United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2011/2012

Old 02-12-2009, 12:27 PM   #511
bayuyuyayu
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
bayuyuyayu Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Cool Re: [Merged]Manchester United - Transfer rumours 2009/2010

mentang2 di kejar sama chelsea, MU ama city harga ditinggi2in padahal kemampuan gak setinggi itu

udah buat city aja tuh temenin si adebayor
Old 02-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #512
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [Merged]Manchester United - Transfer rumours 2009/2010

CSKA: Silakan Beli Krasic & Akinfeev, United!
Fetra Hariandja - Okezone

MOSCOW - Manchester United mengklaim sangat berhasrat mendatangkan kiper CSKA Moscow Igor Akinfeev. Bukan hanya itu, The Red Devils juga akan menggaet winger sekaligus rekan satu tim Akinfeev, Milos Krasic.

Kendati menanggapi dingin rumor tersebut, manajemen CSKA menantang raksasa Inggris mengajukan tawaran resmi. Bahkan CSKA meminta realisasi ketertarikan The Red Devils bisa dilakukan pada bursa transfer jilid II, Jamuari 2010.

Menariknya, tantangan tersebut disampaikan langsung presiden CSKA Yevgeny Giner.

"Adapun rumor tentang pemain terkemuka kami, seperti Akinfeev atau Krasic. Bila menerima tawaran dari satu klub papan atas, akan kami bahas. Tapi dari klub yang setara dengan kami, tidak akan dipertimbangkan," kata Giner seperti dilansir reuters, Rabu (2/12/2009).

United memang mencari kiper baru yang pantas menggantikan posisi Edwin van der Sar. Kiper Timnas Belanda ini dikabarkan akan menggantung sepatu usai Piala Dunia 2010.

Kiper lain yang pernah dimainkan pelatih Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster dan Tomasz Kuszczak diklaim belum mampu menunjukkan kualitas seperti van der Sar.
(fmh)
Old 02-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #513
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

United show Neuer 'interest'
Agent claims Schalke keeper keen to play for a bigger club

Manuel Neuer's agent claims Manchester United are showing an interest in Schalke's highly-rated goalkeeper.

Premier League champions United continue to be linked with a bid for a new keeper as a long-term replacement for Edwin van der Sar.

Dutch veteran Van der Sar is expected to decide this month whether this season will be his last, or if he will continue for another year at Old Trafford.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has previously suggested that he will give Van der Sar's current understudies Tomasz Kuzczsak and Ben Foster the chance to fight it out for the No.1 jersey.

However, that has not halted the rumours of a potential new signing, with CSKA Moscow shot-stopper Igor Akinfeev mooted as a target.

Neuer has also long been linked with a switch to the Red Devils after previously attracting interest from Schalke's Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich.

The 23-year-old stated in October that he is happy to stay at Schalke, but the club's financial troubles could lead to the Germany international being sold.

He is rated in the 13million Euros (£11.8m) bracket and his representative Thomas Kroth says United are keen on Neuer.

"We know Manchester United are interested in Neuer," Kroth told Sport Bild.

"Manuel would also like to play with a team that has a better international level."

Sky Sports
Old 03-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #514
erwien.batosay
-

erwien.batosay has no contributions yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendiplast View Post
CSKA: Silakan Beli Krasic & Akinfeev, United!
Fetra Hariandja - Okezone

MOSCOW - Manchester United mengklaim sangat berhasrat mendatangkan kiper CSKA Moscow Igor Akinfeev. Bukan hanya itu, The Red Devils juga akan menggaet winger sekaligus rekan satu tim Akinfeev, Milos Krasic.

(fmh)

lg2 SAF ngincer winger.udah banyak tuh wingernya di MU.bisa2 jd kesebelasan yg isinya winger semua.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #515
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwien.batosay View Post
lg2 SAF ngincer winger.udah banyak tuh wingernya di MU.bisa2 jd kesebelasan yg isinya winger semua.
Gak apa2 lah banyak Winger kan bagus juga buat bertahan dan menyerang...heehe
Old 03-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #516
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Schalke rule out Neuer sale
Bundesliga outfit keen to fend off interest in keeper

By Thomas Zocher & Nadia Carminati Last updated: 3rd December 2009

Schalke insist they have no intention of selling highly-rated goalkeeper Manuel Neuer.

The Germany international's agent has sought to stir things up of late by claiming that Premier League giants Manchester United have expressed an interest in his client.

With Schalke currently enduring financial difficulties, it has been suggested that they may be forced to sell off their top talents in order to balance the books.

That has alerted the interest of United, among others, but Schalke boss Felix Magath is determined to do all he can to keep Neuer in Gelsenkirchen.

"I have said that Manuel Neuer is not for sale and there is no more news on this," he told BILD.

"We have a strong desire to play in the UEFA Champions League again. Therefore we are going to need our best players.

"I am definitely not prepared to sell potentially the best shot-stopper in Germany."

Neuer is currently contracted to Schalke until 2012 and the 23-year-old has recently expressed his desire to remain with the Bundesliga outfit for the foreseeable future.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #517
Supernan
first team
dope

Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Morimoto focused on Catania
Japanese striker says there has been no contact with United

By Simone Bargellini Last updated: 3rd December 2009

Takayuki Morimoto insists he is not looking to leave Catania after hearing of interest from Premier League champions Manchester United.

The Japanese striker has repeatedly been linked with a move to United, with Catania's general manager Pietro Lo Monaco claiming earlier this season that he is rated highly by Sir Alex Ferguson.

Recent reports have again suggested that Ferguson is planning a bid for Morimoto, who scored in Catania's Coppa Italia win over Empoli on Wednesday.

However, Morimoto does not believe the Red Devils have made an approach after discussing the latest bout of speculation with his agent.

And the 21-year-old has stressed his focus is on Catania's battle to climb out of the relegation zone, with the club currently second bottom in Serie A.

"I read about an interest in me from Mr Ferguson's club," Morimoto told itasportpress.it.

"I called my agent, who told me that he had not spoken with the English team.

"I like the Premier League that I watch on TV, but also the Liga and Serie A championships are just as interesting.

"However, at the moment, I am thinking about Catania's survival, not the transfer market."
Old 03-12-2009, 07:49 PM   #518
Supernan
first team
dope

Neymar interest grows
But Brazlian starlet is happy with Santos

By Patricio Figueroa Last updated: 3rd December 2009

Interest is growing in Brazilian starlet Neymar, with Chelsea and Manchester City reportedly now in the hunt for his signature.

The 17-year-old is already a first-team regular for Santos and has been hailed as one of the South America's brightest young stars for the past 12 months.

Neymar has also cemented his reputation by grabbing 14 goals in the last year.

Manchester United and Arsenal were the first English clubs to show an interest back in 2008, while Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus and AC Milan are all hot on his trail.

Now Chelsea and Manchester Cit are also taking a close look at Neymar - whose value has also soared in the past year.

Reports suggest that Santos want over £20million for the gifted teenager, who has over four years left on his current contract at Vila Belmiro.
Working hard

The player himself insists he is not yet thinking about a move to Europe.

"I only know what is being said in the press, nobody has spoken with me about a possible transfer, and for saying the truth, it's not in mind the idea of leaving Santos," said Neymar.

"I haven't been thinking of a move to Europe.

"I really don't know what is happening and why it said that many European teams are interested in me because here in Brazil nobody has approached me and even the club hasn't told me anything.

"Personally the only thing that I am thinking about is in giving my best to Santos and working very hard for next season as I would like to have a better season."
Old 03-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #519
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Fabiano: I really admire Sir Alex Ferguson
-sport.co.uk-

Sevilla striker Fabiano has revealed a deep admiration for Premier League champions Manchester United and their manager Sir Alex Ferguson in particular. The Brazilian international has been strongly linked with a move to England amid reputed interest last summer from United, City and Chelsea, and its clear the forward, who has scored 25 goals in just 36 appearances for the national side, would entertain a move to Old Trafford.

Fabiano told FourFourTwo magazine: “I see Manchester United as a team with a very interesting style of play, of passing, of crossing.”

“I think Manchester are a team where it would be easy to fit in,”

“I really admire Sir Alex Ferguson. He's been around for so long, always winning titles.”
Old 03-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #520
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Manchester United Track Bari Defenders Andrea Ranocchia & Leonardo Bonucci - Report
-goal.com-

Andrea Ranocchia

Leonardo Bonucci

The Premier League giants are ready to raid Serie A for some upcoming defenders...

Sportmediaset.it claims Sir Alex Ferguson has been sending scouts from Old Trafford to watch him in action. Ranocchia is owned by Genoa and on-loan with Bari where he has made a great impact.

The Italian Under-21 international has helped the Galletti maintain a defensive record which can only be matched by league leaders Inter.

He is seen as a hot prospect for the future, but United face stiff opposition in order to land him. Juventus and Inter are both expected to revive their interest, while local Italian media suggest Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti will show his hand.

It is said the Red Devils are also keen on Ranocchia's team-mate Leonardo Bonucci. The 22-year-old central defender can play on both wings and is also wanted by several clubs.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 228
::THE KING::, AAM SR14, Aba_MaczUnited, achilles79, adie_7, adi_Giggsy, Adriandian, agung26, aldieno, aldysetiabudi, ali_iyan, alpben, alwas united, alxjay24, Anak.Kecil, anangsahroni, Andi Istiabudi, anggatj, Anto MJ, arief_oct, arif.nadar, aruza, arymashuda, Attaqwawa, b3ck_23_wan, banadegea, bang_zak, bhaktif, bhiemantara, blackxap, BOSS7, BryantWong, bucay deathbat, Bulma, cece purwanto, chica14, chipurt, christof_ww, clawrider6, crossfire14, crysis_evo, CurlHargo, cybercutte, dandymunandar, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dejavujr, dekepiks, dery pramudito, der_emperor, DhaniGiggsy, dhodoadrian, dikamario, DJ.DuNDee, dudut, dwayne21, dwi agung, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekawds, Elim Rau, Emank_Papua, endhy_cantona, erin, FadiLah, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, fansofkobies, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzzjoe, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, ferrizt, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, for_the_last, fredrian.seven, Gakky, galihunited5, gembilz, giantz, giggs26, GiLanK, glorymanutd, goodfron, Gothic, h-ANG, harylicious, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, heru_wakata, Hot Red devil, hzent, iamsetia, ichan mahigan, id4y, il08ly, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, Januarizky, jaxians, jifortin, jonipauli, JustDenny, khoerul anwar, kierisan, King_Cantona, kokobase_6, liddiard, louis_ozhan, loveUNITED, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, malique7, maxtotti2010, MichaelMU, moehfar, moesick, Mohammad Fardhan, MU Selalu, MUFC1878, Muhammad Rifqi, MU_freek, namaku-iir, nandz, naygitu, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, normansyahrizal, novanprihasa, nu_reccayasha, oddymoron, Ogi Sagala, oka7, oldark, ollacarla, Oom Panda, panda777, Peter marto Schmeichel, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, R9capitano, RadjaKamall, rangge fantom, rasyidrdh, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, redoane, Redsbusby, refcool_devils, renandez, revald, rian4, richoles, Riduan, ripkey, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RPM, rzk13, Satryadi_7, sellamanyaunited, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, seven7, shiasss, sir_otz, stefano_will, suhuwenz, Supernan, suryo adi, Tamanaro, teukurevi5, The King, theater of dream, thianRedlovers, thixie_z, tirtaad, tito, tomo, tothenator, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, Unforgivable, United Rule, united7, utdMaleoLuwuk, Vanilla.Float, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory, Vidic, wahyou91, wan_baguang, wickham, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xShugo, yogo, yudhiekasaputra, yudith, zalgo, zudomiriku