contest from the get-go, casting huge doubts on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's hopes of a top-four finish.

The defeat was United's worst for three years and their sixth in eight games, and it forced the Norwegian to apologise to the travelling supporters after the game.

But Solskjaer was not the target of Souness's wrath, who took aim United's 'plodding' performers by questioning a distinct lack of aggression and sharpness.

Manchester United were abject as Everton put them to the sword in a clinical 4-0 win. Graeme Souness accused Manchester United's players of 'plodding' through the defeat. The defeat was Manchester United's worst for three years and their sixth loss in eight games. Jamie Carragher called the loss United's worst performance since they last won the title

'That's a team who are in their armchairs, instead of a team who are fighting for their lives to qualify for the Champions League,' said the Sky Sports pundit.

'The overriding thing that came out of that game for me, is that Everton were so much more aggressive, they were first to everything.

'Just as the game went on, when you expect some reaction from United, there was nothing.

'They were a team that were plodding. No aggression, no sharpness about them, no belief about them. Where are the big players? Where are the big players that are going to help the manager? I don't see any in that team and I think that's a real worry.

'A manager needs help, needs help from serious players, people who will look at themselves in the mirror and point a finger at themselves.

'That United team are just drifting and just going through the motions. How many times are we sitting here watching players pull out of challenges, get out-muscled in challenges, not aggressive sprinting back, just jogging?'

Everton deservedly took the lead on 13 minutes when Richarlison smashed an acrobatic effort past a helpless David De Gea.

But the Spaniard will be disappointed with the Toffees second, a 25-yard strike from Gylfi Sigurdsson that he saw all the way. Despite a double halft-time change by United, Lucas Digne smashed home a third before Theo Walcott came off the bench to cap off the result with a fourth.

And fellow television pundit Jamie Carragher also castigated United's stars, deeming the display the worst performance he has seen from the Red Devils since they last won the title - back in 2013.

'(Solskjaer's) got major problems. And it's a much bigger job than he thought,' said Carragher.

'The blip was the three months of playing really well, that was the difference, this is the norm that we've seen for a few years.

'Five years almost to the day, David Moyes went to Goodison, as Man United manager, lost 2-0 and lost his job a couple of days later. That performance was a million times worse than what I saw on that day.

'Since United last won the title, (since) I joined Sky Sports, that's the worst performance I've seen I think from United in that time and that takes some saying.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6944991/Graeme-Souness-slams-plodding-Manchester-United-stars-Everton-humiliation.html
Old 22-04-2019, 10:27 AM   #47
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Spineless Manchester United players should take the blame for humiliating defeat to Everton rather than Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

* Manchester United suffered a humiliating 4-0 defeat away to Everton
* The United players are spineless, while their defence is gutless
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is powerless to it all and scale of the defeat was scary
* United's defence against Manchester City next week could be catastrophic

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer speaks eloquently about a need for a culture shift at Manchester United. The trouble is, these players already have one they are wedded to and that is showing no signs of changing.

United are rudderless, spineless. Gutless in defence, as Jose Mourinho warned during what quickly became a summer unravelled. For now, Solskjaer is pretty powerless to it all and the scale of this humiliation was scary, one of those days you bookmark for years.

In which direction they head rests on these players, as it did during that stirring spell when Solskjaer first pitched and barely tinkered anything tactically. The same group who saw off Mourinho, of course. At some point, they really ought to be shouldering the majority of blame.

They simply cannot – or rather, will not – respond to adversity. The determination and desire is not there. That is their culture. Professional pride went out of the window a long, long time ago.

Yet the club, still without a director of football and at odds with too many of the squad over new contracts, are not preparing for a complete overhaul.

There will not be a raft of new signings over the coming months, although that seems to be the only real way of definitive change.

Now, they seem to be back at square one for the fourth time since Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement. Six defeats in eight, and the two victories during that run were laboured at best. Just the derby with Manchester City next, lads.

It has got to a point ahead of that one where talking about who they'd rather do favours to in the title race is completely redundant.

They need to turn up for themselves, forget about Liverpool or City. On this evidence, they will not, and quite who Solskjaer retains his faith in is anybody's guess.

The Manchester United players were spineless as they were thrashed 4-0 by Everton. United were left dejected as they produced a hugely disappointing performance. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was powerless as his side were thrashed by Everton

This back four against City could well be catastrophic. It is now 48 league goals conceded, the most for 40 years.

The way the first two at Everton went in were wholly avoidable, Dominic Calvert-Lewin getting the run on Chris Smalling for the opener and then Nemanja Matic waving Richarlison onto his right foot later in the half.

Jamie Carragher went on to say Matic, 31 in August, looked 'like he's towing a caravan'. Recent performances have made Gary Neville's 'blood boil'.

Their defending of set pieces was haphazard at best. Eleven games without a clean sheet, the longest run since 1998.

There were questions over how Solskjaer deployed some of his players, including Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial – both starting deeper in midfield and leaving Romelu Lukaku rather isolated – but it not an excuse for a lack of application.

The midfield were overrun. Everton did not so much play through the lines as merely pass into open green expanse. Fred was sacrificed at the break but it could have been any of them, Paul Pogba hardly covering himself in glory either.

It was also notable that after Theo Walcott wandered past United's back line to score a fourth, Scott McTominay was the only one out there shouting, ranting, letting off any sort of steam on what was one of the most embarrassing days since Ferguson called it a day.

The rest stared at the floor, a defining image from Goodison Park. A mortifying abomination of a display for Solskjaer, but he is just witnessing this group reverting to type.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6944729/Manchester-United-players-blame-defeat-Everton-not-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer.html
Old 22-04-2019, 10:30 AM   #48
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 23-04-2019, 10:10 AM   #49
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

‘All of them are well below their standard’: Gary Neville picks out six Manchester United stars letting down the side following Everton humbling

* Gary Neville has named six players that are letting Manchester United down
* Neville criticised Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and Romelu Lukaku
* Alexis Sanchez, Paul Pogba and David De Gea were also lambasted by Neville

Former Manchester United star Gary Neville has identified six players who are letting the team down following their 4-0 defeat away to Everton.

United saw their ambitions of securing a top four finish suffer a further blow as they were thrashed at Goodison Park, and Neville was left livid with the performance of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side.

Neville listed Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Romelu Lukaku, Alexis Sanchez, Paul Pogba and David de Gea as the players that are letting down United, who have lost six of their last eight games in all competitions.

Gary Neville has identified six stars that are letting Manchester United down

Marcus Rashford, who has struggled in recent games, was criticised by Neville

Anthony Martial was also criticised following his woeful performance against Everton

Speaking on Sky Sports, Neville said: ‘There are five forwards at that club – Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Romelu Lukaku, Alexis Sanchez and Paul Pogba – who is nearer to the front,’ Neville told Sky Sports.

‘Star players, those five, they can be the best in their position, but all of them in this moment in time are well below their standard.

‘Alexis Sanchez… I don’t know what’s happened to him.'

Rashford made a bright start following the arrival of Solskjaer but the striker has struggled in recent weeks.

Neville said: ‘Marcus Rashford, this couple of weeks, has been nowhere near [his best].

‘I went to both Barcelona games. Marcus looks off it at the moment. Whether he’s carrying an injury. something’s not right, or the season has caught up with him.

‘Romelu Lukaku – he doesn’t turn up in a big game. That’s been levelled at him for a number of years now.

Neville lamented Romelu Lukaku's lack of prowess against the biggest teams

‘Paul Pogba looks like he’s back to the Paul Pogba that was playing under Jose Mourinho, even though he’s been outstanding for the past three months.

‘And Martial he’s just come back from injury, but he looks like he’s back in that sort of ambling mood again.'

Neville also criticised De Gea, who has made several high-profile errors this season.

He said: ‘De Gea looks nothing like he was, he looks distracted.

‘You’ve got contract talks that are going on between five or six players, which is distracting at this time.’

Neville's criticism of United's stars followed on from his rant in the aftermath of the loss to Everton, when he described the performance as 'rancid'.

He said: 'I'm furious to be honest the fact that he's [Solskjaer] had to go an apologise for them, I've said about clubs over the years if you've got weeds in the garden you've got to get rid of them.

'But there's some Japanese knotweed in that football club, and it's attacking the foundations of the house.

Neville reflected on how Paul Pogba has regressed to how he played under Jose Mourinho

Goalkeeper David De Gea, who has made some major errors, didn't escape Neville's criticism

'I've been over the last 12 or 18 months, myself falling into the trap of talking about oh they've got potential, they've got talent. Forget it. If they don't work hard and don't have the attitude to run around in that shirt, get rid of them.

'Everton ran four kilometres further in the first half. Everton! You watch this mob out here, Liverpool their biggest rival, they die for every inch of the pitch and Manchester United players, honestly, it's embarrassing watching some of those out there today.

'I'm absolutely furious, [I have] full belief in Ole to do what he needs to do. That performance today was rancid.'

United, who are in sixth place in the Premier League, host rivals Manchester City on Wednesday before taking on Chelsea at Old Trafford four days later.

They will then conclude the campaign with an away game against Huddersfield and a home clash against Cardiff.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6948373/Gary-Neville-picks-six-Manchester-United-stars-letting-following-Everton-humbling.html
Old 23-04-2019, 01:35 PM   #50
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Sedih ya..setelah Ole dipermanenkan malah permainan MU makin menurun.
Apakah para pemain United ga suka dengan Ole atau bagaimana ya?
Bukankah mereka juga yang memuji Ole pas Ole ditunjuk sebagai caretaker?
Kok malah rasanya semua pemain United ga ada yang mau bermain untuk Ole.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 25
Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, an_setanmerah, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, Eka Laksana S, fahlevysred, fikrirf, fredrian.seven, Gilangkukuh, goodmin, h-ANG, juliand_fergie, kedangsul, Legolash, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku, Zulfan