United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 01-09-2016, 09:37 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Dean Henderson

HENDERSON SIGNS FOR GRIMSBY ON LOAN

Dean Henderson has signed for Grimsby Town on loan until January.

The Manchester United goalkeeper, who was named in the England Under-20 squad last week, will obtain valuable experience with the League Two newcomers after the Mariners gained promotion last term.

Henderson kept goal for United's Under-23 side in the Premier League 2 clash at Southampton recently but has been allowed to develop his game away from Manchester.

Following a loan stint at Stockport County, the 19-year-old was recalled in order to be on the bench for the FA Cup tie at Shrewsbury Town during Louis van Gaal's time in charge.

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 11:11 AM   #12
ivanzferdinand
first team
Follow IG. @dhidhik_iraone

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube

Masih Muda tapi Tinggi kek Tower... Sukses Ya Nak...

Old 01-09-2016, 11:45 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mungkin butuh waktu dan perjuangan berat bagi Dean Henderson untuk dapat menjadi kiper utama United, terlebih De Gea juga masih muda namun memiliki banyak pengalaman. Jalan terbaik bagi Dean Henderson adalah tampil sebaik mungkin selama masa peminjamannya. Siapa tahu Mourinho menariknya kembali untuk menjadi kiper di ajang Piala Liga atau Piala FA
Old 01-01-2017, 08:38 AM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

HENDERSON EXTENDS LOAN AT GRIMSBY

Young Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has extended his loan deal at Grimsby Town until the end of January.

The goalkeeper joined the Mariners on an initial deal lasting until January and made his full professional debut against Accrington Stanley on Boxing Day.

The Reds stopper, who was named in the England Under-20 squad back in August, will continue his spell with the League Two newcomers after the Mariners gained promotion last term.

www.manutd.com
Old 04-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga kali ini mendapat kesempatan tampil lebih

UNITED RECALL HENDERSON FROM LOAN SPELL

Dean Henderson has been recalled from his loan spell at Grimsby Town due to Manchester United's third-choice goalkeeper Joel Pereira suffering an injury.

Henderson, 19, is eligible to be included in Jose Mourinho's match squad for Sunday's Premier League match at Leicester City if required. The Cumbria-born shot-stopper has not previously played for the first team with the Reds but he has made seven senior appearances for Grimsby in League Two this season, impressively keeping clean sheets in three of his last four outings in January.

The Mariners initially signed Henderson on 31 August in a loan deal lasting until January and he made his full professional debut in the 2-0 home win over Accrington Stanley on Boxing Day.

Such was his impact that Grimsby asked to keep Henderson at Blundell Park until 6 May but although that was agreed on 25 January, today's recall has brought his loan extension to an abrupt end.

www.manutd.com
Old 11-07-2017, 12:55 AM   #16
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Wah Dean Henderson dipinjamkan terus nih

UNITED KEEPER HENDERSON JOINS SHREWSBURY

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has joined League One side Shrewsbury Town on loan for the 2017/18 season.

Henderson, who was part of the England squad that won the Under-20 World Cup in the summer, has been a regular for United’s Reserves and was on the first-team bench for the Emirates FA Cup win at Blackburn Rovers in February.

The 20-year-old also spent time on loan at Grimsby Town last season, keeping four clean sheets in seven League Two appearances before being recalled by the Reds after Joel Pereira suffered an injury.

Henderson will link up with his new side on Tuesday ahead of their pre-season campaign, which includes fixtures against Aston Villa, Cardiff City and Wolverhampton Wanderers.

“I’m delighted to come here,” the Cumbria-born stopper told Shewsbury’s official website. “I could have gone to a lot of League Two clubs this year, but I had to show that development and go into the next league.

“I will be working hard every day in training and hopefully performing well in the games before the season starts. I’ve left no stones unturned, so I’m ready.”

Shrews boss Paul Hurst brought Henderson to Grimsby last August, though all of the youngster’s appearances came after the manager had moved to Shrewsbury.

“He’s a keeper with a big future in front of him and he will be looking to take this opportunity to really kick on and progress his career,” Hurst said.

“He kicks the ball extremely well. He’s probably one of the most confident characters I have met, he will come for crosses and he likes to be proactive in terms of his approach to his goalkeeping.

“He did well at Grimsby last season after I’d left and he got himself in the team. We think he’s got a big future and hopefully he can show that with us.”

www.manutd.com
Old 15-06-2018, 11:42 PM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Selamat untuk Dean Henderson yang baru saja menandatangani kontrak baru bersama United sampai dengan Juni 2020

Old 16-06-2018, 10:18 PM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Dean Henderson is a confident young man and, last season, he backed that self-belief up with a remarkable season at Shrewsbury Town.

As loan moves go, this one was a real success story. He helped the unfancied Shrews slug it out towards the top of the League One table all year, played twice at Wembley and was named in the PFA Team of the Year. More than this, he transmitted his passion to the supporters and emerged as a real fans' favourite. Not bad for a 21-year-old in a position usually filled by somebody with far more experience.

And that has been the name of the game for Henderson, who has also had spells with Stockport County and Grimsby Town. Experience. Learning his trade on the job to speed up his development and move him closer to fulfilling his lofty long-term ambitions - keeping goal for Manchester United and England.

It would be easy to dismiss such aspirations but he is making steps in the right direction. The new contract, signed in front of his family at Old Trafford, is proof of the regard in which he is held at the club and reward for his form. United are blessed with a number of top-class keepers, including the very best in the world, but the youngster should be applauded for aiming for the stars.

He's also played at all the age levels with his country, being part of the squad that won the Under-20 World Cup, and made his Under-21 debut against Romania earlier this year. “One more step to go,” he tells MUTV. “The senior team. I’m eyeing that up in the next couple of years and that’s what I’m working towards. It’s an honour to represent your country. With the [Under-20] World Cup success we had last year, it makes you hungrier for more, to go on to compete to win the real thing and the Euros. They are great competitions to go on and really do your country proud. I’ll be looking at that in the coming years and see how far I can go.”

One former England no.1 has been very supportive of his fellow keeper's career as he has shared experience of representing Shrewsbury. Joe Hart, who spent last term at West Ham United, came up against his former club in the Emirates FA Cup and has kept in touch with Henderson, offering advice and the benefit of his experience.

“It’s weird, actually,” admits Dean. “Joe was always my idol growing up, being England’s no.1, and I always admired him. To play against him this year at his hometown club, was really an honour for myself. We had a good few words afterwards and exchanged numbers. He keeps in touch with me now and gives me good advice when I need it. He’s been a real good role model for me over the last six months and really given me some good advice over what to do, where to go and to keep playing games to get there eventually, because he says your talent will shine through.

”It was funny [how the friendship started]. It was the first international break after the summer and he was like: ‘You’re the one who went to Shrewsbury, Deano, aren’t you?’ We got chatting about a few places, where he hangs out in Shrewsbury, and he was telling me places to go to eat and things like that. It was where the connection started and then, obviously, we drew them in the FA Cup. It’s been good to get to know him over the last year and he’s been a really big help for me.“

Henderson completely embraced the move to Shrewsbury and has been a firm believer that the loan system is the best route to developing between the posts.

“Look, I stand by that,” he asserts. “I love going out on loan and playing games, playing in those pressure moments. We had a couple of trips to Wembley this year with Shrewsbury and, to feel the energy around the place and to get that as a young lad, I feel it’s important to go on to reach the next level. You need to go and play games to be put in those scenarios in order to come out better.

”I’m obviously a passionate lad and that’s well known around this club. So I wear my heart on my sleeve and give it everything I’ve got for everyone. I think that’s how it should be. They’ve given me an opportunity and a platform to go on and show what I can do so it’s only right that you give that back with good performances and a bit of passion.

“It’s no secret we were favourites to go down. We had one of the lowest budgets in the league but for the lads to come together and have the season we did, to take Rotherham to extra-time in the final, we were also victims of our own success. We did well in the FA Cup and obviously the Checkatrade Trophy so we played a lot of games. The lads were really tired on the day. Look, another day, it could have gone our way but I’m sure they will rebuild and go again to hopefully get promoted next season.”

The blond keeper strikes an imposing figure; he looks bigger and stronger than the last time we spoke before he headed away from the Aon Training Complex. When pressed on what he learned in League One, he says: “How to grow up and be a man, for a start.” It has been an educational process and, of course, challenges along the way but 'Deano' understands that. Senior players at Shrewsbury guided him through the long, hard season and offered some pointers. “I take it on the chin and learn from things,” he says. “Obviously, I’m not perfect. I’m always willing to learn and take everything in to go onto the next level.”

There aren't too many keepers of his age being afforded so much responsibility and he has thrived on the pressure. Like Hart, he appears a strong character and a tough mentality is probably essential for any goalie. “It’s well known in football that keepers always stick together through thick and thin,” he adds. “It can be a lonely place at times but also a good place.”

Finally, what about that self-confidence, an attitude that has already taken him a long way since the day he was asked to go in goal in his native Cumbria as a schoolboy and actually began to enjoy the thrill of “diving around in the mud”. For Dean, it's an essential tool if he is to reach his ultimate goal, no matter what is agreed for his career plan.

Appreciating the enormity of his surroundings, he says: “Looking at the Stretford End there, it’s 76,000 people in the ground. If you’re not confident, you know what’s going to happen – you’re going to make lots of mistakes. You have to stand on your own two feet and have that confidence, especially to play for a club like this and to go on and win titles, which is my main aim for the future.”

Last year, the keeper aced that loan spell in League One. What's next for Dean Henderson?

www.manutd.com
Old 19-06-2018, 06:38 AM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Baru perpanjang kontrak langsung dipinjamkan

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has completed a season-long loan move to Championship side Sheffield United.

The highly rated England Under-21 international will spend the 2018/19 campaign with the Blades, who finished 10th in their first season back in the second tier last term.

Henderson sees his long-term future with the Reds, having signed a new contract with the club last week that will run until at least June 2020, with the option for a further year.

However, such is the fierce competition for places in the goalkeeping department at all levels at United, he makes the move to Bramall Lane in search of more regular first-team football on the back of a successful loan spell at Shrewsbury Town in 2017/18.

The 21-year-old, who has also been on loan at Stockport County and Grimsby Town in his career, was named in the PFA League One Team of the Season by his peers after helping the Shrews reach the play-off final.

Despite performing superbly at Wembley with a string of fine stops, including an early penalty save, Henderson couldn’t prevent the Shropshire outfit from losing 2-1 to Rotherham United after extra time.

‘I CAN’T WAIT TO GO THERE AND PERFORM’

In an interview with ManUtd.com’s Adam Marshall, Henderson expressed his excitement to get started with the Blades and is looking to make an impact at what he feels is a huge club in the Championship. “I can’t wait to go there to build on the last season I had at Shrewsbury,” said Dean.

“It’s in the division above and showing that progression by going on to the next bigger stage, in front of 30,000 passionate fans at Bramall Lane. I can’t wait to go there and perform and connect with them. I’m sure it will be a successful season.

“Sheffield United are a massive club and it’s a massive city for football. They’ve got that rivalry with Sheffield Wednesday and I’m looking forward to those games coming up as well. I can’t wait to get there and push up the division.”

INSIDE INFORMATION ON THE BLADES

Henderson follows in the footsteps of Joe Riley and James Wilson, who have previously had temporary stints at Sheffield United on loan from the Reds.

The keeper revealed that he spoke to Riley, who left United to join Bradford City last month, before agreeing his switch to the Blades and was full of praise for their manager Chris Wilder.

“Funnily enough I spoke to Joe last night about the manager,” Dean added. “He spoke really highly of him and, speaking to Chris Wilder, he has come across as really delighted to have me. It was a no-brainer and it gives me the platform to go there, play games and, hopefully, be a key part of the success there next season.

“I like the fact he’s a Sheffield lad and a Sheffield United fan. He is really passionate about where he wants the club to go and he wants hungry, ambitious young players to help him do that. It’s good as I’m an ambitious lad and, hopefully, we’ll hit it off well.”

WHY DEAN CHOSE SHEFFIELD UNITED

After earning plenty of plaudits for his impressive campaign at Shrewsbury, in which he kept 19 clean sheets in 48 games in all competitions, there was plenty of competition to secure Henderson’s services.

However, the keeper is convinced that he has made the right choice in joining the Blades, who flirted with the play-off places last season before securing a top-half finish in their first campaign back in the Championship after six years in League One.

“There were a hell of a lot of loan clubs and I’m thankful to all of them for coming in,” Dean added.

“But I chose Sheffield United and a manager who has shown trust in me, plus a goalkeeping coach here in Wardy [Darren Ward], and I’m looking forward to learning and hopefully getting better and better.” Everyone at the club wishes Dean well during his time at Sheffield United.

www.manutd.com
Old 15-06-2019, 12:54 AM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager

HENDERSON CHASING MORE GLORY WITH ENGLAND

It has been some season for Dean Henderson and the Manchester United keeper is striving for more success when representing England at the Under-21 European Championship finals.

The 22-year-old was a key figure as Sheffield United won promotion to the Premier League, earning the Golden Glove award for the most clean sheets in the division. It was another superb loan spell for the Academy graduate, who was with Shrewsbury Town alongside Reds new boy Daniel James in 2017.

He has been handed the no.1 jersey by coach Aidy Boothroyd for the tournament, which takes place in Italy and San Marino, ahead of fellow stoppers Angus Gunn of Southampton and Newcastle United's Freddie Woodman.

Henderson, who lifted the Under-20 World Cup with his country in 2017, cannot wait for the finals to start, with the opening game taking place on Sunday when Poland face Belgium.

The chance to win another trophy and push his way towards Gareth Southgate's senior squad is one he is determined to take.

“That’s what I’ve been working for my whole life,” the Whitehaven-born youngster told the Cumbrian News & Star.

“It’s no secret I want to play for Man United and England. I’ve just got to keep working hard, stay grounded, keep setting my goals, and there’s no reason it can’t happen.”

England are in a group containing France, Romania and Croatia.

“It’s a really proud moment when you pull the shirt on and sing the national anthem,” Henderson added. ”You get those goosebumps. You can’t take it for granted.

“England have been successful through every age group so it’s going to be outstanding to go out there and try to win another trophy. We’ve got the capabilities, so we have to go out and play with no fear.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 16
Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, chincarito, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, ivanzferdinand, NdeGue, penk22_, rio vander vidic, rohibur rizqi, Sigied Giggsy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku