United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United History

Old 31-10-2009, 02:32 AM   #11
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Rivalitas Merah di Inggris

iya gan repost hehe.. tapi thanx anyway.. kalo ditaro di sini tetep sesuai konteks kok...

RedRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #12
choliffa
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
choliffa Ready for being a real United Indonesia

The forgotten story of ... When Anfield was Manchester United's home ground

It is well known that Liverpool's ground was once home to Everton, but in 1971 United fans called the Kop their home end

Manchester United v Arsenal at Anfield 1971

Even the matchday programme came replete with a picture of Bill Shankly and Liverpool's legends of the day. Photograph: Public Domain

On Friday 20 August 1971 a team wearing red walked out at Anfield to rapturous applause from supporters bedecked in red and white scarves and standing on the Spion Kop. Their opponents were Arsenal, who had beaten Bill Shankly's side 2-1 in the FA Cup final to secure the double in May of the same year. But the home side were not Liverpool. They were Manchester United.

Hidden deep within the pages of football's dustiest history books lurks a dark secret – or so it appears. The club that now boasts 18 league titles, the same number as Liverpool, could once call Anfield its home, just as Liverpool's great city rivals Everton did in the 1880s. In 1971, with United banned from playing their first two home matches in Manchester, after hooligans had thrown knives into the away section at a match at the end of the previous season, their opening "home" games would be played at Anfield and Stoke's Victoria Ground.

But so forgotten is this forgotten story that even some Manchester United players who took part in the 3-1 victory over Arsenal cannot remember doing so.

A lethargic first-half performance by a United side still trying to find its feet under a new manager, Frank O'Farrell, following Matt Busby's departure in June 1971, found themselves trailing to a fourth-minute Frank McLintock strike. United would enjoy a stirring comeback in the second half thanks to George Best's growing influence, which led to an equaliser deftly lifted over Arsenal's goalkeeper, Bob Wilson, by Alan Gowling. A United goal at Anfield celebrated by the home fans must be among the rarest things in football. So such a memorable occasion would be dear to Gowling, wouldn't it?

"I can't remember," he says. "Who did we play?" I remind him that it was Arsenal. "United played a home match at Anfield? Give over," he says, incredulous. So inconceivable does it seem that one can almost understand Gowling's reaction, but a picture in the Guardian of 21 August, 1971 clearly shows him leaping over Wilson to celebrate his goal, scored at the Anfield Road End.

Would David Sadler, who commanded United's defence, recall the occasion?

"Was I playing?" he says. "I just can't remember. Alex [Stepney, the Manchester United goalkeeper] might recall it. He's better at remembering matches than me."

Stepney tipped a shot from the diminutive Arsenal winger George Armstrong against the bar at the Kop end in the second half to keep United in the game at 1-1. Did he enjoy being the only Manchester United goalkeeper in history to feel the full support of United's fans emanating from the Kop?

"I vaguely remember that we had to play two games away from Old Trafford, but I can't recall that match," says Stepney, who made over 400 appearances for United. Perhaps there's some kind of conspiracy to hide the truth.

"I thought I'd only ever won one match at Anfield, when we beat Liverpool 4-1 [in December 1969] – so I can add a second win now," he says. "The only one I remember playing away from home was when we played a home match at Plymouth [Uefa banned United from playing their home leg of a Cup Winners' Cup match against St Etienne within 200km of Manchester, following crowd trouble during a 1-1 draw in France in 1977]."

The Manchester United captain, Bobby Charlton, scored his team's second goal at the Anfield Road End with a free-kick curled around the wall and into the left-hand corner of the net. Brian Kidd, who is now Manchester City's assistant manager, wrapped things up with a goal in the dying minutes.

One man who can just about recall the match is the "Voice of Anfield", George Sephton, Liverpool's stadium announcer who had started the job a week before. "I can still see the half-empty ground," he says. "It was spooky. I had just started, it was an extra match, it was Friday night so a bit of piece and quiet, I thought."

And what of Liverpool's famous anthem? Surely United's players didn't run out as the home team at Anfield to "You'll Never Walk Alone"?

"It was only the third game in my career," says Sephton. "I couldn't swear on the bible but I'm almost certain I didn't play 'You'll Never Walk Alone' at the game. It's been 'our' song since 1963! It was weird because Anfield felt like a neutral ground but from my perspective I was just happy that I had an extra couple of quid in my pocket because I was young, just married and was saving up for a house.

"I don't remember any trouble on the night. The enmity with United wasn't as bad in those days as it is now so it was nice to turn up and watch a game which you weren't bothered about in terms of the result. If it happened nowadays of course, I'd be cheering Arsenal on. But now they would just play the match behind closed doors."

The FA's decision to send United to play at Anfield in the wake of a hooliganism incident seems hare-brained now, but at the time hooliganism happened at most games and in any case, as the former Liverpool club secretary Peter Robinson, who helped organise the fixture, explained last year, the animosity didn't exist as it does today.

"When I started at Liverpool in the 1960s the great rivals were always Everton," said Robinson. "The rivalry has changed. It turned into Manchester United when they had this terrific emergence but before that I can remember them being relegated [in 1974] and having some really difficult times. I can also remember United supporters standing in the Kop. It wouldn't happen today, would it?"

The rivalry between groups of hooligans was still fierce however, even if the antipathy felt between real football supporters of both sides was not, and the front page of the Guardian the morning after the match carried the usual depressing news of trouble. "About 100 fans" were ejected from Anfield, according to the report, the windows of some houses in Anfield were smashed and "600 skinheads" were said to have been "kept in check" by police after throwing bricks at the United supporters as they were frogmarched back to Lime Street station and on to trains back to Manchester.

The Guardian correspondent Eric Todd's match report brimmed with frustration at the behaviour of the fans in the Kop and of the wider trouble that was prevalent in football in the 1970s.

"Once again, certain sections of the crowd, whatever their places of origin were the villains of the piece," he wrote. "And those psychiatrists, amateur or professional who spend many hours trying to explore the minds – the word is used quite loosely of course – of certain members of the footballing public would have enjoyed last night.

"As soon as the teams arrived on the field the Kop vomited scores of young 'supporters' of both sexes who ran down the field to the end where United were warming up. The police, although hopelessly outnumbered, did their best and removed as many as they could capture. When the invaders discovered that United would attack the Kop end they retraced their steps and suffered further losses."

United would suffer further losses too. Liverpool were given 15% of the gate receipts from the 27,649 fans who attended the game and United were instructed by the FA to pay Arsenal compensation, as the gate was below the 48,000 that attended the fixture at Old Trafford the previous year. (Until the 1980s, gate receipts for league games were shared). Even Everton stood to benefit if the crowd at Goodison Park was below 46,000 the next day, for their match against Sheffield United.

You can stop whispering now. The secret is out.

Guardian

semoga ga salah saya taruh disini.
dan semoga ga repost.
funny article, naming conspiracy theory cause none of the players remembered LOL
choliffa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to choliffa For This Useful Post:
Old 23-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #13
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

thanks Sist ...

sampe disebut konspirasi untuk tidak mengingat (melupakan) partai tersebut ...
jadi inget di rumah lama dulu pernah post mengenai 'black' United, cerita2x negatif seputar United yang bisa diterima atau tidak, memang ada ..., terutama masalah suap sih ...
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 06:11 PM   #14
yoshiharu_kubo10
first team
Get up, stand up...Stand up
for your rights...Get up,
stand up...Don't give up the
fight...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
yoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of light

hwhwhwhwh...aku juga baru tahu nih...kalau United pernah bermain dengan status sebagai tim tuan rumah di Anfield...

ga kebayang kan...kalau hal itu terjadi sekarang...pendukung Manchester United...di the Kop...hahahahah...sehabis pertandingan...bisa2 yang punya stadion...atau pemilik kursi terusan di the Kop bawa cairan pembersih dari rumah...wkwkwkwkwkwkwk...

tapi dulu...kita memang ga separah ini rivalitasnya dengan Liverpool...
yoshiharu_kubo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #15
zeavhere
first team
http://afaizn.com

zeavhere will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshiharu_kubo10 View Post
hwhwhwhwh...aku juga baru tahu nih...kalau United pernah bermain dengan status sebagai tim tuan rumah di Anfield...

ga kebayang kan...kalau hal itu terjadi sekarang...pendukung Manchester United...di the Kop...hahahahah...sehabis pertandingan...bisa2 yang punya stadion...atau pemilik kursi terusan di the Kop bawa cairan pembersih dari rumah...wkwkwkwkwkwkwk...

tapi dulu...kita memang ga separah ini rivalitasnya dengan Liverpool...
iya nih bro, sama baru tahu ternyata dulu kita pernah ngandang disana

kalau sekarang mah, bisa hancur tuh stadion abis match nya MU . adanya si pendukungnya tuih merah bawa bahan bangunan buat bangun stadionnya lagi
zeavhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #16
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

yaa klo sekarang mungkin warga Anfield juga akan menolak klo markasnya dijadiin host Red devils ... hehehe ...
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 27-03-2010, 03:38 AM   #17
Hendy
first team
Next Year Our 21th

Location: Indonesia Raya United_Trooper: Clan Master BeratBadan: Rahasia JumlahMantan: Banyak
Thanked 1,093 Times in 512 Posts
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Hendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud of

Visit Hendy's Facebook Visit Hendy's Twitter Visit Hendy's YouTube 21juugatsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
yaa klo sekarang mungkin warga Anfield juga akan menolak klo markasnya dijadiin host Red devils ... hehehe ...
bayangin aja klo PERSIB markasnya di GBK
Old 27-03-2010, 10:46 AM   #18
wickham
academy
-

wickham Ready for being a real United Indonesia

klo liat sejarahnya kayak gitu harusnya dah dari dulu Liverpool ganti lagu kebangssan.
cm knp ampe sekarang mereka masih pake y, klo gw kog rasanya gimana gitu.....
wickham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #19
rondwisan

MANCHESTER UNITED VS LIVERPOOL
First XI: Best of enemies

Soccernet, Robin Hackett - September 15, 2010

The North West cities of Liverpool and Manchester have held a rivalry since their battle for supremacy in the industrial era and, with Sir Alex Ferguson in particular having fired things up on the football side, the enmity between the clubs has grown and grown.

Ahead of Sunday's Premier League meeting, ESPNsoccernet selects the First XI flashpoints between the sides in recent decades.

Ferguson sees Red - 1980

Terry McDermott (seen through the net in light shirt) scored a wonder goal in the first leg at Pittodrie

There's little doubt that Ferguson has played a significant role in ramping up the rivalry between the two clubs, but it's said that his bad feeling for the Reds actually pre-dates his arrival at Old Trafford in 1986.

Ferguson's Aberdeen side suffered a rude awakening in the second round of the European Cup in 1980 and, before the first leg at Pittodrie, Ferguson said: "Obviously, this is the biggest thing for Aberdeen since the discovery of oil. The fans see it as a straight Anglo-Scottish battle. Liverpool are not unbeatable."

The Dons were, however, beaten 1-0 in the first leg courtesy of Terry McDermott's goal, which came while John McMaster lay injured. The midfielder suffered ligament damage as a result of Ray Kennedy's tackle and then spent the next 18 months on the sidelines.

If that was not enough to spark Ferguson's ire, his side were then comprehensively outclassed in the second leg at Anfield, losing 4-0, and Reds boss Bob Paisley mocked the visitors afterwards. "If it had been a late kick-off, I'd say we played brilliantly," he said. "I thought the players were selling newspapers in the first half hour. They made Aberdeen look better than they are."

'Choking on their own vomit' - 1988

Having seen Colin Gibson sent off in a 3-3 draw at Anfield, Ferguson complained that visiting managers "have to leave here choking on their own vomit - biting on their tongue, afraid to tell the truth". He added: "To win here, you have to surmount a lot of pressure, a lot of obstacles and, if you want to blame the referee, you can't say so. The provocation and intimidation he is under are incredible. To win here is a miracle."

Given Liverpool's undoubted superiority at the time, Kenny Dalglish was able to resist the mind-games and, holding his baby in his arms, replied simply that the media "would get more sense out of my six-week-old daughter, Lauren".

They were not Ferguson's only comments in that period to suggest he was determined to remove Liverpool from their throne. In August 1988, he warned that life would "change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically" when he fulfilled his "mission" with United, while little over a year later, he warned again that he was "not going to accept Liverpool's dominance".

Dalglish snaps - 1994

While Dalglish, a very private man, may have convinced the public he had no quarrel with Ferguson during his Anfield days, some of that composure was lost during his time at Blackburn.

It's been claimed that the duo rowed furiously when, following the news that his friend Alan Hansen had been dropped, Dalglish pulled out of the Scotland squad for the 1986 World Cup through an apparent injury. It's said they rowed during Aberdeen's European Cup thrashing at Anfield six years earlier, too.

As rival managers, there was a story that Dalglish swore at Ferguson in a confrontation during the aforementioned 3-3 draw in 1988, but the Liverpool boss threatened a libel action against the newspaper that published it. He was also said to have criticised Ferguson in front of journalists around the same time, but he called a paper afterwards to label it "one incident blown up out of all proportion".

In 1994, though, when Dalglish was at Blackburn, the mask finally slipped. The usually reserved Dalglish, already riled after United signed Roy Keane from under their noses the previous summer, used a press conference in March to launch into what was described in The Observer as a "fearsome tirade against Ferguson and United, sarcastic and sneering". Among other remarks, Dalglish claimed "the people" wanted Blackburn to beat United to the title and that Fergie's suggestion Rovers would crack under the pressure was an "insult".

One of Dalglish's former team-mates, who wasn't named, told The Observer: "There was always the Liverpool-Manchester United thing, but nobody thought they had any time for each other." Another added: "We always felt he was particularly keen to beat Manchester United."

Phlegm and a flailing fist - 1996

By the end of the 1996 season, United were becoming firmly established as England's top side after winning their third title in four seasons and, thanks to an 85th-minute effort from Eric Cantona in the FA Cup final, they completed their second Double.

Liverpool's supporters did not react well to their side's abdication. As Cantona climbed Wembley's 39 steps to collect the FA Cup, a Reds fan spat in his direction and, worse, another supporter then attempted to punch Ferguson. FA chief executive Graham Kelly admitted afterwards that there was "a problem with players walking past rival fans", although Fergie joked that the fan "obviously doesn't know how good I am at fighting".

'Knocking them off their f****** perch' - 2002

In a 2002 interview with the Guardian, Ferguson finally admitted: "My greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their f****** perch. And you can print that."

He has now come close to achieving that aim, having matched Liverpool's 18 league titles, but Jamie Carragher rejected Ferguson's claim to his greatest achievement earlier this month. "He never knocked Liverpool off their f****** perch," he said. "That's nonsense, that. Graeme Souness did that."

Rooney Kops a new phone - 2005

Wayne Rooney brought an extra dollop of hatred to the rivalry. In comments published on United's official website in 2009, he said: "I grew up an Everton fan, my whole family are Everton fans, and I grew up hating Liverpool - and that hasn't changed." United withdrew the remark the same day.

His feelings towards the Reds, though, had never been in doubt. On his first trip to Anfield as a Red Devil, he cupped his hands to his ears in the direction of the Kop having scored what proved to be the only goal of the game, causing one irate fan throw his mobile phone at him - prompting an arrest.

Gary Neville's thrusting - 2006

Gary Neville holds a coin he claims was thrown at him in an FA Cup clash at Anfield in February 2006

"I can't stand Liverpool. I can't stand Liverpool people. I can't stand anything to do with them." The embodiment of rabid mutual hatred between the clubs, Neville has put his own safety in jeopardy in defence of his right to badmouth United's arch-rivals.

After a group of Liverpool fans tried to overturn his car after spotting him stuck in traffic near Old Trafford, an unusually clear-headed Neville said during the 1999-2000 season: "I think I'm probably better off keeping my mouth shut about Liverpool from now on because I keep getting myself in trouble. I keep getting death threats."

His instinct towards self-preservation was seemingly forgotten by January 2006, when he reacted to an injury-time winner from Rio Ferdinand at Old Trafford by charging towards the visiting Liverpool supporters, thrusting his pelvis and kissing the badge.

Greater Manchester Police wrote a letter "expressing concern" that his actions had exacerbated crowd problems and he was fined £5,000 by the FA, but he remained characteristically defiant, asking: "Do they want a game of robots?"

Last week, though, Neville was striking a more conciliatory tone with the Reds in favour of his growing hatred for Manchester City. "I have more respect for their traditions than I would for some of the other clubs coming onto the scene throwing a load of money at it," he told MUTV, admitting he was "jealous" of Liverpool's success as a United-supporting youngster.

Ambulance attacks and a cup of poo - 2006

In February 2006, Liverpool fans attacked an ambulance containing Alan Smith with bottles, beer glasses and stones while chanting "Munich scum" in reference to the deaths of eight United players half a century earlier. Ferguson said Smith, who has never been the same player since breaking his leg and dislocating his ankle that day, had some of the worst injuries he had ever seen.

It also emerged that United fans had written to Liverpool after the game to complain that they had been pelted with excrement during their trip to Anfield. Liverpool stadium and operations manager Ged Poynton subsequently admitted: "We hold our hands up as a club. We deplore what certain fans have done. I am ashamed to admit in one case excrement was thrown. How low can you get? We did what we could. We tried to brush people down and compensate those involved."

Gabriel Heinze's letter - 2007

Once a terrace favourite, Heinze committed the ultimate sin in the eyes of the United fans in 2007 when he demanded a move to Anfield.

No player has crossed the divide since Phil Chisnall headed to Liverpool in 1964, but Heinze invited the Premier League to help push the move through on account of the fact he claimed to have a letter from the United chief executive, David Gill, saying he could join any club that met his asking price. United stood firm and Heinze eventually ended up at Real Madrid.

'Facts' - 2009

Rafael Benitez developed a reputation for dull, non-committal answers in interviews during his time at Anfield, but the assembled journalists were in for an almighty shock when he arrived at Melwood, script in hand, to deliver a five-minute speech setting out myriad "facts" about United's stranglehold on the game.

Its message actually bore notable similarity to Fergie's own rant of 1988, but it has been most widely compared to Liverpool legend Kevin Keegan's "love it" meltdown in the 1995-96 season when Newcastle were battling United for the title.

Keegan's rant came at the end of a three-match winning streak for Newcastle, and they then drew their remaining two games to finish four points behind United. Liverpool, meanwhile, had beaten Bolton 3-0 and Newcastle 5-1 before Rafa's press conference, and they went on to draw the games that followed against Stoke, Everton and Wigan as they also finished four points adrift.

Fifteen Minutes That Shook the World - 2009

This comedy film celebrating Liverpool's 2005 Champions League triumph over AC Milan involved a couple of less-than-subtle jibes at Ferguson and Neville: whisky-swilling drunk 'McTaggart' becomes suicidal after the Reds' stunning comeback and one of his players, 'Rat Boy', sings a song about his hatred of Liverpudlians.

Amusingly, it wasn't merely a fans' project - Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Didi Hamann all made cameo appearances, while Rafael Benitez - who was portrayed by Liverpudlian Peep Show actor Neil Fitzmaurice - went along to the premiere, laughed hysterically throughout the screening and then apparently continued to chuckle his way through some post-film interviews.

Last edited by rondwisan; 18-09-2010 at 05:21 PM..
Old 16-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #20
sellamanyaunited
first team
kadang labil

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
sellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the rough

rivalitas tanpa batas deh ama yg merah merseyside haha
sampe kapanpun kayaknya emang udah melekat dimasing2 fans united dan pool
classic match selalu tegang

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sellamanyaunited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 231
@edosarag1h, abeat_bjm, abramkeano, aden_dablank, Adhitya Pria Pratama, aditya "alex" ferguson, adri77, adrianmunaf, adriano_ronaldo, ady_penajam, afantarisal, agaVan, agitaerfan, akbar15, aladin201, aldiansyah, ali_iyan, Alzeleven, anandyabayu, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andluthfi, andre bloggers, AntiFraud, aqsa_creator, ardi 19, Ardiey11, asby_ansya, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, bambangdp, betetabet, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Boim54, bombom, botaqsaja, BQbgGHbqbp, bucay deathbat, Budigool, Bulma, chonk, ChrisHerrera, copoholic, danangpamungkas, dani_MU, dark_man, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, destyawan, dhafiarf, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dickclitz, doddlez, doni agus setiawan, dudut, dyan_giggs, ebod_path, ecly_watchaa, edroid, edwarazmi, EGnxPEthtx, Emank_1412, Endro Gatez, endysetyo, Enosnosnos, fajrinited, fantasista92, fatzzjoe, Febribule, FebryNB, fey777, FherDaSilvaTwins, fikrirf, firmanda, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, Genk's007, George The Best | 7, Gillang AlFarid, goodmin, gundamwingpilot, guptayp, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, handikaprakasa, Hand_rooney, hari fitriyanto, havidic, hendrikYP, HMzqLWaylr, Huitailang, iammancunian, iamsetia, Iccankikhsan, id4y, IJHammadi, ilyasprawibawa, ImamAF, ipanx, irfi_1, Jerimia8, jifortin, Jodirama, jrbt2009, kang_adin, kaosunited, kDuT, khalid, kinGAurum, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kokobase_6, koyo, kungfucantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, Laurentius Ravel, littlebig, lusiarha, lutviarfiansyah, Maulidi, mbah mangun, mirzarusli7, moehfar, mohan, moiragoatil, Mr.Legend, MUFC1878, MUforMe, MuhammadTegarAl, mutenaru, mYa United, mygalzbiatch, namakutyoaja, ndre gea, nobidon, oldark, onopuccino, opisik, OSziXXoztn, OYrmKRgssa, p4cul, paiman, penk22_, Peppiredarmy, pojan, Pure_red, r.giggs11, rahmatedi, rasyidrdh, raymond, Rayyan, razerz, Red Stain, Redsbusby, Regasiqbal, RFHeijden, ricky_cleverley, rio vander vidic, Rissa14, riza_gilbab, rizkymaldy, robby7beckham, RyanRezha, saka7, sakaputra, sandya23, SatriaRedArmy, satrio anggoro, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, setipp48, setto1979, skater.cute, sompretz, stamansa, stefano_will, tamiCarrick, taufikdevil, taufiq rachman, theater of dream, thixie_z, togarmulia, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unixduabelas, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vedesma, Victory, VitaChicharito, vizky, weelblack, Wengge Schmeichel, widodosimarmata, widy, william metta, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, YRgoFManpm, yudhiekasaputra, yuyuy bz, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, [skywalker]