United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 07-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #11
red_girl_mia
first team
Tunjuk Satu Bintang

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
red_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant future
Visit red_girl_mia's Facebook Visit red_girl_mia's Twitter
Default Re: Michael Carrick

oke punya ...more Trophy pliz...
Pelengkap kekokohan lini tengan United neh....
red_girl_mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #12
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Carrick: Big game at Stamford Bridge

Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick wants to put down a marker at Stamford Bridge next Sunday.

He is determined they will not fall victim to Chelsea the way they did at Liverpool.

United returned to winning ways in the Premier League after their Anfield setback by defeating Blackburn 2-0, thanks to goals from Dimitar Berbatov and Wayne Rooney.

Carrick said: "It is always a big game at Stamford Bridge, no matter what the occasion is.

"When it is tight at the top like it is, after the defeat to Liverpool we do not want to lose track on the big teams and it will be an important game for us.

"At this stage of the season it is just about accumulating points and seeing where you are in the later stages.

"The table is changing week in, week out but after Christmas things tend to settle down a bit.

"Then maybe you get one or two that pull away - and hopefully we will included in that. You've just got to believe in yourself and if you do, anything can happen."

Before the Chelsea date, United could take another step to qualifying for the next stage of the Champions League.

They are aiming for a fourth straight win on Tuesday when CSKA Moscow arrive at Old Trafford.

United are in good heart after beating Blackburn with Berbatov opening the scoring in the 55th minute with a superb turn and shot.

However it wasn't until two minutes from time that Rooney made the game safe with his eighth goal of the season - a sweet finish.

Carrick said: "We always believe we can create a chance that we can score from. Thankfully Berba did that with a terrific finish.

"It was a tremendous volley. We have seen him do it before and hopefully we will see him do it many times again.

"That is what he is all about, he uses his quality in the final third and he maybe could have had one or two more today."

Former Bordeaux winger Gabriel Obertan should have marked his league debut by finding the target but squandered two gilt-edged chances.

Obertan, now fully recovered from a nagging back injury, was one on one with Paul Robinson but saw his weak shot blocked by the goalkeeper.

Then the 20-year-old found himself clear yards from goal following a square ball from Antonio Valencia, only to find the wrong side of the post.

Obertan felt his lack of match sharpness contributed to him not taking advantage of the opportunities.

He said: "I was a bit disappointed but I have been injured for four months. I think it was a good debut, I ran hard and tried to do my best.

"I was a bit nervous but I really enjoyed the game, everyone was behind me and encouraging me, so that was good.

"I need a bit of rhythm, a few games to be fully fit. I think I will be better after a few matches."

Blackburn have now suffered 10 straight defeats on the road and manager Sam Allardyce is looking forward to returning to Ewood Park on Saturday.

However he believes it will be a crucial test against a Portsmouth side, showing signs of recovery after a terrible start.

Allardyce said: "It is a massive game and there is huge pressure on us now.

"We do not want to start slipping after 10 games. We need to show our ability in the next month to get away from the relegation zone."

Blackburn found the net on the stroke of full time through substitute Nikola Kalinic only for his effort to be disallowed, a decision Allardyce found baffling.

He added: "This is so far onside, it is not a close one. It should have been given. With four minutes to go who knows what might have happened."

Last edited by drivemein; 02-11-2009 at 08:48 AM..
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #13
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Manchester United star Michael Carrick insists: I'm happy here and I won't be returning to Spurs
-dailymail.co.uk-

Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has ruled out a return to Tottenham, despite being linked with the north Londoners.

Carrick joined United from Spurs in the summer of 2006, and has since won three successive Premier League titles and a European Cup.

Some reports over the summer claimed he may be on his way back to Tottenham, but Carrick, whose contract runs to 2013, said: 'You never know in football but I see no reason to leave at all.

'I am delighted to be here. It is as high as you can get.'

United's success has been extraordinary under Sir Alex Ferguson, but Carrick has admitted he still finds it hard to work out his secret.

'He has got the presence, the aura that he has developed because he has been so successful. The respect he gets is not just from the players but everyone around the club.'

Ferguson's infamous hair dryer treatment would certainly seem to be a thing of the past, and Carrick confirmed he this is no longer administered.

'Not so much these days,' he said. 'We are playing well enough so he doesn’t have to lose his rag quite so often.'

United, who face Tottenham in the quarter-finals of the Carling Cup, are currently five points leaders Chelsea.

'This season has been the most unpredictable for a long while. Manchester City, Aston Villa and Tottenham are looking to be pushing up there. And at the moment Tottenham look as strong as anyone.

And Carrick revealed that the Spurs player who has impressed him the most is Aaron Lennon.

'He has looked very good. I know him quite well, played with him for a couple of years. He has brought his game to a new level and will be causing problems to a lot of left backs this year.'
Old 06-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #14
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all

Fergie Siapkan Carrick Jadi Bek Tengah
Kris Fathoni W - detiksport

London - Problema lini belakang Manchester United bikin Sir Alex Ferguson harus putar otak untuk laga Liga Champions tengah pekan depan. Michael Carrick pun siap diplot jadi bek tengah.

Pada hari Rabu (9/12/2009) dinihari WIB, MU akan menghadapi Wolfsburg di matchday terakhir fase grup Liga Champions. Meski sudah lolos, 'Setan Merah' jelas tak mau kalah demi menjaga momentum.

Maka dari itu, MU jelas tetap harus tampil dalam bentuk terbaiknya nanti. Masalahnya, stok lini belakang MU justru sedang tipis akibat cedera pemain.

Dalam laga Liga Primer lawan West Ham, MU yang sudah harus kehilangan Nemanja Vidic sebelum kick-off lantas juga dihinggapi masalah lain seiring dengan masalah yang dialami Gary Neville dan Wes Brown.

"Kami kehilangan enam pemain sebelum pertandingan, Gary Neville harus ditarik keluar setelah setengah jam dan kemudian Wes Brown. Aku harap Vidic akan bugar untuk Rabu nanti. Saat ini dia absen karena flu," ungkap Fergie di Sky Sports.

Setelah Neville yang jadi bek tengah di laga lawan West Ham ditarik keluar, ketiadaan pemain belakang bikin Carrick dimasukkan untuk menggantikannya. Fergie menilai penampilan gelandang asal Inggris itu cukup oke sehingga berencana melakukannya lagi.

"Kami mungkin akan kembali memainkan Michael Carrick. Aku pikir dia tampil amat bagus. Tingginya cukup dan dia punya ketenangan," lugas Fergie menganalisa Carrick yang berpostur 1,83 m/70,6 kg tersebut.
nu_reccayasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:03 PM   #15
K3nny_11
academy
-

K3nny_11 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

glekk...

parahh deh kalo Carrick jadi bek tengah.. tau sendiri dia kan pace & permainan fisik-nya kurang memadai... waduh, waduh.. pikir 2x dulu deh SAF...
K3nny_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:47 PM   #16
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Sir Alex Ferguson to turn to Michael Carrick as defensive worries pile up

Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to ask Michael Carrick to carry on defending to solve one of the worst injury crises of his 23-year Manchester United reign.

Carrick came on to replace Gary Neville at centre-back in yesterday's 4-0 victory against West Ham at Upton Park.

Now Ferguson wants Carrick, who had never played in central defence before, to demonstrate his all-round talent again by partnering Nemanja Vidic on Tuesday night against Wolfsburg in the Champions League.

Ferguson expects Vidic to have recovered from a bout of flu but will be without a long line of defenders including Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans, John O'Shea, Neville, who pulled up with a groin injury yesterday, Rafael and Wes Brown who limped off in the dying minutes.

If any team knows how to deal with a crisis it is United, whose back four at the end of Saturday's game comprised of three midfielders in Ryan Giggs, Carrick and Darren Fletcher, plus left-back Patrice Evra playing at centre half. And still West Ham never looked like scoring.

Ferguson, who revealed he had wanted to play Carrick in midfield from the start but kept him on the bench as cover for his makeshift defence, said: 'The injuries in defence are becoming a bit of a headache to us.

'Carrick stepped in and did very, very well.

'He's got the composure and the pace and it was a good performance in the second half. We used our experience."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:15 AM   #17
Red Army
first team
Dein Reinhard Legi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Red Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the rough

dari posturnya & skill Carrick cukup mumpuni tinggal membiasakan diri, jangan tinggalin pos lho krn kebiasan ikut nyerang...hehehe
mungkin sekarang harus rajin tackling bersih kali ya.......
Red Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #18
drivemein
first team
-

Carrick happy to fill in for United
-msn.foxsports.com-

Michael Carrick accepts he is not the next Rio Ferdinand, but claims he is happy filling in at centre-half if needed for Manchester United.

The England international finished United's 4-0 weekend win at West Ham at the heart of Sir Alex Ferguson's defence following an injury to Gary Neville.

Carrick was forced to play 56 minutes at the back alongside Patrice Evra, although it mattered little as the reigning champions strolled to a convincing win over the struggling Hammers.

The former West Ham midfielder was happy with his defensive outing and hopes gaining experience as an out-and-out defender could bolster his midfield attributes.

"I'm not exactly the next Rio Ferdinand but it was one of those days," explained Carrick.

"The first time I have ever played there in my life was at this level, but the lads made it easier by playing the way that they did.

"I really enjoyed it. It's different surroundings and a whole different perspective on the game.

"You're not involved as much as when you're in midfield, but maybe it will help with my defending when I'm back in midfield."

Team-mate Darron Gibson, who scored at Upton Park, reserved special praise for Carrick for playing much of the match out of position.

"Not only did we win, but to come away with such a convincing performance is a great show from all the lads," added Gibson.

"Michael did ever so well, but I don't think Rio's got anything to worry about. The manager told Michael he might have to play centre-half if anything happened.

"It's unusual for us to be missing so many defenders, but we've got so many players who can come and step in and give a performance and fill the gaps."
Old 10-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #19
drivemein
first team
-

Carrick: We're in top form
-manutd.com-

Michael Carrick says United are ready to starting clicking through gears in pursuit of top honours.

Having topped Group B in the Champions League with a performance full of character in the face of horrendous injury problems, and of course courtesy of the deadly finishing of Michael Owen, the Reds are now ready to turn the focus onto league matters.

Aston Villa visit Old Trafford on Saturday evening in one of the toughest fixtures on the winter schedule. United have been in excellent form in the league, hitting three past Everton, scoring four against Portsmouth and claiming another four against West Ham.

And despite the team's injury-hit defence, which has forced Carrick to twice be deployed as an emergency - and impressive - centre-back, the Reds midfielder promises United are looking only to extend that run of form.

"We won't take our foot off the pedal now," he says. "We're starting to play well now and we are scoring some goals too. Hopefully that continues.

"There's an awful long way to go and we are not getting carried away. But we have been there before and know what is required. It is about doing the business now."

Carrick could find himself partnering Nemanja Vidic in central defence against Villa, but the against-odds triumph of the makeshift defence in Wolfsburg has given him confidence in this temporary position.

"We will have to see who is back," he said. "That might be the end for me [at centre-back]. We'll have to see what the body count is like. It is another big game.

"Against Wolfsburg it was the first time a lot of us have played that system and in those positions," he said. "So it was very satisfying to come away with a win.

"It is a lot different playing centre-half to midfield. I enjoyed it though. It was a good test for us. It's not the physical side that's hard about playing centre-half it's the mental aspect. Concentration and focus are vital... and hoping for the best!"

Carrick has taken to the role with aplomb, although his adaptability may be tested to the full if he lines up in defence against Villa's pace and physical dominance. But against Wolfsburg's powerful forwards Edin Dzeko and Grafite, at least he got some good practice.

"I just tried to put myself in the right positions and tried to do my best," he added. "I've never headed the ball as much before! They had a spell in the second half, which you expect away from home, but we did well to come away with the points.

"We rode our luck at times but we knew we had to do that. We got our heads down and worked hard and the lads in front of us were brilliant keeping the ball. Overall it was a great night."
Old 11-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #20
drivemein
first team
-

Can Michael Carrick become the new Paolo Maldini?
-guardian.co.uk-

A mentor of the Manchester United midfielder believes he is showing signs of one day becoming a classy defender.

It was deep into the second half of Manchester United's televised midweek Champions League win at Wolfsburg when Glenn Roeder reached for his mobile phone and sent Michael Carrick a text message. As United's midfielder-turned-sweeper for the night returned to the dressing room he was duly greeted by the words: "The new Maldini." Back in his Essex sitting room, Roeder, who managed the young Carrick at West Ham United, received the reply: "Not for a long while..."

At 28 Carrick should have several seasons spent controlling midfield ahead of him, but he could yet finish his career occupying the position in which Glenn Hoddle, Ruud Gullit and occasionally Paolo Maldini enjoyed distinguished swansongs.

"The free, sweeping role, behind two markers in a back three is an old man's position and Michael's still too young for it, still too valuable in central midfield," said Roeder. "But, by the time he gets into his 30s, 3-5-2 might just be back in fashion and Michael may find himself turned into a sweeper.

"At this moment, I don't think there is anyone in England who would be capable of playing that role better than Michael. I can see him taking the ball from the goalkeeper, bringing it out and building play."

Once an elegant centre-half capped at England B level, Roeder would have relished operating alongside a Carrick-style libero. "Michael's got a bit of height, which you need to sweep, he's got a wonderful passing range and just glides across the pitch," said Roeder. "He's also possesses two good feet so, if strikers try to close him down on his right side – his natural one – he'll just play off his left foot, which is now just as good. And, most importantly, Michael reads the game brilliantly."

Roeder's belief that Sir Alex Ferguson really could have "the new Maldini" on his hands is not informed purely by his having seen Gullit and Hoddle make seamless transitions from midfielders to liberos at Chelsea and Swindon Town respectively.

"It's about Michael's football brain, his intelligence and attitude," he said. "Like Paolo di Canio, Paul Gascoigne and Rob Lee, Michael really understands football."

In Wolfsburg a litany of injuries left Ferguson with one fit specialist defender in Patrice Evra, thereby forcing the decision to deploy Carrick between Evra and his fellow midfielder Darren Fletcher.

Although Carrick's job was not exactly that of a pure sweeper as, sporadically, United confused the Germans by switching to 4-4-2 with Park Ji-sung dropping back to right back, he was part of a system designed to make optimal use of United's superior passing ability and movement.

Perhaps appropriately, this experiment took place in Germany. "Nowadays 3-5-2 is old ideology but there was a time when every German team played it and every side used their best player at sweeper," said Roeder. "It was the Beckenbauer syndrome.

"Today, though, everyone's into the Dutch ideology of 4-3-3 and 4-5-1, which is all about ensuring you're never outnumbered in midfield."

For the visit of Aston Villa tomorrow, Ferguson is expected to revert to a flat-back four with Carrick paired alongside the returning Nemanja Vidic.

Considering that Martin O'Neill's physically formidable attacking armoury includes John Carew, Emile Heskey and Gabriel Agbonlahor, Carrick could be in for a daunting 90 minutes. Roeder, though, remains unconcerned.

"Michael's not a marker, he'll never be a conventional centre-half, but as long as Vidic partners him, he'll be fine," he said. "Vidic will go for everything in the air and Michael will drop off and tidy up.

"He musn't be drawn into a physical battle but there's more than one way to defend. Michael will play with his brain, he'll draw Villa's strikers into areas where they don't want to be and lay the ball off where they don't want it to go."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 179
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adesaktiTRK, adib, aGhaa, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, andhikaaw, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andy kurniawan, anenk_garcia, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Ayunda, B4YU, badehul, bang_zak, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caesar, chincarito, Cibet22, cimbuang69, cintaoven, czr, Deddy Hernandez, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, doddlez, dr_ifan, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eross tanto, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fahlevysred, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, fajrinited, Febri Angga, FebryNB, ferly_Liemz, fey777, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Ganda_aja, gery27, ghopoereds, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ing areese, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, just.fluke, kahfi, kaiki, kingherooney, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, leonite, littlebig, MadeForGlory, Mahesa_Jenar, matthewsamad, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mu_ciroyom, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, Noe26, normansyahrizal, ocki_26, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, penk22_, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, red, redit, Redsbusby, Ridho_Idham, rifkycyber, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, sepatu_ancur, seventh.heaven, sidictheninetythree, simamora16, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudrab, tamiCarrick, tasho, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Unitediction, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, victory II, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wakhid ronaldo, waynehanks, wazza_ampuh, william metta, wira_ozora, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudistira, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku