United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Manager & Staff

Old 06-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Alan Keegan, the stadium announcer

06/10/2010 07:35 - ManUtd.com, Mark Froggatt
Meet the staff... Alan Keegan

Stadium announcer Alan Keegan says it’s an honour to work for the club he’s followed all his life…

So why is it United for you?
I’ve always been a Red; I used to sit in the Stretford End for 20 years before I got this job. It was an absolute privilege and honour when I was asked to became the announcer at the world’s greatest football club and I enjoy everything about the role.

How did you get the job?
I actually used to do the announcements for Manchester City at Maine Road. I was always very professional and just got on with my job even though I’m such a big Red. I soon started to do some work for United in the corporate hospitality suites, which resulted in me getting this job when my predecessor left. Famous United fans like James Nesbitt and Eamonn Holmes say to me ‘you’ve got the world’s greatest job and I’d love it,’ which is frightening when you consider how much they’ve achieved in their careers.

You’ve got one of the best seats in the house on match days, stood by the dug-out…
Absolutely. I can see Sir Alex and Mick Phelan talking through tactical plans and if there is a substitution I am the first person to find out. It’s a real privilege because I have the best of both worlds; the atmosphere of the stadium and the running of the game.

In your 10 years with United, what’s been your favourite memory?
For me it was the 2008 Champions League semi-final win over Barcelona when Paul Scholes scored the winner. The game had everything - drama, emotion, excitement and a stunning goal. Scholesy scored after 14 minutes and I’ve got to say as a fan and the announcer, it was the longest 76 minutes or so of my football life!

Which game do you most look forward to each season?
For me, it's Liverpool at Old Trafford. It’s the first one I look for when the fixture list comes out. We play the Stone Roses ‘This is the one’ before kick-off and it couldn’t have a bigger meaning for a bigger game when we play Liverpool.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
czacaesar
kakikukakukaku

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
czacaesar has no contributions yet
Visit czacaesar's Facebook Visit czacaesar's Twitter
Default Re: Alan Keegan, the stadium announcer

‘you’ve got the world’s greatest job and I’d love it’
wow, such a great words

potonya mana nich
orang yang dapet peran kecil2 gini sebenarnya yang juga patut disorot..xD
PERTAMAX!! YEAH!! wkwk

go go
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
czacaesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

Biography

Alan has worked extensively in Film, TV and Radio for over ten years. His credits include the feature film, “There’s Only One Jimmy Grimble”; Life Is Short – North West Vision’s Digital Short Film Scheme – “In Memoriam”; “The Insiders – MUTV Documentary, Take That at Wembley – The Circus, behind the Scenes Documentary, to name a few.

Alan has been the stadium announcer at Manchester United, (“the Voice of Old Trafford”) for over 10 years.

He also has the distinction of having been the stadium announcer at Manchester City and Wembley National Stadium. He has also worked on local radio in Manchester and is a published author.

In the ten years that Alan has been employed as a stadium announcer, he says the role has changed a lot. Alan now finds himself the public voice of a global brand, be it for United or when there is a concert at Wembley National Stadium.

While the job remains enjoyable, from encouraging visits to the Club website, the club’s charity activities, or notifying those present of the day’s match sponsor, the stadium announcer now has an important commercial role to play.

Author - Research Interests / Books

Alan has had two books published, both tracing the integration of Irish immigrants in Manchester. From an Irish background himself, Alan had substantial personal insight into the ability of many Irish migrants, who had arrived with little or no money and often very limited education, to create opportunities for their offspring.

The first book took the form of a photographical history of post-war Irish history, and arose form Alan’s belief that there were too few works focusing specifically on this area while periods such as the Famine have been the subject of much more analysis. It covered, among other areas, the social, musical and sporting contribution of the Irish to the region.

Through the success of ‘Irish Manchester’, the books’ publishers approached Alan to produce another. This book, appropriately named ‘More Irish Manchester’, was also a photo-history, and was the product of a collaboration between Alan and Danny Claffey, who has worked for two decades as a photographer for the Irish Post newspaper in the North West of England.

Alan’s publishers have approached him for a third text, which is likely to be an academic analysis of the recounted experiences of Irish immigrants.

http://www.alankeegan.co.uk/content/biography.php

Last edited by VaDLi; 10-03-2011 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: *kirain ini thread baru* :o
VaDLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 08:21 PM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Profesi Alan Keegan selaku Stadium Announcer ternyata begitu dihargai di klub seperti Manchester United dan mungkin di klub-klub Inggris lainnya. Profesi seperti Alan Keegan mungkin dianggap sepele dan tidak penting oleh klub-klub di Indonesia. Meski bukan pemain, namun Alan Keegan tentunya bagian dari sejarah Manchester United dan stadion Old Trafford
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 28-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #5
panda777
academy
#IAMUNITED

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
panda777 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda777 has a spectacular aura about
Visit panda777's Facebook Visit panda777's Twitter

Alan Keegan ini yang suka bersuara ketika ada pergantian pemain juga bukan sih??
Namanya familiar dan pastinya menjadi salah satu bagian berharga bagi United, salah satu legenda juga bagi United..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<
#RoadToChampions2015
panda777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
fercuy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
fercuy has no contributions yet

fercuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2013, 12:11 AM   #7
danygiggsy
reserve player
glory glory giggsy

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
danygiggsy has a spectacular aura aboutdanygiggsy has a spectacular aura about

ALAN KEEGAN
ALAN KEEGAN
ALAN KEEGAN
ALAN KEEGAN
ALAN KEEGAN

Old 13-03-2013, 11:12 PM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Tiga legenda yang juga sekaligus Manchester United Club Ambassador yakni Denis Law, Bryan Robson dan Gary Neville tengah berbincang dengan Alan Keegan

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 50
Aba_MaczUnited, adelberth, Andi Istiabudi, bang_ahong, Blacklist7, bucay deathbat, CaptainRoo_10, chevy solskjaer, ciptasu, danygiggsy, dee_vee7, dhodoadrian, Didit_GGMU, erin, eyeofday, f3bry, fadilbedil, fauzanfarauzhi, fercuy, fey777, gembul, h-ANG, hdhe16, HRHMU86, iamsetia, iblismerah, irfan_mancunianred, irwin3, jonajoni, Lucky_Cantona007, mrl74, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, Ozzie Manchunian, panda777, putra_ME, rama_giggs11, rio vander vidic, RyanRezha, satrya06, Trezz Kiko, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, vanmuujii, wazza ui, zudomiriku