United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2020, 08:50 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Axel Tuanzebe

'I want to be a leader for the team... someone they can turn to': Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe lays out his personal ambitions at the club

* Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe wants to be a leader at the club
* The 22-year-old has captained his side once this season in the Carabao Cup
* He is on his way back to full fitness after injuring a hamstring in December

Axel Tuanzebe has stated his desire to 'be a leader' for Manchester United going forward.

The 22-year-old has come through the ranks at the Red Devils academy and wants to play a prominent role in the first team in future.

So far this season he has made 10 appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side and captained them in their Carabao Cup win over hometown club Rochdale in September.

Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe says he wants to be a leader at the club. The 22-year-old captained United against hometown club Rochdale in the Carabao Cup. Tuanzebe is on the way back to full fitness after suffering a hamstring injury in December

The defender hasn't featured since injuring his hamstring in December but played in United U23s' win over Stoke U23s on Monday night.

And speaking about what the future holds in store, Tuanzebe was adamant in knowing what he wants.

'I wouldn't say necessarily [I want to] just be captain, just be a leader for the team,' Tuanzebe told the UTD podcast. 'Just be someone the team is going to turn to.

'There are other problems in football as well that people do not see. I always say to the lads if you need anyone or want to talk or anything, just call me out. Especially in the youth age groups with lads I've grown up with.

'If a player is affected off the pitch, it affects his performance on the pitch. If we have everyone operating at 100 per cent we're a much better team.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8069317/Manchester-United-defender-Axel-Tuanzebe-wants-leader-club.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 24
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, Deddy Hernandez, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, goodmin, h-ANG, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, Sigied Giggsy, tumpal_oneunited, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku