United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 18-11-2018, 07:54 PM   #101
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Peter Bolesław Schmeichel

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 05:35 AM   #102
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

OPINION: SCHMEICHEL WAS A DIFFERENT BREED
by Adam Marshall

When Peter Schmeichel arrived at Manchester United in 1991, he just seemed different from the outset. He possessed a mix of attributes I’d not seen before in a goalkeeper and gave an early impression that he would prove a game-changer.

I remember the protracted bid to sign the Dane from Brondby and, according to newspapers at the time, the haggling over the fee that was taking place. One of the Sunday tabloids suggested the Reds were at serious risk of losing our top target to another English side and I was seriously worried we’d lose out on him. He simply appeared to be the perfect fit at the time.

Goalkeeping coach Alan Hodgkinson had scouted the Scandinavian and was convinced he had identified the right man to take over the gloves – in the previous season Les Sealey, Gary Walsh and Mark Bosnich had all played. “Having established our interest, I rang Alex [Ferguson],” recalled Hodgkinson in his autobiography. “'He's the one', I told him. 'He will win the Premiership for you.'”

A commanding debut, and clean sheet, in the first game of the season, at Old Trafford against Notts County, went down well with the home fans. Not only was his size startling, he appeared to be a man mountain with a huge frame that covered a large part of the goal, but he was pretty unique. For a start, he could launch attacks with huge throws – ideal when lightning-fast wingers Andrei Kanchelskis and Ryan Giggs were around.

This asset had been honed by playing handball in Denmark. Another trait gained in the sport was the ‘star-jumps’ that became one of his trademarks. Anybody who has ever watched handball will appreciate the goalkeepers are on a bit of a hiding to nothing – it’s pretty difficult to block shots that are hurled at you, sometimes from close range.

Yet it gave Schmeichel this aura that he would never accept he was likely to be beaten, almost a psychological edge. I asked former United goalkeeping coach Eric Steele about this and he provided this fascinating insight: “Peter’s grounding was in handball and you see that in his style. It’s very much Scandinavian as they do play a lot of handball. You’re not going to catch it in that sport! If you’re a keeper in handball, there’s no point expecting to take the ball here [gestures to the space in front of his face]. You make yourself as big as you can, which is what Peter did.

”Don’t get me wrong. [Former Everton no.1] Neville Southall was the same. All of a sudden, he’s upon you. Bang! Everybody talks about Peter’s size but Peter in his prime, in his late 20s when he came to United, in the eight years he had here, he was so quick. Southall was the same, as was Pat Jennings. Peter had an unbelievable presence about him.”

Only an expert like Steele would pinpoint Schmeichel’s speed as one of his key attributes but it was true – he closed down strikers so quickly. Countless times he was out smartly to save when the Reds' rearguard had been breached. The ‘star-jump’ stops also became commonplace. One which sticks in my mind came at Everton in a 1993 Coca-Cola Cup clash. That was one of the Dane’s unbeatable nights – nothing was getting past him. This stop was the third in succession from an attack that seemed certain to yield a goal for the Toffees as he raced out to block Graham Stuart’s effort.

In that tie, he also made a superb penalty save – diving to his right to deny Tony Cottee. YouTube footage of that fixture includes the commentator saying: “The whole of Goodison Park rises to acclaim what I think I’m justified in saying is world-class goalkeeping. What do you have to do to beat Peter Schmeichel?” Ironically, Southall was at the other end but he was beaten on a couple of occasions as the Reds won 2-0.

The initial signs were Schmeichel was capable of being that good. He did not concede a goal until his fifth game and then, after a 2-1 win at Wimbledon when he was given a proper examination by ‘the Crazy Gang’ and some questioned whether he could handle the rough and tumble of the English game, he then went on a seven-match run of only letting in a solitary goal (to Tottenham’s Gordon Durie).

As with any footballer, arguably in particular those who represent a club like United, something else that set Schmeichel apart was his mentality. He would rant and bawl at his defenders, who often joked they would get earache from his verbal attacks. It was shocking as a fan to see the arguments regularly taking place in front of you but there is little doubt it worked. Everybody was on their toes around the Dane.

Gary Neville has recently revealed that his ability was constantly questioned by his keeper when breaking into the team. That might not have made it pleasant to play in front of the blond giant but he was a winner who demanded high standards and he treated any shot allowed on his goal as some kind of personal affront. This character was another part of the mix that made him almost certainly the best goalkeeper in the world and one of the reasons why United would go on to enjoy such unprecedented success.

It all culminated in a memorable last United appearance in the 1999 UEFA Champions League final - what a way to bow out! Not least for the way he went up for a late corner against Bayern Munich and challenged for the ball in the build-up to Teddy Sheringham’s equaliser.

That attacking role came as no surprise to me - after all, Schmeichel had previously scored a European goal against Rotor Volgograd and he would have bagged an acrobatic saving goal in an 1997 FA Cup tie at Wimbledon had it not been for an offside decision. I was there, commentating for ClubCall, and I confess to getting a bit carried away before spotting the linesman's flag. He really was a different breed of keeper.

And of course, when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer followed up Sheringham's strike to complete the Treble, we had Schmeichel's cartwheeling celebration and the moment he lifted the trophy as captain in the absence of Roy Keane. Legendary status was guaranteed for the goalkeeper – even if it had, in all honesty, long been confirmed. Peter Schmeichel really was the Great Dane.

The opinions in this story are personal to the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United Football Club.

www.manutd.com
Old 24-12-2018, 04:15 PM   #103
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Cocok nih kalau Schmeichel menjadi direktur United

Peter Schmeichel Mungkin Susul Solskjaer Kembali ke MU
Doni Wahyudi - detikSport

Manchester - Setelah Ole Gunanr Solskjaer menduduki kursi manajer Manchester United, satu pemain legenda lain mungkin juga akan kembali. Peter Schmeichel berniat pulang ke Old Trafford.

Sebelas tahun setelah angkat kaki dari MU, Solskjaer kembali untuk menduduki kursi manajer Setan Merah. Dia datang dengan status interim, menggantikan Jose Mourinho yang dipecat.

Solskjaer bisa jadi bukan satu-satunya pemain legendaris yang akan kembali. Kiper terbaik yang pernah dipunya MU, Peter Schmeichel, juga menyatakan niatnya comeback.

Dikutip dari Guardian, mantan kiper asal Denmark itu tertarik pada posisi direktur sepakbola di Manchester United.

"Saya ingin melihat seseorang yang bermain di sana (MU) dan punya pemahaman, dan bisa membawa mentalitas yang dipunya Sir Alex Ferguson pada klub ini. Saya pikir hal itulah yang tidak ada lagi setelah Sir Alex pergi," kata Schmeichel pada BBC.

"Selama ini saya enggan karena saya tidak melihat hal yang menarik untuk membuat sebuah perubahan besar. Lalu saya melihat posisi ini (direktur sepakbola). Saat ini saya sedang mempertimbangkan? 'Apakah saya punya kualitas?'."

"Dan jika saya datang dengan jawaban 'ya' atas pertanyaan itu, maka saya akan mengajukan diri. Saya akan memikirkan ini sepanjang Natal dan tahun baru dan membuat keputusannya," lanjut dia.

Schmeichel memperkuat MU dari tahun 1991 sampai 1999. Mempersembahkan 15 trofi juara, Schmeichel juga dianggap sebagai kiper terbaik yang pernah dipunya The Red Devils.
Old 30-03-2019, 01:42 AM   #104
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SCHMEICHEL: OLE CAME UP SMELLING OF ROSES

Manchester United great Peter Schmeichel believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer proved his managerial ability during the goalless draw with Liverpool at Old Trafford, and says that was the moment he was convinced his fellow Treble winner was the right man for the job.

The Norwegian, who has been confirmed as permanent manager on a three-year contract, was tested by injuries to key players during the 0-0 stalemate and has since, of course, masterminded an amazing turnaround against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League knockout stages.

Schmeichel, who will be returning to Old Trafford on 26 May as part of the Treble Reunion fixture against Bayern Munich, admits his former team-mate is showing he can handle anything that is thrown at him.

“I think he’s doing very well,” Schmeichel told MUTV, during a recent visit with Manchester United Foundation to Elm Wood Primary School in Middleton. “He’s grabbed his opportunity and it’s been easier for him than other managers because he was announced as temporary manager.

“It gives you the opportunity to go and let the players do their job. He didn’t have to be so careful and cautious as it didn’t matter if he loses a game. It didn’t really, as he was only there temporarily. Of course, he put himself in the position where I can’t see anyone being in a better position than him.

”Therefore, you look at how does he react and Liverpool was a God-send for him, in so far as what happened. I don’t think any manager has ever been faced with a player being injured in the first minutes and then preparing the substitutes but, before you make a sub, you’ve made three substitutions for other players to come in.

”That happened to Ole and he had to make decisions like that but still gets it right. There was a lot of preparation going into the game and how he approached it and this is our plan, but it went out of the window in one minute or so. He still got it perfectly right. And he came out of that game, for me, smelling of roses.
”If I needed more convincing, for me, that was it. It was great to get a draw there with the problems we had in that game. We had chances and, when I look back, we should have won the game but that’s nothing against Ole. I thought he did fantastic in the way he regrouped the players and was brave enough to put [Andreas] Pereira in. He hadn’t even warmed up. The team didn’t look too different, if you know what I’m saying.

”You wondered can they play without [Nemanja] Matic, but they’ve got [Scott] McTominay in there. Matic is a different type of player but, in this one game, you couldn’t see the difference. I think that comes down to the manager and how he prepares the players and how he works with them, plus how he takes care of everyone to make sure they know what is required.

“He knows what he needs from them. In this very short period he’s been manager, it’s so evident he works on the players’ strengths.“

The backroom staff have helped bring a United feel to the dug-out and Schmeichel believes it is this strong team ethic that is helping to bring the best out of the players on the pitch.

”It does feel like a united unit with a United team,” he said. “That is something that makes me very happy.
”In many ways, Ole was an unexpected candidate who has gone there and put so much Manchester United back into it. Mike Phelan coming back is a great decision as he trusts him. Michael Carrick, again, is a Manchester United great, so he’s there and you can just see Ole makes the decisions but not without talking to these guys.

“This is what the club needs now. Seriously, we need a good injection of Manchester United culture into that part of the club and, from 22 December [with the win at Cardiff City] to now, it’s a very short period of time, I think it’s very, very clear the effect of doing that and what it can do to the team.”

www.manutd.com
Old 17-06-2019, 12:23 AM   #105
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga berbahagia yach...

Peter Schmeichel Nikahi Kekasih
Femi Diah - detikSport

Espergaerde - Legenda Manchester United, Peter Schmeichel menggelar pesta pernikahan dengan Laura von Lindholm kemarin. Mereka melangsungkan acara itu di Kopenhagen.

Pesta pernikahan Scheichel (55 tahun) dan Laura (46 tahun) itu dilangsungkan di Gereja Egebaeksvang Church di Espergaerde, Sabtu (15/6/2019) waktu setempat. Acara itu dihadiri 200 tamu undangan.

Dalam acara itu hadir putra Schmeichel dari pernikahan dengan Bente, Kasper, yang kini menjadi kiper di Leicester City, dan istri Stine Gyldenbrand Schmeichelente. Juga adiknya, Cecilie.

Schmeichel mengenakan setelan gelap di cara itu. Adapun Laura, yang mantan model Playboy dan kini berprofesi sebagai ahli nutrisi, mengenakan terusan putih. Dia membiarkan rambutnya terurai.

Pernikahan itu menjadi lanjutan tunangan yang dilakukan kiper yang bersama-sama Manchester United 1991 hingga 1999 dengan Laura pada awal Februari 2019. Schmeichel dan Laura menggelar pertunangan itu di Maladewa.

Mereka mulai dekat pada 2014 atau setahun setelah Schmeichel berpisah dengan Bente. Ya, pernikahan antara Schmeichel dan Bente bubar setelah mereka bersama-sama dalam tempo 31 tahun. Mereka bercerai pada 2013.

Hubungan dengan Laura tak mulus. Mereka sempat putus pada dua tahun lalu.

Semoga langgeng!
Old 04-11-2019, 08:54 AM   #106
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It's a very average squad of players': Peter Schmeichel blasts Manchester United after defeat at Bournemouth leaves club 10th in Premier League

* Manchester United lost 1-0 at Bournemouth with Josh King scoring the winner
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side sit 10th in Premier League, 18 points from the top
* Their former keeper Peter Schmeichel expressed sympathy for Solskjaer

Manchester United legend Peter Schmeichel labelled the club's current squad as 'very average' and blasted them for not caring after defeat at Bournemouth.

Josh King's winner ensured the club were left stranded in 10th in the Premier League amid their worst start for 33 years.

The retired goalkeeper felt that boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had a lot of work to do to return the club to the top of the table.

Manchester United slipped to another defeat against Bournemouth amid a terrible start. Peter Schmeichel was sympathetic towards boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer over the performances

Schmeichel told Premier League Productions: 'It was definitely not good.

'I kind of feel for Ole, I think he is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

'There's not really a lot he can do. The fact is that it's a very average squad of players that he's got.

'To go to Bournemouth and to, not be bullied off the pitch, but at times played off the pitch, and with only one shot on target, it's bad.

'We've all experienced games like that where it's not coming off for you and stuff like that. But what really gets to me is the work rate – the work rate is just not good enough.

'You play for Man United, you have to work hard for 90 minutes or however long the game is and there are certain players in there who come off the pitch [and] there's no sweat on them, they look like they don't care if those lose the ball or lose a tackle and don't get the ball.

'For me, that's not good enough.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7645591/Peter-Schmeichel-blasts-Manchester-United-defeat-Bournemouth.html
Old 10-03-2020, 09:38 AM   #107
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It might have been a rash decision': Peter Schmeichel believes he made a hasty choice to leave Manchester United after becoming so angry at the thought of missing games

* Peter Schmeichel spent eight years at Manchester United before leaving in 1999
* He left after in the summer following United's treble-winning campaign
* The Dane captained the side in the Champions League final in his last game

Peter Schmeichel believes he made a 'rash decision' to leave Manchester United and could have stayed at Old Trafford longer if he wasn't too proud to let Sir Alex Ferguson rest him.

Schmeichel left United in the summer of 1999 after captaining Ferguson's Treble-winning team to victory in the 1999 Champions League final because he was mentally exhausted.

The Danish goalkeeping great went on to play for another four years at Sporting Lisbon, Aston Villa and Manchester City before retiring at the age of 39.

Peter Schmeichel believes that he made a 'rash decision' to leave Manchester United

But Schmeichel could have been persuaded to prolong his United career if he had discussed the possibility of rotation with Ferguson and not been so angry at the thought of missing games.

'I was just so tired, I was mentally tired,' he told The Official Manchester United Podcast. 'We were in every championship with Denmark. So every two years, your holidays go - you are straight back in.

'We (Denmark) were in the 1998 World Cup. We played Brazil in early July. And remember we (United) had to qualify for the Champions League, we played that at the end of July.

'I literally came straight from the World Cup having played a full season and then into the next season, so I didn't really have a break. I was just so tired. And mentally I couldn't face another season.

Schmeichel left after captaining United to victory in the 1999 Champions League final. The goalkeeper says that could have been persuaded to prolong his United career

'We did have a conversation after the final (in 1999) and I'm like, 'no, no, I've made the decision'. But when I look back it might have been a rash decision in a way. The manager could have asked me, 'Are you sure?'. He never did, he just accepted that this was going to be it.'

Schmeichel, now 56, added: 'I think if I had been less proud and said to him 'I can't play every game'. Even in League Cup games where he is playing whoever was the other goalkeeper at the time.

'Even there I was p****d, really p****d off that I wasn't playing, because I wanted to play every game. If I had stepped a little bit away from that and spoken to him about managing me better - not better, because he was doing really well - but looking after me accordingly to my age and not playing me in certain games.

'And if I had been less proud about being on the pitch and could accept one or two games just sat on the bench, it would probably have worked out quite well for me.

'But I'm not sure that my mentality was right for that. I don't think that not actually playing was the hardest part. It was packing the suitcase again, and travelling. If I could have stayed home for one game every 10 games it would probably have been an attractive thing.

'When you look back and you see decisions that you have made, I probably would not have made that decision. I would have probably have spoken to the manager.

'It was only like the next two years that he started to rest players and rotate as well, I could have been part of that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8093609/It-rash-Peter-Schmeichel-believes-hasty-choice-leave-Man-United.html
Old 11-03-2020, 11:10 AM   #108
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mungkin Sir Alex tidak berusaha mencegah karena dia tahu Schmeichel saat itu juga sudah berusia 35 tahun.
Meskipun demikian Schmeichel tetap salah satu kiper terbaik United sepanjang masa kok
Old 05-07-2021, 11:23 PM   #109
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WILL HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF FOR THE SCHMEICHELS?

A majority of Manchester United fans will be supporting England in Wednesday’s Euro 2020 semi-final, but there is one club legend who most certainly will not – and for very good reason.

As one of Denmark’s historic champions in 1992 and with his son Kasper now a star of the team, Peter Schmeichel is desperate for his homeland to prevail beneath the famous arch at Wembley Stadium.

An excellent team in their own right - ranked 10th in the world - the Danes are determined to beat an England team that features United team-mates Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw and Marcus Rashford, as well as our prospective new signing from Borussia Dortmund Jadon Sancho.

United legend Schmeichel is excited for Wednesday's semi-final and admits he no longer feels nervous about his son being involved in such huge occasions, because he trusts in his proven ability as a top-class goalkeeper.

“I have learned not to look at the games with my son in it but look at it with Kasper in it and be confident enough that he is good enough to be there, and therefore I don’t have to be extra nervous because he is in there,” Peter explained on Good Morning Britain earlier today.

“You have to realise you are playing a good team when you reach the semi-final. Any team you play will be a quality team, there is no doubt about that. We could have played Italy or Spain, they are equally as strong, but I think what we have proven in our campaign is that we are a strong team as well. And we can be a danger to anyone. We have a chance against anyone and that type of confidence I am absolutely sure the team will take that into this game on Wednesday.”

Wednesday’s big game could require a penalty shootout and that would provide a unique challenge for goalkeepers, as Schmeichel experienced with Denmark in their Euro ’92 semi-final of course.

Asked how his son Kasper would feel about a shootout, Peter said: “I am sure he would feel the same as I did – that it is yet another challenge. You have to deal with that and it is part of the job you’ve chosen to do. You know how significant it is and how big it is but at the end of the day you can only do so much as a goalkeeper and he will be prepared for it.

“I think one thing he will think of is the last time Denmark was in the European Championship semi-finals, Denmark did win on penalties so he can bring that into it.”

www.manutd.com
Old 01-10-2021, 09:42 AM   #110
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He has the Manchester United DNA': Peter Schmeichel claims former team-mate Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is 'doing really well' and insists there is 'NO ONE else' who could do a better job

* Peter Schmeichel insists Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is 'doing really well' with United
* The club started the season well but have huffed and puffed in recent weeks
* He says no one else could 'change the fortunes of Man United in a split second'
* Schmeichel also says he has United DNA and has the clubs best interests at heart

Peter Schmeichel insists former treble-winning team-mate Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is 'doing really well' at Manchester United despite their inconsistent form this season.

Manchester United got off to a flying this season by beating Leeds 5-1 and were going well after a 1-0 win at Wolves before the international break.

But they have been unable to maintain such dominance in recent weeks with defeats Aston Villa last weekend and Young Boys in their Champions League opener.

Some United fans called for Solskjaer - who signed a new three-year deal at the club in the summer - to go after their defeat by Villa on Saturday.

Peter Schmeichel insists Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is 'doing really well' at Manchester United. The duo were team-mates at United during the treble-winning season of 1998-99

However, former goalkeeper Schmeichel believes the Norwegian is the right man for the job and says there is no else who could go into the club and 'change the fortune of Manchester United in a split second.'

Speaking to TalkSPORT after United's dramatic 2-1 victory over Villarreal on Wednesday, Schmeichel said: 'It is working quite well and it's working out quite well for the club as well.

'I don't think there was a question about how many changes needed to be done once he got the job.

Schmeichel believes the Norwegian is the right man for the job despite their inconsistency. His comments come just after Manchester United beat Villarreal in their clash on Wednesday. United started the season off well by beating Leeds but they have also faltered this term

'He didn't get the job full-time to begin with and the work he has to do is far from finished but I think he is doing really well.

'There's all sorts of headline likes #OleOut and fair enough if you think that but give me another name.

'Who can go in and who can change the fortunes of Manchester United in a split second. I don't see that person out there.

'I am very comfortable with Ole as the Manchester United manager. He has the United DNA running through him, he understands the club and what needs to be done today, next week and also in five years.

'I think that's important. That continuity of how the club is. Every time we have hooked onto success we have managed to stay there for a long time. I am very happy with What Ole is doing and I see progression.'

His defence of Solskjaer comes just days after he criticised the United manager for his 'strange' tactics in their 2-1 defeat by Young Boys.

The former Red Devil felt like Solskjaer had held back because of the club's Premier League fixture against West Ham.

He told CBS Sports: 'We can always question team selection, I just think when your next game is Sunday at West Ham, first game in the Champions League – why don't you play your best team, your best players?

Schmeichel also slammed Solskjaer for his post-match complaints about the artificial pitch at Young Boys stadium. He said 'Regardless of astroturf, whatever excuses you come up with, get that win on there.

'I think when you look at Mason Greenwood, he's in great form, he's a young man, he creates chances and not only does he score he creates chances for others.

'(Raphael) Varane has just come to the club but I would've loved to see those two playing.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10046061/Peter-Schmeichel-claims-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-doing-really-well.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 73
Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Angkie pedro, arik_, arymashuda, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bucay deathbat, cie_1, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, Diego, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, FauCAN7ONA, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, giggs26, hendiplast, hendrabulk, iamsetia, id4y, irwin3, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Lang25, leo aryo, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, octus, ollacarla, Oom Panda, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Rizana, ronald hars, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, taz_devil_utd, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, wahyou91, wira_ozora, zudomiriku