United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 21-02-2016, 06:48 AM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Dean Henderson

Semoga kelak bisa menjadi kiper utama United yang tangguh

INTRODUCING... UNITED KEEPER DEAN HENDERSON

ManUtd.com takes a closer look at Dean Henderson as the highly-rated young goalkeeper returns to Manchester United ahead of Monday's Emirates FA Cup tie with Shrewsbury Town...

INTRODUCTION

One of the stand-out performers in last season’s Academy team, Henderson has made a positive impression as he bids to make a regular step up to reserve-team football and has benefited from a loan spell at Stockport County. The no.1 in Nicky Butt’s UEFA Youth League side earlier this season, he joined the club as a 14-year-old from Carlisle United after impressing then goalkeeping coach Eric Steele during a trial. Already six feet two inches tall, the 18-year-old feels he is still growing as he becomes an imposing figure between the posts.

POSITION

Working with top-class goalkeepers at United is providing invaluable experience for Henderson and he is in the right place to obtain the perfect education. Training with Victor Valdes before the Spaniard joined Standard Liege on loan was a personal highlight and he regularly studies David De Gea. “Victor and I are almost friends now which I would have never have thought was possible two years ago! I learned from him every single day and he’s such a nice bloke to have to look up to. David is one of the best, if not the best, goalkeepers in the world and I go to as many games at Old Trafford as I can to watch him. I also get to watch him in training and it's fantastic to see what he puts in place when he's preparing for games.”

STYLE

An excellent goalkeeper who is working on all aspects of his game, Henderson looks commanding when dealing with crosses and often manages to exert a vocal influence on his defenders. Although an outfield player in his youth, he enjoys “diving around in the mud in the wet and cold” and clearly made the right career choice. Particularly adept at launching attacks with long throws, he commented: “I watched a lot of clips of Peter Schmeichel on YouTube and thought throwing is a really good skill to have in your locker. It can be as effective as a big, long kick as it’s sharp and you can get on the break. I’ll keep working at it.”

DAZZLING DEBUT

His first appearance for United Reserves against Rochdale in the Lancashire Senior Cup back in September was one to savour. Warren Joyce's side won 3-2 and Henderson made a number of top-class saves to preserve the lead, with the pick of the bunch being an agile close-range stop to deny Joe Bunney and draw gasps from the crowd.

PERSONAL BEST

Despite the outstanding display against Rochdale, Henderson himself feels his finest showing came in a 1-0 win against Derby County at Under-18 level in February 2015. In a game best remembered for Oli Rathbone’s stupendous injury-time winner, the United keeper made a string of saves. “I felt we were struggling and under pressure at Derby but I helped hold the team together," he said.

CHOICE OF SPORTS

As a schoolboy, Dean played county cricket and was an accomplished batsman and wicket-keeper. However, since making his way in football, he has understandably had no time to continue playing the other sport.

http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 06:52 AM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Dean Henderson

UNITED RECALL YOUNG GOALKEEPER HENDERSON

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has been recalled from a loan spell at Stockport County following injuries to fellow shot-stoppers David De Gea and Sam Johnstone.

Henderson, who turns 19 next month, has been gaining first-team experience in the Conference North but could now be involved in United's senior squad for Monday's Emirates FA Cup tie at Shrewsbury Town.

The Reds are likely to need cover for Sergio Romero, who performed well during the 2-1 defeat to FC Midtjylland after De Gea hurt his knee in the warm-up and joined Johnstone on the lengthy list of Louis van Gaal's unavailable players.

Another goalkeeper, Joel Castro Pereira, is ineligible for Monday's match having already played in the FA Cup this season during his temporary spell at Rochdale while Victor Valdes is on loan at Standard Liege.

http://www.manutd.com
Old 21-02-2016, 07:27 AM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Beberapa foto Dean Henderson saat masih belia hingga saat ini :

Old 21-02-2016, 09:22 AM   #4
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about

Siipp, mainkan, menyusul youngsters yang udah dipush ke first team musim ini hehe
Biar komplit depan, tengah, belakang, kiper
eyeofday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 10:35 AM   #5
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

190 cm diumur 19 tahun? Tinggi juga . Sih bisa nambah beberapa cm lagi.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 11:29 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeofday View Post
Siipp, mainkan, menyusul youngsters yang udah dipush ke first team musim ini hehe
Biar komplit depan, tengah, belakang, kiper
Sayangnya selama ini kiper utama United jarang yang berasal dari youngster academy. Lebih sering kiper utama dibeli dari klub lain. Semoga saja Dean Henderson bisa membuktikan bahwa dia layak mengawal gawang tim utama United di masa depan
Old 21-02-2016, 04:27 PM   #7
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Sayangnya selama ini kiper utama United jarang yang berasal dari youngster academy. Lebih sering kiper utama dibeli dari klub lain. Semoga saja Dean Henderson bisa membuktikan bahwa dia layak mengawal gawang tim utama United di masa depan
Andai ada kejadian spesial yg bikin Henderson benar jadi tumpuan di belakang, bisa jadi ucapan Alan Hansen(?) cant win anything with kids terulang
eyeofday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 08:49 PM   #8
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Emang sudah akan bermain om Andy?
Wakakakak
Kalau dari sini sih kayaknya bakal dibawa pas FA Cup besok http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ester-10922228

Sekalian mindah video dari thread sebelah
Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
Sorry nemu videonya yang kualitas jelek

Old 21-02-2016, 11:50 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Kemungkinan sih bakal jadi cadangan dulu jika Dean Henderson dipanggil ke tim utama United untuk ajang piala FA besok. Van Gaal tentunya tidak mau ambil resiko mengingat posisi dirinya yang tengah terancam di klub..
Old 16-06-2016, 12:38 AM   #10
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

DEAN HENDERSON PLAYING THE LONG GAME

Dean Henderson was in dreamland in February when he was recalled from a loan spell at Stockport County in order to make the bench for United's FA Cup tie at Shrewsbury Town.

With Joel Castro Pereira cup-tied after participating in the competition during a stint at Rochdale, it opened the door for Henderson, who was only 18 at the time. For all the excitement, having met and talked to the young keeper, it is probably something he would have taken in his stride.

A confident, assured figure with the belief in his ability that is required to make it at the top level, Henderson has the character that suggests his competitive nature will take him a long way. Whether it's studying YouTube clips of Peter Schmeichel or scrutinising David De Gea in training, he appears to be obsessed with the art of goalkeeping.

It's often said to be a lonely position but there is a special bond among the goalies at any club. "I think we do always help each other off the pitch but, on the pitch, it's the most competitive place to be," he asserted. "I definitely need to keep on top of the gym work to be more powerful and have more speed. I need to maintain that to get to the top."

It all started at Carlisle United for Henderson when he switched from playing on the right wing or up front when an illness for the regular keeper in a schoolboy game at Blackpool presented an opening. "I went in net and saved a couple of penalties," he recalled. "The next thing they wanted me in sticks and I wasn't too happy but I started diving around in the mud, enjoyed it and went from there.

"I spoke with my mum and dad, and they were worried I'd lose any potential to be an outfield player but, personally, I liked diving in the wet and cold and just sliding around. I came to United when I was 14 years old and had a couple of trial games. [Then goalkeeping coach] Eric Steele brought me in and was very good with me.

"I was really nervous but excited at the same time, coming to one of the biggest clubs in the world and someone I'd supported. I signed in the summer. At first, being a northern lad, it's a bit isolated up there in Carlisle, I found it difficult being in a big city like Manchester on my own at 14 but I had good people around to support and help me along the way.

"People like Scott McTominay, Joe Riley and Oli Rathbone took me under their wing and helped me through the early months at the club. As you grow older, you become one of the regulars yourself to help other people and the new lads coming in."

Competition is always fierce for a goalkeeping spot - he was one of five to be named on the first-team bench last term with Sam Johnstone, Sergio Romero, De Gea and Pereira the others. Henderson made two appearances for Warren Joyce's Reserves side, both in the Lancashire Senior Cup, and was named captain for the win at Blackpool to reflect his outgoing personality. Always very vocal during games, he was the first choice in the UEFA Youth League but suffered an injury during the defeat to PSV Eindhoven in November that proved a real setback.

When regaining his fitness, he headed out to Stockport for experience and did well enough to have the deal extended, being voted Man of the Match in a 0-0 draw with Curzon Ashton. The recall from United came as a result of De Gea sustaining an injury before the Midtjylland tie in the Europa League tie and, although a remarkable debut never materialised, the shock development will have shown Henderson just how quickly opportunities can arise in the game.
The challenge now will be to force his way into Joyce's side on a regular basis, buoyed by the knowledge that he performed well in his Lancashire Cup outings - against Rochdale and Blackpool - making a number of fine stops. He was substitute on 11 occasions in the Under-21 league and, after displaying patience, will be determined to show he can step up in 2016/17, regardless of what the future holds.

Physically, he should become even more imposing, which will only help his cause. "Funnily enough, my Dad is about 6ft 4ins, my Mum is 6ft and my brother is a tall lad. So I was always confident I'd be tall enough. I've just got to 6ft 2ins but a few of my growth plates are still open so, hopefully, I'll keep going maybe another inch or so," he declared during our interview earlier in the season.

Like any youngster at Old Trafford, the teenager is fully aware how difficult it is to become a first-team regular - and even more so for a keeper. The last youth product to become the regular no.1 was Mark Bosnich and even he had to prove himself elsewhere at Aston Villa before returning to Manchester under the Bosman Ruling.

But Henderson is obviously willing to play the long game. "I’ve got the same ambitions as the boys at United, 100 per cent," he vowed. "With the goalkeeping situation, it’ll take a few more years. Obviously David is the best in the world, and at the moment I’m learning a lot from him."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Exclusive-Interviews/2016/Jun/manchester-united-youth-feature-interview-dean-henderson.aspx
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 16
Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, chincarito, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, ivanzferdinand, NdeGue, penk22_, rio vander vidic, rohibur rizqi, Sigied Giggsy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku