United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 16-06-2016, 12:27 PM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tahith Chong

Forward celebrates Man Utd transfer with Red Devils cake

Tahith Chong looks like he is on his way to Manchester United this summer

Tahith Chong has taken to social media to thank his friends for throwing him a surprise party to celebrate his expected transfer to Manchester United this summer.

The 16-year-old forward has been heavily linked with a transfer to Old Trafford for months but it now appears that he is set to move to Manchester United this summer.

The Feyenoord striker last week updated his Instagram profile to read “Future Player of Manchester United”, and it now seems to be all but certain that he will be joining the Red Devils.

Chong was pictured with a Manchester United cake on Monday as he prepares for his move to join the Red Devils and work under new boss Jose Mourinho.

United have appointed Mourinho as the club’s new manager following the Red Devils’ fifth-placed finish in the Premier League last season.

Code:
http://www.7msport.com/news/newsdata/20160616/129249.shtml
Old 16-06-2016, 05:08 PM   #2
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tahith Chong

Jujur, masih buta bgt ama kemampuan ini anak.
Semoga bisa membuktikan kualitasnya aja sih menurut gw.
Jangan sampe Tahith Chong dibeli, dimainkan di tim muda, dipinjamkan, dan ujung-ujungnya dijual..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 11:09 PM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Eeeh, Tahith Chong kan sudah bergabung dengan United kurang lebih setahun tapi sub-threadnya kok masih di "Player Watch" yach ? Mohon bantuan admin dan moderator untuk memindahkannya ke thread "United Player" yach. Thanks
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 05:11 PM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Tahith Chong

Pemain muda United ini sudah beberapa kali mendapat perhatian karena permainannya yang dianggap impresif. Mungkin sudah waktunya dibuat thread tentang pemain berambut khas ini, hehe..

TAHITH CHONG

With his shaggy hair and athletic nature, Tahith Chong cuts an imposing figure and his proposed move to Manchester United certainly got everybody talking about the Dutch youngster.

The deal to sign the Feyenoord youngster, rated one of his country's hottest prospects, was finalised on 27 July 2016 as he received international clearance in order to represent the Reds.

The Netherlands Under-17 international has looked impressive in a left-wing role as that is his favoured side and allows him to show off his blistering pace.

Chong had been with Feyenoord since the age of 10 and it was a difficult decision to leave Rotterdam but he feels he made the right choice in opting for Old Trafford.

"I am definitely impressed by the club," he told the Dutch press. "United have good accommodation for youth players and it is up to me to make that step. My parents will go to England and it's good to have their support there."

Chong has already won his first individual trophy as a Red, scooping the best attacking player award at the Otten Cup in his homeland after helping Tommy Martin's side reach the final, only to lose to Anderlecht on penalties.

He also scored the club's only goal in the 2016/17 FA Youth Cup, a stunner at Old Trafford against Southampton which will live long in the memory - despite the eventual defeat.

Kieran McKenna commented: "Tahith has hit the ground running in his time here and I think he's just a fantastic professional. He has the right attitude to training and looks after himself really well off the pitch. He's really personable and good with the staff and players, which has helped him to settle in quickly. On the pitch, everyone has been excited by his performances; he's an eye-catching player.

"We'll just keep pushing him to add to that with an end product so he can add goals and assists, as he has been doing, and can have a bright future in the game."

Unfortunately, he suffered a bad tackle in January's Academy game against Everton which prematurely ended his debut campaign in Manchester. It left him with figures of four goals in 15 appearances (13 as a starter) and he is on the road to recovery in order to carry on from where he left off.

www.manutd.com
Old 05-10-2017, 05:12 PM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CHONG CLOSING ON UNDER-18S COMEBACK

Manchester United Under-18s coach Kieran McKenna has provided a positive update on Tahith Chong's bid to return to action.

The 17-year-old winger scored on his first appearance at Old Trafford in last year's FA Youth Cup clash with Southampton and was a key part of the Academy team's attacking armoury until sustaining knee-ligament damage against Everton in January.

"Tahith is progressing really well," McKenna told MUTV. "We are happy with where he is at physically. He's progressing well with his rehab and is getting stronger all the time.

"He's doing a lot of work on the pitch and functional work, as has been the case all the way through. We're not looking to rush him.

"With young players, we have to be more careful than with a player at the end of his career so we'll give him plenty of time and make sure, when he's back, he's right. But he's feeling good and looking to kick on with his development.

"We're looking forward to having him back but we're not putting any pressure of timescales on him."

The exciting teenager recently told Inside United: "My aims this year are to get fit again and this is the main focus. Then, we’ll see after what happens. I want to get back on the pitch and get back stronger. I’ve started doing a bit of work outside now and a bit of running."

www.manutd.com
Old 06-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #6
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

sudah ada tritnya cuma masih di 'Player & Manager Watch", blom dipindahkan ke trit 'Players'
Old 07-10-2017, 12:17 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
sudah ada tritnya cuma masih di 'Player & Manager Watch", blom dipindahkan ke trit 'Players'
Kalau begitu tolong bantu dimerger saja threadnya atau dicari solusi terbaiknya bagaimana menurut moderator dan admin. Thanks yach
Old 14-02-2018, 04:11 PM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United wonderkid Tahith Chong has been added to the club's first team squad in FIFA 18

* Dutch youngster Tahith Chong impressed on debut for Man United Under 23s
* Jose Mourinho was watching, as were EA Sports, who've added him to the game

Manchester United fans have been raving about Tahith Chong since his debut for the Under 23 squad against Tottenham a couple of weeks ago.

Jose Mourinho was watching his performance, and apparently the folks at EA Sports were too.

He impressed so much that he's been added to Man United's first team squad in FIFA 18, according to Manchester Evening News.

The long-haired Tahith Chong had an impressive debut for the Manchester United Under 23s

EA have added Chong to FIFA 18 as part of Man United's team, but he needs longer locks

Chong opened the scoring against Spurs Under 23, and although Tottenham came from behind to win, it was Chong who has received the most headlines.

Born in Curacao and raised in Holland, Chong was at Feyenoord before being signed by United in 2016.

In the game he plays at the left wing position and wears the number 53 shirt, although he wears the number 7 for his real life youth contests.

His overall rating is 64, and starts out with some fairly low stats in the game: 78 pace, 54 shooting, 59 physical, 60 passing, 27 defending, and 67 dribbling.

But, Chong has the potential to gain a lot of stat points throughout a career mode.

In a video checking out his growth after several years in the game, YouTuber Chalupajuana found he grew to 84 rated overall by the time he was 25.

Quote:
Who is Tahith Chong?

* Born in Dutch-Caribbean island Curacao north of Venezuela before moving to Rotterdam, Netherlands at the age of 10.
* Rose up through the ranks at Feyenoord before being signed by Manchester United in 2016.
* Strong and quick, he plays on the wing, but may have a more central role in the future.
* The 18 year old has an eye for goal, scoring on his debut for Manchester United Under 23s against Tottenham in January.
Other 25 year old 84 rated players in FIFA 18 include Shkodran Mustafi, Koke, Sadio Mane, and Dani Carvajal, some good company to be in.

We'll have to wait and see how long it takes Chong to impress Mourinho enough to make to the leap to the first team in real life.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/esports/article-5386147/FIFA-18-Man-Utd-wonderkid-Tahith-Chong-makes-team.html
Old 22-03-2018, 06:09 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CHONG KEEPING HIS FEET ON THE FLOOR

Tahith Chong is not getting carried away despite making a real impression since his elevation into the Manchester United Under-23 side.

The promising 18-year-old scored against Tottenham Hotspur on his Reserves debut at Old Trafford and has followed it up with more eye-catching performances. For the teenager, who was born in Curacao but represents the Netherlands at international level, he is just delighted to be back playing again.

A knee operation was required last season after he was injured in an Under-18s fixture with Everton but he has been outstanding since returning to full fitness.

"Obviously it's good playing for the Reserves, coming back from the injury as well," he told MUTV in his first major interview. "It’s been good to play a couple of games for the Under-23s but I’m still happy if the Under-18s or anyone needs me to play with them as well.

"Honestly, you miss it when you get injured so I'm just happy to be back after obviously being out for 10 months. I'm enjoying my football at the moment, that's the most important thing.

"When you know you're out for 10 months, you've just got to get on with it and do the work, while still enjoying it as well. Even when I got injured, my team-mates, straight away, and the staff were just brilliant. That made it much easier for me, as did my family as well.

"I worked hard on the recovery work and tried to do everything right, as the staff were instructing me to do, so I could come back as strong as possible.

"I think it depends on how you see it as, looking back, it was a year ago now and it's gone quickly. But, when I was injured, it felt like a long time. As I said, I’m just happy to be back now."

The next challenge for Chong is staying grounded in the face of such positive feedback about his performances, but he seems to have the right attitude and was honest when asked if he needs to keep his feet on the floor.

"That's the most important thing," he states. "As I've said, I'm just enjoying football at the moment and I will keep working hard and take it from there.

"I want to keep playing games, hopefully I'll keep getting them in the Under-23s and the Under-18s are doing well, top of the table, so, if they need me as well for whenever, I'll be there as well. Everyone at the club will help me. It's just how the club is built. Having my family around as well makes it a lot easier.

"Character is important and I've just got to keep working hard and doing my job. I'll take it game by game."

www.manutd.com
Old 24-03-2018, 08:43 PM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

OPINION: TIME ON CHONG'S SIDE
Report by Adam Marshall

Tahith Chong was always going to stand out on a football pitch with his long hair and distinctive style but his form since returning to action has caught the eye more than anything else.

Always a target for tough tackles, he was injured in an Under-18 game against Everton last year and required surgery on the cruciate knee ligament damage. A lengthy spell on the sidelines halted his progress but the club looked after him well, including taking him away to Austria for the pre-season training camp.

Chong was at ease with his colleagues, able to cycle and remain part of the group, joining in with the jokes and japes. He also had time for his first dummy MUTV interview in the Alpine sunshine. Relaxed on camera, the Netherlands prospect was just itching to get back in action.

The 18-year-old made his return in November against Manchester City, scoring early on, and has not looked back since. The staff are still treating a player described by Under-23s boss Ricky Sbragia as a "gem" and by Head of Academy Nicky Butt as a "player we've always had at Manchester United over the years", carefully. The artificial surface and aggressive opponents in Brodarac in the UEFA Youth League was deemed an unnecessary risk and Chong remained at home in Manchester.

That was probably hard to take for the former Feyenoord youngster, who clearly just enjoys playing football. And it shows in his performances, dancing past defenders and exciting crowds with his dazzling dribbling and sharp acceleration. He's a real goal threat and capable of drawing fouls to earn penalties and set-pieces in dangerous positions.

Most importantly, he is remaining grounded. Helped by the club and his family, he has not had his head turned by outlandish comparisons with stars of yesteryear. In an online world where hyperbole increases in order to generate more and more clickbait stories, you may have already seen him described as the next Ryan Giggs or even George Best.

What with him being a wide player and very talented, such clearly premature talk is seen as a natural step. Not that it matters to Chong or anybody within the club. This is a time to be enjoyed, as he says. His impact in the Under-23s has been instant, he's already shown he rises to the occasion playing at Old Trafford and, if required for the Under-18s, he can express himself fully in Kieran McKenna's free-flowing side that is chasing honours this season.

There is nothing wrong with getting excited about a youngster's potential but the context can be sadly lacking at times. After one game for the Reserves, stories sprung up about Chong playing on the right-hand side of attack in the first team. What we do know is Jose Mourinho is happy to invest faith in youth when the time is right and, as has already been shown in his fledgling career, the Curacao-born forward is in the right place to be nurtured expertly and allowed to develop in his own time.

Of course, all this may not be as exciting as declaring with bold certainty what the future holds for the teenager, whether that be a United senior debut and much more besides. But that remains impossible at this moment in time, as it is for any Academy prospect. If you want to be excited or entertained, once he's back from the Dallas Cup, just watch him play with your own eyes and ignore the hype.

The opinions in this story are personal to the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United Football Club.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 8
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku