United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 22-04-2016, 07:32 AM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Lee O'Connor

Man United Selesaikan Transfer Lee O'Connor
Bola.net - 21042016

Manchester United sukses
menjalin kesepakatan dengan Lee
O'Connor. Pemain 15 tahun dari
Republik Irlandia ini akan bergabung
dengan akademi MU pada bulan Juli
mendatang.

Mantan pemain Waterford yang
berposisi sebagai bek tengah ini adalah
kapten Timnas Irlandia U-16 dan bulan
lalu terpilih sebagai pemain terbaik
dalam skuat U-15.

O'Connor, lahir tahun 2000, akan
menjadi salah satu pemain termuda
yang akan bermain di tim junior MU
U-18 musim depan di bawah asuhan
Nicky Butt.

Ia menjadi pemain pertama dari Irlandia
yang gabung dengan MU dari Waterford
sejak John O'Shea pada tahun 1998.
O'Shea menghabiskan kariernya di tim
utama MU selama 10 tahun. Selama itu,
pendahulu O'Connor ini menjuarai enam
gelar Premier League, FA Cup, dua Piala
Liga, Liga Champions, dan Piala Dunia
Antarklub.

Sebelum O'Connor datang, satu-
satunya pemain yang ada di akademi
MU adalah James Dunne.

Last edited by rondwisan; 22-04-2016 at 07:39 AM..
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2016, 09:01 AM   #2
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Lee O'Connor

Setelah si pemain remaja Amerika Matthew Olosunde, selangkah lagi dapatkan striker muda FC Zurich, Nishan Burkart dan winger dari Feyenoord, Tahith Chong, bos akademi Nicky Butt beneran tepati janjinya untuk rekrut semua pemain muda berbakat di seluruh Eropa. Berharap nanti ada yang dari Asia, apalagi Butt pernah merumput di Asia sebelum pensiun.

Di tambah O'Connor, tim U18 harusnya bisa re-building sepeninggal McGuinness apalagi ada striker potensial dari Portugal si Angel Gomes.

Come on youngster!

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2016, 10:32 AM   #3
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Selain di bek tengah, katanya bisa juga main di posisi bek kanan, sayap kanan & gelandang tengah ya?
Di video ini doi yang nomor 2.
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2016, 10:36 AM   #4
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

It has now been confirmed that the teenager has agreed a three year contract at Man Utd and will move to the club this summer.

New Manchester United signing Lee O'Connor has told of his delight at his transfer - and says he feels he is good enough to make the first-team.

The 15-year-old Republic of Ireland defender confirmed he has agreed a three year contract at Old Trafford , moving from current club Waterford on June 27.

The full-back is captain of Ireland Under-16s and was last month named Ireland's Under-15 player of the year .

Speaking exclusively to Adrian Flanagan, of
Waterford Sport in the Waterford News & Star, he said: “I suppose for me in the end it wasn’t a very difficult decision to make.

"From the moment I went over to Manchester United, I just knew that there was no point me thinking about signing for any other club and I always wanted to go there.

“I want to develop as a football player and I want to become the best player that I can be by signing for one of the biggest clubs in world football. It was the best place for me to go.

"It’s the place with the best coaches and the best facilities so in that way, it was easy.

“When I went over to Manchester United I was lucky enough to train with the likes of Marcus Rashford and I’ve met many of the top players but the thing is I’ve signed for Manchester United in the hope of playing for the first-team.

“I’m going there because I want to play football. I want to play for the first-team of Manchester United and I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t be making this move unless I felt that I was good enough.

"I don’t think that Manchester United would want me to sign for them either if that’s what they didn’t want me to do."

O'Connor has been compared to former Waterford and United player John O'Shea but the level-headed lad remains grounded.

He added: "John O’Shea has probably been one of the best Irish footballers in the past decade for both club and country.

"When I hear people compare me to him, it’s unreal to hear that but I’ve achieved nothing yet.

“I haven’t done anything yet and while this move is one that I’m really looking forward too, it’s not something that has really phased me. The next three years of my life will dictate my future in the game of football but I’m willing to work so hard.

“Even though I don’t make the move until June 27, I’m focused now on being the best and trying to be the best.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-transfer-news-oconnor-11223052
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2016, 10:37 AM   #5
agylbonez
academy
T.Agung - Bjn - Madiun

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
agylbonez is a jewel in the roughagylbonez is a jewel in the roughagylbonez is a jewel in the rough
Visit agylbonez's Facebook Visit agylbonez's Twitter

Pantes jadi adeknya Darmian inih
agylbonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 12:27 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sayang belum bisa berkontribusi maksimal dan menembus tim utama United..

CELTIC SIGN UNITED DEFENDER O'CONNOR

Manchester United Academy defender Lee O’Connor has completed a transfer to Celtic, subject to international clearance.

The Irish full-back has joined the Scottish Premiership side for an undisclosed fee.

O'Connor arrived at United in 2016 and made 21 appearances for the club's Under-23s last season.

Everybody at Old Trafford would like to wish Lee well for the future.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 12
agylbonez, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, chincarito, Firwank rnu, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, penk22_, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham