United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 29-01-2019, 09:54 PM   #31
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: José Diogo Dalot Teixeira

DALOT: IT'S BEEN A GOOD MONTH FOR ME TO LEARN

Diogo Dalot believes Manchester United's winning run under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has provided a great learning experience for him as he continues to adapt to life in English football.

The 19-year-old has made 12 appearances in all competitions so far in his debut season at United, since arriving from FC Porto in his native Portugal last summer.

The Reds have won eight games out of eight since Solskjaer became caretaker manager and will be looking to maintain that 100 per cent record against Burnley at Old Trafford tonight (Tuesday).

Speaking to United Review, the young defender explained how much our impressive form has helped him personally.

“It’s been very good,” said Diogo. “When you are in a winning team, you are always happy and the expectations start to get a little more higher - you need to be prepared for that. It’s been quite a good month for me to learn from, and I think we are now in a very good position to fight for our goals.”

'I COULDN'T WISH FOR BETTER TEAM-MATES'

Dalot has appeared in four of Solskjaer’s eight matches in charge so far and told the club’s official matchday programme, United Review, what specific advice Ole and the coaching staff have given him.

“Just to improve and fight for every day,” the full-back said. ”I’m young, I need to learn a lot, and just to try to train properly every day and give my best.“

Diogo has also credited his team-mates for their part in making his transition from Portugal to England much easier.

”These amazing colleagues have been great with me,“ Dalot added. ”The adaptation [after joining] was very good for me because of them. They’ve helped me a lot and I couldn’t wish for better than them.“

'I KNEW I WOULD NEED TO BE PREPARED'

Dalot is still getting used to the rigours of Premier League football but tries to study our opponents as much as possible so he knows what to expect in every match he could be involved in.

“I try to know the teams that I am going to play against and, when I can, I watch every game,” he said. ”When I came here, I knew that it would be a high level and difficult; that it would be hard and I would need to be prepared.

“For me, the quality of the league was not surprising, but it was good, because this is the kind of level that I like to play at. I try to concentrate on my game, and not specifically the opponent that I will face. But everyone has their qualities, so it’s important to always be focused.”

Diogo was a late call-up to the starting XI for our last home game, the 2-1 win over Brighton, after Luke Shaw fell ill in the warm-up and he assisted Marcus Rashford’s stunning goal which proved to be decisive.

Tuesday's opponents Burnley adopt a similar approach to the Seagulls, and Dalot is clear about what the Reds will need to do in order to overcome a well-organised side like the Clarets.

“Just to play forward, keep the ball for ourselves, try to score goals, and then be prepared for every kind of situation that Burnley can give to us,” Diogo outlined in the exclusive interview with the programme.

“I think, as long as we are comfortable with our game and play forward, we will be closer to winning the fixture.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 11:31 PM   #32
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: José Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Diogo Dalot menggunakan Gaji pertama nya untuk membeli bus, bus ini digunakan untuk Fintas Football School club masa kecilnya. (A Bola)

Source : Twitter UI Jakarta
Old 27-02-2019, 09:20 PM   #33
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Default Re: Jose Diogo Dalot Teixeira

DALOT ENJOYING LIFE ON THE ROAD WITH UNITED

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot said it was his duty to help his former football club in Portugal by buying them a minibus.

The 19-year-old donated the vehicle to Escola de Futebol O Fintas in Braga where he spent his formative years; he explained the reason for his gift when we interviewed him at the Aon Training Complex ahead of United's away game at Crystal Palace tonight.

“I wanted to give them something because they didn’t get anything for my transfer to here and I’m aware of their difficulties,” Dalot told us.

“I needed to help - it’s my job. I didn’t do it for the press. I did it because I wanted to and they’ve helped me get here. I think we [as footballers] can all help in some way. I don’t think it’s just all about the money, but I tried to help in this way and I think it was good for them.

“I remember the days when my dad had to drive my friends and I [to matches], because they didn’t have a van for the players,“ he added.

”I will try and help more if I can. I gave them a shirt too and they thought it was just the shirt, so they were very surprised [about the minibus].

“I Facetimed them when I was travelling to a United game, so it was a good moment to see.”

It’s been a long time since Dalot travelled to and from matches with his dad; now he is transported to top-flight fixtures in the United team bus, with the next stop being South London for this evening's Premier League meeting with Palace.

The Eagles are in good form, unbeaten in their last six games in all competitions. They enjoyed a convincing win in their last outing, a 4-1 away mauling of Leicester City, and Dalot believes they'll be difficult opponents

“I think when we play them at [their] home it’s always a tough game,” he said.

“Of course we have a few injuries so we need to stick together as always, but this time more than ever. I think we’re going to be ready for it.

“In the last game, Crystal Palace did well, but we just need to keep focusing on ourselves first and, of course, be ready for the dangers.”

Victory at Selhurst Park tonight would see Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Reds set a new club record of eight consecutive away wins in all competitions. Dalot played in two of those triumphs, 1-0 against Tottenham last month and more recently 3-0 at Fulham.

“I think we’ve had some very good games,” he said. “The away games have been incredible. I think we are keeping the team solid and playing good football and the away games, for me, have been a good experience to be a part of.”

The Portuguese youth international has been adapting to life in Manchester since joining United from Porto last summer, and has set his sights on making more appearances this season after injuries limited his opportunities earlier in the campaign.

“It’s been good,” said Dalot. “I had a difficult beginning of the season with the injuries. I only really started playing and training, and wasn’t fully fit, until December. So I’ve only had two or three months of fitness. It’s been good to have gained appearances, but I’ll be fighting for more until the end of the season.”

www.manutd.com
Old 04-03-2019, 01:03 AM   #34
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Endorse...endorse...

Old 05-03-2019, 01:18 AM   #35
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT: MAYBE ONE DAY I CAN SCORE A GOAL LIKE ANDREAS!

Diogo Dalot wants to get in on the wonder goal act.

The Portuguese defender spends post-training sessions with Andreas Pereira perfecting the art of finishing.

After the Belgian’s brilliant goal against Southampton, Dalot wants to join his team-mate on the scoresheet.

“It’s true that Andreas practices that shot,“ Diogo told us. ”There are three or four of us who stick around at the end of the training sessions, me included, to practice.

“Who knows, maybe one day I can score a goal like that! Against Southampton it was Andreas and we are glad that he can help the team, and it was a great goal.

“We always try to score goals – it doesn’t matter if it’s a beautiful goal or not, but today we had some quite beautiful goals and that always makes the atmosphere good.

“The most important thing was just the three points and the win.”

Pereira’s second-half curling hit from long range cancelled out another eye-catcher from Southampton’s Jan Valery, who had opened the scoring in the 3-2 thriller.

Despite United then taking the lead through Romelu Lukaku, Saints came back to level via a superb free-kick from James Ward-Prowse before the striker scored an 88th minute winner.

“This is Man United. When you’re 1-0 down we know the crowd always pushes for us and we wanted to win it,” said Dalot.

“I think the badge speaks for itself when we talk about comebacks, desire and attitude, and for us it was just another game that we gave everything in.

“It was like a two-second punch in the stomach when we conceded that second goal, it was a good goal too which David [De Gea] had no chance with. But we knew we had maybe 10 minutes more and, like I said, it’s Man United and we wanted to win it, and Rom got us the other goal.

“It’s always a pleasure to play in this stadium and what a game to win with such a great comeback. It was unbelievable.”

The spirited fightback against Southampton has put United in the mood for the challenge of overturning Paris St Germain’s 2-0 lead in the Champions League last-16 match in France on Wednesday night.

“We have no pressure on us [on Wednesday] because we are 2-0 down but we know in football anything is possible and in this club you know that even more,” Dalot said.

“We feel that if we can score a goal then they will be worried so we will focus on doing that.”

Dalot came on for the injured Alexis Sanchez in the 52nd minute against the Saints but not in his customary full-back role. However, the 19-year-old, who celebrates his 20th birthday in a fortnight, was just happy to be on the pitch.

“I just enjoy playing. It can be on the right wing, left wing, in goal, I just want to play,” he told us.

“Now Ash [Young] is playing more at right-back and the manager knows I am able to play in other positions I need to be ready for whatever he wants from me.”

www.manutd.com
Old 15-03-2019, 12:01 AM   #36
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT: WHO MY HEROES WERE GROWING UP

Diogo Dalot has revealed who his football heroes were as a youngster and reflects on two important achievements in his fledging career to date.

The Braga-born full-back joined FC Porto’s youth system in 2008 at the age of nine and has since blossomed into one of the most promising players in his native Portugal.

Dalot only made his first-team debut for Porto in October 2017 but gained vital experience in Primeira Liga, prior to his move to United last summer.

Speaking to United Review recently, the 19-year-old discussed the icons who inspired him to become a professional footballer and his early memories of Porto’s 2004 Champions League triumph as a five-year-old.

“Of course, when you grow up, it’s all about big players like [Cristiano] Ronaldo, the other Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi,” he told the club’s official matchday programme.

“You grow up seeing those kind of players in big clubs, in big games, and you watch them because you want to be a football player one day and you want to be the best.

“I also remember Porto winning the European Cup when I was five. We had some very good players. If you ask me about watching the game, I don’t remember, but I remember celebrating! It was a great moment for me as a fan and for the club.

“We had the opportunities sometimes to talk to players like Paulo Ferreira and the players who won when they came to our training centre. It was good to be able to communicate and share in their experiences.”

MY FIRST BIG, BIG EMOTIONAL WIN

Capped by Portugal at youth level from Under-15s to Under-21s, Diogo won the Under-17 European Championship in Azerbaijan in 2016, scoring two crucial goals during his five appearances and being named in the Team of the Tournament.

“The European Under-17 Championship in 2016 was my first big, big emotional win,” Dalot stated. “Only a few days after do you realise you are a champion! I think Portugal nowadays has something to say in Europe and last summer we also won the U19 European Championship again.

“I think it was the first step for big things that are coming. If you watched all the team [that won the U17 Euros] I think you will see quality, you will see desire to win, you will see everything that you can think about in a player.

“Most of them are playing for big teams and in big leagues now and I think you will see some pretty good players in a few years, and a very good [national] team. I love to play with them.”

PORTUGUESE FOOTBALL'S BIGGEST MOMENT

Later that year, the Portuguese prodigy also played his part in helping the Under-19 team reach the quarter-finals of the European Championship. Despite the team’s last-eight exit, Dalot had still shown enough to earn a place in the finals' best XI.

However, it proved to be a golden summer for his country, who won the European Championship final at the expense of Paul Pogba’s France – an occasion Diogo described as the biggest moment ever in Portuguese football.

“After I won it with the Under-17s, I then went to the Under-19 championship,” Dalot recalled. “We were in the hotel there watching Portugal beat France in the Euro 2016 final, and the day and the celebrations we had were amazing.”

He went on: “It was the biggest moment in Portuguese football history. We were in our rooms and then the referee blew the final whistle and we went to the corridor and celebrated, banging walls, singing, everything!

“It was a great victory, but not so good for Paul [Pogba]! Of course, he says he didn’t deserve to lose, but I think Portugal deserved to win. It was a great day for us.

“We were nervous when Ronaldo was injured, but when he came back out after the injury and started talking with the players, I think it gave more strength to those out on the pitch. I have no doubt that Ronaldo helped to inspire Eder’s winner.”

www.manutd.com
Old 18-03-2019, 11:31 PM   #37
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 20-03-2019, 11:18 AM   #38
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Dalot Terinspirasi Ronaldo
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Cristiano Ronaldo menciptakan cerita sukses pesepakbola Portugal di Manchester United. Bek muda Diogo Dalot ingin mengukir kisah serupa dengan Ronaldo.

Full back berusia 20 tahun itu direkrut MU dari Porto pada musim panas lalu senilai 19 juta pound sterling. Sejauh ini, Dalot memang belum mengamankan sebuah tempat di tim inti Setan Merah.

Dalot baru dimainkan 18 kali di sepanjang musim ini. Namun, di bawah asuhan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Dalot lebih sering mendapatkan kesempatan bermain usai 10 kali dimainkan.

Ronaldo membela MU selama enam musim. Superstar sepakbola yang kini berusia 34 tahun itu berangsur-angsur menjadi pencetak gol ulung dan membantu MU memenangi tiga titel Premier League, satu Piala FA, dan Liga Champions.

"Apa yang Ronaldo lakukan di sini itu terjaga, tidak ada yang bisa mengacaukannya ataupun mengubahnya," Dalot mengatakan kepada A Bola, yang dilansir Mirror.

"Itu adalah sebuah halaman sejarah klub yang indah dan kuharap suatu hari nanti aku bisa membuat ceritaku sendiri."

Dalot hanya bekerja selama enam bulan dengan Jose Mourinho, yang diberhentikan sebagai manajer MU pada Desember 2018. Dalot mengungkapkan jasa Mourinho di awal kedatangannya di Old Trafford.

"Ruang ganti Manchester United fantastis, dengan banyak pemain dari berbagai negara, diciptakan dalam kultur yang berbeda-beda tapi saling menghormati, dan aku diterima dengan cara terbaik," lanjut Dalot.

"Sudah pasti aku mendapatkan bantuan dari Jose Mourinho dan semua staf yang dari Portugal, begitupun dengan para pemain Brasil, yang membuat segalanya lebih mudah dalam level komunikasi, sekalipun Bahasa Inggrisku lancar. Adaptasiku bagus, tenang, dan terutama progresif," dia menambahkan.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:24 AM   #39
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT: MY IDOL RONALDO TAUGHT ME ABOUT HARD WORK

Diogo Dalot has spoken passionately about Manchester United legend Cristiano Ronaldo and explained why his fellow Portuguese remains his primary inspiration in football.

However, in an interview with SoccerBible Magazine, our buccaneering right-back is quick to point out that their shared nationality has nothing to do with his admiration for United legend Ronaldo.

When asked to name his role models when growing up in Porto, Dalot jokes that his response will probably be obvious to readers – but he also goes into detail when outlining why he loves Cristiano.

“My answer will be a little bit shocking for everyone,” laughs Diogo. “Ronaldo, for me, was the main one. He was my idol from day one. Not because he’s Portuguese, or his style of playing, but for his hard work. When you think of an athlete, a complete athlete, a complete footballer, you need to choose Cristiano.

“For me, he was the main inspiration to start playing football. Not because I want to be like him, I want to take my own path, but to get to know him and see how he works is unbelievable.”

Hard work is a recurring theme in Dalot’s answers and the 20-year-old is clearly determined to kick on at United, after completing his first season at Old Trafford following his transfer from Porto last summer.

Diogo made 23 appearances in 2018/19 and showed lots of promise, earning praise from fans for his attack-minded style of play at right-back. But the hard work does not stop now, as he explains.

“Of course it’s hard to get to a big team,” Dalot explains in his interview. “But then it’s harder to stay there because you are competing with a lot of footballers that are such hard workers.

“When you get to the big clubs, to the big leagues, you know that every day you need to get better and better and better. For me, I think the hard work is the main thing. Work hard and stay humble.”

Quizzed on the sacrifices he has made, Dalot continues: “Very many because, like I said, with all the humbleness, to be here is not easy. To be in a team like Manchester United at 19 years old is not easy. You need to make a lot of sacrifices.

“Sometimes you need to say no to your friends, to your family, because you need to rest, or you need to sleep. You can’t go out with your friends as you have a game or training the day after. But in my head, I’m always thinking that someday it will be worth it. I think I have that prize right now.”

As for the future, Dalot is admirably ambitious but the young Portuguese maintains a short-term attitude in his planning and states that every day should be a fight at a club like United.

“I don’t like to think too big for now,” he explains. “I used to say 'step by step'. Now I just try to focus on getting my opportunities and getting my minutes, and showing the manager what I’m capable of, that I can play here.

“Of course, when you lay down on your bed and you dream of the future, you dream of being one of the best right-backs in the world, being a reference for everyone. But that’s when you are in bed. When you wake up, you just need to put your feet on the ground and start working again, because every day is a fight for me. I think that’s the right way.”

Diogo Dalot was speaking to SoccerBible Magazine, in an interview for issue 12.

www.manutd.com
Old 19-06-2019, 01:33 AM   #40
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Misi Dalot di Musim Depan: Amankan Pos Bek Kanan Man United
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Bek muda Portugal Diogo Dalot puas dengan musim debutnya di Manchester United. Dalot kini bertekad mengamankan pos bek kanan di musim depan.

Dalot direkrut dari Porto dengan tebusan sebesar 19 juta pound sterling pada 2018. Sepanjang musim 2018/19, Dalot dimainkan sebanyak 23 kali di seluruh kompetisi dengan sumbangan dua assist yang tercipta di Premier League.

Meski begitu, musim perdana Dalot tidak berakhir manis karena MU gagal finis empat besar di Liga Inggris. Sekalipun membuat kejutan usai menyingkirkan Paris St. Germain, tim yang lebih diunggulkan, di perdelapanfinal Liga Champions.

"Di akhir musim, hasil-hasilnya memang tidak seperti yang kami inginkan, tapi aku bisa bilang bahwa itu adalah sebuah musim yang penting untukku," kata Dalot kepada Inside United.

"Memainkan 23 pertandingan dan aku terus bermain lebih sering dan memiliki kebugaran prima di Desember. Jadi sejauh ini sangat bagus untukku memiliki kesempatan bermain di beberapa posisi berbeda."

"Aku ingin membuat penyataan di tim dan bermain sebanyak mungkin di posisi bek kanan karena kurasa itu adalah posisi terbaikku. Aku cuma perlu membuktikannya kepada manajer dengan pekerjaanku."

Pada musim lalu, posisi bek kanan MU masih dirotasi dengan memainkan Ashley Young, dan Antonio Valencia. Pemain yang terakhir disebut dipastikan hengkang, begitupun dengan Matteo Darmian yang masuk daftar pemain dijual. Musim depan akan menjadi kesempatan besar bagi Dalot.

"Aku tahu bahwa beberapa orang mungkin berpikir bahwa aku bergabung ke mari dan tidak akan bermain sering-sering di musim ini. Beberapa orang berpikir aku akan bermain lebih sering," lanjut Dalot.

"Kita memang memiliki banyak pendapat yang berbeda, tapi secara keseluruhan kurasa itu adalah sebuah musim yang amat bagus untuk beradaptasi, mulai mengenal klub, liganya, atmosfernya dan sekarang tidak ada alasan lagi untuk musim depan. Aku cuma perlu terus berusaha. Targetku adalah merebut posisi bek kanan."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku