United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 21-08-2018, 11:53 PM   #1791
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: David Robert Joseph Beckham

BECKHAM: HOW SIR ALEX KEPT US ON OUR TOES

The Class of '92 returned to Old Trafford last November for the launch of adidas' Ninety-Two shoe, and at the event the Manchester United legends took part in a Q&A session for fans.

Seated alongside Gary Neville, Phil Neville, Nicky Butt, Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes, David Beckham gave his thoughts on the United family, his favourite memory as a Red and how Sir Alex Ferguson kept him on his toes…

How often do you get back together as a group of six?
Obviously we’re busy doing other things a lot of the time, but we try to get back together and see each other as much as possible. And it's always the same - even if we don’t see each other for six months - it’s always the same banter and it’s like how it was back in the day.

Does it feel like family coming back here, and are there a lot of familiar faces?
Yeah, I always say that about coming back to Old Trafford, obviously I can't come back too often, living in London, and being busy myself. But when I do come back it's the same as it always was - United’s always been a family to me. You see people walking the corridors who have worked here for 20 to 30 years and nothing changes – that’s what’s special about this club.

You won so much, but is that original Youth Cup still one of the most cherished memories?
We were just talking about our favourite memories of playing at the stadium - there were so many because we won so much and played so many games here, for the amount of time we did. But for me, the FA Youth Cup final is one of my favourites, to be able to play in front of that many people who came down that day, knowing that the first team was there, and the manager – it was such a special moment for us. We’d been so successful as a youth team, so to play at Old Trafford and to win the Youth Cup was special for us. And to be in the changing room with the first-team players that we looked up to after the game, made it even more special. It just really showed how this club is a real family.

You went to away games with the manager, sitting on the bench next to the substitutes. Did that time help when you eventually came into the team?

Not at all, because you’re always nervous of going in the changing room. You walk into the canteen and you’re sat two tables away from Bryan Robson, Steve Bruce, Giggsy. It's one of those things, at first you’re in such awe of these players. I used to go to these away games, I've always been a United fan, so to play for United was my dream. But going to those games - because I’d been asked by the club to go - I wanted to see the players, to be close to them, and the manager gave me the opportunity to sit on the bench for one game, which was nice.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 11:58 PM   #1792
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Q&A: DAVID BECKHAM ON UNITED, SIR ALEX AND UNICEF

David Beckham has a unique place in the history of Manchester United, having graduated from the Academy as part of the famous Class of ’92 and achieved unprecedented success in the first team.

Following the news that he will receive the 2018 UEFA President's Award, we present the insightful and exclusive interview that the 1999 Treble-winner gave to MUTV’s Stewart Gardner at Old Trafford back in 2015, reflecting on his colourful Reds career and the special feeling of bringing his children to matches as a United great.

It's a recommended read for every Reds supporter...

Do you still remember the day you actually signed for United?
I do. I was in one of the corporate boxes with the manager. We’d had a nice dinner and then we went into his office. I remember having a blazer on with gold buttons and I’d been given a United tie. It was actually my birthday so we’d had a cake too! Then there was the picture of me and the manager signing my papers.

It’s still a very vivid memory for you…
Without doubt. It was always my dream to play for Manchester United. As a young kid my dad was a Manchester United fan and he brought me up as a United fan as well, and it was always my dream as a youngster, even in the East End of London, to play for Manchester United.

What do you remember about your first day as a professional here?
It was always scary being a Manchester United player in the sense of I never wanted to leave. Even as a youth-team player you had to fight to stay at this club. That’s what was great about the manager - he was the one that said, when I first signed for United, that you’ll get a two-year contract and if you work hard and do well then you’ll continue at the club. Instead of saying ‘you’re comfortable for the next six years’, it was always about fighting to stay here. It was never about money, fame…it was always about the club and wanting to play for Manchester United. That’s what was embedded in all of us and every player that came to this club and every player that grew up at this club, it was all about wanting to stay at Manchester United. That was the fear you had – you never wanted to be walking into the manager’s office, even at 16, 17 years old, for him to say to you ‘we’re releasing you. So there was always that fear there.

Tell us about that feeling when you first pulled on a United shirt for the first team at Old Trafford, back in 1994…
It was incredible. I remember us playing the Youth Cup final here in 1992 in front of about 25,000 fans and even those moments are special. As a professional, I remember going on loan, coming back and playing my first league game for United. It was a dream…I can’t speak enough about it. As a young kid that’s all I dreamt of. I can only imagine how my dad felt and how my mum felt - being Manchester United fans and watching the team for so many years, and then seeing their son walk out at Old Trafford, it doesn’t get any better than that.

Does your first goal against Galatasaray stand out when you think of your best memories?
It does yes, for a couple of reasons. The first being the fact that the manager put so many of us in the team that day – the young lads that had all grown up together. And the second being that Eric Cantona was playing in the game. I remember scoring the goal but I remember the celebration more than anything [with Eric]. I kind of shanked the ball into the bottom corner but then Eric wrapped his arm around me and that was my favourite part of the day – the fact I celebrated with Eric rather than scored the goal. There are so many great memories, but without doubt the manager giving us the chance and celebrating with Eric was a dream.

How would you sum up what it meant to wear that badge on your chest?
When you’re a kid and you support a team, and you watch a team week in, week out, your dream is to play for them. It’s very hard to become a professional footballer and play for the team you’ve supported for so many years. The fact that I was asked to join Manchester United and be at United for the years I was, to wear the shirt, to represent this club… it was my dream and luckily enough I was given the opportunity to do that.

You’ve walked out many times at the Bernabeu, the San Siro and other great stadiums in the world, but what was the buzz like for you walking out here?
It was different because it was the club I’d always wanted to play for. It was the club that I always dreamt of playing for. It was the club that when I was nine years old my dad brought me to watch. And it was the club that I started my career at. I have only good memories from being here.

You scored a rather famous goal at the Stretford End for England against Greece. Surely that has to be up there in the great moments of your career?
Without doubt. I talk about great moments at Manchester United as a Manchester United player and the trophies we won in this stadium, the goals I scored, the goals I set up and the success we had, but I was lucky enough to also do it in an England shirt. Everyone knows how passionate I am about Manchester United and how passionate I am about playing for my country, and the fact I had a moment like that in a stadium that I adore is amazing. There are not many people who can say that they had a moment as big as that in a stadium like this. It was an incredible time for me.

The Youth Cup final in 1992 must also be a special time for you here…
I feel exactly the same about the Greece goal as I do about when we won the Youth Cup final here. That was the start of everything for us. We’d been very successful as a youth team for many years, but that was the start of people really taking notice of what the youth team could do.

What’s it like for you now watching the team with your kids?
It’s an amazing moment when the roles are reversed. My dad used to bring me here and now I bring my children to the stadium, but it’s what Manchester United has always been about. It’s what a lot of football clubs are about, that change of when you are able to bring your own family. It’s always been a family club so for me to now bring my sons to a game is pretty special.

Do you still go relatively crazy celebrating goals?
Of course! Even when I’ve sat in certain areas of the stadium where you’re not meant to go crazy I can’t help it! I can’t help but jump up when we score. That’s never going to change.

Can you sum up the United fans in three words?
I’m going to say two – the best.

You first began your work with UNICEF in Thailand when you were at United – tell us about your experiences of the power of football and how it can help others across the world?
It was pretty evident from a very young age how powerful football is as a tool around the world. I’ve visited Sierra Leone and the Philippines and I’ve seen how powerful football is for children who are going through difficult times and devastation. Football and sport is actually an out for them. I went to the Philippines three-and-a-half weeks after the typhoon so it was really raw and a lot of people had lost loved ones and children, but there were kids playing in the streets kicking a football around and watching La Liga or the Premier League, wearing Manchester United shirts and wearing Real Madrid shirts, which proves the power that football and sport has for people. That’s one of the reasons why UNICEF and football is so important.

How would you sum up what Manchester United means to you, as a player and a fan?
When you play for this club, you realise how special it is and when you support the club, you realise special it is. It was always my dream to represent Man United in any way I possibly could and I was lucky enough to do that at the highest level. And I’m thankful for that. I’m thankful for all the coaches I played under at United and the players I played with. Nothing gets bigger than this. It’s any young kid’s dream to play for their boyhood team and I was lucky enough to do it.

www.manutd.com
Old 31-08-2018, 09:36 AM   #1793
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

David Beckham received the UEFA president's award from Aleksander Ceferin. The former Manchester United player was delighted as he was presented with the award. Beckham received the award for his outstanding achievements during his career. In addition to his achievements on the pitch, Beckham has also done much charity work

Beckham was joined by his wife Victoria as he received the UEFA president's award
Old 06-09-2018, 01:59 PM   #1794
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

David Beckham reveals he has named his MLS franchise Inter Miami… and he has put local bird on team crest

* David Beckham announced the name of the MLS franchise on Wednesday
* The badge has also been revealed, which includes two Herons - the local bird
* Inter Miami will be launched in 2020 and will join the MLS then as well

David Beckham has revealed he has named his MLS franchise Inter Miami.

Inter Miami also posted a short clip on Instagram, revealing what the club's badge will look like and they have stayed true to their roots.

They captioned the social media post: 'Four years ago, we dreamt of a soccer club. Today, we're proud to announce the official crest of that club.

On Monday, David Beckham revealed the name of his exciting MLS franchise - Inter Miami. This is what Inter Miami's badge will look like... and it has two Herons - the local bird - on it

The logo has been splashed all over a building in Miami Brickell and Miami Wynwood. The giant piece of art in Miami Brickell including a number of men playing football and a bird

Join us on a journey that has only just begun. THIS IS US. THIS IS MIAMI.'

The eye-catching design of the badge includes two great Herons - a bird local to Miami - whose legs appear to be interlocked on a striking pink and black background.

At the base of the crest are the Roman numerals MMXX, for the year 2020, in which the franchise will be launched and join the MLS.

Speaking following the highly anticipated announcement, Beckham said: 'This is such a proud day for myself and for the entire team.

'It's an honour to announce the new name and crest to our fans - we are taking another important step in establishing our Club and today marks an important moment in the history of Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami.

'Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami is a name that celebrates the incredible energy of one of the most exciting cities in the world - one that is diverse, passionate and ambitious - a city that has welcomed me and so many others, so warmly.

Beckham's MLS franchise revealed the design for their potential stadium back in July. The expected Inter Miami stadium will be part of 110 acres of permanent green space

'Our club will be a home for all – no matter where you are from or how you got here. This is just the beginning of our journey as we continue to build towards our first game in 2020.'

The former Manchester United midfielder's franchise are expected to play their football at Miami Freedom Park.

The stadium will be part of 110 acres of permanent green space. There will also be pitches over 23 acres for young players to play on — and they will be open to the public.

In a bold move, they have also said that there would not be any public money used in funding the stadium build.

Benefits to the area include up to $40million (£30m) of annual tax revenue, $20m (£15m) to the city and 11,000 jobs created over three years.

The construction of the stadium will be included on a referendum in the upcoming ballot in south Florida in November.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6133777/From-Three-Lions-Two-Cranes-David-Beckham-reveals-named-MLS-franchise-Inter-Miami.html
Old 06-09-2018, 04:26 PM   #1795
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mungkin suatu saat nanti Inter Miami bakal melakukan pertandingan persahabatan dengan Saltford City, hehehe...
Old 17-09-2018, 07:02 AM   #1796
Andi Istiabudi
manager

David Beckham was famed for his ability to set up goals, as well as score them, and he managed to contribute eight assists in 10 games during Manchester United’s Champions League-winning campaign in 1998/99.

The homegrown product even sat out the highest-scoring match of the run, the 6-2 battering of Brondby, but was instrumental in the final leg of the Treble triumph and fed in a stream of inviting of balls from the flank.

In the home game against Barcelona on 16 September, he played a leading role in an absolute thriller that ended 3-3. A gorgeous cross on the run after getting past Sergi provided the headed opener for Ryan Giggs and chalked up his first assist of the run. After his cross ultimately led to Paul Scholes’s second, once Andy Cole’s acrobatic effort was saved, he scored a trademark free-kick for United’s third strike.

A 2-2 draw followed at Bayern Munich and it was Beckham’s right-wing cross, despite being fouled as he made contact with the ball, that yielded Dwight Yorke’s far-post leveller. He may have missed the demolition in Denmark but was back for the Old Trafford leg as the Reds racked up a 5-0 triumph over Brondby. After opening the scoring with another free-kick, he teased in a centre for Yorke to head number four and took a quick set-piece that led to Scholes’s solo strike.

Another 3-3 cracker at the Nou Camp featured Beckham playing the pass that led to the amazing Yorke-Cole combination for one of the goals and the England international supplied a near-post cross for Yorke to stoop to head the third United effort.

When Yorke bagged a double in the brilliant 2-0 victory over Inter Milan at Old Trafford in the knockout stages, there were carbon-copy efforts – both headers from perfectly delivered centres from Becks’ right-wing slot. Come the big semi-final second leg at Juventus, the midfielder’s corner from the left allowed Roy Keane to nod home and spark a memorable comeback.

Of course, it goes without saying that Beckham’s Man-of-the-Match display in the final against Bayern Munich included his two corners that led to the late goals, which turned the game on its head and won the trophy for Sir Alex Ferguson’s side.

www.manutd.com
Old 02-10-2018, 11:25 AM   #1797
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Duka Beckham untuk Sulawesi Tengah
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

Jakarta - David Beckham berempati atas musibah gempa dan tsunami di Palu. Beckham mengatakan bahwa Anak-anak butuh bantuan secepat mungkin untuk pulih.

Sulawesi Tengah sedang dalam perhatian dunia setelah wilayah Palu dan Donggala dilanda gempa dan tsunami. 800 lebih orang tewas akibat musibah tersebut.

Mereka yang selamat kini harus berjuang menyembuhkan mental dan fisik yang terluka. Sebab, tak sedikit warga setempat yang kini menjalani kehidupan di pengungsian.

Duka mendalam atas musibah di Sulawesi Tengah juga dirasakan oleh mantan pesepakbola, David Beckham. Pria yang kini menjadi duta kehormatan UNICEF itu mencurahkan empatinya.

"Saya telah mengunjungi Indonesia dua kali dalam satu tahun terakhir dan orang-orang yang saya temui selalu menyambut saya dengan kebaikan seperti negara mereka yang indah," tulis Beckham dalam unggahan foto bersama anak-anak Indonesia di akun Instagramnya.

"Sangat mengerikan melihat berita gempa bumi dan tsunami yang terjadi di pulau Sulawesi akhir pekan lalu. Saya tahu bahwa UNICEF ada di lapangan dan siap untuk mendukung masyarakat dan pemerintah yang terkena dampak," sambungnya.

"Anak-anak membutuhkan bantuan yang mendesak untuk pulih. Banyak yang kehilangan orang yang mereka cintai dan rumah mereka," tutup Beckham.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:25 AM   #1798
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mas David lagi di Bangkok nih setelah kemarin sekeluarga ke Australia

Becks in town to help kids

Football superstar David Beckham will arrive in Bangkok on Saturday to conduct a coaching clinic for Thai children.

The 43-year-old former Manchester United and England midfielder will take part in AIA Thailand’s 80th birthday celebrations with a CSR clinic for youngsters aged 8-12 at the SCG Muangthong United ground in Muang Thong Thani.

Beckham, an AIA Global Ambassador, will give tips from midday to 1pm and the children will also be able to attend a coaching clinic with representatives from SCG Muangthong and Tottenham Hotspur. The Premier League side also has the insurance company as one of their main sponsors.

In July last year, Beckham caused a stir in the capital when he visited some old districts to a film an advert for AIA and gave a live Facebook interview with famous local TV host Woody Milintajinda.

www.nationmultimedia.com
Old 19-11-2018, 11:15 PM   #1799
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 13-02-2019, 08:31 AM   #1800
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Beckham shared a picture with old team-mate Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ahead of Tuesday's game

Gary Lineker shared this picture with Beckham on his way to Manchester for the match

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 254
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abdul rahman, adefebsa, adittelor, aldorioclev23, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Aman, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, andy kurniawan, Ardiey11, arief rachman, Arland00, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, bambang.hariyanto, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, big_ganz, billywarouw, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, boimKosim, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bs_brew, Bulma, cep23cms, chest, crazygurlz, CRj, d10neladitya, daitze, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, dekepiks, delongedee, Dera Riesta S, derajulio, DeriEdmon17, dery pramudito, der_emperor, desta swegenk, devil_heart, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dibi, Didin, dudut, dwi.cleverley23, dyan_giggs, ebiTh, ecly_watchaa, edroid, Eka UPC, eliasinc, emunx keane, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, eying26, fadilbedil, fajrinited, fatzzjoe, Febert Wuisang, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fetem, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, GentaP, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrabulk, hendrikYP, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, iblismerah, id4y, ing areese, ipay, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, Ivank, iyyye, janettlamz, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jratualang, Juni HW, JustDenny, JustUnited, khazuhiro, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kykyba7, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, leo aryo, Les Diables Rouges, liwaul hamdi s, loveUNITED, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, mayarararocks, MCR7, MichaelMU, mikhail vidic, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, naufalhilmy, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nofi_redsarmy, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, omink_08, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, pelz, penk22_, petetdidi, pongsamma, prahmono, pukimax, pung91, Pure_red, qlkeucoit67, Rean, Red Army, reddevilmaniac, redit, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Ricky_urban, rio vander vidic, riska ramdhani, Riskur, rizkyawan, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Ryan Smith, s.h.a.r.a.z, saka7, sanji0ne, scratch, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, steve.crowford, sugeng99pramono, SuperBecks, swareksa, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, tasho, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, Tevan, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, Thomas, TomEnrico, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, UBENK 444, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, yacub budi, YRgoFManpm, yusufdian, zan_mufc, zeavhere, zircon tri hafid, zizitchy, zudomiriku