United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 01-11-2015, 10:19 AM   #1
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Axel Tuanzebe

Menarik melihat pemain ini semalam masuk list pemain cadangan pas lawan Crystal Palace.

Birthdate : 14 November 1997
Birthplace : Bunia, DR Congo
Position : Defender
Joined United : 1 July 2013

A robust central defender, Axel Tuanzebe is a natural leader and was captain of the Under-18 team despite being a first-year scholar.

Born in Bunia, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the teenager has dual British nationality and has been nurtured by the club's Academy since the age of eight after growing up in Rochdale.

A Milk Cup winner in 2013 and 2014, he was awarded Sports Boy of the Year by Mayor of Rochdale Keith Swift in 2009 and has been making good progress ever since.

"He's a very, very good player," said Academy adviser Les Kershaw. "And is one of them that I really like because he has a strong personality."

Tuanzebe is an imposing figure who is comfortable in possession despite his obvious brawn and the 2015 winner of the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award. He started 28 matches and came off the bench once during a good campaign for Paul McGuinness' side and, remarkably, is still eligible for another year of Academy football.

"It was the first time I'd picked a first-year scholar as captain," revealed McGuinness. "I don't think that has happened since Gary Neville was youth-team skipper. Axel did a very good job - on and off the field."

He certainly enjoys the responsibility of being captain - "I like bossing people around!" - and has pushed into the Under-21s ahead of schedule after making three substitute appearances for Warren Joyce's side last season.

Tuanzebe made the substitutes' bench for the 0-0 draw at Crystal Palace on 31 October at the tender age of 17.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:23 AM   #2
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Axel Tuanzebe

Who is Axel Tuanzebe ?

Everything you need to know about Young Player of the Year Axel Tuanzebe

Manchester United's Under-18s captain, Axel Tuanzebe, was crowned Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year at the recent end-of-season awards ceremony, so we spoke to MUTV Academy commentator David Stowell to get the lowdown on the Reds youngster...

For those not familiar with Axel Tuanzebe, can you tell us a little bit about him?
Axel grew up in Rochdale but was actually born in the Democratic Republic of Congo. He was very highly thought of in the youth football circuits of his home town and has been part of United’s Academy set-up since a very young age. This season he’s been fantastic and has only missed three games for the U18s, and those were when he was stepping up to Under-21 level, all pretty impressive when you think that he’s still only 17. He’s obviously got a bit of growing to do, but he’s going to be a robust, solid, physical player. He’s also got a bit of pace about him and is more than comfortable in possession of the ball.

From speaking to United's youth team coaches, is Axel a player who has long been talked about as a potential star of the future?
Quite a few of the coaches I have spoken to have expected him to do well, but at the same time they are always careful, even when it’s off the record, not to big a player up too much – that’s part of the mentality of the club. I always look at it that even if they are doing well, who’s to say that they won’t suffer a dip in form, or if they get too much praise it might go to their heads. They’re young guys who are developing as players and as people, which is why the coaches work hard to keep their feet on the ground. Even though they might expect Axel to step out and be one of the better players, they’re careful not to overplay that.

He’s skippered the U18s this season and has shown great maturity in that role. How important has that been for Paul McGuinness' side?
He's been very important. The other players often looked to him for inspiration to drive on through matches. The U18s is a very difficult team to be part of because everyone’s at a tricky age where they’re trying to establish whether or not they can make a career at Manchester United – even though they clearly have the talent because otherwise they wouldn’t be here. With that in mind, I think Axel gives the rest of the team confidence that, yes, they can win today. He’ll often give little speeches when they have a pre-match huddle and that’s all important.

In terms of style, what sort of defender is he?
I’m not one of those who likes to say so-and-so is the next Paul Scholes, or whatever, but if you to compare his style of play to great defenders of United’s past like Vidic and Ferdinand, then you’d say that he was more in the ilk of Ferdinand. He’s a ball-playing centre-half as opposed to a tackler. For example, there were many times over the course of the season where Axel won the ball without going to ground. He’s tall, quick and has the ability to stop the opposition in a variety of different ways as opposed to always sliding into the challenge. It’s that mix of attributes that makes up the way he plays.

Has he always been a defender? His confidence on the ball suggests that he may have played elsewhere as a more attacking player...
Although he features mostly as a defender, he came to the club very much able to play in both positions, and he has done exactly that during his time here. His few appearances for the U21s have seen him come on towards the end of matches, largely in a midfield role, sometimes on the right-hand side and sometimes through the centre. This versatility will certainly serve him well as it’s an attribute that is respected by Louis van Gaal and will mean Axel is a benefit to each age group he represents.

Does Axel have the qualities to follow other winners of the Jimmy Murphy award, such as Ryan Giggs and fellow defender Wes Brown, to establish himself as a first-team regular?
It’s important that when you get an award like this you enjoy the feeling, but then you really need to knuckle down and get ready for the next test after it – that’s the challenge for Axel now. He’s had that pat on the back, so it’s clear people think he’s a good player, but you can either let that go to your head or strive to be even better. To a certain extent it’s up to him how far he goes. He’s got a great work ethic and, as long as he continues to listen and learn from Paul McGuinness and Warren Joyce, then hopefully he’ll get a break.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2015/May/Who-is-Axel-Tuanzebe-young-player-of-the-year-profile.aspx
Old 01-11-2015, 10:32 AM   #3
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Yang mau lihat performanya :
(nomor punggung 4)

Prospek bagus nih sama Ro-Shaun Williams (academy) & Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (U-21).
Old 02-11-2015, 09:28 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Calon bintang masa depan United nih

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:41 AM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Five reasons why Axel Tuanzebe is Manchester United’s next breakthrough star

Manchester United may have spent around £320million since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013 but nothing quite captures the imagination at Old Trafford like a youngster coming through the ranks to play at the Theatre of Dreams.

The Red Devils have long boasted about the quality of their academy but it’s tradition of giving youngsters a chance has come under increasing risk since Ferguson stood down after 27 years in his role at the club.

Astonishingly, Manchester United have had at least one youth product in their matchday squad since October 1937.

The latest to be promoted is defender Axel Tuanzebe, who was part of Louis van Gaal’s squad for the side’s draw with Crystal Palace this weekend.

But what do we know about the man set to become the 244th youth player to come through the ranks at Old Trafford and why does he stand such a good chance of making the grade?

1. He’s Mancunian

United have continued to bring academy products through the ranks in recent years but fewer and fewer have been from Manchester.

While the Old Trafford crowd have beamed with pride watching products like Adnan Januzaj and the Da Silva brothers strut out onto the turf in the last few years, no player’s received as much goodwill as Longsight-born Danny Welbeck.

Reds love seeing one of their own come through the ranks and, despite being born in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Tuanzebe was raised in Rochdale – a stone’s throw from Old Trafford.

Tuanzebe’s been with the Red Devils since the age of 8 and, rightly or wrongly, he’ll be given more time by the fans to come good.

2. He’s followed in the footsteps of legends

The reality of being in an academy at a top club means that only the best are likely to stand even a chance of making their first-team bows.

At United, the Jimmy Murphy young player of the year award is handed out to the best academy product from the previous season.

At 17, Tuanzebe was awarded the prize at the end of the 2014/2015 campaign and in doing so, followed in the footsteps of former legends Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Phil Neville who had also won the award.

And you can see why he won it judging from the highlights of his award-winning season…

3. He fits into Louis van Gaal’s philosophy

While some have struggled to adapt to Van Gaal’s famous ‘philosophy’, there have been some notable improvers under his tutelage.

The likes of Chris Smalling, Ashley Young and Juan Mata have found their feet under the Dutchman and Tuanzebe’s greatest strengths suggest he’d be a perfect fit.

Despite being just 17, Tuanzebe is extremely comfortable with bringing the ball out of defence and he has the presence, as well as the composure, to push on into midfield positions.

Daley Blind’s recent first-team outings owe to the fact that United lack a ‘ball-playing’ centre-back and, though he may not be ready yet, Tuanzebe’s shown he has the potential to develop into that defender.

4. He’s been compared to Rio Ferdinand

Now there’s a ‘ball-playing’ defender to be compared with.

Everyone knows that next to the bruising centre-back that will put his head where most wouldn’t put their boot, there needs to be the composed defensive partner.

And, according to MUTV commentator David Stowell, United may have just found their man.

‘If you compare his style of play to great defenders of United’s past like Vidic and Ferdinand, then he’s more in the ilk of Ferdinand,’ Stowell told Manutd.com.

‘He’s a ball-playing centre-half as opposed to a tackler. There were many times over the course of the season where Axel won the ball without going to ground.

‘He’s tall, quick and has the ability to stop the opposition in a variety of different ways.’

5. He’s captain material

The 17-year-old captained United’s U18s last season and, having been unfazed by leading team-mates that were older than he was, he’s revealed that his long-term goal is to captain the Red Devils’ first-team.

‘I respected them and they respected me,’ said Tuanzebe.

‘It developed me as a person and now I feel more of a leader.

‘I believe one day, I can be a leader of this club. It would be my dream’

Source : http://metro.co.uk
Old 13-11-2015, 04:17 PM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

REDS PROSPECT TUANZEBE IS A BORN DEFENDER

As Axel Tuanzebe turns 18 on Saturday, the central defender is unlikely to be sitting back and admiring his rapid progress with Manchester United over the past year.

After being named on the substitutes' bench for the recent draw at Crystal Palace, he was registered for the Champions League and trained with the first team in preparation for the visit of CSKA Moscow to Old Trafford.

Still learning his trade, Tuanzebe captained the Under-19s against the Russian side's youngsters in the UEFA Youth League and produced another sterling performance at the heart of the defence. His ability in one-on-one situations drew praise from coach Nicky Butt but the art of defending appears to come naturally to a supreme athlete.

"Defender has always been the most natural position for me," he told ManUtd.com. "I would say I can fill in in other positions but, naturally, it always felt right at the back. Even in little five-a-side games, I would always end up at the back of the field just to ensure everything was safe."

Schooled in junior football in Lancashire, Tuanzebe has been with United since the age of eight and is another illustration that the production line of talent is still working.

"I was born in the Democratic Republic of Congo and moved when I was three or four years old," he revealed. "I grew up in Rochdale and football was always my love. There was a nice little local football pitch where everyone would go. A group of my friends would play every day, there were always games there, and I joined in.

"From a young age, I could see everyone was complimenting me on my talent and I was brought to a nearby local team. I started playing for them regularly every Saturday for two years before I joined Manchester United. I was eight and started playing for the Under-11s. There are three of us still here from that Under-11s team."

Despite possessing an imposing physique, he has been eased into men's football gently with Warren Joyce blooding the fledgling centre-back as a wide midfielder when using him as a substitute in the Under-21s' title-winning campaign last season.

"Even though the Under-18s is more about development, the Under-21s is about turning you into a player," said Tuanzebe. "There is a massive age range as you’re allowed three over-aged players so there is a variety of players. It’s great experience to learn how to handle different players to make you a better player.

"Warren did that to get me into the system. You don’t want to be put in at centre-back against a giant; you get players who know the game and have such speed so you have to step your game up and realise this is the opportunity to become a regular player. It’s how you deal with it. Even if you have a bad game, you have to work hard to impress Warren, the manager."

The trappings of becoming a Barclays Premier League footballer are obvious with such riches on offer but the level-headed defender clearly has his feet planted firmly on the ground.

"It is embedded in you from day one to always be a humble person and never take anything for granted," Tuanzebe explained. "You must appreciate everything you have got because, when you go out and see other clubs in the lower leagues, you realise things are not as fortunate compared to what we have here. You see what it’s really like so you must work hard for your current situation and appreciate it really.

"There are such rewards if you make it but that’s where you separate the good from the best. If you let distractions get to you, you know you will never reach your goal. You have got to understand that can all come at a later stage but you need to get to the place where you want to be first if you want the rewards."

Tuanzebe will undoubtedly strive to make even further progress in his final year as a teenager. Retaining the Under-21 Premier League title is an obvious ambition and his winning mentality is clearly already one that fits in well at a club like United.

"With my age as well, to win the Under-21 league at such a young age would be really special and another one for the collection," he said. "Wherever you go, you always want to win – whether it be a little individual tournament or the biggest trophies. You always want to win and I definitely want to win this league."

http://www.manutd.com
Old 26-05-2016, 12:49 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Congrats! Semoga menjadi awal bagus untuk menembus tim utama Inggris suatu saat nanti

TUANZEBE HANDED FIRST ENGLAND CALL-UP

Axel Tuanzebe has received his first England call-up after being drafted into the Under-19 squad but Manchester United colleague Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has been forced to withdraw.

Chelsea's Jake Clarke-Salter has also pulled out, with Tuanzebe joining Walsall's Rico Henry in being added to the party for the two games against Mexico at the start of next month.

The 18-year-old has been rewarded for a fine season at Old Trafford as he has been on the bench for the first team and made 11 appearances for the title-winning Under-21 side. The powerful centre-back would have amassed more games but for injury and is continuing to make sound progress.

Tuanzebe will hope, in the long term, to follow in the footsteps of Chris Smalling, who is likely to represent Roy Hodgson's side at the European Championship this summer.

"I definitely look up to Chris," he told ManUtd.com recently. "He plays in my position and to see how he is improving daily is massive for me and how he is becoming a true leader of the team. He has been a credit to the club and hopefully for the country as well. He’s a lovely guy and I can always go up to him and speak to him."

When quizzed about England at the time, he said: "I get asked this question a lot. There is great talent out there and hopefully I’ll get my chance soon. There are some good players in the 1997s group but hopefully my chance will come."

Old 26-05-2016, 10:11 AM   #8
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Ada dua pilihan, Congo or England.

Bakal kalah bersaing di England mending pilih Congo, belajar dari kasus Januzaj.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:14 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

TUANZEBE PRIMED FOR FIRST INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT WITH ENGLAND

Manchester United central defender Axel Tuanzebe is in contention to obtain his first taste of tournament football at international level after making his maiden start for England Under-19s.

Tuanzebe made his first appearance at any level for England when coming on at half-time for Everton's Ryan Ledson during a 2-0 warm-up defeat to Mexico. The 18-year-old was then handed a start by coach Aidy Boothroyd for the second fixture against the Mexicans on Monday and played the full 90 minutes of a 1-0 reverse.

The young Lions will be in competitive action next month when taking part in the European Under-19 Championship finals in Germany. France, Netherlands and Croatia make up a tough Group B with England's opener against France being staged in Heidenheim on 12 July.

Tuanzebe made 10 starts and one substitute appearance for United's title-winning Under-21s this season and was on the first-team bench for the games against Crystal Palace and Bournemouth before sustaining an injury.

Old 21-07-2016, 07:23 AM   #10
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

TUANZEBE'S FIRST MUTV INTERVIEW

Axel Tuanzebe has become a source of intrigue for Manchester United supporters since Jose Mourinho claimed he only needed “10 minutes” to identify the centre-back's talent and potential.

The manager made that comment after handing Tuanzebe his first senior appearance during Saturday’s 2-0 win over Wigan Athletic at the DW Stadium, where he introduced the former Jimmy Murphy Player of the Year during the final moments as a replacement for new signing Eric Bailly.

Tuanzebe has since flown to China for Tour 2016, presented by Aon, and the 18-year-old defender now hopes to feature in the upcoming friendlies against Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City.

After landing in Beijing, the teenage defender spoke to MUTV for the first time about his recent ascent with United, admitting that he feels now this is his time to shine and cement a first-team place.

"This is my opportunity now," he said with admirable confidence. "Last year, I missed a couple of months due to injury but now I can start afresh, give it a good go and try to stick with the first team."

Asked specifically about the praise from Mourinho, Tuanzebe was understandably delighted but acknowledged he must continue to work hard. "To have your manager backing you so strongly is a positive sign and my aim now is just to keep impressing and striving towards my goals," he told us.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Tour-2016/Tour-2016-News/2016/Jul/Video-Axel-Tuanzebe-speaks-to-MUTV-for-first-time-on-Tour-2016.aspx

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 24
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, Deddy Hernandez, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, goodmin, h-ANG, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, Sigied Giggsy, tumpal_oneunited, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku