United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 30-11-2018, 08:35 AM   #21
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: José Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Jose Mourinho has a 'very good' relationship with his Manchester United players, insists Diogo Dalot as full-back comes to the defence of under-fire manager

* Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has criticised members of his squad
* United are already 14 points adrift of Premier League leaders Manchester City
* Diogo Dalot has defended his manager and his relationship with his players

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot has insisted that manager Jose Mourinho has a 'very good' relationship with his players.

Mourinho, whose team are already 14 points adrift of Premier League leaders Manchester City, has come under plenty of criticism this season and has accused certain members of his squad of lacking heart.

The Portuguese boss also had a public falling out with midfielder Paul Pogba while players such as Romelu Lukaku have admitted their frustrations with his team selections at times.

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot has come to the defence of manager Jose Mourinho. Mourinho has been criticised this season and accused members of his squad of lacking heart. Dalot has insisted that Mourinho has a 'very good' relationship with his players

However, former Porto full-back Dalot, one of only three senior signings made in the summer, says there are no problems between Mourinho and his squad, praising the 55-year-old's man management.

'Jose was a big influence on me coming here,' Dalot told MUTV of his compatriot. 'He was very important.

'His history speaks for itself, the way he is coaching and the way that he has made football change.

'It is the fact that is he is Portuguese too. The relationship that he has with the players is very good, and it was quite impressive to me.

'He pushed me to come here and the way that he believed in me was very good. That is why I am here. He is a big reason why I came.'

Dalot has not made a match day squad since September and is still recovering from an injury picked up on international duty.

The full-back has only been used in cup competitions this season with United's plan always being to ease the youngster in this season.

The Red Devils are next in action away to Southampton in the Premier League on Saturday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6443477/Jose-Mourinho-good-relationship-Manchester-United-players-saysDiogo-Dalot.html
Old 30-11-2018, 09:10 PM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

DALOT READY FOR PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT

Jose Mourinho says Diogo Dalot is poised to make his Premier League bow for Manchester United in Saturday's Premier League meeting with Southampton.

Injuries have restricted Dalot to just two appearances in other competitions since his summer arrival from FC Porto but the Portuguese youngster has already shown flashes of his potential, putting in a solid defensive display during September's 3-0 win at Young Boys in the UEFA Champions League before providing an assist for Marouane Fellaini in the Carabao Cup clash against Derby County.

Speaking to MUTV's Stewart Gardner, Mourinho confirmed the 20-year-old is now back to full fitness and ready to help fill the void left by defensive absentees Victor Lindelof, Marcos Rojo and Matteo Darmian.

“Players must be ready and in this case some are going away to the medical room and others are coming back,” explained the Reds boss. “For example, this weekend will be the first call for Dalot. He's ready now.

”He had an important injury and then surgery, and then a second injury with the national team [Portugal Under-21s] when he was already playing against Young Boys and Derby County. When he was almost there, he was injured for the national team but now he’s had two weeks of training and we think he’s ready now.“

It's been a breakthrough year for Dalot, who only made his top-flight debut for former club Porto in February before completing a move to Old Trafford at the beginning of June.

He recently pinpointed his new manager as the key motivator behind the switch and will be hoping to repay the faith shown in him with another impressive performance when United take on the Saints in Saturday's 17:30 GMT kick-off.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:32 AM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga kedepannya bisa tampil reguler di tim utama

DALOT IS IN THE MOOD FOR MORE AT UNITED

On New Year's Day, it will be eight years since Gary Neville sat in a dressing-room toilet at The Hawthorns and realised he was playing the last of his 602 first-team matches for Manchester United.

By his own admission, the long-serving right-back had been “really poor” in the first half against West Bromwich Albion and he was eventually substituted by Sir Alex Ferguson.

As he recalls with raw honesty in his autobiography, Red, reality hit home for Neville in that away-team lavatory. A medal-laden Old Trafford career was over. A month after that heartbreaking moment of realisation at the very beginning of 2011, the Class of '92 graduate announced his retirement.

In the years since then, United have had a number of fine players operating at right-back, including the current club captain Antonio Valencia, yet nobody has really nailed down the role as Neville's long-term successor. Yet.

While it's still very early days for Diogo Dalot at Old Trafford, there are suggestions that he could be the young man to do it. Time is certainly on the Portuguese's side, given he was born in Braga as recently as 1999, just 24 hours in fact after Neville and co had booked their place in the Champions League semi-final by drawing 1-1 with Inter Milan in Italy.

Now Dalot is being tipped to be the first player since Neville to dominate the 'no.2 position' for a decade or more. Speaking after the 19 year-old made his delayed first Premier League start in the 2-2 draw with Arsenal, Jose Mourinho said, “I think Manchester United has a right-back for the next 10 years.

“The kid Diogo was fantastic. Gary Neville must be thinking now Manchester United has a right-back for 10 years, a very good right-back for 10 years.”

And after a hugely promising full league bow, Dalot unsurprisingly wants more.

“I would be more happy if we had won the game but I’m very happy to have played my first 90 minutes in Premier League football and am looking forward to more,” Diogo told reporters after the match.

“For me it was a big achievement [to play against Arsenal]. I needed to adapt, considering the team I’m now playing in, the coach I am playing for and the league I am playing in, but I think my game can adapt. I can get my game together here and settle down.

“With the help of my team-mates, the coach and the fans, I think I will be improving a lot here. Jose Mourinho brings all his experience and knowledge of the game to us all, not just me. He is one of the best coaches ever and for me it is a dream come true to be alongside him and to learn from him. For me it is very good.

“I feel ready now for a run in the side and as long as the coach needs me, I will be ready for him.”

Dalot was signed from Porto in the summer but was carrying a knee injury when he arrived at Old Trafford. He finally made his debut in the Champions League in September, in United’s 3-0 win in Switzerland against Young Boys, and he followed that up with his home debut in the Carabao Cup against Derby County.

However, more injury woe followed when the defender was on international duty for Portugal’s Under-21s in October.

After another unwanted pause in his maiden campaign, Dalot returned to action last Saturday, when he sampled the Premier League for the first time as a substitute at Southampton. He admits that his spell on the sidelines wasn’t all bad and helped him with his football education in England.

“I have been following the Premier League since I can remember, since I first watched football and to be able to see it from the stands for a while this season and then get onto the pitch, it has all been good experience for me,“ said Dalot. ”It has been very good for me.

“It is the best league in the world. The intensity of the game and the pace is different to anywhere. It is the best football to play in and I need to enjoy this kind of game [United v Arsenal].

“There were no nerves. I needed to be prepared for these kind of games and to play these kind of games and the Premier League and I was very confident. My team-mates have helped me to be like that.”

Dalot’s impressive command of the English has also helped him bed down in his new environment.

“I needed to be ready to come here and to settle here. So for me it was good to learn the language well and quickly,” he said.

“I am still learning, so it is not perfect. For a couple of years, I learnt and consumed English in school and I watched TV and movies to give myself an idea.”

United’s 2-2 draw with Arsenal did little to help the club climb into the coveted top four places in the Premier League. But Dalot still believes the Reds will make it into one of those Champions League qualification spots.

“We go to sleep thinking about getting into the top four and we wake thinking about getting into the top four,“ admitted Diogo.

”For sure we will get there. It is our main goal for now to get into the top four and I think we will get there. We are improving and we are fighting to get results and I think we are getting and better.

“As a team we need to develop every single game. The spirit and fight is there and we will get there.

“Fulham on Saturday is a big game now. One of the things I have noticed in England is that there are no weak games in the Premier League. There is no game in which you can relax. We need the points to climb the table.”

www.manutd.com
Old 07-12-2018, 08:56 AM   #24
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'We sleep thinking about it, we wake thinking about it': Diogo Dalot claims Manchester United WILL finish in the top four after Arsenal draw

* Diogo Dalot made his first Manchester United start in the 2-2 draw with Arsenal
* The 19-year-old impressed and said he is ready for more first-team opportunities
* The right-back is bullish on United's Champions League chances for next season

Diogo Dalot insists Manchester United will finish in the top-four because they 'sleep and wake' thinking about claiming a Champions League place next season.

Dalot made his full Premier League debut in the 2-2 draw with Arsenal at Old Trafford on Wednesday night that left Jose Mourinho's side in eighth. Chelsea and Arsenal, in fourth and fifth place respectively, are still eight points ahead of United.

But the £19million summer signing from Porto believes United will climb the table as they prepare to face bottom-of-the -table Fulham at home on Saturday.

Diogo Dalot insists Manchester United will finish in the top four of the Premier League. The 19-year-old Dalot made his first United start in the 2-2 draw against Arsenal on Wednesday

'We sleep thinking about getting into the top-four and we wake thinking about getting into the top-four,' said Dalot. 'For sure we will get there. It is our main goal for now.

'As a team we need to develop every single game. The spirit and fight is there and we will get there.

'We need the points to climb the table. Fulham is a big game now. One of the things I have noticed in England is that there are no weak games in the Premier League. There is no game in which you can relax.

'But we are improving and we are fighting to get results and I think we are getting and better.'

After making his league debut off the bench at Southampton last weekend, 19-year-old Dalot impressed on his first start against Arsenal. Afterwards, Mourinho claimed that United had found a right-back for the next 10 years.

Dalot impressed against Arsenal and said he is ready for a run in United's starting team. Dalot said he felt no nerves ahead of making his first United start against Arsenal

'Jose Mourinho brings all his experience and knowledge of the game to us all, not just me,' said Dalot. 'He is one of the best coaches ever and for me it is a dream come true to be alongside him and to learn from him.

'I feel ready now for a run in the side. As long as the coach needs me, I will be ready for him.

'I would be more happy if we had won the game but I'm very happy to have played my first 90 minutes in Premier League football and am looking forward to more.

'There were no nerves. I needed to be prepared for these kind of games and I was very confident. My teammates have helped me to be like that. For me, it was a big achievement.

'I have been following the Premier League since I can remember, since I first watched football, and to be able to see from the stands for a while and then get onto the pitch it has all been good experience for me.

'It is the best league in the world. The intensity of the game and the pace is different to anywhere. It is the best football to play in. I need to enjoy this kind of game.

'I needed to adapt considering the team, the coach and the league, but I think my game can adapt and settle down. With the help of my teammates, the coach and the fans I think I will be improving a lot here.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6467169/We-sleep-thinking-Dalot-claims-United-finish-four.html
Old 08-12-2018, 08:57 AM   #25
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Ngeliat mainnya tengah pekan kemarin sih layak nih jadi pemain utama vs Fulham entar malem.
Semoga dikasih kesempatan ama Mou lagi dan bisa kasih assist. Amin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:17 AM   #26
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Wiih begitu penampilannya memukau langsung deh pihak klub mengadakan kuis berhadiah signed jersey Diogo Dolot. Bagi yang tertarik, bisa mengunjungi link berikut yach : https://xd.wayin.com/display/contain...medium=FulhamH

Old 09-12-2018, 05:19 AM   #27
Andi Istiabudi
manager

THE STATS BEHIND DALOT'S DAZZLING DISPLAY

Diogo Dalot's dazzling display at Old Trafford earned him our Man-of-the-Match award in the 4-1 win over Fulham.

The right-back marauded forward down his flank at every opportunity, like skipper Ashley Young on the other side, and produced some telling moments during an entertaining affair against Claudio Ranieri's Cottagers.

“It was a pity he had that injury at Porto in May,” said Jose Mourinho afterwards. “I think, probably, another club wouldn't sign him when a player has knee surgery. We did it because we didn't want to lose him because of an injury. We thought it could be resolved. Now we have him. He has a lot to learn, 19 years old but, physically, he is compact.

”He has already a good body and is technically very good. He's a happy boy, playing forward, he goes forward all the time, with good quality of crossing.“

Dalot earned 44 per cent of the vote on our official app to finish ahead of three of the goalscorers in Marcus Rashford (37%), Juan Mata (12%) and Young (7%).

There were many things to admire about his performance but the fact he put in eight crosses in open play was the highest in the match, with Opta deeming four of these to be 'good' and capable of creating an opportunity. The pick of these was undoubtedly the delightful centre he supplied in the 63rd minute that narrowly eluded Jesse Lingard.

He also provided a great chance for substitute Scott McTominay but the Scotland international's header, with six minutes left, was saved by Sergio Rico.

The teenager made 50 passes in total, with a completion rate of 90.2%, and touched the ball 80 times overall. He won all three of his aerial duels, which looks an impressive facet of his game, and nobody in a red shirt could better his four clearances.

Opta decided he made three key passes, a joint-high with Mata and Rashford, which shows his ability to carve out openings, despite being a defender.

By making nine sprints, it was an energetic performance and he covered 5.21 kilometres overall with Jesse Lingard top in this field. Indeed, the only black mark against him was a harsh yellow card for a foul on Joe Bryan.

www.manutd.com
Old 09-12-2018, 07:13 PM   #28
Andi Istiabudi
manager

JOSE: DALOT COULD BE OUR RIGHT-BACK FOR A DECADE

After impressing in his first two Premier League starts, Diogo Dalot has been tipped to have a bright future at Manchester United by his manager, Jose Mourinho.

The Portuguese defender produced a positive display in the midweek draw with Arsenal and he built on this strong showing with a Man of the Match perfornance at Old Trafford against Fulham on Saturday.

Speaking to MUTV after United's convincing 4-1 win against the Cottagers, Mourinho argued that while Dalot is still in the early stages of his football career, he has all the makings of being a defender to be held in the same regard as Gary Neville.

“Everybody knows that he has fantastic potential,” Jose said.

“I don't want to compare, especially not the number of titles but he is probably the same age as Gary Neville when he came into the first team. Probably he can follow Neville in this dynamic of more than 10 years as United's right-back, with amazing conditions to improve, because as I was saying he's 19 years old.”

Indeed, Neville made his Premier League debut at the age of 19 years, two months and 22 days when Sir Alex Ferguson named him in the starting line-up for our final match of the 1993/94 season, against Coventry City, and he went on to make a further 399 appearances in the top flight - and 602 in all competitions - in a trophy-laden career with United.

There are further parallels that can be drawn between the two. Neville made his competitive debut for the Reds in the UEFA Cup against Torpedo Moscow in September 1992. In similar fashion, Dalot also made received his United bow in European competition. The boss named the Portuguese defender in the starting line-up for our 3-0 group stage victory against Young Boys in the Champions League.

However, despite Dalot's promising start, his boss is eager to manage expectations. The 19-year old arrived through the doors of Old Trafford having made a total of only eight appearances in all competitions for Porto.

Since he arrived though, he has overcome injury, made an appearance in the Champions League and in the last week has made his Premier League debut and back-to-back starts for the Reds in a bright month as the Christmas fixture list awaits.

With so many games to come, it is expected that Dalot will feature more as the manager is likely to rotate his squad to maintain fitness levels.

“He's a 19-year old boy,” the manager added, “It's important not to forget that, not to demand from him super consistency, because he is a kid. He's just arrived in the Premier League and arrived after four or five matches in the Portuguese league - no more than that.”

“We are very happy,” Jose affirmed. “Now it's December, normally he is going to get more opportunities to play, to get experience and to be what we thought when we bought him, which is he can be Manchester United's right-back for 10 years.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-12-2018, 12:12 AM   #29
Andi Istiabudi
manager

YOUNG PINPOINTS THE KEY TO DALOT'S IMPRESSIVE START

Diogo Dalot has eased his way into the Manchester United culture thanks to the Old Trafford dressing-room spirit, says Ashley Young.

The 19-year-old defender had some impressive moments in his first two back-to-back Premier League starts for the Reds against Arsenal and Fulham.

After an injury-hit beginning to his United career since arriving last summer from Porto, Dalot has become a favourite with Reds fans.
 He was Man of the Match in United’s 4-1 home win against Fulham on Saturday.

Young, who wore the captain's armband again last weekend, has pinpointed the atmosphere in the Reds camp as the reason for Dalot’s impressive form.

“As soon as he came to the club, he was injured so he took a little time to get back and get over that injury but it is an easy place to settle into,” said the left-back.

“The team spirit we’ve got is fantastic. I’ve always said it. I think it’s more the press and journalists who say it’s not right, but it is a fantastic camp, the team bond is brilliant.

“For a young kid to come in and play like he’s been here for years has been fantastic. It's brilliant for me to watch him. We play with high full-backs and, when you’ve got full-backs who can attack and defend, it’s brilliant. It’s great to see such a young kid get up and down the pitch the way he did.”

Dalot’s careful introduction mirrors that of most of United’s overseas imports as they learn the ropes at the club.

“When you join a club like Manchester United, as soon as you walk through the door, if you don’t know the history, then give it a week and you will know the history,” said Young.

“You get that feel of the club, you know the size of the club. For me, it's the biggest club in the world. Always has been, always will be. I know the history, the boys in the squad know the history. It’s all about winning trophies, silverware. That’s what the club is all about. You go into the Museum, see what’s been won and want to be a part of that.

“I’ve been part of that and we’ve had successful years in the last couple of years. I’m 33 nearly 34 now that’s not changed for me. I still want trophies, still want to win things and that’s what everyone in the squad wants. Everyone wants to win.

“We’re out there to win games and trophies for this fantastic club, if we can put on performances like that [against Fulham], then I don’t think it is far away,“ he continued.

“We’ve got a lot of games coming up in the Christmas period, it’s the time where you pick up points.”

Young was also asked about his future and stated: “I feel as fit as when I was 21 years old. As long as my legs can keep taking me up and down the pitch, I’d love to stay here."

www.manutd.com
Old 21-01-2019, 08:33 AM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT DESERVES PRAISE FOR PART IN WONDER GOAL

Diogo Dalot’s role in Marcus Rashford’s stunning world-class finish naturally did not draw most of the attention after Manchester United’s 2-1 win over Brighton & Hove Albion.

It was all about the Mancunian striker marking his 150th senior appearance with a memorable, unbelievable goal that will rank among the best in front of the Stretford End.

But as the red shirts converged on Rashford at the corner flag to celebrate the wonder strike, it was noticeable that Ander Herrera for one made a point of picking out full-back Dalot in the mass huddle to congratulate him on his part.

Victor Lindelof, too, slapped the 19-year-old Portuguese defender on the back as he launched himself into the joyful melee swamping Rashford. And Dalot certainly deserves his name to be preserved in any video clips of the goal that wowed Old Trafford.

The teenager produced adventure in the build-up to take on and sweep past his marker. He then showed intelligence not to just hare down into a cul-de-sac near the corner flag but to check, take a moment to see where his team-mates were, and then slide a pass to Rashford to engineer his sublime effort.

Dalot is being eased into action at United and not surprisingly, since it is not yet even a year since he made his senior Primeira Liga debut in Portugal for Porto coming on as a sub against Rio Ave FC.

But he is taking everything in his stride and against Brighton he had to adjust his matchday mindset quickly to step in at the last minute to answer caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s SOS after left-back Luke Shaw fell ill before the game.

From anticipating an afternoon largely wrapped up in his tracksuit, Dalot was suddenly asked to start the match; speaking after the match, the Portuguese seemed unperturbed by the lack of notice.

“We need to be prepared for that. For those of us who are on the bench we need to be prepared to play and so I was happy to play,” Diogo told MUTV.

Not only was he thrust late into the action, he was also asked to stand in as left-back instead of his more customary right-back berth. Though the role is not alien to him as he has played in the position in the past, it was still a relatively new experience for him. But again this didn’t faze Dalot.

“I feel comfortable in every position, as long as I can play. Players at Manchester United need to know what to do in every position and I was very comfortable and it was good for me, yes,” he added.

”Of course I am enjoying it [at United]. Always, every day, enjoying every day. I keep learning every day, giving some mistakes but learning [from them] and that's how it is.“

So how did Diogo view his part in Rashford’s goal?

”I tried to give the ball to Marcus and Marcus did the rest. It was an amazing goal, it was very good, very good,” he said modestly.

”He's on fire, on fire for sure. He always keeps surprising us. Marcus is on fire and we are thankful for having him in the team. He just needs to keep going and we'll try to help him keep going.”

United looked to be heading for a cruise against Brighton after Rashford added to Paul Pogba’s penalty. But Chris Hughton's side recovered in the second half to claw a goal back and turn the Old Trafford finale into a nail-biter.

“I think if we had got the third goal right after the second half [started], the game would be different but this is the Premier League and when we don't score, we can be close to conceding a goal,” said Diogo.

“Unfortunately we conceded a goal but then we kept it tight and we got the three points, that's the most important thing.

“The top four is in our heads and it's our main goal for now and we are keeping that in mind. But like I said it's about hard work and keeping going, that's what Man United is.

”It's hard work. We have been working so hard and we want to keep like this and be better if possible. We're already thinking about Friday to beat Arsenal [in the Emirates FA Cup].”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku