United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
Hilman-Bukan-Superman
first team
@HilManUnited

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Hilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to all
Visit Hilman-Bukan-Superman's Facebook Visit Hilman-Bukan-Superman's Twitter
Default Jaap Stam

Pemain asal Belanda yang bernama lengkap Jakob Stam..
Membela United pada tahun 1998-2001..
Setelah itu di jual ke Lazio dan sempat merumput bersama AC Milan dan Ajax Amsterdam sebelum pensiun pada tahun 2007.

Kalau ada informasi tentang Jaap Stam silahkan share disini ya..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hilman-Bukan-Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Jaap Stam

Jaap Stam

Jakob "Jaap" Stam (born 17 July 1972 in Kampen) is a retired Dutch football player who was twice voted best defender in the 1998–99 and 1999–2000 UEFA Champions League.[2] He currently works on the non-playing staff at FC Zwolle.

Early career

Stam started his career with local amateur football club DOS Kampen. On 15 August 1992, Stam made his professional debut for FC Zwolle in a 1–1 draw against SC Heracles in the Eerste Divisie. He became a first team regular right away and moved to Eredivisie side Cambuur Leeuwarden for the following season, but relegated in his first season which brought him back into the Eerste Divisie. Two seasons at Cambuur earned him a transfer to Eredivisie side Willem II. At Willem II he impressed at the Eredivisie level straight away, which meant his final breakthrough. A shock 1–0 home victory over Ajax led to Stam's transfer to PSV Eindhoven in the same season in which they eventually won the KNVB Cup, his first professional trophy.

PSV

Stam was a key player for PSV in the 1996–97 season, as the team won the Eredivisie Championship and the Johan Cruijff-schaal (the Dutch Super Cup); Stam won the VVCS Footballer of the Year award.

In 1998, Stam became the then most expensive Dutch football player in history and the most expensive defender in history, when Manchester United bought him for £10.6 million.

Manchester United

Stam spent three seasons at Manchester United, during which time United won three Premier League titles, one FA Cup, the Intercontinental Cup and the UEFA Champions League. He scored his only goal for the club in a 6-2 away victory against Leicester City.

Early in the 2001–02 season, Stam was controversially sold to Lazio in Italy, after Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was reportedly furious with allegations Stam had made in his autobiography Head to Head about himself and the club. Stam made numerous statements in the book about his views on opposing players, and notoriously alleged that Ferguson's approach to buy him was done without the permission of PSV Eindhoven. Laurent Blanc was signed as his replacement.

However, Alex Ferguson has since described the decision to sell Jaap: "At the time he had just come back from an achilles injury and we thought he had just lost a little bit. We got the offer from Lazio, £16.5m for a centre-back who was 29. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. But in playing terms it was a mistake. He is still playing for Ajax at a really good level."

Lazio

During his time with Lazio, Stam was found guilty of having the banned steroid nandrolone in his system following a Serie A game, and received a five-month ban, which was eventually reduced by a month after appeals. He is the second Lazio player suspended in 2001, after Fernando Couto.

In his last season at the club, he won the Coppa d'Italia with Lazio.

Milan

Stam joined Milan after Euro 2004. On 30 January 2006, it was announced that he would return to the Eredivisie and play for Ajax, where he signed a two-year contract. This came as a surprise to many, as it was expected he would return to either his former club PSV Eindhoven, or SC Heerenveen.

Ajax

Stam was immediately named team captain upon his arrival in Amsterdam. In his first season, he won both the Johan Cruijff-schaal and the KNVB Cup, and another Johan Cruijff-schaal was added at the start of the 2007–08 season.

On 29 October 2007, he announced his immediate retirement from professional football.

Post career

As of October 2008, Stam had returned to Manchester United as a scout for the club, responsible for most of South America.

International career

Stam made his debut for the Netherlands on 24 April 1996, in the 1–0 defeat to Germany. He was also an important player in the Dutch team that finished fourth in the 1998 FIFA World Cup

During the Euro 2000, he reached another semi finals with the Dutch team, hosted in his home country and Belgium. Stam missed an important penalty kick in the penalty shootout in the semi-finals, which led to defeat against Italy.

Stam reached his third semi finals in an international competition with his nation during Euro 2004 in Portugal and retired from international football after the tournament. The reason for his international retirement was that he wanted to focus on his new team AC Milan and his family.

In total he played 67 matches for the Netherlands, scoring 3 goals.

Source : Wikipedia
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #3
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

21/07/2010 08:00 - ManUtd.com, Gemma Thompson
Jaapy days

Three years, five major trophies. Jaap Stam’s spell at Old Trafford was spectacularly successful.

In fact, it’s no exaggeration to say that "Jip Jaap Stam", the "big Dutchman", was among the best defenders ever to pull on a United shirt. Thankfully, we were lucky enough to catch up with the Treble-winner when he was in Manchester recently...

When you think of United what immediately springs to mind?
Just all the great memories and the fantastic people I met. My time at the club was very special, we won a lot of trophies as a team and I grew as a player and a person. It’s difficult to pick out a favourite moment, but winning the league in the three seasons I was here was unbelievable and the days when we were presented with the trophy in front of the fans definitely stand out.

You called time on your career in October 2007, but we hear you still play a bit in Holland and have also been coaching at FC Zwolle in the Dutch second tier…Yes, I play for a local side in Holland, but the level is very low – I play more for the beers after games than the football! The coaching is going well and I sometimes join in with mini games in training. We’ve done quite well in the league and it’s something I’m really enjoying.

You were, of course, involved in the greatest season in United’s history in 1998/99 – is that the best team you played in?
I’ve been lucky enough to play in some great sides. The Milan team I was part of after I left United was a brilliant one, but you play a different kind of football in Italy, it’s more like a chess game over there. In England every time you have the ball you want to play attacking football. I think there was a great balance to our team here and the spirit amongst the lads was fantastic – we all believed in each other. So, yes, I’d say the Treble team is the best I’ve been involved with.

The team spirit in the dressing room seemed unbreakable…Each player knew what the other could do and everyone had a contribution to make so we had a lot of confidence in each other. We never ever gave up, either. That’s why we scored so many goals in the last five or ten minutes of games because we always kept going and believed in ourselves.

Do you have a favourite game from that momentous campaign?
[Pauses] Wow, that’s a difficult one. The FA Cup semi-final [which United won 2-1] replay against Arsenal was a big one. There was this huge rivalry between the two sides and it was a very tense occasion. That match had everything and it was definitely an important one to win – it gave us a good feeling for the rest of the season.

What do you miss most about Manchester?
I made a lot of good friends and although you try and stay in contact with them you obviously don’t see them as often as you’d like. I miss Old Trafford, of course, and the great feeling you used to get when you played there.

If you were still playing, how would you have gone about marking Wayne Rooney?
[Laughs] He is a player whose only intent is heading towards goal so it’s important you don’t give him too much time and space to get a shot away. He’s very quick with and without the ball, and as a defender I think you have to stick very close to him and not give him room to turn and go forward. He had a fantastic season last term and although I didn’t see every game you have to say he’s up there with the best in the world.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Jaap Stam

salah satu pemain belakang terbaik yang dimiliki united...

setiap nonton united bawaannya selalu tenang kalo ada stam di belakang,

padahal seinget gue duetnya waktu itu "cuma" Johnsen/David May dan kalo

gak salah sempet sebentar duet dengan Palister yg udah mau pensiun...

dan salah satu mimpi gue adalah dia berduet dengan vidic di pertahanan

United....wahahaha...
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kalau tidak salah Sir Alex Ferguson menyesal telah melepas Jaap Stam ke Lazio.
Cukup disayangkan tapi sejarah sudah terjadi ...
Old 07-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #6
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Ex-United defender Stam planning managerial return to England
Dailymail.co.uk, John Drayton - 6 January 2013

Coming back? Jaap Stam is considering a return to England as a manager

Former Manchester United defender Jaap Stam wants to launch his managerial career in England.

The Dutchman, who won the Champions League and three Premier League titles at Old Trafford, is currently assistant manager of PEC Zwolle in his homeland.

But Stam plans to quit when he finds a suitable job.

‘I would love to join a bigger club,’ Stam told Voetbal International.*

‘At the moment nothing is concrete yet, but I think for me this is the right moment to make the next step.

‘A few weeks ago I told the board that it was my choice to stop. I want to take a look around; that could be in Holland or a foreign country. It is well known that English football really attracts me.’
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:21 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Hore Stam ke Ajax

Mantan Bek MU Gabung ke Ajax

Penulis: Ary Wibowo

AMSTERDAM, KOMPAS.com — Mantan bek tim nasional Belanda, Jaap Stam (40), menerima tawaran untuk posisi asisten pelatih di klub yang dibelanya pada 2006-2007, Ajax Amsterdam. Ia akan memulai pekerjaan itu mulai musim depan dengan kontrak hingga 2016.

Stam saat ini masih berstatus sebagai asisten manajer PEC Zwolle. Sebelumnya, saat memutuskan gantung sepatu pada 2007 lalu, Stam memang mengaku berkeinginan untuk kembali ke Ajax.

"Ini tantangan baru di salah satu klub terbesar di Belanda. Saya pikir menyenangkan kembali ke sana karena karier saya sebagai pemain berakhir di Amsterdam," ujar Stam.

"Selain itu, saya juga akan belajar bagaimana bekerja sebagai staf teknis di klub Belanda. Saya berharap, saya dapat terus berkembang sebagai pelatih," katanya lagi.

Di Ajax, Stam akan bekerja bersama mantan rekannya di timnas Belanda, Frank De Boer dan Dennis Bergkamp. Mantan pemain Manchester United dan AC Milan itu akan mendapat tugas meningkatkan performa lini belakang Ajax.

Sumber : Goal
Editor : Tjatur Wiharyo
Old 01-02-2013, 11:50 PM   #8
kingherooney
#thankyousiralex

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
kingherooney has no contributions yet

kasus kontroversialnya membuat stamp cabut dari united,,,,
kalau kagak salah pada saat itu SAF dituduh mengomandoi punggawanya
khususnya pemain depan agar sering jatuh dikotak pinalti biar dapat point.
oleh karena itulah doi didamprat oleh SAF dan management...
kingherooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #9
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

15 Mar 2013 01:03:00 goal.com

Jaap Stam Pastikan Gabung Ajax

Jaap Stam menjadi asisten pelatih Ajax Amsterdam dengan ikatan kontrak tiga tahun.

Goal.com - Jaap Stam memastikan diri bergabung ke jajaran staf pelatih Ajax Amsterdam mulai musim mendatang.

Awal tahun ini, Stam sudah menyatakan takkan melanjutkan karier di klub promosi Eredivisie Belanda, PEC Zwolle. Tujuan Stam sudah dipastikan menuju Ajax yang musim lalu pernah dibantunya melatih lini pertahanan. Tugas yang sama akan kembali diemban Stam, yakni spesialisasi defensif, serta menjadi salah satu asisten Frank de Boer.

=================================================

Last edited by troy andreas; 15-03-2013 at 04:33 PM..
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #10
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Stam admires Ajax policy

Former Manchester United star Jaap Stam believes Ajax's policy of recruiting ex-players to the backroom staff could also benefit the Reds in the future.

The Amsterdam outfit will welcome the popular defender back to the club next season and he will join the likes of Edwin van der Sar, Marc Overmars, Dennis Bergkamp and coach Frank de Boer on the pay-roll.

Sir Alex Ferguson has always insisted that Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes are obvious contenders to remain at United in a coaching capacity following his retirement while Nicky Butt, Brian McClair and Mike Phelan are others who have current roles at Carrington.

Stam, who is competing in the Red Heart United Legends game at Old Trafford on 2 June, confirmed he is leaving FC Zwolle for Ajax and explained the ethos being promoted at the Amsterdam ArenA.

"I'm going to Ajax," he told ManUtd.com. "Lots of players say that they don't want to move into management. When I was still playing, I always said I don't want to become a coach as it puts lots of stress on you and you have to work very, very hard.

"You don't only have to look at only one player, you have to think of all the players, the opponents and everything that comes with it. It's very hard.

"When I stopped playing football, the first year after that, I didn't do anything but the club I'm working for now [FC Zwolle], my first professional club as well, asked me to help them out. When I was on the pitch again, it kind of grew on me and it gave me a good feeling. Helping out the lads on the pitch with advice made it easier for them and it gives you a good feeling so you're growing into it. Before you know it, you're working on yourself to become a coach as well so it's good.

"I like doing it and you never know how it will go. You can say you're not going to do it and then it turns out you end up enjoying it and that's what has happened to me as well."

Ajax have a fine reputation for promoting young talent with promising striker Viktor Fischer the latest off the production line.

"Ajax were struggling a couple of years ago for what to do with the club," admitted Stam. "They want to bring in youth but want to become bigger in Europe. For Ajax and all the Dutch teams, it's hard to perform in Europe because the money and budgets are a lot smaller than in England, for instance.

"Ajax want to concentrate on the youth teams as well so they want to bring in former players so they can work with the youth players; make them better, quicker and faster so they can develop very well and maybe get into the first team earlier. The first team is then getting stronger and stronger and, of course, then they can also make good deals with certain players."

When asked if United could benefit from retaining the services of the likes of Giggs and Scholes, Stam replied: "I'm sure of it. Of course, they need to back themselves but, if you see those players with the knowledge they have got of what do on the pitch, they can help players out in certain situations and make it clear to them.

"I think players develop even quicker if players like that help them out in a certain way at a younger age. Ryan Giggs is amazing with what he is doing every time I see him. I am thinking: 'Well, well. I could have done that as well but I don't really think so!'.

"I think Sir Alex Ferguson managed him very well as a player of a certain age sometimes needs a rest at certain times. His skills are very important for United so he's got a good mixture between playing and having a rest. I think that's very important at United.

"I appreciate what Scholesy and Giggsy have been doing and what they've done for the club. It's great and, like I've spoken before, at United in the first team, you've got young players in there as well as players like Scholes and Giggs and that can only help those players joining the first team."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/LEGENDSAREBACK/News/2013/May/jaap-stam-discusses-ajax-set-up-in-relation-to-manchester-united.aspx?pageNo=3
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 48
alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, bombom, cie_1, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, fajrinited, fey777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, id4y, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, Juni HW, kingherooney, Mahesa_Jenar, NdeGue, oldark, ollacarla, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Pure_red, red_girl_mia, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, RyanRezha, saksono, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, zudomiriku