United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 31-05-2018, 09:29 AM   #471
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ashley Simon Young

England international Ashley Young admits players cannot predict how they will react to racist abuse

* Ashley Young has spoken about racist abuse from the stands in football
* The midfielder turned defender will travel to Russia with England this summer
* Racist abuse is rife in the country and expected at the tournament
* Young admits players cannot predict how they will react in the moment

Ashley Young admits he cannot predict how he would react to racist abuse at this summer's World Cup in Russia.

There are fears about the potential for incidents of racism to overshadow the tournament, given the number of reports of racist abuse in Russian football.

Earlier this month, the Russian Football Union was fined 30,000 Swiss francs (just under £23,000) by world governing body FIFA following discriminatory chants from fans during the friendly against France in St Petersburg on March 27.

It was alleged France players were subjected to monkey chants during the match.

When England's Young was asked about concerns over racist abuse, he said: 'Hopefully FIFA, if anything is to come about, they will be able to deal with it.

'Whether it's going to happen, whether you are on the pitch, I'm not sure how you react to it.

Ashley Young admits he cannot predict how he would react to racist abuse at the World Cup. Young has made Gareth Southgate's squad after a solid season with Manchester United

'I'm sure we'll talk about it and we have talked about it, in the squad, in what to do and what not to do.'

Just over a week ago, England boss Gareth Southgate revealed part of his planning for the tournament would include preparing his players for any racist incidents they may face.

Young confirmed he had family and friends going out to Russia, and said: 'It hasn't put them off. It's a World Cup, my first one - of course family and friends want to go to it.'

Young, who has been capped 33 times and scored seven goals for England, has made Southgate's 23-man squad having returned to the Three Lions fold last November, when he made his first international appearance in over four years.

As well as the Manchester United winger-turned-full-back, the group also contains Tottenham playmaker Dele Alli, whom Young had a notable on-pitch exchange with at Old Trafford in October.

Manchester Evening News reported at the time that Alli told the 32-year-old to 'retire with a zimmer frame', with Young responding: 'Let me know when you win the Prem.'

Asked about that ahead of Saturday's friendly against Nigeria, Young said: 'We had a laugh and a joke about it, before, in the previous squad.'

He added of Alli: 'A lot of people say he has to take it out of his game, but I think he's one of those players that plays on the edge. He winds people up. That's just him.

'He's a fantastic talent and, for me, to have him in the squad is unbelievable. Everyone in the squad is a winner and he is definitely one of them.'

Young also stressed his confidence in how England will handle being the targets of winding up by the opposition.

He said: 'It's just one of those where you have to keep your head.

'We want to keep 11 players on the pitch at all times. We have that togetherness and I think there's enough experience throughout this squad that, if someone is being wound up, to pull them on the pitch and tell them to calm down or have a word with the referee.'

Young added: 'A lot of people keep saying I'm an aggressive person, especially when I go across those white lines. I think it's just the hunger, desire and passion I've got for the game.

'I've always been a born winner. I'm nearly 33, but there are still things I want to win and there is no bigger one than the World Cup.

'You go into a tournament wanting to win it and that's exactly what we're going to be doing.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-5784665/England-international-Ashley-Young-admits-players-predict-react-racist-abuse.html
Old 24-06-2018, 01:38 AM   #472
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Seven years have passed since the day he signed on the dotted line, and the man named Young is now the oldest player at Manchester United.

And what a journey it’s been for the lad from Stevenage. Through triumph, turbulence and upheaval - and some of the most testing years in Manchester United’s recent history. But Ashley Young is still there, approaching his 33rd birthday, and arguably as influential and pivotal as he has ever been.

Few players manage the kind of career peak Young has reached at this age; fewer still do so at one of world football’s most scrutinised institutions. But for those who’ve followed Young’s career closely it will come as little surprise. Whatever the challenge, whatever the obstacle, eventually, this diminutive, whippet-thin battler gets his due.

When Ash was selected by England manager Gareth Southgate for the 2018 World Cup finals in Russia, it applied a nice gloss, a nice climax to the story of his transformation from winger to reimagined full-back.

But that is just one of many stories within Young’s long and complex career. Behind them all is a core story that reveals what makes the man: one of relentless self-determination, of fight, of a desire to prove himself.

“They said I was too small,“ remembered Young, of his early days at his boyhood club, Watford. At 16, they told him he would not receive a YTS contract.

A few years later, Aston Villa paid a club record fee to take him away from Vicarage Road. In 2011, the Reds bought him, and he was given Paul Scholes’ old number.

After just two seasons at United, Young was a title-winner. He’d reached the top, having quickly endeared himself to United fans with stunning goals against Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur.

That 2012/13 title win was Sir Alex Ferguson’s final championship at the club, but it was only the start of Young’s story.

Success might not have arrived as plentifully in the years since Sir Alex’s retirement – at least not in the Premier League – and managers have come and gone.

The men who have occupied the Old Trafford hotseat since 2013 may not have included Young in their plans initially, but they did eventually. Partly because he could play anywhere. During his seven years here, the only positions I cannot recall him playing in are goalkeeper and centre-back.

It was Louis van Gaal who first regularly employed him as a wing-back, on the club’s pre-season tour of the USA in 2014. The man who still regards himself as a winger has rarely started in an advanced attacking role since.

In Jose Mourinho’s first season at the club, the lad from Hertfordshire played fewer league games than during any other campaign he had spent at United. And by some distance.

But when your whole career has been built on willing yourself forward, forcing others to reconsider, to reevaluate what you can do, you know the drill. Work harder, run harder, perform.

“For the last couple of seasons, there have been lots of injuries, lots of doubts, lots of question marks about his future at the highest level,” recalled Jose.

And so the season after featuring in fewer league games than ever before at United, Ashley Young forced himself onto the field. Only David De Gea, Nemanja Matic, Romelu Lukaku and Antonio Valencia earned more Premier League starts in 2017/18.

“I think he’s better now than he was two years ago,” admitted Mourinho. “That’s the way I see things and, next year again, he will be an important member of our squad. If he’s now on 200 [United appearances], I hope, next season, he goes into the 250s.”

When Young arced home one of the campaign’s outstanding goals – a sublime free-kick – at Watford last November, the manager could be seen gasping, breath stolen, in the Vicarage Road dugout.

It was a fitting moment. The latest in a long line of managers to be won over by Young’s insatiable desire and drive, reduced to awestruck speechlessness, at the ground where his career began.

Where they told him he was too small. That he would not get a contract.

Umpteen years later, Young is still proving them all wrong.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 12:50 AM   #473
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

YOUNG: WE NEEDED TO DO MORE IN 90 MINUTES

Ashley Young blamed Manchester United’s shock Carabao Cup knockout against Derby County on an inability to build on an early lead.

The Reds were beaten 8-7 on penalties in a marathon shoot-out after the 90 minutes ended with Jose Mourinho and Frank Lampard’s sides locked at 2-2.

After Juan Mata's third-minute opener was cancelled out by two second-half Derby goals, United had goalkeeper Sergio Romero sent off but Marouane Fellaini scored an injury-time equaliser in a breathtaking finale.

However, the Rams won the penalty-kick climax in front of the Stretford End, and the Reds' captain for the night, Young, felt his team should have matched Derby’s intensity in normal time.

“I am not sure we have done enough in the 90 minutes to manage to win the game,“ said the skipper.

”We have managed to dig deep and show character and take it to penalties but it just wasn’t enough to win the game.“

“At 1-0 we had chances to win the match and on a different day the ball goes in the back of the net and it is a different game.

“When you play teams from the lower divisions it is always going to be tough and they had more intensity than we did. Obviously when you are playing these games you have to show that intensity and go further than the opposition but we didn’t do that and we got punished and they won the game.

“We showed that (intensity) when we started and went 1-0 ahead but you have got to build on that.

“When you don’t take your chances you get punished. Derby are a good footballing team and they showed that.

”We showed character to get ourselves back into it and take the game to penalties but it is a lottery from there.”

It was the second successive disappointment for United at Old Trafford after being held to a 1-1 draw against Wolves in the Premier League at the weekend. Young insists the Reds must now respond against West Ham, at the London Stadium in Saturday's lunch-time match.

“We have to dust ourselves down now, pick ourselves back up and go again on Saturday,” he said.

“This was a disappointing night and we have to get back to winning ways, get back to training and build and work again and work for the weekend.

“When you lose or draw a game, you want another game as quick as possible. Saturday is another day, there's another game and we will be looking to get the three points at West Ham.”

www.manutd.com
Old 06-10-2018, 12:07 AM   #474
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ASHLEY YOUNG: I'VE STILL GOT THAT FIGHT AND DESIRE

Ashley Young admits he still feels like a 20-year-old as the experienced defender gears up with the rest of the Manchester United squad for the Premier League fixture against Newcastle United.

Speaking ahead of Saturday's kick-off, the 33-year-old expressed how he still has the desire, along with the rest of the squad, to achieve success at Old Trafford as he approaches the twilight period of his playing career.

“I think when you come through this door you understand the size of the club and the pressures that come with this club, and it’s a club that wants to win trophies and has done in previous years,” he said. “There are no players in this squad that don’t want to win trophies.

”I’m sat here at 33 feeling as young as any 20-year-old now and I’ve still got that fight, that desire and that hunger to go out and win things. I don’t think that will ever leave me and everybody in that squad wants to win trophies. When you come to a club like United that is your aim, to go and win trophies.“

With Young having accumulated over 150 league appearances for the Reds during his seven seasons with the club, he is open to offering the club's youngsters advice on settling in to a club of United's stature.

“Obviously I have more knowledge than the youngsters in the squad, but when you go out on that pitch there’s 11 captains out there,” he said. “Everyone’s got a voice, everybody wants to talk, to win.

”If any of the youngsters want to come and ask questions, then obviously I will try and give the knowledge that I’ve got and have since I’ve been at the club to them and just try and get us back to winning ways.“

Saturday's visitors to Old Trafford are still in search of their first Premier League win of the campaign. However, with Rafa Benitez at the helm, Young anticipates United will need to play a waiting game if the opening goal doesn't materialise early on.

“We’re going to have to be patient,” he told us. “Rafa Benitez knows how to set teams up and he’s come to Old Trafford and done that in the past. We want to score in the first few minutes, but if we don’t and we get to half time and we’re drawing, then we’ve just got to be patient and keep playing the way that I know we can play, create chances, take one of them and then just build on that.

”As long as we start well and we show the signs that we showed in midweek, and build on that, then I’ve got every faith that we will go and get three points.

www.manutd.com
Old 13-11-2018, 08:17 AM   #475
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ashley Young in talks with Manchester United over a new one-year deal to stay at Old Trafford

* Ashley Young's contract with Manchester United expires in the summer
* The 33-year-old is keen to stay at United and would prefer a two-year contract
* Deal currently being discussed with his representatives is a 12-month extension

Ashley Young is in talks with Manchester United over a new one-year contract at Old Trafford.

United activated the 12-month option on Young's current £130,000-a-week deal in March, but he will be a free agent in the summer.

The 33-year-old is keen to stay at United and would prefer a two-year contract, but it's understood the deal currently being discussed with his representatives is a 12-month extension.

Ashley Young is in talks with Manchester United over a new one-year contract at Old Trafford. Young's versatility has seen him play a big role under manager Jose Mourinho

Young, who joined United from Aston Villa for £17million in 2011, is currently captaining the team after Antonio Valencia was sidelined through injury and Paul Pogba was stripped of the vice-captaincy by manager Jose Mourinho.

The former Watford player has been converted from a winger to a full-back in recent seasons, first on the left side of defence and now on the right to fill in for Valencia.

Young believes his versatility has been a key factor in staying at United for so long, and the club's willingness to keep him.

Speaking earlier this year, he said: 'It's just determination, working hard and keeping my feet on the ground in training and keep on proving people wrong.

'There has been so much speculation about me leaving, over God knows how many years, but I just have to focus on playing football and being in the team.

'I'm a versatile player, can play in numerous positions and I have a good football brain, even if it is getting older. You just know where to be on the pitch, when to go forward, when to defend and that's what I've done.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6381243/Ashley-Young-talks-Manchester-United-new-one-year-deal.html
Old 11-12-2018, 12:20 AM   #476
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga segera ada titik terang masa depan Young di United

Ashley Young Tunggu Kontrak Baru dari MU
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Ashley Young masih kerasan di Manchester United. Young berharap dapat kontrak baru agar bisa lebih lama di Old Trafford.

Pemain ini sudah menjadi bagian Setan Merah sejak 2011. Awalnya dikenal sebagai salah satu winger eksplosif dan empat merasakan sulitnya menembus tim utama, Young lantas bertransformasi untuk memperoleh jatah starter.

Manajer Jose Mourinho menjadikan Young salah satu pemain tak tergantikan di skuatnya, namun dengan posisi baru sebagai full-back kiri dan kanan. Tampil apik di posisi baru itu membawa Young menjadi pilihan utama timnas Inggris di Piala Dunia 2018.

Musim ini Young juga masih dipercaya. Ia sudah tampil 13 kali sebagai starter dengan sumbangan satu gol dan dua assists. Meski begitu, pemain 33 tahun ini akan habis kontraknya akhir musim nanti dan belum tahu apakah Setan Merah akan memperpanjang kontraknya atau tidak.

Young pun mengungkapkan harapannya untuk tetap menjadi bagian The Red Devils meski dia menyerahkan keputusan akhir kepada manajemen.

"Semua tergantung klub. Saya merasa fit seperti saat masih 21 tahun. Selama kaki ini bisa menahan tubuh saya untuk jatuh bangun di lapangan, saya sangat berharap bisa bertahan di sini," tutur Young kepada Sky Sports.

Sejak berkostum Setan Merah, Young sudah merasakan trofi Liga Inggris, Piala FA, Piala Liga Inggris, dan Liga Europa. Young tahu tujuan utama MU adalah terus memberikan trofi karena tim ini memiliki sejarah yang sangat besar.

"Saya menjadi bagian itu dan merasakan sukses dalam beberapa tahun terakhir. Umur saya sekarang 33 tahun, mendekati 34 tahun, tapi itu tidak berarti apapun. Saya masih menginginkan trofi, tetap berharap memenangi sesuatu dan itu yang diinginkan semua orang di dalam skuat. Semua ingin juara," tutur dia.
Old 22-12-2018, 05:08 PM   #477
Andi Istiabudi
manager

YOUNG: IT'S TIME FOR US TO LOOK AHEAD

Ashley Young is excited to be working under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as Manchester United gear up to face Cardiff City today.

The defender was speaking during a week of change at the Aon Training Complex, with the appointment of Solskjaer on Wednesday morning following the departure of Jose Mourinho 24 hours earlier. However, despite the developments off the pitch, Young insists the players have still been preparing as normal for the busy fixture list ahead.

“It's been a tough week,“ admitted Ashley, ”but we’ve got to move on now, move forward and concentrate on this weekend's game. We need to get ourselves back to winning ways.”

“You go out there as a player and you want to win, play for the badge, play for this fantastic club, the best club in the world and for us now it’s about looking ahead and looking at the next couple of games we’ve got coming up.

”It’s a busy Christmas period and we want to get points on the board and start getting ourselves back up the table.”

Reds legend Solskjaer was not the only familiar face back at the club this week; former assistant manager Mike Phelan has also returned, to work alongside Michael Carrick, Kieran McKenna and goalkeeping coach Emilio Alvarez.

“I’m sure Ole is excited to be back, Mike Phelan as well,” said Young. “For Ole to walk back in here must feel unbelievable. The fans love him, he loves the club and it can only be a good thing for us.

“With me being one of the older heads, I [previously] worked under Mike and it’s nice to see him back on the training pitch again.”

Young was keen to cite the work that existing coaches Carrick, McKenna and Alvarez have done at the Aon Training Complex so far this season, not least this week when it was imperative for the players to keep a business-as-usual approach in the build-up to the Cardiff game.

“Carras, Kieran and Emilio have been fantastic,” he said. “The training sessions they’ve put on have been fantastic, top notch.

“I can definitely see Carras being a manager one day and Kieran has been brilliant stepping up to the first team [from the Under-18s]. He’s taken to it like a duck to water and Emilio is a fantastic goalkeeping coach. It’s nice for them to be here and work under Mick and Ole as well.”

“The main thing for us has been not to be caught up in everything and instead just concentrate on our work on the pitch and get ourselves fully prepared for this weekend’s game. That’s all you can do as players; be prepared and be ready for the game that we’ve got coming up.”

www.manutd.com
Old 23-12-2018, 06:01 PM   #478
Andi Istiabudi
manager

YOUNG: WE HAVE TO BUILD ON THIS VICTORY

Ashley Young paid tribute to the Manchester United fans while insisting that we must now build on the clinical victory over Cardiff City, as the Reds prepare to face Huddersfield Town in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Old Trafford return on Boxing Day.

Young captained United in the ruthless win in South Wales as goals from Marcus Rashford, Ander Herrera, Anthony Martial and a brace from Jesse Lingard sent the Reds’ fans home happy in Solskjaer’s first game as caretaker boss.

After the win in Cardiff, Young spoke to reporters and was delighted with the victory and the fans' support, but says United must build on the positive showing, with a busy set of festive fixtures fast approaching.

“We are delighted [with the win],“ he said. The way we went about our job from minute one to the 90th-minute was fantastic and the only disappointment was conceding the goal, but we take the positives from today’s game and build on from here.

“The fans have been fantastic all season whether we have won, lost or drawn, they have always been behind us. There are always going to be times when they are not going to be happy when we are not winning, that’s obvious. Today they were brilliant from the warm-ups to when we left the pitch.

“We want to keep those performances up for them, the staff, the players and keep building on what we showed. We have lots of games coming up over the Christmas period and it is about recovering in the right way and we just have to concentrate on each game coming up and not look too far ahead,“ he continued.

“The next game is against Huddersfield, a lot of the press will talk about us, but as players we concentrate on the next game and that is what we will be doing. We have another tough few games coming up and Huddersfield is our focus.”

It has naturally been a difficult week for the club with a change of manager, but Young admits it is up to the players as professionals to go out there and perform - just as the Reds did at Cardiff.

“You go out to do a job and go out and play football. That is what every single player in the squad has been doing and obviously there has been a change of manager, but we have to move on from that now and concentrate on the games we have coming up. We are delighted with today’s win and take that into the Huddersfield game.”

Solskjaer has insisted it's important the players enjoy their football and Young believes that is already rubbing off on the squad.

“I don’t think he has stopped smiling,” Young joked. “He was like that as a player, he always has a smile on his face and I think that can reflect down on to the team which is a good thing. After a performance like that I am sure he will be delighted. We have just got to concentrate what is happening on the pitch and look ahead to the next game.“

That next game will be Solskjaer’s Old Trafford return and Young again re-iterated that the players must focus on their performance.

“A lot of it will be about the legend of Ole coming back to Old Trafford,” he concluded. “But as players we have to concentrate with what happens on the pitch, not off it. This week was a crazy week, but as players we concentrate on the pitch.”

www.manutd.com
Old 02-01-2019, 06:13 PM   #479
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Inter Milan Incar Ashley Young?
Novitasari Dewi Salusi - detikSport

Milan - Inter Milan dikabarkan membidik Ashley Young. Inter disebut siap mengajukan kontrak dua tahun untuk pemain Manchester United itu.

Kontrak Young bersama MU habis pada musim panas 2019. Itu berarti Young bebas negosiasi dengan klub lain mulai 1 Januari.

MU sudah mulai negosiasi untuk memberi Young pembaruan kontrak selama satu tahun. Namun sampai saat ini belum ada tanda-tanda positif.

Situasi itu kabarnya siap dimanfaatkan oleh Inter. Daily Mail mengklaim Nerazzurri bakal mengajukan kontrak dua tahun untuk Young.

Young musim ini masih diandalkan oleh MU. Sejauh ini, bek berusia 33 tahun itu main 19 kali di semua kompetisi, 15 di antaranya di Liga Inggris.

Young gabung MU pada musim panas 2011. Sampai saat ini ia sudah tampil 221 kali di semua kompetisi bersama Setan Merah.
Old 29-01-2019, 08:22 AM   #480
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United offer Ashley Young new 12-month contract but the versatile veteran wants a longer deal

* Ashley Young has been offered a new one-year contract by Manchester United
* However, the versatile veteran wants a longer term deal to stay at Old Trafford
* Discussions over extending his stay at the Premier League club are underway

Ashley Young has been offered a new 12 month contract by Manchester United - but the veteran wants a longer term deal.

The utility man has played a key role for the club this season and discussions over extending his stay at Old Trafford are well underway.

United are keen to tie the 33-year-old down to an extension, but their reluctance to offer the former England international anything over a year's contract is proving a stumbling block.

Ashley Young has been offered a new 12 month contract by Manchester United. However, the veteran full-back wants a longer term deal to extend his stay at Old Trafford. The 33-year-old utility man has played a key role for the Premier League side this season

Young wants to stay at Old Trafford beyond the end of the season but wants a longer contract than United are offering at the moment.

Inter Milan are monitoring Young's situation with a view to signing him on a free transfer when his current deal expires in the summer.

Young started his career at Watford before making a move to Aston Villa in 2007. Following his four-year stint at Villa Park, he sealed his big-money move to United where he had won five titles with the Red Devils.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6641681/Manchester-United-offer-Ashley-Young-new-12-month-contract-wants-longer-deal.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 179
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, adelberth, adesaktiTRK, AdhiX, Agoenk Mancunian, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Andrihard, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, arfad, arief rachman, arief_oct, arnaldo_x1, arymashuda, asririzky, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Bengzimare, big_ganz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Brian Agni, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cynta, czr, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhany_kai, dhanz77, Dhedy86, dhodoadrian, dudut, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, Efri Loebay, ekanata, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gery27, ghopoereds, giantz, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, jajijujejen, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jie_bazz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, just.fluke, JustUnited, King_Cantona, Lang25, leo aryo, lisa_15, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, Mahesa_Jenar, marvey, matthewsamad, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, novanprihasa, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, penk22_, prahmono, psichopat, Pure_red, pweechevalier, rangge fantom, red, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, reynaldjhonson, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, swareksa, Syarifeghy, tasho, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, william metta, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, yogo, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze