United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 04-07-2016, 11:31 PM   #21
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Dalam 2 hari, Borussia Dortmund di akun Twitter sudah mengumumkan transfer Henrikh Mkhitaryan ke Manchester United sebanyak 3 kali.

Sedangkan United masih belum sama sekali. Seperti informasi sebelumnya, transfer ini hanya tertunda tes medis saja. Semua kesepakatan telah terjadi.
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 01:23 AM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Guendogan: Semoga Beruntung di MU, Mkhitaryan
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Henrikh Mkhitaryan sudah bergabung dengan Manchester United. Dia didoakan agar bisa meraih kesuksesan saat berkiprah bersama 'Setan Merah'.

Mkhitaryan salah satu tiga rekrutan MU di bawah asuhan Jose Mourinho. Dia didatangkan dari Borussia Dortmund dengan uang tebusan sebesar 26,3 juta poundsterling atau setara Rp 457 miliar.

Mkhitaryan dikontrak oleh The Red Devils dengan durasi selama empat tahun, dengan gaji sebesar 200 ribu poundsterling setiap pekan.

Sebelum Mkhitaryan, Die Borussen juga sudah melepas Ilkay Guendogan ke Manchester City. Dengan begitu, Guendogan dan Mkhitaryan kini akan menjadi rival.

Kendati demikian, Guendogan tetap mendoakan yang terbaik untuk eks rekan setimnya itu.

"Henrikh sudah memperkuat Dortmund selama tiga tahun. Sejujurnya, dua musim awal tak mudah untuknya," ungkap Guendogan di Soccerway.

"Dia merupakan pemain yang membutuhkan kepercayaan diri. Yang harus bermain setiap waktu dan membuktikan dirinya untuk bisa lebih baik dan lebih baik lagi. Di saat ini, kami tak begitu sukses. Jadi, susah baginya untuk beradaptasi. Dia mempunyai beberapa masalah."

"Tapi, saat Anda melihat bagaimana dia bermain musim lalu, sangat luar biasa. Mungkin dia pemain paling penting untuk kami musim lalu."

"Jika dia bisa terus seperti itu, dia akan memberikan dampak yang sangat-sangat besar untuk Manchester United, dan banyak nilai tambah. Saya berharap yang terbaik untuknya, dan agar bisa terus fit," imbuhnya.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:28 PM   #23
Alam Belitung
academy
Glory Glory Manchester United

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Alam Belitung Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Welcome to theater of dream Miki #mkhitaryanisred
Alam Belitung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:35 AM   #24
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Welcome Mkhitaryan
Old 07-07-2016, 06:20 AM   #25
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

MOURINHO: WHY I SIGNED MKHITARYAN

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has told MUTV exactly why he has made Armenian forward Henrikh Mkhitaryan his third signing of the summer at Old Trafford.

Mkhitaryan’s transfer from Borussia Dortmund was confirmed on Wednesday and it follows the previous arrivals of Ivory Coast defender Eric Bailly and Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

During an exclusive interview with MUTV, Mourinho highlighted the 27-year-old’s excellent record in the Bundesliga and expressed his admiration for the player’s ability to unlock opposition defences.

“Well first of all, let me say that we have brought in the player who was voted the best player in the French league [Zlatan] and with Micki we have brought the player who was voted the best player of the Bundesliga,” Jose told MUTV's Stewart Gardner.

“He was voted not by the fans, not by the journalists but voted by the fellow players and that is what means more, I believe, because when your fellow players are the ones that choose you then it means a lot.

“Micki is a fantastic player and what I like more is something that is undeniable, which is the number of goals that he scores by not being a striker. His number of goals per season is really high for somebody that is not a striker. The number of assists is also very clear because it shows clearly his creativity, his vision and his concept of collective play, and that is something that I believe is really important for a club like us.

“We try to be dominant and will, for sure, face teams with a very defensive profile which is his capacity of acceleration of the game. He has a change of speed with the ball and without the ball, and that is very, very important for a club like ours.”

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Jul/Jose-Mourinho-tells-MUTV-why-he-signed-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan.aspx
Old 07-07-2016, 06:22 AM   #26
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

UNITED SIGN HENRIKH MKHITARYAN

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Henrikh Mkhitaryan has completed his transfer from Borussia Dortmund. Henrikh joins on a four-year contract with the option to extend for a further year.

Mkhitaryan, 27, made 140 appearances and scored 41 goals for Borussia Dortmund after joining them in 2013. Last season he scored 23 goals and registered an impressive 32 assists across all competitions. Henrikh was voted Bundesliga Player of the Season for 2015/16 in a poll of his fellow professionals, and he was named in the Team of the Season following votes by the players’ union in Germany, VDV.

The midfielder is Armenia’s all-time top scorer, with 19 goals in 59 appearances since his international debut in January 2007. Henrikh captains his national team and has received the Armenian Footballer of the Year award on five occasions.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan said: "I am very proud to join Manchester United, this move is a dream come true for me. I am excited to play for a club with such an illustrious history and hope to be part of it for a long time. I thank the trust the club and Jose Mourinho have put in me. Finally, I believe playing for such a great club honours my father’s memory, and the inspiration and drive he gave to me when I was young."

José Mourinho said: "Henrikh is a very talented footballer who has been in such prolific form for both his club and his country. He is a real team player with great skill, vision and also has a good eye for goal. I am delighted he has chosen to sign for United. I believe he will make an impact on the team very quickly as his style of play is suited to the Premier League. We are all looking forward to working with him."

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Jul/Manchester-United-confirms-signing-of-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-from-Borussia-Dortmund.aspx
Old 07-07-2016, 06:28 AM   #27
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

PROFILE: NEW SIGNING HENRIKH MKHITARYAN

Henrikh Mkhitaryan is not your average footballer. The man from Armenia, his country's captain and finest player, speaks six languages and is keen to embrace an academic future in retirement.

It is his fluent football, however, that will be of most interest to Manchester United fans. Borussia Dortmund's record signing when arriving from Shakhtar Donetsk in 2013 may have taken time to shine in the Bundesliga but leaves the club as the DW Player of the Season. Scooping the fan-voted award is no mean feat when you consider the opposition from the galaxy of stars at Bayern Munich and the runner-up and former Red Javier Hernandez at Bayer Leverkusen.

Brought up in the most football obsessed of families - his late father Hamlet won two international caps while his mother and sister work in administration for the Armenian Football Federation and UEFA respectively - he thinks deeply about the game and is an intelligent individual off the pitch as well as on it. "I don't play football to become famous but to enjoy life," he once stated. "Football is everything in my life. I can't imagine life without football."

Although born in part of the former Soviet Union, he was relocated to France as a toddler when his father joined Valence and has had few problems moving around the globe to further his career. Indeed, he even had a trial with Sao Paulo in Brazil as a 14-year-old alongside a young Oscar, the Chelsea midfielder. Yet his initial breakthrough was more conventional, coming as a 17-year-old at Pyunik following a return to his native Yerevan, where his efforts earned a switch to a bigger platform with Metalurh Donetsk.

After becoming the youngest captain in Metalurh's history at the age of 21, he was swiftly handed the opportunity to move across Donetsk to Shakhtar and enjoy another rise in profile. The Don Bass Arena provided another step up and he relished it, emerging as a key performer for Mircea Lucescu's men and earning the Player of the Year award in 2011/12. Scoring and creating goals, buzzing around the pitch and causing problems for opposing defences, he grew in stature and cemented his reputation as one of Europe's most creative schemers.

"His game awareness may be his most valuable quality," commented coach Lucescu. "That and the speed, power and technique Henrikh was gifted by nature and has developed." The Romanian is a shrewd judge of talent and, as Mkhitaryan racked up eye-catching statistics and proved his worth in the Champions League, it was not long before the opportunity to join one of Europe's biggest domestic leagues would come calling.

Three years ago, Jurgen Klopp's Dortmund met Shakhtar's hefty valuation of one of their star assets and the pressure was on to justify the outlay. "There is no doubt in my mind that he is one of the most talented players in the world," said the current Liverpool manager, who ironically beat off competition from the Merseysiders to land his target. "He possesses an incredible combination of speed and technique. There are very, very few you can say that about."

His first season in the Bundesliga was impressive as Dortmund finished runners-up to Bayern Munich. However, as a deep thinker, during the following campaign, by his own admission, began to be too self critical of his performances and suffered injury problems. It was only really when Klopp announced he would be departing that the attacking midfielder started to come out of his shell. Thanks to the successful coach's replacement, Thomas Tuchel, the transformation was complete as Mkhitaryan blossomed into the player everyone predicted he would become.

"Last year, I didn't do too much," he said of the 2014/2015 season as Dortmund flirted with the relegation zone before powering up the table to finish seventh. "In order to take two steps forward, you sometimes have to go one backwards beforehand.

"You can’t be steady for your entire life, sometimes you need to be prepared for tougher times. Problems make you stronger. He [Tuchel] convinced me to stay but I also wanted to stay. I had things to prove to people to show I deserve to be here. I am thankful to him. He just gave me confidence and let me do what I can do."

The respect was mutual. Tuchel described him as a "great example" and "one of the best players [even if] he hasn't peaked yet." Making up for lost time, he was outstanding for Dortmund as they finished runners-up to Bayern Munich in the table last term and scored the opening goal at Anfield, even if the Bundesliga side contrived to lose a titanic Europa League tie with eventual beaten finalists Liverpool. It was not his first strike in England as he also netted his maiden Champions League goal for Dortmund during a 2-1 triumph at Arsenal in 2013.

A crafty attack-minded player capable of performing a variety of roles within any formation, he was exactly the sort of addition Jose Mourinho had in mind when taking over as Manchester United manager. Romanced by the idea of moving to Old Trafford, a transfer described as one that was impossible to resist by his agent, expect to see a technician capable of unlocking even the most stubborn of defences.

Hailing from a nation renowned for producing chess players, it is no surprise to hear he plays the game himself, and this could be how he is portrayed - as a man determined to use his brain and wit to outmanoeuvre the opposition. He will have to adapt to life in England, of course, but it is one of those six languages he can speak.

"You should always want to learn something new," he exclaimed. "When you stop learning, you stop living." Acclimatising to the Premier League will be a challenge, but with his intellect, attitude and work ethic, the smart money is on this latest signing flourishing under the shrewd man management of Mourinho.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Jul/Henrikh-Mkhitaryan-player-profile.aspx
Old 07-07-2016, 06:47 AM   #28
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Langsung dapet Cevrolet Camaro, mobil yg di film transformer namanya Bumblebee. Harganya 3 milyar

pemain ini udah resmi, bisa pindah ke thread player
Old 08-07-2016, 05:07 AM   #29
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

HENRIKH MKHITARYAN'S FIRST INTERVIEW

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has given his first interview to MUTV after completing his move to Manchester United on Wednesday.

The Armenian spoke to Mark Sullivan about his move to Old Trafford, linking up again with good friend Adnan Januzaj and the "weird" prospect of facing his former club Borussia Dortmund later this month...

Welcome, Henrikh – how does it feel to sign for Manchester United?
Thank you very much. I am very excited – it’s a big opportunity for me to play for Manchester United, a new challenge for me. I will try to do my best.

How big a factor was Jose Mourinho in your decision?
He was one of reasons why I chose Manchester, but also the team because it’s one of the biggest clubs in the world. I couldn’t reject this offer and I’m very happy to be here.

How excited are you to link up with the likes of Wayne Rooney, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and all the other star names we have here?
I think this year the team is going to be amazing and it will be a pleasure for me to play with these guys.

You come from a sporting family – your father Hamlet played football. How big an influence was he in your career and how proud would he be now?
When he was playing, I was too young to fully understand football but, after he passed away, my dream was to become a football player. I was thinking to continue the job he did and hopefully I am on my way.

You’ve developed your game from your time in Armenia to the Ukraine and most recently with Borussia Dortmund, so how has that helped you and are you at your best now?
I think to look back, maybe I went a very long way to come here but, for me, this is not the highest point I can reach. I can go further and I am very happy for that because I think I did everything right in my life and I’m going step by step forward.

How big a challenge will the Premier League be?
Everyone knows it’s one of the biggest championships in the world and I’m very happy to be part of it.

Did you speak much to Shinji Kagawa and Adnan Januzaj, while he was on loan at Dortmund, about United?
I was very close with Adnan. He’s one of my friends and even before I came here I was always in touch with him and he was asking if I was going to join. I said 'I don’t know' but now I’m here and I will have him as a friend and helper.

How proud are you to be the first Armenian to play in the Premier League and what do you think the reaction will be back in your country?
Everyone was waiting for this transfer deal and I’m very happy that everyone can be proud of me because it’s an honour for me to be the first Armenian in the Premier League, and I will try to keep their expectation. I think it’s one of the biggest [clubs in Armenia].

The first chance we may get to see you in action could be on tour in China and our first game is against your old club Borussia Dortmund. What are your feelings ahead of that?
It will be a little bit strange to meet my ex-team-mates and in the first game, maybe I will have some emotions. It will be a little bit weird but whatever – Manchester is my new team.

The whole tour experience will be something new to you. United are huge in Asia – are you prepared for what you’re about to see?
I’ve heard about that and I’m ready for it!

What can our fans expect from you this season?
I will try to do my best – I will try to keep working hard. The goals I achieved last year, I will try to do this year too.

What are your impressions of Old Trafford and how excited are you to play there?
I’ve never played at Old Trafford but I think it’s one of the most amazing stadiums in the world and for me it’s going to be very interesting to play in the stadium, and also for the supporters.

Do you have a message for the United fans who are eagerly anticipating your debut?
Dear fans, I will be very glad to see you in the stadium for every game and I will try to do my best to help Manchester win.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Jul/henrikh-mkhitaryan-first-interview-as-manchester-united-player-mutv-exclusive.aspx
Old 08-07-2016, 05:09 AM   #30
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

WHY UNITED FANS WILL LOVE MKHITARYAN

Manchester United completed the transfer of Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday afternoon and Reds supporters around the world are now looking forward to watching the 27-year-old Armenian in action.

We spoke to German football expert Raphael Honigstein to gain an insight into Mkhitaryan ahead of his first match for the club, which potentially could be against his former employers Dortmund on 22 July. That high-profile friendly match will open this United's Tour 2016, presented by Aon, in China.

Read what Honigstein had to say about Jose Mourinho’s third signing as United manager…

THE BEST IN THE BUNDESLIGA
"Mkhitaryan is just a wonderful player, the best in the Bundesliga last year, and it really is a joy to watch him play. He's an attacking midfielder who can play as a number 10 or on either side in a narrow attack.

"He loves to beat people, his final ball is sensational, he gets a lot of assists and he scores goals as well. He oozes technique and sophistication."

A THINKING MAN'S FOOTBALLER
"Henrikh is definitely a thinking man's footballer. He comes from a football family: his dad was a player, his sister works for UEFA and they are very intelligent people.

"He's very well educated, he's multi-lingual and extremely clever. He didn't connect that well with Jurgen Klopp at Dortmund, but did with Thomas Tuchel last season to great effect."

BOOSTED BY A BOOK
"There's a famous book called The Inner Game of Tennis, which a lot of sportspeople have used, and Tuchel recommended it to Mkhitaryan. He read it and actually credited it with lifting his confidence and giving him a better attitude. The results were sensational."

FANS WILL ENJOY HIM
"Jose Mourinho’s man management should work well with him and he should prove to be a player that United fans really enjoy watching because he is just a touch of class."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Jul/Raphael-Honigstein-German-football-expert-journalist-on-Manchester-United-signing-Henrikh-Mkhitaryan.aspx

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 63
Aba_MaczUnited, Alam Belitung, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, asririzky, bang_zak, Blacklist7, boimKosim, capt_gunts, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Genk's007, goodfron, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, Juni HW, m4nunited, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, NdeGue, nobitanta, Ompiter, penk22_, Regasiqbal, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, Subagio U. Arra, Thomas, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku