United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 03-11-2015, 10:33 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Callum Gribbin

Jangan sampai Callum Gribbin diambil City

Report: Manchester City offered Manchester United 16-year-old Callum Gribbin £11,000-a-week to seal controversial transfer

Manchester United youngster Callum Gribbin rejected a staggering £11,000-a-week salary from rivals Manchester City to stay at Old Trafford this summer, according to reports.

The 16-year-old is tipped for a huge future at Old Trafford and has been likened to Ryan Giggs by those within the Red Devils’ youth set-up.

The attacking midfielder has already trained with Louis van Gaal’s first team and plays the majority of his matches with the side’s U18s.

However, the Mirror claim that United’s arch rivals City offered the teenager a staggering £11,00-a-week to swap Old Trafford for the Etihad this summer.

Thankfully for Van Gaal, Giggs is said to have played a large part in convincing the youngster to stay with the Red Devils and he signed a four-year deal earlier this year.

It’s not hard to see why United were desperate to keep him…

Source : http://metro.co.uk
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 09:49 PM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Callum Gribbin

GRIBBIN POISED TO MAKE COMEBACK

Callum Gribbin is set to make his comeback from injury in Wednesday's Premier League International Cup tie against Athletic Club at Leigh Sports Village.

The skilful midfielder looks likely to be involved in the live MUTV encounter as the Reserves aim to build on the win in the tournament opener against Swansea City. After suffering a fractured fibula on the eve of the season, it has been a frustrating time for the 18-year-old but he is excited to be a little ahead of schedule with his return.

"When we first heard about the injury, everyone thought it was going to be a long time [out]," he told MUTV. "But it wasn't too bad compared to what was thought. Obviously, I still had to put the work in to get up to speed.

"I was flying in pre-season and felt everything was going well. I got the injury three days before the first game of the season, in training, so it was disappointing. But it was one of things and you've got to learn from it.

"It's been tough but I've been working hard with Matthew Olosunde, as we've been injured together, and trying to push ourselves to get back. We've both returned to training so it's been good.

"It was a bit of a setback but I responded well and the physio has been amazing with me, working me hard every day in the gym. I've been coming in and working hard and, finally, I'm back.

"I've been training now for about two weeks so, hopefully, Bilbao is my first game [of the season] and I hope to be involved. I'm buzzing to be back."

The Reds were beaten in the knockout stages of the competition last season by eventual winners Porto but, after the win against Swansea, Gribbin feels the Under-23s can go far this time around.

"Hopefully, we can have a proper run in this competition this year," he said. "Something we didn't quite do well last season. We've learned from it and are ready to push on.

"I think they will be quite technical but I think we have other strengths like speed, pace and power. I think we have good enough players to match them when it comes to the technical side too."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 22
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, asririzky, chincarito, dhany_kai, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, J. A. Adji, oldark, penk22_, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, sepatu_ancur, tumpal_oneunited, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora