United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 31-10-2015, 10:45 PM   #101
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo

MARCUS ROJO: IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK

Argentinian defender Marcos Rojo was hurt by Manchester United's midweek cup exit - but he's otherwise enjoying his return from injury...

How do you reflect on the cup tie against Middlesbrough?

It was a fairly tough game. They sat back and waited for us, defending together as a team, and in the first half it was very difficult to get in behind them, either through the middle or down either flank. In the second half we played a lot better and created a lot of chances, and it was the same in extra time, too: the best chances fell to us, but we couldn’t manage to convert any of them. So then it went to penalties, which are always a lottery, and unfortunately it wasn’t to be for us this time. It hurt a lot and we were still smarting afterwards because it’s an important competition and we wanted to go a lot further in it.

On the positive side, you kept a second clean sheet in a row. As a defender, do you enjoy those?
You enjoy keeping a clean sheet but at the same time you don’t enjoy not scoring a goal because football is about scoring goals and winning games. So coming off the back of two games on the trot without being on the mark does hurt and frustrate you a bit, but we are doing a good job at the back and defending well; we just need to turn the chances that we’re creating into goals.

Do you and the team feel a lot of pressure when you’re facing a lower-league side or is it just a different challenge compared to a Premier League game?
It is different, because of course all the pressure is on us. But then it’s a bit like that in every home game throughout the season; the onus is on us to take the initiative and look for the victory. Yet it’s accentuated when the team is from a lower league as I feel they come here to defend and hold on for any result they can get; if they win it’s great for them but a defeat is just what is expected anyway. The pressure is always on us but generally we deal with that and go all out to try to win the game.

Crystal Palace are the next opponents. They’ve lost their last three games after winning three in a row, so is it difficult to know what to expect from them?
It’s going to be a tough game down at their place. They will be strong and will try and take the game to us, but we need to go there ready to battle hard for the entire 90 minutes if we want to grab all three points.

They have a host of tricky wingers including Yannick Bolasie, Bakary Sako and former United player Wilfried Zaha, so you’re likely to be facing someone with pace and a few skills…
For sure! I’ve seen a few of their games and they are very skilful and above all very quick, so we are going to have to be on our guard and mark them tightly to deny them the space they need to play well.

What have you made of United’s start to the season and league position?
I think we’re doing OK so far. Maybe our form has dropped off a little in the last couple of games, but that can be expected when you are playing so many games one after another, every midweek. I think we’re fine; we are in a decent position in the Champions League and also right behind City in the league here at home. We have to maintain our good form and fight hard in every game to make sure we are in with a shout for the title at the end of the season.

Has the campaign turned out as you’d expected so far?
Yes, I think so. When you begin a new campaign you always hope to be right up there in the table, really contesting the title, so yes, I think we’re doing that quite well.

How much do you feel United can achieve this season?
I think we can be involved in the title race this season, and try to win it, which is very important for us. As I say, we’re doing OK up to now, but we have to keep this going right to the end of the season. In the Champions League it’s a similar story: we’re quite well set and getting through to the last 16 is in our own hands. But it’s a tough competition with some difficult teams, so first of all it’s about ensuring you get through the group stages and then try to take things game by game.

How much are you enjoying your football at the moment?

At first it was hard for me to begin to get back into the team, but I trained hard to be able to earn my place in the starting XI, so now it’s about enjoying my football now that I’m featuring and that’s exactly what I’m doing.

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:43 AM   #102
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Rojo Berkeras MU Bisa Juara Premier League dan Liga Champions

Bola.net - Bek Manchester United, Marcos Rojo, berkeras mereka bisa menjadi salah satu tim calon juara Premier League dan Liga Champions.

Hal tersebut diungkapkan oleh penggawa Argentina, usai timnya hanya bermain imbang tanpa gol kala menghadapi Crystal Palace di Selhurst Park pekan lalu.

"Saya kira kami bisa terlibat aktif di bursa juara musim ini dan mencoba memenangkannya, yang mana itu akan penting bagi kami," tutur Rojo pada reporter.

"Seperti yang saya bilang, kami sekarang bermain bagus, namun kami harus terus mempertahankannya hingga akhir musim. Di Liga Champions juga sama, kami bermain cukup bagus dan kini babak 16 besar ada di depan mata.

"Namun kompetisi akan berjalan sulit dengan banyak tim sulit menanti, jadi pertama-tama, kami harus keluar dari babak grup dan menjalani semua laga satu demi satu."
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:45 AM   #103
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Rojo: MU Baik-baik Saja

Bola.net - Defender Manchester United, Marcos Rojo, belum lama ini memberikan pembelaan terhadap performa timnya.

United hanya bisa bermain imbang tanpa gol kala melawan Crystal Palace akhir pekan lalu.

"Saya kira sejauh ini permainan kami cukup bagus. Mungkin kami mengalami penurunan di beberapa pertandingan terakhir, namun hal tersebut memang bisa terjadi ketika Anda bermain di begitu banyak laga tiap pekan," tutur Rojo pada reporter.

"Saya kira kami baik-baik saja, kami ada di posisi yang bagus di Liga Champions dan masih tidak tertinggal jauh dari Manchester City.

"Kami harus mempertahankan penampilan bagus ini dan berjuang keras di setiap pertandingan untuk memastikan kami akan bisa jadi tim calon juara di akhir musim nanti," pungkasnya.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:42 PM   #104
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Rojo Bantah Cekcok dengan Van Gaal di MU

Bola.net - Marcos Rojo berkeras ia terus mendapatkan dukungan penuh dari manajer Manchester United, Louis van Gaal.

Laporan yang beredar di musim panas ini mengatakan bahwa Rojo sempat terlibat konflik dengan Van Gaal, usai sang pemain gagal bergabung dengan skuat inti tim di tur pra-musim di Amerika Serikat, lantaran mengalami kendala dengan paspor.

Namun Rojo membantah bahwa ia lantas punya hubungan yang buruk dengan Van Gaal dan beberapa orang di skuat inti United.

"Mereka selalu mendukung saya dan saya bersyukur akan hal tersebut," tutur Rojo pada United Review.

"Manajer dan kapten selalu bersama saya dan mereka tahu orang dan pemain seperti apa saya. Jadi saya berterima kasih pada mereka, atas semua yang sudah mereka lakukan pada saya."
Old 05-11-2015, 11:30 AM   #105
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Rojo Siap Jadi Pengganti Shaw di MU

Bola.net - Marcos Rojo mengaku ia siap menjadi pengganti Luke Shaw di Manchester United.

Pemain Argentina belakangan ini memang kerap dimainkan sebagai bek kiri United di tujuh pertandingan terakhir, dan sukses membuat tim hanya kemasukan satu gol.

Shaw sendiri mengalami patah kaki ketika tim tumbang di tangan PSV pada September silam dan diperkirakan takkan kembali bermain hingga akhir musim nanti.

Rojo mengatakan pada United Review: "Saya akan terus bekerja keras sesuai yang dibutuhkan, sehingga saya bisa terus ada di performa top untuk mengisi posisi tersebut.

"Apa yang terjadi pad Luke benar-benar disesalkan dan seorang pemain tidak pernah ingin masuk dalam skuat inti karena kejadian seperti itu, namun itu yang terjadi pada saya sekarang dan sekarang saya harus terus rendah hati dan terus bekerja keras."
Old 05-11-2015, 04:00 PM   #106
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Udah cocok memang sejauh ini Rojo bisa menggantikan Shaw.
Yang penting fit terus ya.
Dan jangan suka bikin blunder.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 10:04 PM   #107
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ROJO PLANS TO CEMENT LEFT-BACK POSITION

Marcos Rojo is determined to nail down the left-back position at Manchester United in Luke Shaw’s absence – although he admits it is not the way he hoped to regain his starting place.

Shaw had made a brilliant start to the 2015/16 season but unfortunately suffered a horrific double fracture of the leg during the UEFA Champions League defeat at PSV Eindhoven in September.

It is an injury that will probably rule the England international out for the rest of the campaign, despite Louis van Gaal stating the 20-year-old has shown signs of progress in his rehabilitation.

In contrast, Rojo missed the first seven matches following a taxing summer at the Copa America and coincidentally made his first appearance when replacing Shaw in Holland. After a run of sporadic outings, the no.5 has since become a regular in the team by starting the last six matches in all competitions.

During an exclusive interview with the matchday programme for the 1-0 win over CSKA Moscow, Rojo was asked if he can cement the position with Shaw a long-term absentee. “Yes, I’m going to put in all the work necessary so I can be on form to help out the team in that position,” Marcos told United Review.

“What happened to Luke is a real shame and a player never likes to get into the starting team as a result of an injury to a team-mate, but that has been the case with me and now I have to get my head down and work hard in that role.”

Speaking of hard work on the training ground, Rojo also admits to focusing on his crossing and hopes to improve as the season goes on. “Yes, I have, because I always used to play more as a centre-half,” he said.

“When it was time to move over and play at full-back, I had to work at it, both for club and country. It’s something I continue to work on in training, so I can keep on improving. Crossing the ball well, getting to the byline and helping to finish off a move are all key things I need to do in my position.

“Without a doubt, I have a lot ahead of me to experience in the game. But I try to play every game in the same way, doing my absolute best whoever the opponents are. The manager has said I still have a lot more I can show as a player, and he is someone who is very knowledgeable about the game. All I try to do is train hard every day and keep growing and learning a little bit more.”

http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 10:25 AM   #108
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo insists relationship with Louis van Gaal is 'normal' after returning to starting XI

* Louis van Gaal was angry with Marcos Rojo earlier in the summer
* Manchester United defender didn't play in any of the first seven games
* Rojo has started all six since then and has earned praise from Van Gaal
* Argentine says working relationship with Dutch boss is 'normal'

Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo has described his relationship with boss Louis van Gaal as 'normal' despite a frustrating start to the season.

Relations between the pair appeared strained not long ago, with Van Gaal angry at Rojo over the summer that passport issues had prevented him from joining up with the United's pre-season tour.

It had looked as if the Argentina international might leave the club only a year after his arrival from Sporting Lisbon and, after a move did not materialise, there were then further problems for Rojo when Van Gaal in September claimed he had failed to tell him about a hamstring injury he suffered.

Marcos Rojo says his relationship with Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is 'normal'

The 25-year-old did not play in any of United's first seven games this term and only two of the opening 13.

But he has started all six since then, earning praise - including from Van Gaal - for his efforts at left-back.

And asked if he had a good relationship with Van Gaal, Rojo was quoted on Tuesday as telling ESPN: 'It is normal, as with any other coach.

'I don't ask him why he includes me in a game when I play, so I don't have any right in asking him why I don't play when he decides that I don't have to do it. It's as simple as that.

'Van Gaal does the same as any coach in the world. He decides who plays according to what he sees during the week, he chooses the players that he sees in the best condition and we have to accept all the decisions that the coach takes'.

Rojo added of Dutchman Van Gaal, who has a reputation for an uncompromising style of management: 'He is a very professional coach, he wants to get out the very best from each one - that doesn't mean that he is rough.

'He wants his work to have success and we have to understand what he expects from each one of us.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3322272/Manchester-United-defender-Marcos-Rojo-says-relationship-Louis-van-Gaal-normal-returning-starting-XI.html
Old 18-11-2015, 02:47 PM   #109
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Rojo: Van Gaal Bukan Pelatih Kejam

Bola.net - Marcos Rojo belum lama ini memberikan pembelaan terhadap pelatihnya di Manchester United, Louis van Gaal, yang oleh media selama ini dianggap sebagai manajer yang terlampau tegas dan tak punya hubungan bagus dengan para pemainnya.

Rojo sendiri sempat punya masalah dengan manajer Belanda tersebut, kala ia bermasalah dengan paspor dan tak bisa bergabung dengan United kala tim menjalani tur musim panas di Amerika Serikat.

Bek Argentina kabarnya mendapatkan hukuman denda akibat masalah tersebut, namun itu rupanya tak membuat ia hilang respek pada Van Gaal.

"Ia adalah pelatih yang amat profesional, ia ingin mengeluarkan kemampuan terbaik setiap pemain - namun itu bukan berarti ia adalah pelatih yang kejam," tutur Rojo pada ESPN.

"Ia ingin semua yang ia tangani meraih sukses dan kami harus mengerti apa yang ia harapkan dari tiap-tiap kami."
Old 18-11-2015, 02:48 PM   #110
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Minim Tampil, Rojo Sebut Hubungan dengan Van Gaal Baik

Bola.net - Marcos Rojo menegaskan hubungannya dengan pelatih Manchester United, Louis van Gaal, berjalan sebagaimana mestinya. Rojo tak pernah merasa kecewa terhadap keputusan pelatih kepadanya.

Beberapa kali Rojo memang dilaporkan memiliki hubungan kurang baik dengan Van Gaal. Pertama ketika Van Gaal marah pada Rojo yang tak bisa ikut dalam tour pra musim karena masalah paspor. Yang kedua ketika Rojo tak memberi kabar ketika mengalami cedera hamstring.

Akibat runtutan masalah tersebut diduga menjadikan Rojo tak banyak tampil musim ini. Hingga pekan 12 Premier League, pemain 25 tahun tersebut hanya turun sebanyak lima kali.

Namun Rojo mengaku tetap memiliki hubungan wajar dengan pelatih.

"Normal saja, layaknya pelatih lain. Saya tak pernah tanya kenapa ia memainkan saya. Jadi saya tak pernah tanya ketika ia tidak memainkan saya," ujar Rojo pada ESPN.

"Van Gaal seperti halnya pelatih lain di dunia. Dia menurunkan pemain berdasarkan yang ia lihat selama satu pekan, ia memilih pemain yang ia lihat dalam kondisi terbaik, dan kami menerima keputusan itu," terang Rojo.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adittelor, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andryizumi, apriliandi, Ardiey11, asririzky, ayahocta, badehul, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, clsenz, d10neladitya, derajulio, dhodoadrian, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, gallerykits, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendra giggsy, HenryRooney07, Hidayat de Roy, id4y, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, mbah mangun, mousetrap, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Oom Panda, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, stamansa, syadar, theater of dream, Thomas, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku