United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #11
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Scott James Wootton

08/08/2012 21:38 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Wootton's Barcelona buzz

Scott Wootton was delighted with the experience of playing against Barcelona in the goalless draw on the DHL tour.

The defender came on for Rio Ferdinand towards the end of the Gothenburg friendly and, although Barca won a penalty shoot-out, he was clearly thrilled to be competing against some of the Catalan club's top stars in the closing stages.

"They're a great team so it was always going to be a great match to come on in," he told MUTV. "It's a fantastic experience.

"They have so many great players, you can see that from what they've won over the last few years, so it was a great side to test myself against.

"I already knew they were a great side but to see it live from the bench and then on the pitch just emphasises how good they are with their one-touch and two-touch passing. It's out of this world."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #12
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

05/12/2012 23:51 - ManUtd.com, Mark Froggatt
Wootton feels mixed emotions

Scott Wootton was “delighted” to make another Manchester United first team appearance on Wednesday, but admits defeat to CFR Cluj made it a bittersweet night at Old Trafford.

The young defender made his fourth club*appearance against the Romanians, producing a fine display alongside Chris Smalling after*Sir Alex Ferguson blended youth and experience with qualification to the UEFA Champions League knockout stages already secured.

In the end, Luis Alberto’s*solo goal sealed a shock victory for the visitors, who now enter the Europa League by finishing third in Group H. But as Wootton says, United were unlucky to lose and*could*have perhaps won the game by a margin.

“It felt great, it’s another first team start and I’m delighted about that,” Wootton told MUTV. “But obviously the main thing is the team and we are all disappointed that we lost the game, even though we’d already qualified.

“We created loads of chances and on another night, with a bit more luck, we could have been three up by half time and the game could have been out of sight. Thankfully, we were already through and there was no pressure.

“There is nothing you can do about goals like that. Fair play, it was a great strike from their player. It was probably the biggest game in their history so to come to Old Trafford and get a win in front of a near full house was massive for them, fair play to them, but we’re very disappointed.

“Our players are very professional and we want to win every game we go in to. I don’t think it was anything to do with a lack of effort or anything like that. Like I said, with a little bit of luck and if we were a bit more clinical in front of goal, we might have won by three goals.”

United’s attention now turns to Sunday’s Manchester derby match at the Etihad Stadium and although Wootton is unlikely to feature, given the expected return of Rio Ferdinand and Jonny Evans, the 21-year-old is more than aware of the importance of such a fixture.

“It’s a massive game for the club. Rio and Jonny have been in great form all season. If we can go there and get a result then it will stand us in good stead. We take it one game at a time so I’m sure the preparations will step up in the next couple of days.”
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #13
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Meski demikian gw msh belum yakin masa depan doi ada disini.. Gw lebih yakin Mike Keane yg bakal bersinar dimasa depan.. Diumur yg udah 21 jalan gw rasa doi msh harus bersaing ketat ama Jones plus Smalling yg notabene seumuran bahkan lebih muda dr Wootton tp udah punya pengalaman dan teknik yg lebih baik. Nilai tambah Keane, bisa ditempatkan diposisi wingback IMHO

Dan sbg fans united gw harap opini nubie gw salah dikemudian hari!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 11:33 PM   #14
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsbusby View Post
Meski demikian gw msh belum yakin masa depan doi ada disini.. Gw lebih yakin Mike Keane yg bakal bersinar dimasa depan.. Diumur yg udah 21 jalan gw rasa doi msh harus bersaing ketat ama Jones plus Smalling yg notabene seumuran bahkan lebih muda dr Wootton tp udah punya pengalaman dan teknik yg lebih baik. Nilai tambah Keane, bisa ditempatkan diposisi wingback IMHO

Dan sbg fans united gw harap opini nubie gw salah dikemudian hari!
Kalau dibandingkan Wootton sama Keane dari segi kualitas boleh dibilang setara, hanya Keane menang di umur yang masih 19 tahun.
Ane sependapat dgn Agung, tapi berharap juga pendapat itu salah dikemudian hari jika ternyata Wootton bisa berkembang pesat pada akhirnya. Who knows apa yang akan terjadi dimasa depan.
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:04 AM   #15
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Wootton over injury woe

31/07/2013 11:22, Report by Adam Marshall

Scott Wootton is delighted to have proved his fitness in pre-season after returning from the hamstring injury that cut short his loan spell at Peterborough United.

The Reds centre-back played four times under Sir Alex after making his debut in the Capital One Cup victory against Newcastle at Old Trafford last year. His second loan stint at London Road was designed to give him more regular football but both he and Davide Petrucci ended up missing the climax of the Championship season.

After starting at right-back in the friendly win at Crewe Alexandra, he shifted into the middle following Nemanja Vidic's substitution and looks back to peak form.

"It was a massively frustrating injury," he conceded to ManUtd.com. "I'd had a taste of the first team and was going on loan to play more first-team football.

"So, to get such a bad injury that kept me out for the season, five or six months out, I was obviously devastated. Certainly, it was my first-ever muscle injury. I've broken a couple of bones in my leg but, muscle-wise, it was my first real injury and to be out for so long was massively disappointing.

"But I've been back since the first day of pre-season, I feel good and it couldn't have gone any better really. I've played every game, for the entire game, and not had any problems injury-wise so I'm back and feeling good and feeling fit."

The 21-year-old's next challenge is to catch the eye of manager David Moyes and strive for a place in his plans with a number of games on the horizon.

"Of course, with all the new people, the staff and the manager, everyone says the first impression is massive," he admitted. "That's why I'm so pleased now that I feel fit and sharp and, when the manager gets back from tour, hopefully I can impress.

"The main thing was just to get through these games with no problems or a recurrence of the injury. I'm glad to do that and we'll see what happens. Hopefully, I'll be involved in the next part of the first-team tour but if not there's a big game against Manchester City [the Lancashire Senior Cup final], Rio's Testimonial and the Community Shield. I'll just keep working hard, keep my head down and see what happens."

The defender was satisfied with the display against Crewe as Joyce's side proved too strong for the League One outfit.

"They were two fantastic goals from Nani and everyone is aware of his qualities and how good he is on the ball," stated Wootton. "I thought it was a comfortable win really.

"Crewe are a good club with a great reputation for bringing players through and playing good football so we knew it would be a tough game for us but I thought the lads did well. We're unbeaten and looking to carry that on into the season now.

"I do prefer playing centre-back as it's my favourite position but I felt comfortable at right-back and it's just another string to my bow really. I had a shot that went wide and enjoy getting forward every now and then so I don't mind playing right-back at all."
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #16
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Good bye Scott.

Manchester United defender Wootton signs for Leeds

Leeds United have agreed a deal with Manchester United for defender Scott Wootton, who joins the Championship outfit on a three-year contract.

The 21-year-old signed for the Premier League champions in 2007, making seven senior appearances for the Red Devils, including two outings in the Champions League.

Having struggled to cement a place in United's first-team squad, however, he was given several loan spells with Tranmere Rovers, Peterborough United and Nottingham Forest.

Wootton now becomes Leeds' fourth signing of the summer, after Matt Smith, Luke Murphy and Noel Hunt, and manager Brian McDermott is thrilled to have secured the youngster's signature.

"I’m delighted to have agreed the signing of Scott Wootton on a three-year deal," said the former Reading boss.

"He’s a player who has played in the Champions League and someone we feel will develop with us in the coming years.

"I want to say thanks for the owners in doing the deal and bringing another young player to help us go forward."

HTML Code:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/08/20/4201015/-?

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
Old 24-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #17
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Goodluck scott..
Emang sulit yak naik ke tim utama, kalah penampilan ama jones + smalling.. emang banyak yg ngeraguin kualitas doi utk masuk di tim utama. wish u all the best!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #18
troy andreas

Cepatnya berpaling.... Barisan sakit hati berikutnya...

Wootton: I’ve loved every minute at Leeds United

Scott Wootton says trading the surroundings of Manchester United for the dressing room at Leeds United has been the best move for his career after settling quickly into the Elland Road defence.

Wootton believes he is already feeling the benefit for 10 appearances in less than three months – a quarter of the competitive starts made by the 22-year-old since he turned professional in 2010.

His time in football has taken him through the academies of Liverpool and Manchester United but most of experience before joining Leeds in August was gained during loans at Tranmere Rovers, Peterborough United and Nottingham Forest.

Leeds manager Brian McDermott paid an undisclosed fee to take Wootton from Old Trafford in August and the former England Under-17 international has been heavily involved since his arrival, featuring in all but three matches.

He marked his debut with a goal in a League Cup win over Doncaster Rovers and fought his way back into the starting line-up after being dropped for clashes with Bournemouth and Derby County.

Wootton said: “In terms of the two clubs there aren’t too many differences. The training ground here’s brilliant and the staff are too. It’s a well-run club.

“What you had at Manchester United was a lot of big, worldwide superstars but we’ve got a great bunch of lads here and it’s a really good dressing room to be involved in.

“I’ve loved every minute and I’ve played nine out of 11 (league games) since I came so I can’t have too many complaints.

“I feel that if I get more games I’ll always improve because I’m quite young and I’m really enjoying it.”

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 44
Aba_MaczUnited, aGhaa, aldysetiabudi, Brian Agni, cie_1, dudut, Emank_1412, fadilbedil, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, irfan_mancunianred, irhamutd, K3nny_11, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Raihan_UKI27, raviKiko14, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, Rizana, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, taz_devil_utd, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora