United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-05-2019, 06:49 AM   #521
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Luis Antonio Valencia Mosquera

Valencia pada pertandingan terakhirnya bersama United di Old Trafford..

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:51 AM   #522
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

David Beckham 'targets former Manchester United captain Antonio Valencia for his MLS side Inter Miami'

* Antonio Valencia was among 15 players released by Manchester United
* The 33-year-old wing back wants to play on for a 'further two or three years'
* David Beckham wants Valencia to join his new MLS side Inter Miami

David Beckham reportedly wants versatile wing back Antonio Valencia to join his new MLS side Inter Miami, reports The Sun.

The Ecuador international wore the No 7 shirt at Old Trafford like Beckham and he could now follow him to the United States.

The 33-year-old is available on a free transfer after being released by United and wants to play on for a 'further two or three years.'

Antonio Valencia wants to play on for 'two or three years' after leaving Manchester United. David Beckham reportedly wants to sign Antonio Valencia for his MLS side Inter Miami

Beckham recently launched his new team and Inter Miami are now on a recruitment drive ahead of their MLS debut next year.

In what is the Red Devils' biggest ever summer exodus, the likes of Valencia, Ander Herrera and James Wilson were among 15 players released.

Herrera will join Paris Saint Germain on a free deal, while United opted not to take up the option to trigger extension clauses in Valencia and Wilson's deals.

No further comment has been made regarding Juan Mata's future at United, but the club confirmed a new deal has been offered to the 31-year-old.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7120217/Beckham-targets-former-Manchester-United-wing-Valencia-MLS-Inter-Miami.html
Old 12-06-2019, 07:02 AM   #523
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Ideal banget untuk pemain seperti Valencia menghabiskan sisa-sisa karirnya di MLS karena beban kompetisinya tidak seberat Premier League. Siapa tahu Valencia masih sempat bereuni dengan Rooney, Schweinsteiger dan Ibrahimovic
Old 29-06-2019, 06:54 AM   #524
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Selamat kepada Valencia yang resmi memiliki klub baru, LDU Quito. Semoga sukses di liga Serie - A Ekuador !!!

Old 02-07-2019, 10:01 AM   #525
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Antonio Valencia snapped up by Ecuadorian side Liga Deportiva Universitaria as former Manchester United captain makes emotional return to home country

* Antonio Valencia has called time on his 10-year Manchester United career
* The Ecuadorian star won the Premier League twice with the English giants
* Valencia has opted for an emotional return back to Ecuador as his next chapter
* Deportiva Universitaria confirmed Valencia's signing on Friday afternoon

Antonio Valencia has called time on his 10-year Manchester United career by returning to Ecuador and signing for Liga Deportiva Universitaria.

The Ecuadorian outfit confirmed the 32-year-old's arrival on Friday afternoon by posting a video of Valencia getting used to his new surroundings.

In the social media video, a footballer can be seen walking into the team's dressing room, before looking at the Deportiva kit and putting it on.

Antonio Valencia has signed for Ecuadorian side Liga Deportiva Universitaria from Man United. Valencia has moved from Old Trafford after 10 successful years with the Premier League giants

The player, still not yet known to the audience, then runs onto the turf before Valencia is revealed on the football pitch while donning his new colours.

The right-back had offers to stay in the Premier League but he decided to make the emotional return to his native country.

Valencia started his career in Ecuador in Quito with El Nacional, before leaving for Spain in 2005 by signing for Villarreal.

Valencia's move back to Ecuado was confirmed by a social media video from the club. Valencia gets used to his new surroundings by standing on the pitch in the short clip

He then signed permanently for Wigan in 2008 after an initial loan spell, where he thrived and caught the attention of Premier League giants United.

Valencia made a huge name for himself at Old Trafford, going onto make a massive 339 appearances for the club.

At United, the Ecuadorian defender won two Premier League titles, an FA Cup and two League Cups before captaining the side to Europa League glory in 2017.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7193147/Antonio-Valencia-snapped-Ecuadorian-Liga-Deportiva-Universitaria-Manchester-United.html
Old 03-07-2019, 03:05 PM   #526
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much Luis Antonio Valencia Mosquera for what you have done in Manchester United.
Good luck!
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2019, 08:18 AM   #527
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I made a mistake... I was on Instagram and pressed "like"': Antonio Valencia says he was NOT dropped by Jose Mourinho for reaction to social media post... and admits Man United's Paul Pogba can be a 'bigger' star

* Antonio Valencia says he wasn't dropped by Jose Mourinho for liking post
* Valencia accidentally liked an Instagram post calling for Mourinho to be sacked
* Ecuador international didn't play much but he says it was due to calf injuries
* Former United captain says that Paul Pogba is capable of being a 'bigger' star

Former Manchester United defender Antonio Valencia has revealed that him liking an Instagram post calling for Jose Mourinho to leave wasn't the reason why he barely featured for the club last season.

In October 2018, Valencia liked an Instagram post which said that Mourinho had made making watching United 'a punishment' and also called for the manager 'to go'.

The Ecuador international stressed that he didn't intend to like the post and added that the fact that he subsequently only played one more Premier League game under Mourinho was due to calf injuries.

Antonio Valencia says he wasn't dropped by Jose Mourinho for liking an Instagram post. Valencia liked an Instagram post which was critical of Mourinho in October 2018

Valencia told The Athletic: 'OK, let's clear it up. I made a mistake. I was on Instagram and I pressed the 'like' button on a comment by a fan. I never realised what it said. Jose is a smart guy. It was nothing.

'I sought the manager out, I said sorry and end of story. He said, "No problem". I didn't play in the last few games for Jose but it was nothing to do with that. It was different reasons.'

'I had a series of calf injuries and it was affecting my performances. That's why I was missing.'

After 10 years at United, Valencia left the club last summer as he sealed a move to LDU Quito in his homeland on a free transfer.

Valencia says that his former team-mate Paul Pogba is capable of being a 'bigger' star

Valencia also discussed his former team-mate Paul Pogba, who he feels is capable of being a bigger star than he currently is.

Valencia said: 'Paul is intelligent, a leader, a great player with talent but someone who needs the feeling and connection of a team. He is a star… but he can be a bigger star.'

'Paul needs the definitive love of a manager. There are players who have a lot of talent but need to feel important and to have the manager by their side. I think (Ole Gunnar) Solskjaer restored that to him.'

Pogba is currently sidelined with an ankle injury that has kept him out of action since September. The midfielder has made only six appearances so far this season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7724147/Antonio-Valencia-says-NOT-dropped-Jose-Mourinho-reaction-social-media-post.html
Old 10-12-2019, 10:47 AM   #528
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Pogba is a star. Do you know what he needs? Love': Manchester United hero Antonio Valencia calls on supporters to back midfielder if he is to rediscover his best form at Old Trafford

* Paul Pogba has missed Manchester United's last 14 matches through injury
* He is close to a return but his form has been under heavy scrutiny this season
* Antonio Valencia believes he is a 'star' and just needs to be shown some 'love'
* Valencia also heaped praise on Marcus Rashford and keeper David de Gea

Manchester United legend Antonio Valencia has urged the club's fans to get behind Paul Pogba and show him some love if he is to rediscover his best form.

The Frenchman has missed United's last 14 matches in all competitions through injury, but is expected to return to action this month.

His form had been under intense scrutiny before he was sidelined, and Valencia believes fans need to show him some affection if he is to perform at the highest level.

Paul Pogba needs to be shown some 'love' if he is to rediscover his best form at United. Antonio Valencia has backed Pogba to shine when he returns from his injury spell

'Pogba is a star. Do you know what he needs? Love,' the former United full back told Mundo Deportivo. 'I have heard many rumours about [Zinedine] Zidane and Real Madrid, but he never said anything.

'He is a clever person. If at United we give this affection, Pogba will shine.'

United are coming off the back of a huge victory against local rivals Manchester City on Saturday, and Valencia was full of praise for certain members of the squad.

Marcus Rashford opened the scoring from the penalty spot, and Valencia believes both he and goalkeeper David de Gea are the stars of the team.

'It's difficult to manage such a unique case,' he added. 'I see United getting better and better, Rashford is going through a great time.

'They are a solid team behind (in defence), with confidence and a star in De Gea.'

Valencia also heaped praise on both Marcus Rashford (right) and David de Gea (centre)

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7771941/United-hero-Antonio-Valencia-calls-supporters-Pogba-love.html
Old 26-12-2019, 09:27 AM   #529
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

‘Visiting old friends’: Antonio Valencia returns to Manchester United’s training base as he poses with Paul Pogba, Jesse Lingard and former team-mates

* Antonio Valencia paid a visit to Manchester United training on Tuesday
* The Ecuadorian spent 10 years at Old Trafford before leaving in the summer
* He looked in good spirits as he posed with a number of his former team-mates

Antonio Valencia spent a portion of his Christmas Eve visiting his former team-mates at Manchester United training.

The Ecuadorian spent 10 years at Old Trafford between 2009 and 2019 before leaving in the summer after his contract was allowed to expire.

And he looked in good spirits as he returned to the club's Carirngton training complex.

L-R: Sergio Romero, Eric Bailly, Antonio Valencia, Paul Pogba, Timothy Fosu-Mensah and Andreas Pereira during Manchester United training on Tuesday

'Visiting old friends', Valencia wrote alongside a picture of himself with Paul Pogba, Eric Bailly, Sergio Romero, Andreas Pereira and Timothy Fosu-Mensah on the training pitch.

He then shared another image of himself with Daniel James, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Marcus Rashford, Jesse Lingard, Nemanja Matic, Victor Lindelof and Ashley Young in the changing room.

Valencia recently revealed that him liking an Instagram post calling for Jose Mourinho to leave wasn't the reason why he barely featured for the club last season.

In October 2018, he liked an Instagram post which said that Mourinho had made making watching United 'a punishment' and also called for the manager 'to go'.

L-R: Daniel James, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Marcus Rashford, Jesse Lingard, Valencia, Nemanja Matic, Victor Lindelof and Ashley Young in the changing room

The converted full-back stressed that he didn't intend to like the post and added that the fact that he subsequently only played one more Premier League game under Mourinho was due to calf injuries.

Valencia told The Athletic: 'OK, let's clear it up. I made a mistake. I was on Instagram and I pressed the 'like' button on a comment by a fan. I never realised what it said. Jose is a smart guy. It was nothing.

'I sought the manager out, I said sorry and end of story. He said, "No problem". I didn't play in the last few games for Jose but it was nothing to do with that. It was different reasons.'

'I had a series of calf injuries and it was affecting my performances. That's why I was missing.'

After 10 years at United, Valencia left the club last summer as he sealed a move to LDU Quito in his homeland on a free transfer.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7825323/Antonio-Valencia-returns-Manchester-Uniteds-training-base-poses-former-team-mates.html
Old 05-08-2020, 01:27 AM   #530
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Happy 35th Birthday, Valencia...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 149
-bloodflowers-, @edosarag1h, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, adesaktiTRK, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anggatj, Ardhie Nemanja, Aso Chrisjefta, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, cynta, dani_aping, dannyboy, dark knight, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, delongedee, dery pramudito, DhaniGiggsy, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, Efri Loebay, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fahlevysred, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, irfan_thered, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jaxians, jifortin, jojo poenya, junpriadi, just.fluke, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, mamans, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Mritik123, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, nurul hilal nasrullah, oldark, ollacarla, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, psichopat, Pure_red, pweechevalier, qaul siregar, rangge fantom, Rean, Red Devils 07, RedMachine, Redsbusby, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan_lallo, Safii Persie, sepatu_ancur, skunk19, Syarifeghy, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, whoami, Wigatrisna SB, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, zermapradipta, zudomiriku, [skywalker]