United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #101
Red Stain
reserve player
Red till i die

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Red Stain will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ex - United player News (various)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Terkait berita diatas, saya akhirnya iseng-iseng mencari foto Danny Drinkwater saat mengenakan jersey United, maklum namnya kurang familiar jadi bikin penasaran

sayang posisiya AMC/MC.. banyak pemain muda yg diposisi ini Davide Petrucci, Pogba, Tunnicliffe..
Old 13-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #102
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stain View Post
sayang posisiya AMC/MC.. banyak pemain muda yg diposisi ini Davide Petrucci, Pogba, Tunnicliffe..

Mungkin itu salah satu sebabnya sehingga dia kalah bersaing dengan mereka
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #103
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exclusive Interview with US Keeper Tim Howard

Tim Howard Exclusive: Team USA Keeper Talks Italy, Klinsmann, Everton and EPL

U.S. international goalkeeper Tim Howard was back home in Manchester when I caught up with him on Thursday evening—tired and happy after playing a full part in Team USA's hugely encouraging 1-0 win against Italy.

Howard made a key save early on in Genoa and didn't put a glove wrong all night to help bring about the first U.S. win over the Azzurri in 11 attempts—and one of U.S. soccer's most satisfying results.

Here's what Howard had to say about that Italy win, international life under new coach Jurgen Klinsmann and how things are going in the Premier League with Everton this season.

Will Tidey: Hey Tim, congratulations on a great win last night. Was it as big a surprise to you as it was to most football fans out there?

Tim Howard: We went into the game knowing it was going to be difficult. We were playing one of the top teams in the world and it was always going to be a heck of a challenge. But Jurgen Klinsmann has asked us to rise to challenges and fight against these teams. Some days you do that and you get a result. Whatever happened, we expected to give a good account of ourselves.

WT: Tell us a little bit about life under Jurgen Klinsmann. Have you noticed a big change from the Bob Bradley regime? If so, in what areas?

TH: It's hard to compare the two. The team camaraderie under Bradley was really good and our results were good, too. Jurgen brings a freshness and a new set of ideas—some of which are revolutionary. It's exciting times and we're continuing to build on the work Bradley did.

WT: There's been a lot of talk about the young players coming through the national team pipeline under Klinsmann—guys like Fabian Johnson, Brek Shea and Danny Williams. How excited should we be about the next generation of U.S. talent?

TH: Very. They've been fantastic. They've come in and been a breath of fresh air. We were a team that was getting older and we needed to freshen up. Jurgen has brought in some wonderful new faces. They're hungry, eager and the best bunch of guys you could wish to be around. And they feel a sense of urgency to prove their worth. Jurgen has trusted them and they'd done well to take the bull by the horns and show him they're ready.

WT: The U.S. has put away Spain and Italy during your time in goal—the last two World Cup winners. Is it fair to say anyone is beatable for the U.S. side now? What do you think is a realistic goal for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil? Should you qualify as expected?

TH: Obviously we plan on getting there. The exercise in place right now is only going to bear fruit. Jurgen has tried to challenge us and asked us to prove ourselves. In Brazil, there won't be any easy games, which is why Jurgen doesn't agree with playing easy games in preparation. If we can play the top teams and consistently put in good performances, we can go into a tournament believing we can get out of the group stages—even if we come up against three strong teams.

WT: Let's talk tactics. As a goalkeeper, you see everything in front of you. Are you most comfortable with a holding midfielder shielding your defense? It looked like you had two against Italy in Maurice Edu and Michael Bradley. Does that make things easier for you?

TH: I think we did a good job playing with two traditional No. 6s last night. They form a box and it's the engine room for us. The two guys did a great job defensively and it's important you have strength in the belly of the team.

WT: Let's turn to life in the Premier League. Everton are on a great run right now—you're unbeaten in seven and you've recently enjoyed wins against Manchester City and Chelsea. You're also through to the quarterfinals of the FA Cup. The club doesn't spend a lot of money, but still David Moyes gets his team doing the business. What's your secret at Goodison Park?

TH: Firstly, we've got a fantastic manager in David Moyes. He brings in the right kind of guys. You can't just go spending money on guys because they look sexy. You need guys who'll dig in and roll their sleeves up. I'm a firm believer that if you have a bunch of guys who are fighting for the cause, you can start to punch above your weight and exceed expectations.

WT: Who is the best striker you've gone up against in your time in England?

TH: The No. 1 guy is Didier Drogba. For me, he's so powerful, he hits the ball well with both feet, he's strong in the air. He's a monster. You know you're in for a long 90 minutes with him.

WT: Who do you think will win the Premier League title this season?

TH: I don't think you can count anyone out right now. I see United and City pushing each other to the line. Everyone's putting their money on City, but United know how to get it done at the end of the season. United have the winning mentality. City have been fantastic, though. It's too hard to call. Just one little mistake could make the difference.

WT: David Moyes is often tipped as as possible successor to Sir Alex Ferguson at United. You know both men very well, of course. Are they similar characters? Which would you rather not upset?

TH: They're both fiery Scotsmen who don't take any nonsense. I wouldn't want to upset either of them! I'm afraid of David Moyes, and I try not to get on his bad side. Ferguson is the greatest coach of all time and someone who works day and night. He's always working, always plotting and scheming to make things happen. So for Moyes to be compared to him is a massive compliment.

WT: Do you think you'll see out your career with Everton? By Brad Friedel's standards, you could still have eight years left at the highest level, maybe more. Could you ever be tempted by a move to Europe? Or perhaps a return to MLS?

TH: I don't really want to play that long. It's good to have longevity, but there are other things I'd like to do with my life and career. I find it difficult talking about moving to other clubs. I love it at Everton and my ambitions can be met here. I've played the best football of my career there and it's a wonderful place. It matches my thoughts and beliefs on football. Anyone who's been touched by the club will know that. When it comes to MLS, I just can't say. Time will tell.

WT: Finally, what do you miss most about life back home in the U.S.?

TH: I've been here [in England] nine years, most of my adult life. I enjoy it, but I miss the little things about home—the restaurants, my family, the anonymity. Just that quiet peacefulness. That and the weather!

WT: Thanks, Tim. It was a pleasure talking to you and I know the Bleacher Report readers seriously appreciate your time. Good luck with Team USA's World Cup qualifying campaign and here's to Everton lifting the FA Cup in May.

TH: Now that would be great. Thanks, Will, really enjoyed the chat. And I know Bleacher Report well.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1086954-tim-howard-exclusive-team-usa-keeper-talks-italy-klinsmann-everton-and-epl?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
Old 25-03-2012, 06:27 AM   #104
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Rossi set to snub Spurs as £10m Villarreal striker edges closer to Napoli move

Tottenham are set to miss out on Giuseppe Rossi after the striker's agent dropped the strongest hint yet he will join Napoli.
Rossi has been linked with a move away from Villarreal for some time and Spurs boss Harry Redknapp is a known admirer of the £10million-rated Italian.
Several Premier League clubs have been tracking the former Manchester United player, who is out of action until the summer as he recovers from knee surgery, but the north Londoners were at the head of the queue.
However, Serie A now looks the most likely destination for the 25-year-old. Napoli could lose Ezequiel Lavezzi in the summer with a host of European big guns, including Manchester City and Liverpool, hovering over the Argentina forward.

Rossi would plug the gap and his agent Federico Pastorello told Radio Kiss Kiss: 'Lavezzi going to England and Rossi to Napoli? I cannot confirm, but it is a possibility that Lavezzi might leave Napoli.
'I cannot rule out Rossi joining Napoli. After five years at Villarreal, I think that all parties are more susceptible to listening to the offers that arrive.
'We will see, but one thing is clear: Villarreal are open to selling Rossi, and the player is ready to leave the club.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #105
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Pemain ini tidak terlalu sukses di United.
Menurut Wikipedia, Rossi hanya mencetak 1 gol dalam 5 penampilan selama membel uNited sejak tahun 2005 hingga 2007.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 06:55 AM   #106
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Blow for Italy as star striker Rossi ruled out for a further six months

Former Manchester United man Giuseppe Rossi will miss the European championships after being ruled out for a further six months with a recurrence of a knee injury.
The Italy and Villarreal striker was in the final stages of recovery having already missed half a year of action, when he aggravated the ligament problem during training.

It means the one-time target for Tottenham and will require surgery for the second time this season.
Rossi has been sidelined since October and Villarreal has struggled in his absence, sitting 17th in the league and bowing out of the Champions League after losing all six group games.

The 25-year-old New Jersey-born forward scored 32 goals in all competitions for Villarreal last season and has scored six goals in 27 appearances for the Italian national team.
Italy begin their Euro 2012 campaign on June 10 against defending champions Spain.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #107
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

10/08/2012 10:53 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Zieler relishing reunion

Former United goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zieler speaks to ManUtd.com about Saturday's Chevrolet Cup clash in Hannover...

Will it be a special occasion for you on Saturday, lining up against United?
Of course. I’m really looking forward to playing Manchester United. I know a few people from there as well so it will be nice to see them again, even if it is only a practice game.

I guess you have a bigger game before then, on Thursday against St Patrick's Athletic..
Yes, we’re trying to qualify for the group stages of the Europa League. It is more important for us and we had a good result in the first leg. We should be fine in the second leg [after a 3-0 win in Ireland] but we have to make sure.

Nonetheless, any match against United is always one to relish..
Even though it’s a friendly, it will be a big one for us players. We’re looking forward to playing the game against United as they are one of the best teams in the world. To compete against them is a big challenge for every player but it’s a good one.

What are your memories of United after joining in 2005?
I played most of the time for the Reserves but it’s still been a good time for me and I think I learned a lot. I got a lot of experience and many memories as I was there for five years. I think I developed as a player. United gave me a chance and it was a really helpful time for me as a person and a footballer.

Sir Alex mentioned recently that an injury setback affected your chances of breaking through..
I had a few groin problems and it took me out of action for maybe four months. It was a tough time for me at a young age but I came back and played a couple more games for the Reserves. I never played for the first team but I was on the bench for the League Cup game against Middlesbrough. I also went on loan to Northampton and it was a completely different step for me. It was a difference experience to United, where we had quality pitches and good training facilities. When I went to Northampton it was December, January and February and really cold. The pitches were frozen a lot of the time and it was a completely different experience. I think the long-term view was it was also really good to see that kind of football.

Since moving to Hannover, you must be delighted with your progress..
I took the great experience from United and I think it was the right time to move on. So I got the chance here and my coach trusted me and let me play. I took that chance and, for me personally, it was the right step. I’ve played about 50 games for Hannover in the Bundesliga and also in the Europa League.

What did you learn from your place in Germany’s Euro 2012 squad?
I got into the squad and, at my age, to be in the European squad when I’m still a young goalkeeper was great. It’s really good for me to get the chance to play for Germany, even though everyone knows we’ve got a very good goalkeeper in Manuel Neuer.

What is your opinion on United’s keepers David De Gea and Anders Lindegaard?
To be honest, I’ve not been following them too much. I only read a few things here and there. I assume they are both good goalkeepers, otherwise they wouldn’t be at Manchester United. I look forward to seeing who will play over here.

Are there any particular players you’re looking forward to facing?
Of course, I only trained against them a lot of times so I’m really looking forward to actually competing with them. I can’t really name any particular player but it’ll be good to see them and, particularly my old goalkeeping coach Eric Steele.

You’re not the only former Red at Hannover. How is Mame Biram Diouf doing?
Unfortunately, he’s injured at the moment. When he played in his first few games for our club, he was brilliant and scored a lot of goals for us. He’s a good player but he got injured and has now been out for a couple of months. When we get him back, he should be one of our big players.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #108
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Alasan Silvestre ikutan latihan waktu lalu (dan akan berlanjut sepertinya)

Silvestre explains training return

Mikael Silvestre has revealed the motive behind his return to first team training at Carrington, detailing an ambition to sign for another Barclays Premier League side this season.

The French defender, who spent nine trophy-laden seasons with Manchester United from 1999 to 2008, is currently a free agent after his contract with Werder Bremen expired in the summer.

As a result, Sir Alex Ferguson invited Silvestre to the Reds' training facility in order to maintain his health and fitness, joining in with the first team squad on a daily basis.

“I am back to train,” Mikael told MUTV. “I came a few weeks ago and had a chat with the gaffer just before the Capital One Cup game. I said I was coming back to Manchester until Christmas and he said ‘come and train and stay fit until you move to somewhere else’.

“When you are training with the lads you feel like you are still capable of playing in the Premier League. I am fit, that is the main point, and I still have the hunger for the game. So this level is still the level that I am targeting.

“We have always kept in touch. Four years away is really short but it’s nice to see a lot of people and faces that I know. I almost know everybody. There have been some changes but there has been some continuity within the club, I know a lot of people in fact.”

A veteran of over 350 United appearances, Silvestre is a prime candidate to cast an eye over the left-back berth at the Theatre of Dreams. And the Frenchman believes the recent acquisition of Alexander Büttner should inspire competition for places with his compatriot Patrice Evra.

“I only saw the highlights of the game when Alex started and scored. It doesn’t get better than starting at Old Trafford and scoring a goal. Patrice has been there and has been solid in this role, but there hasn’t been any cover for him so he has played a lot of games for United and France.

“It is demanding a lot of him. It is important to keep the players on their toes and to have fresh legs. There are so many games so you need to rotate at some point. Especially because United full backs do not just sit back and defend, they go and attack and provide width too.”

At 35-years-old, the question of what the future might hold for Silvestre remains unanswered, as he considers the different routes and roles available to him within the game. However, with an invested interest in the business world, the ex-Red could yet make a clean break from football.

“I keep thinking about it but I am not sure. Football is my life of course, but I don’t know in which position or area I might stay on, but it is in my mind. I have started a rum business, which is called Rhum St Barth. So I also have this on my mind, as well as football.

“A year and a half ago we started a new brand, a rum business based in St Barth but we are just entering the UK market. In fact I will be in London this weekend at the UK Rum Festival to promote and we are selling in Sweden, in the States and obviously France. We want to go global.”
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 04:03 AM   #109
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Sir Alex Ferguson Ingin Ryan Shawcross Tak Pergi

Goal.com -
Sir Alex Ferguson memuji kapten Stoke City Ryan Shawcross, seraya merasa sedikit menyesal telah mengizinkannya untuk pindah ke Stadion Britannia.

"Kami telah mengizinkan sejumlah pemain kami ke sana (Stoke) dengan transfer penuh seperti Danny Pugh, Danny Higginbotham, dan satu pemain yang kini bermain sangat baik," ujar Sir Alex di United Review.

Manajer asal Skotlandia itu melanjutkan, "Ryan Shawcross kini kapten mereka dan saya senang melihatnya dipanggil timnas Inggris, karena ia pemain berkualitas yang saya harapkan, terutama akhir-akhir ini, masih berada di Old Trafford."

Krisis cedera di lini belakang terus menghantui Setan Merah pada awal musim ini, dan untungnya harapan Sir Alex di program yang dijual sebelum pertandingan dimulai itu terwujud.

"Kami membuat keputusan tepat mempertahankan Jonny Evans, tetapi saya tak begitu yakin tentang mengizinkan Shawcross bergabung ke Stoke. Saya berharap ia tak kembali untuk membuat kami semakin menyesal sore ini. Namun, ia tipe pemain bagus, dan saya berharap yang terbaik baginya," puji Sir Alex.

Untungnya, bek berusia 25 tahun yang bergabung sebagai pemain muda pada 2002 dan kemudian pergi pada 2008 gagal membawa Stoke memberi kejutan di Old Trafford, meski sempat memaksa Wayne Rooney mencetak gol bunuh diri.

Shawcross kemudian gagal mencegah timnya kebobolan empat gol, dan tuan rumah pun akhirnya menang 4-2.
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #110
Septiko Aji
academy
@septikoaji

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Septiko Aji Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Default Re: Ex - United player News

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_otz View Post
Update : Carrol udah resmi bergabung dengan OB Odense di denmark

OB signs Man U keeper
Published 18.08.09 09:10

Former Manchester United goalkeeper joins Super League club Odense Boldklub on three-year contract OB has signed the former Manchester United goalie Roy Carroll. The 31-year-old from Northern Ireland has left English Championship division club Derby County to join the Odense...

Code:
http://jp.dk/uknews/article1785200.ece

kalau sekarang Carrol di Olympiacos kan?
Septiko Aji is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
Abe7, adestie, adnantsaqib69, agahckck, alfiandrmwn, alfinwuchyka, alif unyil, ali_iyan, amin, Andi Istiabudi, andrerahmana, andrydjemb4, apri_united25, Ardiey11, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, basdalopez, baya, Blacklist7, bombom, braausasda9593, chincarito, Cpidegso, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fajrinited, fastak, fredrian.seven, GeaErang, goodfron, Gothic, h-ANG, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, iamsetia, irfi_1, iwankayou, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kingherooney, King_Cantona, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, MCR7, MichaelMU, moehfar, MUFC1878, Nachir_79, nay, oldark, ollacarla, penk22_, Prianto United, Rean, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, ruffy3rd, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sanji0ne, Sawithea, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, sompretz, SR 7, Syarifeghy, ThianCJP, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, yoogadwi17, zudomiriku