United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 28-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NFL Superstar Tells Pro Soccer Team: "I'll Play For Free"

@zudomiriku :

Selamat !!! Anda merupakan orang kedua yang posting di thread ini setelah saya selaku TS.
Akhirnya ada orang lain juga, hehehe ....
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 21-04-2011, 01:14 PM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Landon Donovan Mocks USA Teammate For Diving

Landon Donovan busts on Charlie Davies for diving

Scoring two goals in his MLS debut was fine and good, but on Saturday Charlie Davies proved that he truly is fully recovered from the fatal car accident a year and a half ago by pulling off a world-class dive that make even the world's best simulators weep from overpowering jealousy. The Washington crowd rejoiced as the triumphant and inspirational Davies managed to convince the referee that a mere touch on the arm by Galaxy defender Omar Gonzalez could cause his legs to launched him toward the ground in the 89th minute with LA leading 1-0.

From there, Davies displayed a seriously impressive level of confidence by chipping his penalty right down the middle for the equalizer then attempting to flee the scene in a nearby Volkswagen display model that was, to Charlie's surprise, locked. Which probably saved us from more than a few schmaltzy columns about how Davies is now in the driver's seat after being a passenger nearly killed him. Or something.

After the match, Landon Donovan -- who was given a rest and didn't make the trip to DC -- tweeted, "I got @CharlieDavies9 some gear in case he decides to dive again. Couldn't find a scuba mask though." Attached to that tweet was a link to this picture...

A beach towel and a pair of swim trunks. That's right -- Twitter is not only a means for footballers to get themselves suspended for criticizing referees and making jokes about immigrants, it's also a way for them to call each other out for diving.

Davies tried to hit back, saying, "hahaha I would borrow yours but X small doesn't fit me." But no lame comeback could counter Landon's prop-aided slam.

So what did we learn from this? 1) Maybe Twitter is good for something after all. And 2) Landon Donovan is the Carrot Top of MLS.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b8XyL
Old 11-05-2011, 01:29 PM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default US Soccer's Big Media Problem

Stop Calling for a Savior in the United States

Jeff Zelevansky/Getty Images I recently read an article that asked if Juan Agudelo was the savior of U.S. soccer.

The thought behind the piece began, as it always does, by listing the names of players who have not lived up to expectations. It then goes on to say that maybe this time we had found the one.

Agudelo is an impressive player, and hopefully he continues to play well, but this style of writing needs to end. It’s lazy writing and accomplishes nothing. It is, in fact, the type of writing that makes the audience resent the media; building a character up in order to tear him down even harder.

The article linked to above isn’t the only one that deploys this technique, it is just the most recent I’ve seen.

The names of “failures” are the typical ones mentioned: Charlie Davies, Jozy Altidore, Eddie Johnson, and, of course, Freddy Adu. This isn’t to say they haven’t been disappointing, or that we shouldn’t expect more from them. But why must every young, talented American soccer player be a savior?

The writers make knee-jerk reactions to good, and are just as quick to criticize and devalue through times that are not as fortunate.

The first problem with the “soccer savior” story is how it originates. Far too often a potential savior is pulled from an extremely small sample size.

The majority of Juan Agudelo’s mainstream hype has come from an entire three games with the U.S National Team; his third appearance against Argentina in March was, at the time, one more game than he had played in with the New York Red Bulls total.

Jozy Altidore made 43 total appearances with the Red Bulls, his first professional club team. That’s just over one full MLS season. Eddie Johnson’s most impressive run with the National Team was for his seven goals in six World Cup qualifiers. And Freddy Adu had never played in a professional match in his life when the media firestorm anointed him the chosen one.

How can greatness be judged in a handful of games? You can learn some things about a player, but his eventual career path has so many active variables that you just can never tell that soon. The media justifies these responses by saying things like, “The American public is hungry for its own soccer superstar.” Really, it is sports writers hungry for a quick easy story. One that is framed around little information and could very well turn out wrong, but even then it would create another story.

There is a good reason the sample size is so small—the age of the players.

Adu and Altidore are 21 years old, Davies is 24, and Agudelo is only 18. Johnson is the oldest of the aforementioned players, at 27, but even so, the tipping point of his success came roughly seven years ago (making Johnson a mere 20 years old.)

The point is that all these players burst onto the scene at a very young age—they couldn’t even legally buy a beer. Yes, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, and Wayne Rooney became superstars at equally young ages and have become the biggest names in the sport. But that doesn’t mean that if these American players haven’t reached their peak at the same age then they are failures.

For starters, the youth development programs in the country are notoriously not as strong as those overseas. Places like the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida and MLS academies are helping to close the gap, but it’s not there yet. Therefore it takes more time for players to properly develop.

Bob Bradley, the head coach of the USMNT, has brought players like Altidore, Adu and Agudelo in for developmental purposes. In order to make the team more successful (and in doing so helping the sport become more popular in the country) Bradley’s philosophy was to make the available player pool deeper. That has meant expanding the pool to bring in younger players and bring them along at the senior level. Some, like Agudelo, flourish in the early stages. It is a process, however.

By no means is Agudelo a complete player because of his good showings in three international matches. And Adu not making a World Cup team thus far does not mean that he never will. There is still a lot of time for both of these players to hit their primes and until then they will be learning the game, improving their skills and becoming good soccer players, regardless of the superstardom they achieve.

One thing that halts these players is the moves they make in the transfer seasons. With a little help from the media hype that surrounds them, the players’ profiles grow attracting them to big name teams. They move but are not ready to see the field and get buried on the bench.

Bought by Fulham in 2008, Johnson has only made 20 total appearances for the English Premier League club. He’s been loaned out three separate times. Altidore, after signing with Spanish giant Villareal, is on his third loan and Adu is on his fourth loan from parent club Benfica in Portugal

The problem is that the players aren’t allowed to develop at the proper rates. Even the teams they are loaned to are in top flight leagues around the world and are looking to win games, not develop another team’s talent.

While these young players are training at high levels and learning what it means to be a professional, at the end of the day they have to crack the lineup and see the field. Otherwise they are no longer fit for games, their confidence gets shaken and they get rusty, dulling their once dazzling talents.

Then the media swoon over them like vultures, declaring their careers all but over.

The media is not at fault for player’s choosing the wrong team to transfer to. But for some reason the lack of proper time to develop gets lost in the coverage.

There is nothing wrong with being excited for a young player’s success. And if that player will help lead soccer to a higher status on and off the pitch then that’s great. But expectations need to be kept in
check.

The soccer savior theme needs to be put to an end. It’s beyond hyperbole now, it’s a cliché. Anytime a young player has a good run of form, even for only a handful of games, he becomes the new flavor of the week. And then when the hot streak cools and the player must work through adversity—an essential part of a player’s development—the media turns their back on him, labeling him a failure.

It’s a tired form of writing and accomplishes nothing other than squeezing as many headlines out of a buzz worthy player as possible. It makes it look like writers are not out to cover the beautiful game but rather essentially create and manipulate their own stories.

Besides, with the USMNT improving its quality of play on the pitch, MLS becoming a financially stable establishment and pure interest in the global game on the rise (i.e. sales for the FIFA video game, TV ratings for the World Cup and English Premier League matches) is a savior really needed?

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/695206-stop-calling-for-a-soccer-savior-in-the-united-states
Old 13-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default United States Call Up Dual-Citizen EPL Starlet

US call up West Ham starlet who's only ever been there on holiday

West Ham defender Danny Potts has been called up by the USA – even though he’s only been to the States twice in his life.

The 17-year-old is the son of Hammers legend Steve Potts, who was born in *Hartford, Connecticut.

Potts Junior admitted: “I’ve only been there a couple of times on holiday. I’ve got family over there, but I’ve never been to visit them.”

The left-back has been named in the USA Under-20 squad for two friendlies with France.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b9tkT
Old 24-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Re: USA & North America Football

Davies: The work never stops

Charlie Davies rose like a shooting star. Introduced to the watching world at the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, the livewire young striker’s audacity and ambition paved the way to a first major international Final appearance for the Stars and Stripes. He returned home an integral part of Bob Bradley’s plans for the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ and was set to embark on a new chapter in his club career with Sochaux in France’s Ligue 1.

But in the early morning hours of 13 October everything changed. A fatal car crash outside Washington DC left Davies clinging to life. With a steely, single-minded determination and a recovery from his “catastrophic injuries” that bordered on the miraculous, he is back pestering defenders in DC, scoring goals for fun with United and waiting patiently for a recall to the national team that he considers his “ultimate goal.”

FIFA.com: Not only are you back playing, but you’re currently top scorer in Major League Soccer with club side DC United [as of 14 May 2011]. There must be a lot of feelings?
Charlie Davies: It’s not easy coming back after a year and a half out. I’m getting time on the field; I’m getting better with every game. I just played three 90-minute matches in the space of nine days, so I’m feeling good about things. I’m match fit and improving.

Let’s back up to before your accident and comeback. Not many people had heard of Charlie Davies when USA coach Bob Bradley threw you in needing a big win against Egypt at the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup. This turned out to be your big break. Were you aware of it at the time?
I was ready for that moment. I was working hard in training and scoring goals. I was ready for the chance and coach Bradley saw that. I knew I had to take advantage of the opportunity, to make the most of it. I had to do the things I’d always done: not hold back, run at defenders and get the other team’s defenders off balance.

Your bustling work, hard running and harrying of defenders turned out to be exactly what the team needed. You scored, allowed team-mates like Landon Donovan and Clint Dempsey more time on the ball, and everything seemed to click.
I used my pace, chased defenders around, harassed them and tried to be as much of a handful as I could. This way I knew I could help relieve the pressure on my team. I could chase the ball down, hold it up. The other team would have to respect our pace and our danger. They couldn’t just keep the ball and dictate.

You beat Egypt 3-0, then went on to break Spain’s lengthy unbeaten run in the semi-finals and in the final against Brazil - a first major international final for the USA - you were 2-0 up at halftime...
The way things turned out in the end was a little bittersweet. It felt great to beat Spain and to reach a major final and go 2-0 against a team like Brazil. But that’s where the sweet ends. Frankly, in the locker-room up 2-0 at the half we were all a little bit shocked and I think we might have gotten a little content, a little complacent, like we had it in the bag. When we got back out there, all it took was one goal for Brazil to reignite and it all went wrong or us.

What were the lessons learned after losing that game 3-2?
When we get back in that position we won’t make the same mistakes again. It will help us as we move ahead. We’ll know how to kill off the game next time.

[quote]To play with the national team is a special thing. It’s what I’m working toward right now. This is my ultimate goal.
USA and DC United forward Charlie Davies
[/qoute]

You returned to the States as a full-time starter, an unearthed gem, scoring a goal in Mexico City’s Azteca Stadium en route to qualifying for the FIFA World Cup in South Africa in 2010. Then it all went dark. Can you talk about the accident?
When I woke up, I didn’t know where I was. I thought I was in Honduras in a hostel. My first real feeling was panic. Once I realised what happened and what was going on, it was a matter of determination to get back on my feet, and to get back to playing. It’s really all I thought about.

What was your main motivator in overcoming injuries that were called “catastrophic” by medical professionals and included major head trauma, a broken femur and lacerated bladder?
The World Cup was the only thing on my mind, in South Africa [there were approximately eight months between the accident and the 2010 finals]. It drove me to work extremely hard, to power through my rehab. With that goal set I could deal with the pain and the darkness and the feelings of defeat. I had something to push toward. I knew it was going to be a tough road, but I’ve had difficult times before and dark times too. I knew there would be a lot of hard work and pain, but I knew what I had to do to get through it.

In the end, you fell short of your goal and failed to make the US team that reached the Round of 16 last year. You did, however, return to fitness, defy the odds and, after a loan move from Sochaux in France, you are back to scoring goals at a top, professional level in MLS. How does it feel?
Getting back out there was a feeling that’s hard to describe. You’ve worked so hard and there were so many people doubting you. It’s a great feeling to know that you’ve got what it takes to prove them wrong.

What comes next?
I want to get back to being one of the best strikers around. The work never stops. The relief of getting back on the field was huge, but it’s only the first step.

Quote:
I’ve seen the kind of atmosphere here in the US stadiums that you associate with the big teams overseas. It’s a great feeling to know this is happening in America.
Charlie Davies
Would you say that you’re back to playing at the level you were before the accident?
If I’m not where I was before the accident, I’m pretty close to it. I still need to get better, it still takes games to get back in the swing of things. It’s a matter of learning good habits and sticking to them. I need to stay dangerous and keep giving the amount of effort I gave before.

You have not been called up to the US national team since your return, but the USA’s qualifying for Brazil 2014 and the CONCACAF Gold Cup both begin soon...
A chance to play with the national team is a special thing. It’s what I’m working toward right now. This is my ultimate goal.

How do you go about reaching it?
I just need to keep working hard for my club and progressing. If I do that, Coach Bradley will see how much I want it and then I can get back on the field and help the team out. All I can do is help DC United and do my best.

Current DC United coach Ben Olsen took a real chance when he signed you on loan, as no one really knew if you would be the same player you were before the accident. The two of you played together, once when the US was invited to the Copa America in 2007. How is it to play for him?
He’s done a great job with me. He didn’t rush me into matches. He didn’t throw me out for 90 minutes when I was telling him I was fine and ready. He didn’t give into that. He had my best interest at heart and took it slow and steady with me. He knows what I can bring to the table. He tells me to stay on course, to never get complacent and pushes me at every training session. He’s getting the most out of me. This is the perfect place for me and I know I have a guy in my corner in the coach.

This DC United side is young and bit inexperienced, but you seemed to have found your way. How far can the team go? What are the goals?
As a team, our goal is to reach the play-offs. Once you’re there in the play-offs, anything can happen. We have dangerous and talented players and we are a very good MLS side. It’s all up for grabs when you’re in the play-offs and that’s where we want to be.

Having played overseas in Sweden and France and with the national team, how has the atmosphere and quality of MLS struck you?
MLS has improved a lot. I wasn’t sure what to expect because from what I’d seen before it looked OK but it still seemed like it had a long way to go. But now, to be a part of it, I am shocked. The fans in DC’s Barra Brava are amazing, jumping up and down for the whole game. I’ve seen the kind of atmosphere here in the US stadiums that you associate with the big teams overseas. It’s a great feeling to know this is happening in America. The league has come a long way and it’s a great place for me to be.

Code:
http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1434294.html?cid=newsletter_en_20110519_interview
Old 24-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #16
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: USA & North America Football

Sepakbola bukan olahraga populer di Amerika Serikat, tapi tim kelas dunia seperti Manchester United, Barcelona dan Ajax Amsterdam sering mengadakan tour musim panas kesana. Indonesia yang mayoritas penduduknya suka sepakbola justru jarang dikunjungi, hehehe ...

Ajax Amsterdam edge DC United in Washington friendly

Dutch Eredivisie giants Ajax Amsterdam edged MLS outfit DC United 2-1 in an international friendly at RFK Stadium in Washington on Sunday.

Over 10,000 fans turned out to watch DC and Ajax go at it and they weren’t disappointed in what was a fairly attacking affair which brought about three nice goals.

Ajax struck first through Miralem Sulejmani before DC’s Blake Brettschneider leveled for the home side and then Vurnon Anita grabbed the winner for the 30-time Dutch champions.

Despite the loss, DC coach Ben Olsen was pleased with his side’s overall performance even though Ajax dominated the contest in the early stages.

“These exercises are always interesting — what you can get out of them,” Coach Ben Olsen said. “I thought it was a good day for us.

“We didn’t touch the ball for about 15 minutes. They are an unbelievable team, the way they play. It’s nice to play against a team like that.

“But after about 15 minutes, we started to figure it out, the game changed and it could’ve gone either way.”

Source :
Code:
 http://www.tribalfootball.com

Last edited by ario adi nugroho; 25-05-2011 at 01:45 AM..
Old 08-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Gold Cup: Is Bob Bradley's Job on the Line?

Bob Bradley Must Win the 2011 Gold Cup to Stay as Coach of the US National Team

During his nearly five years as manager of the United States national soccer team, Bob Bradley has been an extremely controversial figure.

Controversy has swirled around Bradley for reasons such as making some questionable national team selections, along with certain key players such as Jozy Altidore being unable to score at the World Cup.

Bradley has had some great moments as manager of the national team, such as winning the 2007 Gold Cup, reaching the 2009 Confederations Cup final and finishing first in Group C in the 2010 World Cup, among other things.

But after falling out of the 2010 World Cup to Ghana, Bradley's time as manager appeared to be up when US Soccer president Sunil Gulati ripped Bradley for his job in South Africa, saying, "I think the team's capable of more. I think the players know it. I think Bob knows it. And so at that level we're disappointed we didn't get to play another 90 minutes at least."

However, Bradley was retained as manager with a new four-year contract last August, and American fans continued to question exactly why was Bradley staying.

There were points such as the case of the retainment of former US manager Bruce Arena after he led the US to the 2002 World Cup quarterfinals. Arena then led the US out of the World Cup in the 2006 World Cup group stage, leading to his dismissal.

Another interesting point against Bradley staying on as manager was that out of the 48 times that a manager returned to a national team to lead that nation to a World Cup, 25 of them fared worse in their second time around in the World Cup.

There was also a push to get former German coach Jurgen Klinsmann to become the coach after he declined the offer to manage the US in 2006.

However, preliminary talks between the two did not get very far, which allowed Bradley to stay on.

Since Bradley signed his new contract, the US have only won one match (against South Africa last November), drawn four matches and lost once.

In these matches, the US have failed to impress like they did against some similar opponents during Bradley's first term, such as wins over Mexico and at Honduras in World Cup qualifying, the win over Spain in the Confederations Cup and the great performance put up in last year's World Cup.

But in this year's Gold Cup, the United States will be expected to perform like they did in some of the most important matches of the first half of Bradley's regime.

This Gold Cup squad will contain many of the players that the US used in their earlier tournaments under Bradley, along with some young players that have impressed in recent friendlies.

The US will have players such as Tim Howard, Landon Donovan and Clint Dempsey playing for them throughout the tournament and will certainly look to take back the Gold Cup that Mexico took from them in 2009.

To add even more pressure on Bradley, if the United States fails to win the 2011 Gold Cup, they will not be able to participate in the 2013 Confederations Cup in Brazil.

After the United States was able to stun Spain to reach their first FIFA final in the 2009 Confederations Cup, there was an unprecedented buzz in the US for the national team, which translated into a massive attendance increase in the 2009 Gold Cup.

The success in the Confederations Cup was definitely a massive reason why Bradley was able to keep his position as US coach.

However, with the recent 4-0 thrashing given to them by the Spanish national team, there will be more pressure on Bradley and the US team to win this Gold Cup.

The questions such as the inclusion of Freddy Adu on this year's Gold Cup roster and why Jozy Altidore seems unable to score will certainly cause negative press for US Soccer, something that it can ill-afford.

For US Soccer, this is their best chance until World Cup qualification begins to make a big splash in the American media and can garner more fan interest. But a failure to win the Gold Cup will only hurt US Soccer's development.

That is something that Gulati knows all too well, and he knows that the US must win this Gold Cup.

If the United States fail to win the Gold Cup to secure participation in the Confederations Cup, Bradley will get the pink slip from Gulati, and we could see someone such as Klinsmann take over before World Cup qualification begins.

However, Bradley will probably keep his job if he wins the Gold Cup this year. Going forward, Bradley will only be fired if the United States has a terrible qualifying campaign for the 2014 World Cup, but that is extremely unlikely.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/635621-bob-bradley-must-win-the-2011-gold-cup-to-stay-as-coach-of-the-us-national-team
Old 01-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Mexico Squad Robbed By Hookers

Mexico Copa America Squad Robbed By Hookers

The Mexico U22 team that will be in Argentina for the upcoming Copa America tournament was robbed over the weekend at their hotel in Ecuador by – stop me if you’ve heard this one before – a gaggle of call girls.
Footballers never learn, but put this one on the coach (yes, the coach) that organized the…party. Among the players who lost stuff were Liborio Sánchez, Luis Ernesto Michel, Marco Fabián, Jorge Enríquez, Rafael Márquez Lugo, Oribe Peralta, Néstor Vidrio, and Jonathan Dos Santos.

So while big brother Gio was robbing the Americans of their pride on the field at the Rose Bowl, Jonathan was busy getting robbed of his laptop by a prostitute named Rosa (I’ve decided). Spooky.

It gets worse. The eight players involved have been sent home.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/ba3Ax
Old 01-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Default Re: Mexico Squad Robbed By Hookers

@zudomiriku :

Hmmm sepertinya artikelnya lebih cocok di thread "South America Football" deh, soalnya thread ini lebih membahas tentang sepakbola Amerika Serikat dan Kanada. Sorry nih kalau ada yang salah ...
Old 05-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Re: Mexico Squad Robbed By Hookers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
@zudomiriku :

Hmmm sepertinya artikelnya lebih cocok di thread "South America Football" deh, soalnya thread ini lebih membahas tentang sepakbola Amerika Serikat dan Kanada. Sorry nih kalau ada yang salah ...
oh gitu yah, maaf gak perhatiin lagi. tadi sebenarnya mau masukin ke trit Gold Cup cuma ada nya di review pertandingan, jadi tak masukin kesini, tp salah kamar. minta om mods pindahin deh

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 34
aadamastivnov6407, Abe7, aleeyswifta326, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, arfad, ayahocta, Blacklist7, boimKosim, dandymunandar, dannyboy, danygiggsy, dhandhan, dudut, eyeofday, febza, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Hidayat de Roy, iamsetia, icalace, jifortin, mspxxs4z, penk22_, Riskur, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, Subagio U. Arra, tumpal_oneunited, Vanilla.Float, Wisnu Edwards, word89vkodv, zudomiriku