United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 03-08-2022, 09:21 AM   #91
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dean Henderson

Dean Henderson blasts 'CRIMINAL' Man United over false promises after they convinced him to stay last year by telling him he'd be No 1 ahead of David de Gea - as he reveals he REFUSED to meet or train for Erik ten Hag to force through Forest loan

* Dean Henderson has furiously blasted Manchester United in a fiery interview
* The United goalkeeper is on a season-long loan to promoted Nottingham Forest
* Henderson, 25, spent last season as backup to David de Gea at Old Trafford
* The England star claimed he had been told that he would be No 1, not De Gea
* Henderson admitted the 'criminal' false promises from the club left him 'fuming'
* He also revealed he refused to speak to or train under new manager Erik ten Hag

Dean Henderson has blasted Manchester United's actions towards him as 'criminal' in a bombshell interview.

The goalkeeper, on a season-long loan at Nottingham Forest from Old Trafford, has revealed he was left 'fuming' after false promises from the club.

Henderson told talkSPORT that United promised he would usurp David de Gea as No 1, but then made him a reserve and kept him on the bench leaving him furious.

He said: 'To be quite honest with you, it's probably been the toughest 12 months of my career. It's been tough, it's been hard and I'm so happy I've come out the other end of it now.

'The conversation I had, coming out of the Euros squad (with England), was that you're coming back here (to United) to be the No 1 goalkeeper. I got Covid, then unfortunately no-one followed through with anything they told me.

'It's frustrating as well, because I turned so many good loans down last summer for that reason and they wouldn't let me go. To sit there and waste 12 months is criminal, really, at my age. I was fuming.'

Experienced stopper De Gea, 31, made 46 appearances in all competitions last season, with Henderson given just three outings, once each in the FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League.

And Henderson also admitted he refused to speak to or train under new United manager Erik ten Hag in a bid to force through a move to Nottingham Forest this summer.

Dean Henderson has blasted Manchester United's actions as 'criminal' in a furious interview. The goalkeeper insisted the club promised him that he would replace David de Gea (left) as first-choice for the 2021-22 season, but he spent last campaign as reserve to the Spaniard. Henderson, 25, said that he was left 'fuming' at the false promises of the club - Norwegian boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was manager at the start of the campaign before last. Henderson also said he refused to speak to or train under new United manager Erik ten Hag

He added: 'No. I didn't want him to see me in training. Because I knew that he probably wanted to keep me. So I told the hierarchy that I need to play football, I don't want to be here and play second fiddle.'

The season before last, which saw United finish second in the Premier League under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Henderson played 26 times in all competitions, compared to De Gea's 36, and saw the England star end the season as first choice.

One-cap international Henderson slowly worked his way up to the top level, with loans at Stockport in the National League North, Grimsby in League Two, Shrewsbury in League One and Sheffield United in the Championship and Premier League.

The Whitehaven-born star will return to Old Trafford at the end of the season, given Forest could not negotiate an option to buy in his loan contract.

De Gea, who was one of United's best players last season, will be backed up by Tom Heaton this campaign.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11074231/Dean-Henderson-blasts-CRIMINAL-Man-United-making-reserve-goalkeeper-false-promises.html
kasihan memang Henderson, dijanjikan menggantikan De Gea namun De Gea sendiri pas dibawah asuhan Ole & Rangnick lumayan bagus penampilannya, jadi dilema juga jika ingin menggeser De Gea dari kiper no.1, yah solusinya dipinjamkan biar mendapat waktu bermain
Old 04-08-2022, 09:51 AM   #92
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United fans slam 'spoilt brat' Dean Henderson and question why he hasn't been sold after his explosive interview criticising the club's 'false promises'... as he prepares for Premier League bow with Nottingham Forest

* Dean Henderson gave a bombshell interview accusing United of false promises
* United fans have hit back at Henderson for the outburst and want him offloaded
* Fans say David de Gea deserved the No 1 spot last season ahead of Henderson

Manchester United fans have slammed goalkeeper Dean Henderson in the wake of his incredible outburst at the club's treatment of him last season.

Henderson gave a fiery interview to talkSPORT in which he described being benched for the season as 'criminal' after receiving 'false promises' regarding his role in the first team.

The 25-year-old shot-stopper claimed he was told he would replace David de Gea as United's first-choice 'keeper but instead found himself watching from the sidelines as De Gea further cemented his place as the club's No 1.

Keen to avoid a repeat of last season's heartbreak, Henderson pushed through a loan move to Premier League new boys Nottingham Forest but will return to Old Trafford next summer unless a permanent deal can be agreed.

But his forthright views haven't gone down well with everybody, including a cluster of United's adoring fanbase, as Red Devils' fans took to both Twitter and a Reddit forum to vent their displeasure at the England international.

Dean Henderson spent much of last season on the Manchester United bench and he has now hit out at the club for promising him a spot as No 1 goalkeeper but failing to honour that. Henderson secured a loan move to Nottingham Forest this summer in search of game time. Henderson also said he refused to speak to or train under new United manager Erik ten Hag

@Rockyraccoon tweeted: 'Why hasn’t he been sold? Need to get rid permanently.'

@mzvee2 wrote: 'Spoilt Brat; he had covid for a good part of last season how did he expect to be no.1 when @D_DeGea was on fire, why not cancel his contract and do 1 who cares, he was the dressing room mole'

hollow114 added: 'He should be sold. Clearly was part of the problem'

thphnts said: 'Man's throwing a hissy fit because he got COVID and was shocked he wasn't picked over one of the best goalkeepers in the past decade. What a child.'

Jimmy84 wrote: Pathetic attitude really, you were unavailable and someone took your place and played too good to be dropped. It's not f****** criminal it's just football. Can't believe anyone is using this as a stick to beat United with, clearly just a player who thinks he's entitled to play in the first team rather than earn it.

Henderson started just three first-team games for the Red Devils in all competitions last term under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and later, interim boss Ralf Rangnick.

Such was his desperation to find game time, Henderson filled in for the club during two Premier League 2 fixtures - a far cry from the previous season where he made 26 appearances for United.

Henderson will be unavailable for Forest's two fixtures against his parent club this season but it remains to be seen what kind of reaction he receives when he returns to Old Trafford next summer.

He has said during his interview on talkSPORT: 'To be quite honest with you, it's probably been the toughest 12 months of my career. It's been tough, it's been hard and I'm so happy I've come out the other end of it now.

'The conversation I had, coming out of the Euros squad (with England), was that you're coming back here (to United) to be the No 1 goalkeeper. I got Covid, then unfortunately no-one followed through with anything they told me.

'It's frustrating as well, because I turned so many good loans down last summer for that reason and they wouldn't let me go. To sit there and waste 12 months is criminal, really, at my age. I was fuming.'

And Henderson also admitted he refused to speak to or train under new United manager Erik ten Hag in a bid to force through a move to Forest.

He added: 'No. I didn't want him to see me in training. Because I knew that he probably wanted to keep me. So I told the hierarchy that I need to play football, I don't want to be here and play second fiddle.'

De Gea, who was one of United's best players last season, will be backed up by Tom Heaton this campaign.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11076225/Man-United-fans-slam-Dean-Henderson-explosive-interview-criticising-clubs-false-promises.html
Old 15-08-2022, 09:33 AM   #93
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Henderson looks handy... Man United should sign him!': Fans shred Red Devils for letting Nottingham Forest penalty hero Dean Henderson leave on loan and keeping David de Gea, who gifted Brentford two goals in 4-0 drubbing on Saturday

* Fans have torn into Manchester United for 'letting go of the wrong goalkeeper'
* Dean Henderson joined Nottingham Forest on loan earlier in the summer
* The England international saved a penalty as Forest beat West Ham on Sunday
* It came after David de Gea's horror show in United's 4-0 defeat by Brentford

Fans have torn into Manchester United for 'letting go of the wrong goalkeeper' after contrasting displays from David de Gea and Dean Henderson this weekend.

Henderson, who was No 2 behind De Gea at Old Trafford last season but did not play a single Premier League game, joined newly-promoted Nottingham Forest on loan at the start of July.

But just two weeks into the season, the early signs suggest that United may have been better off keeping the one-cap England international.

Dean Henderson has starred for Nottingham Forest since leaving Manchester United on loan. David de Gea had a horror show between the sticks in United's shambolic 4-0 loss by Brentford

De Gea had a horror show between the sticks in United's shambolic 4-0 defeat by Brentford on Saturday and after the game he accepted responsibility for the result.

The Spaniard somehow let Josh Dasilva's shot squirm past him after only 10 minutes, before his sloppy pass to Christian Eriksen on the edge of the United penalty area led to Mathias Jensen stealing the ball to double the Bees' lead.

In comparison, Henderson kept a clean sheet as Forest got off the mark for the season with a 1-0 win over West Ham on Sunday.

The 25-year-old played a vital role in the victory as he saved a second half penalty from Declan Rice.

Tearing into United on Twitter, one fan wrote: 'Dean Henderson having the game of his life the day after that De Gea disaster class. How do this club get every big decision wrong.'

'Man Utd should sign this Forest keeper, he looks handy,' another supporter joked.

'Man utd really let go the wrong keeper lmao,' a third said. Another added: 'Nah Deano Henderson took the De Gea 0/10 yesterday to heart.'

Telling Sky Sports about his penalty save after the game, Henderson said: 'I know Dec's favoured side, I've trained with him before. But you never know if he'll change it up last minute. I stuck with what I knew and luckily he put it there.'

Henderson saved a penalty from Declan Rice as Forest won 1-0 against West Ham on Sunday

The Forest goalkeeper was slammed by United fans earlier this month as he described his treatment at Old Trafford as 'criminal' in an extraordinary interview with talkSPORT.

'To be quite honest with you, it's probably been the toughest 12 months of my career,' Henderson said. 'It's been tough, it's been hard and I'm so happy I've come out the other end of it now.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11110669/Fans-shred-Man-United-letting-Dean-Henderson-leave-loan-keeping-David-Gea.html
Old 26-09-2022, 09:45 AM   #94
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Dean Henderson admits he has fallen 'behind' other goalkeepers in the England pecking order as his rivals have done 'unbelievably well' - and thinks his lack of game time at Man United could cost him a place at the World Cup

* Nottingham Forest keeper Dean Henderson has just one full England cap
* He was not included in Gareth Southgate's squad for the international break
* The 25-year-old admitted he has fallen 'behind' other England goalkeepers
* Henderson hinted his lack of minutes at Man United last season may be to blame

Nottingham Forest goalkeeper Dean Henderson has admitted to being 'behind' other goalkeepers in the England set up as the World Cup approaches, and hinted that his lack of game time at Manchester United last season may be the main cause.

Despite being highly rated, Henderson has played just once for England; against Northern Ireland in 2020.

The most recent England squad saw Jordan Pickford, Aaron Ramsdale and Nick Pope picked ahead of Henderson, and it was Pope that started England's 1-0 loss to Italy on Friday night.

'I think I'm behind at the minute,' the Forest Keeper told Sky sports. 'Obviously, last season not playing so much and the other lads have done unbelievably well.

'I knew the best chance to do that was to come out and play football and being in Gareth Southgate's eye and hopefully leaving a good impression.'

Shortly after he arrived at the City Ground on loan, the 25-year-old gave an explosive interview to TalkSPORT accusing his parent club of misleading him about the amount of game time he would receive at the club.

Nottingham Forest goalkeeper Dean Henderson has not played for England since 2020. He hinted that his lack of game time at Manchester United last season may be to blame

Aside from his own role, Henderson also touched on the quality England have available ahead of this winter's World Cup. He said: 'The talent in the group is something you really want to be part of. I honestly think England could win something big, soon.

'We obviously got close and are going to get closer. The players coming through just seem to be better.

'You've got Foden, Mason Mount, Bukayo Saka – brilliant players. It's something I want to be involved in.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11248125/Dean-Henderson-admits-fallen-goalkeepers-England-pecking-order.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 16
Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, chincarito, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, ivanzferdinand, NdeGue, penk22_, rio vander vidic, rohibur rizqi, Sigied Giggsy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku