United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Player & Manager Watch

Old 07-06-2019, 05:42 PM   #11
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toby Alderweireld

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
'In my head, I will play for Spurs next season': Toby Alderweireld expects to stay at Tottenham despite talk of £25m move to Manchester United

* Toby Alderweireld has one year left on his current contract with Tottenham
* The Manchester United target has a release clause in his deal of £25million
* But Alderweireld says his focus is on playing for Spurs again next season

Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld says he expects to be at Spurs next season despite links with a move to Manchester United.

Alderweireld, 30, has only one year left on his contract, which also features a £25million release clause.

But the centre back, who is currently preparing for this week's Champions League final, has claimed he sees himself in north London again next year.

Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld says he expects to be at Spurs next season

'I'm going to say the same thing that I've been saying for the past couple of years,' he told Sport360.

'The only focus is Spurs, because of this focus I think I had a good season as well,'

'I have one year left on my contract, so in my head, I will play for Spurs next season.'

Alderweireld made 49 appearances this season for Mauricio Pochettino's side, who face Premier League rivals Liverpool in Madrid on Saturday night.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7077663/Alderweireld-expects-stay-Spurs-despite-talk-Man-United-move.html
yak..satu lagi target lepas & menolak bermain di EL
EL dan MU saat ini memang ga menjual
Hahaha
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:18 AM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toby Alderweireld

Manchester United 'to make another offer for Toby Alderweireld in January' with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keen to shore up defence with Tottenham ace

* Toby Alderweireld is out of contract at Tottenham in next summer's window
* He is free to talk to clubs outside of England in January about his next move
* Reports in Italy suggest Manchester United could make another offer to buy him

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is reportedly ready to make another attempt to acquire Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld in the January transfer window following the club's worst ever start to a Premier League season.

The club paid a world record fee for a defender to sign Harry Maguire for £80million in the summer but United still look vulnerable as they sit 10th in the table.

Alderweireld has long been a target for bosses at Old Trafford and according to Italian outlet Tuttosport, United are ready to try their luck again given his contract at Tottenham expires next summer.

Manchester United have long held an interest in Tottenham centre back Toby Alderweireld

Tottenham have previously tried to get the Belgian to sign a new contract but having failed to reach an agreement, Alderweireld can leave the club for free in the summer.

He is also free to discuss moves with clubs outside of England as early as January should he opt to go down the route of a pre-contract agreement.

United represent an option whereby Tottenham could recoup some funds for a player that has been a mainstay of the side since he arrived in 2015.

Solskjaer made improving the defence a priority in the summer as he spent a combined £130m to bring in Maguire and right back Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

Eric Bailly has been a long-term absentee through injury, Chris Smalling has left on loan for Roma and Marcos Rojo and Phil Jones have struggled to convince Solskjaer he can rely on them.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7524289/Manchester-United-make-offer-Toby-Alderweireld-January.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku