United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 23-05-2014, 04:11 AM   #11
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Phil Bardsley

Dari Sunderland ke Stoke, sepertinya Bardo gk bisa move on dari garis2 vertical merah putih ....

Bardsley to sign on at Stoke
Soccerway - 23 May 2014

Stoke City have announced the signing of Sunderland defender Phil Bardsley on a free transfer.

Bardsley will officially join Stoke on July 1 when his contract expires and the 28-year-old has penned a three-year deal with the Britannia Stadium outfit.

The right-back progressed through the ranks at Manchester United, but was often sent out on loan during his time at Old Trafford.

He moved to Sunderland in 2008, though, and went on to make exactly 200 appearances for the club in all competitions.

Stoke manager Mark Hughes said that Bardsley's experience appealed to him. "I'm really pleased to bring Phil in to the club," Hughes told Stoke's official website.

"He's a player of great Premier League experience, who I think will bring added quality to the squad.

"He has plenty of qualities that will improve us and help move the football club forward to where we want to be.

"Phil was genuinely excited to join and I'm delighted to bring him in as his personality and desire will shine in the dressing room."

After being left out in the cold by former Sunderland head coach Paolo Di Canio, Bardsley became a regular under Gus Poyet, making 26 appearances this season.

"It was tough to leave Sunderland. I had a wonderful six and-a-half years there," Bardsley's told Stoke's official site. "I feel the time has come for me to take on a fresh challenge in my career and the opportunity to come to Stoke is brilliant for me. As soon as I heard of their interest it was the only place I wanted to come.

"I've played against Stoke on a number of occasions in my
career and I've been very impressed with their style in the
last 12 months.

"That's great credit to the manager. He's changed the style
of play here, Stoke are still a tough side to beat, but they're
an attractive side who want to play the right way and that
appealed to me."
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2014, 04:19 AM   #12
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Phil Bardsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheyro_07Seven View Post
awet juga ya terNyata neh si Bardo di SunderlanD,......

pdhal dlu ini pemain smpet di plot sbg pnrus Gary yach,....syang kburu out dia dr OT,...
Akhirnya pindah juga om

Phil Bardsley signs for Stoke and leaves Sunderland

Phil Bardsley has called time on his Sunderland career and signed for Stoke.

Bardsley has turned down the Black Cats’ offer of a contract and joined the Potters on a long-term deal after months of wrangling over a new deal.

It is understood that Sunderland were informed this afternoon and the defender has agreed to join Mark Hughes’ side this afternoon as he seeks a “fresh challenge”.

Bardsley was one of the longest serving players at the Stadium of Light, having joined in 2008. He won a player-of-the-year award but appeared to be on the verge of leaving Sunderland last summer after Paolo Di Canio froze the Scotland international out of the first team picture.

He won his place back in the team and Sunderland wanted him to stay but he has opted to go to the Britannia.

HTML Code:
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/phil-bardsley-signs-stoke-leaves-7160058

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 10
A.Per Utd, Andi Istiabudi, jifortin, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, Sheyro_07Seven, Trezz Kiko, w.keane27