United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 10-03-2019, 07:45 AM   #41
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Fred

FRED: OF COURSE I KNOW THE CHANT - I'M SO GRATEFUL!

Fred has thanked the Manchester United fans for relentlessly supporting him throughout his debut season at Old Trafford, and vowed to pay them back with more top-rate performances – like the combative and acclaimed display he produced at Paris Saint-Germain.

The Brazil international has endured a challenging start to his Reds career following his transfer from Shakhtar Donetsk last summer, but he has remained positive and focused on improving.

On Wednesday evening, on a rain-soaked night in France, our no.17 was handed a start in the UEFA Champions League last-16 second leg against PSG and unquestionably rose to the occasion, playing a vital role in securing a miraculous 3-1 win on the night that clinched qualification on away goals.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said afterwards that Fred had enjoyed his breakthrough moment and, days later, at the Aon Training Complex, we sat down with the broad-smiling midfielder for a detailed conversation about his big night, those celebrations and a certain chant that includes his name…

Wednesday’s win in France was almost the definition of Manchester United! How was it for you?
“It is really satisfying and pleasing to get that victory on Wednesday because going into that game everyone had written us off and given up on us as if we had been beating. So to get that victory and turn that around, congratulations need to go to the entire squad because we were missing a lot of players. Wednesday really demonstrated our strength as a group. We are really happy to be in the next round. It was a wondering, really satisfying and gratifying experience.”

Did you know much about United’s great history of staging comebacks, and did Ole stress that before the game?

“Yeah we knew about the history of Manchester United in terms of comebacks. This is a massive club and the shirt is really important. We were well aware of it. What Mr Ole spoke to us about the game – really calmly – he made sure that we had our heads held high. He is somebody who has been there and who has turned games around. So he gave us strength in that sense. We did it, we got the victory.”

Did you enjoy the goal celebrations? The videos of the players with the fans were amazing, and it looked like you in particular had a big release of emotion…
“I was really happy when we scored that goal and even more so at the final whistle, because so much had been happening. But on Wednesday night I had the chance to be on the pitch, do my best and help the team out. In that sense it was so satisfying and in my career that is one of the greatest celebrations that I have had – the victory and the celebration of the victory, not just for me in a personal sense but for the fans, the club and everything that Manchester United represents.”

Ole said it was a breakthrough performance for you against PSG – did it feel like that for you?
“Of course. Things have been difficult for me. I have been out of the team and that has been frustrating, but I have never let that get me down and have never let my head go down. I have trained hard, worked really hard and I knew that my time would come. Wednesday night really represented a good and important [moment] for me to be my best for Professor Ole. Ole, Michael Carrick and the coaching team had been talking to me, helping me to prepare for this moment. Yes, I believe that on Wednesday, when I came off the pitch, I felt that this was a turning point for me and an important moment. At the same time, I need to keep my feet on the ground. I have still got a lot of hard work to put in, we haven’t won anything yet. I need to continue working hard. We, as a team, need to continue working hard so that we can put Manchester United back on top where we belong.“

The fans are very supportive of you and your name is famously in the Ole’s at the Wheel chant, which is heard at every match. Have you heard it and, if so, how much do you enjoy it?
“Man, since I arrived here the fans have always been behind me, even when I didn't play that well in some games, when I played badly in a few games. The fans always supported and believed in me, even when I was out of the team. As I said before, I'm really happy today, being able to get on the pitch and give something back to the fans for the love and care they've shown me by doing my best on the pitch. So I'm really happy and of course we know the song, I hear the fans singing it a lot. I feel really grateful to the Man United fans and whenever I'm on the pitch I'll aim to do my best for all the fans to get the win and make them happy. “

The chant is based on the song Waterfall by an iconic Manchester band called The Stone Roses, whose other song This is the One is also played at Old Trafford when you’re in the tunnel. I know you like a different kind of music, but had you heard of them before?
“I'd not heard their music before, but I'm going to look them up and have a listen. Sometimes when we're coming on to the pitch we're so focused we don't really hear it, but I'm definitely going to check them out.”

The big talking point was the five minutes around the VAR decision and penalty. How was that experience for you, and what does it say about Marcus Rashford that he wanted to take it?

“Round about the time when we were waiting for the referee to consult the VAR, there were so many things going around our heads. Man, I was stood nearby and I could see the camera, and the video, and I was really hoping we would get the penalty and we did. Marcus Rashford stepped up and he was an absolute giant to take that responsibility in such a decisive and important game. Other players in those circumstances wouldn’t do it. They would say no and turn it now. He was really strong in that sense and we owe our qualification to him.”

You had some very special visitors to the dressing room in Sir Alex Ferguson and Eric Cantona – had you met them before?
“I had met Sir Alex Ferguson previously. He comes to watch us train sometimes and it is such an honour to be nearby such a great figure. That was the first time I had met Eric Cantona and again it was an honour, to be around these two people who represent so much in the history of the club. And they love the club. To have them in the changing room creates such a wonderful atmosphere. We understand that they represent part of the club with the success that they have had, the trophies and titles that they have won. We really want to hear from them and absorb their experience and knowledge into our team.”

Finally, do you care who we get in the quarter-final draw?
“We can’t choose who we play against and in the Champions League of course, they are all big teams, and they all represent difficult adversaries, difficult opposition, they will all be tough games. We are prepared for whoever we are drawn against. We will do our best, we will go all out for the victory and we want to win the Champions League trophy.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2019, 11:44 PM   #42
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

FRED EXCITED BY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER-FINAL DRAW

The draw for the Champions League quarter-finals will take place in Nyon, Switzerland, on Friday morning, and every Manchester United supporter around the world is waiting with bated breath to see who the club is drawn against in Europe’s top competition.

In case you didn’t know, our seven possible opponents include Ajax, Barcelona, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester City, Porto and Tottenham Hotspur, and that eye-catching group of clubs ensures a couple of high-profile contests regardless of how the balls come out of that bowl.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Reds reached the last eight by knocking much-fancied Paris Saint-Germain out via the away goals rule, after losing 2-0 at home before securing a famous 3-1 away win in France.

Speaking to us at the Aon Training Complex, just days after that triumph in Paris, Fred looked forward to Friday's draw.

“We can’t choose who we play against,” he explained. “In the Champions League, they are all big teams and they all represent difficult adversaries, difficult opposition, and they will all be tough games.

“But we are prepared for whoever we are drawn against,” Fred continued. “We will do our best, we will go all out for the victory and we want to win the Champions League trophy.”

Typically, Solskjaer also had a positive mindset when discussing the draw for the last eight. “Of course, we fancy ourselves that we can go all the way but we just have to wait for the draw and take the game as it comes now,” Ole told reporters in Paris last week.

WHAT HAPPENS ON FRIDAY?

The Champions League quarter-final and semi-final draws will both take place at the House of European Football.

That means all teams will know their potential routes to the final. There is even a draw for that showpiece occasion in Madrid, to decide the 'home' team.

Here's when all of the remaining ties will be played:

9/10 April: Quarter-finals, first leg
16/17 April: Quarter-finals, second leg
30 April/1 May: Semi-finals, first leg
7/8 May: Semi-finals, second leg
1 June: Final

www.manutd.com
Old 15-03-2019, 05:46 PM   #43
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Keep the spirit high, Fred

Old 16-03-2019, 12:53 PM   #44
Andi Istiabudi
manager

FRED: WE'RE READY FOR WOLVES CUP TEST

Brazilian midfielder Fred believes Manchester United have “a real chance” of lifting the club's 13th FA Cup in May, as the Reds head into Saturday's quarter-final against Wolves at Molineux.

The 26-year-old accepts the clash in the Black Country will be a tough test for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men, but is looking forward to facing Wolves after an emotional first encounter with the Midlanders back in September.

“I’m looking forward to it,” explained the former Shakhtar Donetsk player. “It’ll be a difficult match but it’ll be a good match, facing the team I scored my first goal for United against. So I’m looking forward to it. I just want to get out there and play the match.

“They’re a great team with very good players. But we’re well aware that it won’t be easy, so we’re ready for it. We know how hard it’s going to be, but we’ll be going for the win.”

Fred opened the scoring when the sides met earlier this season at Old Trafford in the Premier League, and that first United strike was doubly special to the Reds' no.17 because of its sentimental value.

“I dedicated it to my son, who hadn’t been born at the time,” revealed the Brazilian international. “And I was just really happy, really pleased with the goal.

“It was a really nice goal. I was playing really well and the match was going well. It was a lovely pass by Paul. I hit it with my right foot, which isn’t my strongest, but it went in. I remember it well. I remember being so happy to have scored. It was my first goal at Old Trafford and it was against them. I can still see it now.”

Fred's partner Monique was proudly watching on, a few months ahead of giving birth to their son, Benjamin, in January.

“She was really happy,” he admits. “She was pregnant with Benjamin. She was really happy with the goal and with my little homage, and so pleased that I’d scored and dedicated it to him.”

But, while the mention of Wolves might bring fond memories to mind, the playmaker recognises the need for both he and the team to look forward, with this weekend's match pitting two sides that are both in excellent form against each other.

Nuno Espirito Santo's men have won five of their seven matches at Molineux this year, and beat second-placed Liverpool in the third round.

After last weekend's defeat to Arsenal, Fred and his colleagues understand the need to quickly rediscover the Reds' mojo.

“It’s really important,” he says. “This is a club that lives to win trophies, it’s a huge club. So there’s the FA Cup, we’re still in the Champions League too. We’re going to do our best to bring home the cup. We can do it, we’ve got a real chance. So we’ll do our best, and that starts with the games against Wolves. We’ve got to give it our all to get to the final and bring home the cup.”
Old 14-06-2019, 03:38 AM   #45
Andi Istiabudi
manager

AS Roma Tertarik Rekrut Fred dari Man United?
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Jakarta - AS Roma dikabarkan tertarik mendatangkan Fred dari Manchester United. Tak lain karena pelatih anyar Roma, Paulo Fonseca, sudah sangat mengenal Fred.

Fred sebenarnya baru semusim berbaju MU. Ia direkrut dari Shakhtar Donetsk awal musim lalu dengan nilai mencapai 60 juta euro.

Namun gelandang 26 tahun itu kesulitan bersama 'Setan Merah'. Dia hanya tampil 17 kali di Premier League, membukukan 25 penampilan di semua kompetisi dengan satu gol dan satu assist.

Hanya di 10 kesempatan, Fred tampil penuh.

Situasi ini kabarnya coba dimanfaatkan Roma untuk merekrut Fred. Pelatih baru Roma, Fonseca, sudah sangat mengenal kualitas dan karakter sang gelandang karena pernah bekerja sama di Shakhtar.

Football Italia melansir bahwa Roma akan mencoba menawarkan kesepakatan peminjaman dengan opsi permanen.

Bersama Fonseca, Fred memenangi lima trofi di Shakhtar, di antara dua titel Liga Ukraina, dua Piala Ukraina, dan satu Piala Super Ukraina.
Old 18-06-2019, 05:36 AM   #46
Andi Istiabudi
manager

FRED: YOU MISS PLAYING FOOTBALL!

Brazilian midfielder Fred has admitted that the release of the fixture list for next season’s Premier League makes him “hungry” to get back to Old Trafford and begin the new season.

The 26-year-old arrived last summer from Shakhtar Donetsk, making 25 appearances in all competitions during his debut season, and is keen to kick on in his sophomore campaign.

“When the fixture list is released, while you’re on holiday, wherever it is in the world, it reminds you and it makes you hungry to play again,“ he told us. ”I think that is the starting point of the season.

“It’s nice to be with your family, but you miss playing football a little bit. You miss being on that pitch but, when you come back for pre-season and get back to training, that’s when you really feel the desire to get back on the pitch with the fans there. So, yeah, I think it’s when pre-season starts and you really feel the hunger to play again.

“Last season, my first one here, was difficult, but I think I ended the season off okay, and I hope next season will be really good for me and a lot better for Manchester United, and I am excited to be a part of that.”

Like most Reds, upon the release of the fixture list, Fred’s eyes quickly look for the matches against our traditional rivals, Liverpool and Manchester City.

“The English league is difficult and has lots of big clubs but I think the derbies are the best games to play so, when we see the fixture list, we look at those games first,“ he added.

“It’s hard to pick out a single team, because there are so many big games here in the Premier League, obviously there are the top teams like Liverpool, City, Chelsea, I think those big games, the ‘big six’ are always good. We always look forward to them, we all want to be on the pitch and to win them.”

But first there is pre-season, beginning in July. The Reds will reconvene at the Aon Training Complex before heading to Australia, Singapore and China on their summer tour – weeks that will provide vital training and match practice for the team ahead of 2019/20.

“It’s really good to be with your team-mates again,” Fred said of the first day back at training.

“We’re going to be together until the end of the season, so it’s really good, it’s really important [that] we tell each other about our holidays and stuff so, yeah, it’s always great, that first day back.”

Fred accepts, however, that the squad know more is expected of them this season, after an inconsistent campaign last term.

“We have a few things to improve; we were not happy with how last season finished,” assessed the left-footed midfield man. “Unfortunately we couldn’t go a little further in the Champions League and in the other cups, and we didn’t do as well as we wanted in the league, so I think there are things we need to improve. As a team, we will discuss what went wrong so that we can have a better season and challenge for trophies. That’s what we all, and the fans, want the most!

“I want to say that next season we will be better,” he continued. “We will be looking to challenge for trophies. We are Manchester United and we have to be ready to battle for every trophy, and I’m sure that we will have a successful season with the fans’ fantastic support.”

www.manutd.com
Old 17-07-2019, 09:27 AM   #47
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Fred is 'part of Manchester United's first-team plans' after discussions with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in last few weeks

* Man United boss Solskjaer has held talks with Fred over the last few weeks
* He has reportedly told him that the Brazilian midfielder is in his first-team plans
* Fred is joining up with his team-mates for United's pre-season tour of Australia

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has held talks with Fred over the last few weeks, and assured him he is part of Manchester United's first-team plans, according to The Sun.

After struggling to get regular first-team football last season and then failing to make the Brazil squad for the Copa America, Fred has now been given assurances by his club.

The Sun's Old Trafford source said 'Ole has held a couple of telephone conversations with Fred over the last few weeks.'

Fred has been given a bit of extra time off this summer so he can celebrate his wedding in Brazil.

He shared a few snaps from his marriage to Monique Salum, and then hopped on the plane to Australia to join up with the Manchester United squad for their pre-season tour Down Under.

Manchester United got their pre-season off to a good start with a 2-0 win over Perth Glory, with an impressive performance from new boy Daniel James.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has reportedly told Fred he is part of Manchester United's team plans. Fred will be hoping to impress Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and break into the first team this season

United have reportedly turned down a number of loan deals for Fred already this summer.

'He wants to repay the managers faith,' said the source. 'There has been some interest but everyone fully thinks he'll come good.

'He's been doing some private fitness work to help him get stronger, keeping to the schedule he was handed.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7253711/Fred-Manchester-Uniteds-team-plans.html
hengkangnya Herrera sepertinya bisa membuat Fred lebih banyak bermain drpd musim lalu asal dia bisa mengeluarkan performa terbaiknya
Old 08-08-2019, 10:53 PM   #48
Andi Istiabudi
manager

EXCLUSIVE: FRED PLANS TO REPAY 'COOL' SOLSKJAER

Brazilian midfielder Fred has paid tribute to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s grace and understanding, after the Manchester United manager permitted him time off to get married earlier this summer.

The diminutive no.17 was part of the squad that returned to the Aon Training Complex on 1 July and he worked hard all week, as the manager began an intense and typically upbeat pre-season camp.

However, when the Tour 2019 group was later announced on 7 July, Fred was a notable omission, for family reasons, and it later transpired that was due at a pre-booked event… his wedding.

After tying the knot in Brazil with his long-term partner, our former Shakhtar Donetsk man quickly linked up with Solskjaer and United in Singapore to resume his pre-season preparations.

During an interview that was conducted in Asia that week, for the September edition of Inside United magazine, Fred expressed his infinite gratitude towards Ole and his decision to permit leave.

“I’m really happy to have got married and, thanks to Manchester United, I was able to get my whole family together with my wife on the day,” Fred explained to our monthly magazine, which is available to order online. “That was a really important day for me, for all of us, and I’m very happy.

“I had a chat with Mr Ole and he was cool for being so understanding. He was really attentive to my needs and I was allowed to come out of training to go on and get married. I did end up joining the team a bit late [on tour], but I was already training beforehand, so I’m in shape.”

By his own admission, the 26-year-old experienced a challenging debut season at Old Trafford, in which he made 26 appearances and scored one goal. Adapting to English football proved to be difficult.

Yet his performances improved as the campaign went on and he earned praise from fans late on, particularly after his outings against Paris Saint-Germain in France and Arsenal in north London.

After missing the two pre-season wins against Perth Glory and Leeds United, Fred appeared in all four of the following victories over Inter Milan, Tottenham Hotspur, Kristiansund and AC Milan.

Fred feels fit, more experienced and ready to impress during the eagerly anticipated 2019/20 season.

“My first season was a bit difficult,” he said. “The first year is always a little bit difficult, a year of adaptation, and, moreover, we had a season that wasn’t too strong in terms of the Premier League.

“But now I’m more used to the league and I’ve been working hard. I’ve talked to the manager and backroom staff, and this season is going to be better than last season. I’m sure it is going to be very successful.”

The South American is in contention to feature in Sunday’s Premier League opener against Chelsea and the smiling ball-winner is excited to see the Old Trafford crowd, as the supporters continue to support his development.

“I’m really happy with the affection shown to me by the fans and I feel immense affection in turn for them,” he concludes. “I’m always going to strive to do my best here for them wearing the United shirt, to please the fans, because this set of supporters deserve it, they deserve our affection and lots of success.”

www.manutd.com/
Old 31-08-2019, 06:23 AM   #49
Andi Istiabudi
manager

OLE CONFIRMS FRED WILL REMAIN AT UNITED

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has insisted he has no plans to allow Fred to leave Manchester United ahead of Monday’s transfer deadline across Europe.

While the window for Premier League sides to buy players ended ahead of the 2019/20 season, teams in Europe’s other top leagues are currently still able to add new recruits to their squads.

Fred is yet to feature for the Reds in this campaign and has consequently been linked with other clubs by the media, but Ole made it clear in Friday’s press conference that the Brazilian has an important part to play in his squad.

“He [Fred] is working hard and at the moment he’s just behind Paul [Pogba] and Scott [McTominay] - who has done really well - and Nemanja [Matic], who hasn't been involved,” the boss told reporters at the Aon Training Complex.

“August is the most difficult period to manage a big squad because there’s only one game a week and everybody’s fit because we’ve had pre-season, and everyone’s ready to play.

“In September, October, November - when injuries come - that’s when you have most of the games. So, he [Fred] will play plenty of football.”

One South American player who did leave Old Trafford this week is Alexis Sanchez, after the Chilean joined Inter Milan on a season-long loan on Thursday.

Ole did admit that the Chilean's departure - along with that of Romelu Lukaku earlier in the summer - has left him a little light in the attacking areas.

“I said on the way back from tour that we were still looking for one replacement for Romelu if he went,” said the boss. “We’re still one down, but we just didn’t get the right one and we didn’t get the answer we wanted.”

Despite that, the boss was keen to point out he is happy with his squad and will not be looking to sign a free-agent striker during the season.

The boss was also asked about Jesse Lingard’s contribution so far this campaign. The England international is yet to register a goal in any of our first three Premier League games, but the Norwegian was quick to highlight the 26-year-old’s other important qualities.

“Jesse has never been the most prolific player in front of goal,” Ole admitted.

“If you look throughout his career, he has other attributes and Jesse’s contribution throughout this season has been fantastic. For me, from his first day in training he’s shown that he is determined to stay in the team, because his application in training and in games [has been great].

“Of course, sometimes you want a bit more in front of goal, but he does so much other stuff. I left him out against AC Milan [on tour] and he scored when he came on and then he scored two the day after when we played Blackburn here [in a friendly behind closed doors].

“He can take criticism, he can take being left out because he has the right character to bounce back. I don’t expect Jesse to be anything different whether I pick him, or whether Gareth [Southgate] picks him [for England]. He knows he’s a good player and we value him.”

www.manutd.com
Old 20-09-2019, 09:50 AM   #50
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It's going to take two or three injuries to get him in the team': Michael Owen writes off Manchester United star Fred and claims £52m man is way down the Old Trafford pecking order

* Brazilian midfielder Fred featured as Manchester United defeated Astana
* The Red Devils could only take a slim 1-0 win thanks to their 17-year-old striker
* After the match former United man Michael Owen questioned Fred's position
* Owen feels the likes of Fred and Rojo are merely just squad players now

Manchester United's £52million man Fred is only getting into the first team this season if at least two or three players get injured, says Michael Owen.

The former United striker laid into the Brazilian following the 1-0 opening Europa League group game over Astana.

Fred played the full 90 minutes as United laboured to a narrow victory, taking three points courtesy of a first senior goal for 17-year-old Mason Greenwood.

Following the match, Owen focused upon Fred and fellow South American Marcos Rojo, who was also making his first appearance of the season.

'They’re just squad players,' said Owen of Fred and Rojo.

'It’s gonna take two or three injuries for these types of players to get in the first team.

Fred has been written off by Michael Owen, who thinks he'll only play in event of injuries. Owen gave his verdict on the £52m Brazilian on BT Sport following the final whistle. Owen also feels defender Marcos Rojo is now simply a squad player for United

'Fred, probably the closest. They’re not going to play in any of the meaningful games, put it that way.

'You sink or swim. You either have to get yourself up to that level or you’re gonna be sat as a squad player,' Owen added.

United now top Group L with three points, following Partizan Belgrade's 2-2 draw with AZ Alkmaar.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7483949/Man-United-news-Owen-writes-Fred-claims-hell-play-injuries.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
Andi Istiabudi, bang_zak, der_emperor, dhodoadrian, h-ANG, marsel david, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku