United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #31
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Henrik Larsson

Wah Larsson bakal meramaikan EPL lagi nih, jadi ingat masa pengabdian singkatnya di Manchester United beberapa tahun lalu.

Henrik Larsson Muncul Sebagai Kandidat Pelatih Blackburn

Bola.net - Nama Henrik Larsson muncul di media-media Inggris sebagai kandidat pengganti pelatih Blackburn Rovers saat ini, Steve Kean.

Larsson, 41 tahun, mengawali karir kepelatihannya bersama klub divisi dua liga Swedia, Landskrona, setelah memutuskan untuk pensiun sebagai pemain.

Mantan penyerang Swedia ini menolak untuk memperpanjang kontraknya di Landskrona dan mempertimbangkan tawaran dari Blackburn untuk menggantikan Steve Kean.

Larsson tetap menjadi nama besar di Swedia walaupun mengambil pekerjaan yang levelnya lebih rendah. Meski begitu mantan pemain Manchester United ini telah menyelamatkan Landskrona dari jurang degradasi.

Pemain yang pernah mengantarkan Glasgow Celtic ke final Piala UEFA pada tahun 2003 ini telah mengantongi lisensi kepelatihan dari UEFA. (mo/rdt)
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 11:40 PM   #32
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

LARSSON LOOKING FORWARD TO UNITED'S VISIT

Former Manchester United striker Henrik Larsson is keen to see more of Jose Mourinho's new-look side, starting with Saturday's match in Gothenburg against Galatasaray.

The Reds face the Turkish giants in Sweden on the concluding leg of Tour 2016, presented by Aon, and Larsson will keep abreast of the action despite his commitments as manager of Helsingborgs.

"United are big here, as they've always been," he told ManUtd.com. "It’s in Gothenburg and I was at the game when United played Barcelona there a few years back. There were a lot of spectators then and I expect it’s going to be the same again this time around.

"I still try to watch United as much as I can, whenever it doesn’t clash with one of my own games here. I definitely try to watch as much as I can."

Marcus Rashford is likely to be involved in Sweden after his substitute appearance against Borussia Dortmund in Shanghai and Larsson, who played 13 games on loan for United in 2006/07, is keen to see how the young forward develops following his fairytale breakthrough season.

"I’ve seen a little bit of Marcus Rashford and he looks exciting," enthused the former Red. "It is just a question of bringing him from talented prospect to a fully-fledged star."

Larsson's son Jordan is a few months older than Rashford and the 19-year-old Helsingborgs prospect is another forward who appears to have a bright future.

"I think he's doing okay," explained Larsson Snr. "He's been scoring some goals for us and is developing in the right direction so that's good.

"I enjoy what I’m working with at Helsingborgs. It’s challenging, it’s fun and it’s frustrating sometimes because you want to win as much as possible. We haven’t been able to win that much at the moment but we’re looking to bounce back and make all of the Helsingborgs supporters proud."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Jul/henrik-larsson-looks-forward-to-manchester-united-v-galatasaray-in-sweden.aspx
Old 28-07-2016, 08:18 AM   #33
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
LARSSON LOOKING FORWARD TO UNITED'S VISIT

Former Manchester United striker Henrik Larsson is keen to see more of Jose Mourinho's new-look side, starting with Saturday's match in Gothenburg against Galatasaray.

The Reds face the Turkish giants in Sweden on the concluding leg of Tour 2016, presented by Aon, and Larsson will keep abreast of the action despite his commitments as manager of Helsingborgs.

"United are big here, as they've always been," he told ManUtd.com. "It’s in Gothenburg and I was at the game when United played Barcelona there a few years back. There were a lot of spectators then and I expect it’s going to be the same again this time around.

"I still try to watch United as much as I can, whenever it doesn’t clash with one of my own games here. I definitely try to watch as much as I can."

Marcus Rashford is likely to be involved in Sweden after his substitute appearance against Borussia Dortmund in Shanghai and Larsson, who played 13 games on loan for United in 2006/07, is keen to see how the young forward develops following his fairytale breakthrough season.

"I’ve seen a little bit of Marcus Rashford and he looks exciting," enthused the former Red. "It is just a question of bringing him from talented prospect to a fully-fledged star."

Larsson's son Jordan is a few months older than Rashford and the 19-year-old Helsingborgs prospect is another forward who appears to have a bright future.

"I think he's doing okay," explained Larsson Snr. "He's been scoring some goals for us and is developing in the right direction so that's good.

"I enjoy what I’m working with at Helsingborgs. It’s challenging, it’s fun and it’s frustrating sometimes because you want to win as much as possible. We haven’t been able to win that much at the moment but we’re looking to bounce back and make all of the Helsingborgs supporters proud."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Jul/henrik-larsson-looks-forward-to-manchester-united-v-galatasaray-in-sweden.aspx
coba cek sini om, double post
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2020, 03:27 AM   #34
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kabarnya musim depan Larsson bakal ditunjuk sebagai asisten pelatih Feyenoord mendampingi Dirk Kuyt yang konon dipercaya menjadi pelatih menggantikan pelatih saat ini, Dick Advocaat.
Old 22-08-2020, 07:08 AM   #35
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Henrik Larsson resmi ditunjuk sebagai asisten pelatih Barcelona mendampingi Ronald Koeman.
Semoga sukses yaa karir manajerialnya di klub lamanya tersebut

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
alfiandrmwn, alysshr, Andi Istiabudi, dannyboy, Eka UPC, fajrinited, irwin3, jonajoni, ole, penk22_, R.amaly27, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited