United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 31-07-2017, 10:50 AM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nemanja Matic

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho confirms that Nemanja Matic 'very, very much' wants to join

* Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says Nemanja Matic wants to join
* Serbian underwent his medical on Sunday at Carrington ahead of £40m move
* Sportsmail understands the picture of Matic in United training kit is authentic
* Mourinho has dimissed Galatasaray interest in midfielder Marouane Fellaini

Jose Mourinho confirmed that Nemanja Matic wants 'very, very much' to join Manchester United after a picture of the player undergoing a medical at the club was leaked.

The Chelsea midfielder is set to complete a £40m reunion with Mourinho in the near future and Sportsmail understands that the shot – which showed Matic in United training kit – is authentic.

However, speaking after his side coasted to a 3-0 friendly victory over Valerenga in Oslo, Mourinho declined to confirm that the move had been sealed.

Matic was pictured on Sunday already in United training gear but the deal is not yet confirmed. Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says Nemanja Matic is very keen to join the club

'I am waiting for news,' he said. 'I know that he (Matic) wants that very, very much. When a player wants it very, very much, the chance is bigger. I think we have a chance but in football until it's official - I saw so many things happen that I refuse to say more than I am telling you now.'

Despite paying a hefty fee – which could rise to £45m - for a player who turns 29 on Tuesday, Mourinho will be delighted to have prized what he sees as a key asset away from his old employers.

When shown the picture, which captured Matic in United training kit bearing the vacant number 31, Mourinho responded: 'I don't know because I was not there. Number 31 is a free number.'

Some may be surprised that the west London club are allowing the midfielder to move to a direct Premier League title rival, especially in light of manager Antonio Conte's comments last week that he wanted to avoid 'a Jose Mourinho season'.

The Italian was referring to the disastrous 2015-16 campaign, when Mourinho's Chelsea collapsed after winning the title and the manager was sacked with the team in 16th. When asked for his reaction to Conte's quote, Mourinho was unimpressed.

'I don't know,' he said. 'I could answer in many different ways but I am not going to lose my hair to speak about Antonio's comments.'

One player who will not be moving is Marouane Fellaini, who scored the first goal at a rainy Ullevaal Stadion with a powerful, deflected header.

The big Belgian had been linked with a move to Turkish giants Galatasaray, but Mourinho was quick to set the record straight.

'It is easier for Galatasaray to get me than Marouane,' he said. 'Marouane - forget it. He's very important for me.'

New signing Romelu Lukaku netted United's second after the break with fellow substitute Scott McTominay completing the scoring with his first senior goal for the club.

Mourinho hailed the impact of his £75m striker.

'Strikers they like to score goals,' he said. 'It's not important for me but it' s important for him, for his confidence, his self-esteem. We managers are many times happy with them even when they don't score because of the way they participate.'

Mourinho was also robust in his defence on Victor Lindelof. The £31m arrival from Benfica, 23, has struggled in pre-season but Mourinho has no doubts that he will become a key man at Old Trafford. 'Benfica is a giant club,' he said.

'I always think players come from Benfica mentally ready. Benfica is one of the dominant teams, so he is used to playing with the ball rather than without it. He needs his time to develop. We are going to give him time.

'Such a young player needs time. Manchester United is a huge club, huge responsibility, Premier League is the same. Let's give him time but happy with what he is doing step by step.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4744668/Man-Utd-manager-Jose-Mourinho-drops-Nemanja-Matic-hint.html
Old 31-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #2
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nemanja Matic

Woow...seneng denger dan baca beritanya nih..
Hahahaha
Semoga Matic beneran join ke MU. Amin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 06:08 PM   #3
ivanzferdinand
first team
Follow IG. @dhidhik_iraone

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube

Lagi musim tikung Om.. nunggu resminya aja..
Old 31-07-2017, 10:32 PM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga thread ini berubah statusnya masuk kategori thread Player, hehehe..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:04 AM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

It's Official! Welcome Nemanja Matic !!!!

Old 01-08-2017, 12:05 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED SIGN NEMANJA MATIC

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Nemanja Matic from Chelsea on a three-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 28-year-old Serbian international midfielder has won a number of club and individual honours including league titles in both England and Portugal.

Jose Mourinho said: "Nemanja is a Manchester United player and a Jose Mourinho player. He represents everything we want in a footballer; loyalty, consistency, ambition, team player.

"I would like to thank him for his desire to join us because without that, it would be impossible to have him here. I am sure our players and supporters will love him. A big welcome to our new number 31."

Nemanja Matic said: "I am delighted to have joined Manchester United. To work with Jose Mourinho once again was an opportunity I couldn’t turn down.

"I have enjoyed my time at Chelsea and would like to thank the club and the fans for their support. I cannot wait to meet my new team-mates and to start training with them.

"This is a very exciting time for the club and I am looking forward to playing my part in creating more history for this great club."

www.manutd.com
Old 01-08-2017, 12:06 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

THE LOWDOWN ON NEMANJA MATIC

Manchester United's third signing of this summer, Nemanja Matic, is an unsung hero - the sort of player who makes teams click, with minimum fuss but maximum effiency.

The Serbia international may share three quarters of his name with a fellow countryman who made a hugely endearing impact at Old Trafford in Nemanja Vidic, but he is a very different type of footballer. Tough, yes, but rather than being an out-and-out warrior like the former centre-back, he's a holding midfielder who screens the defence and uses his intelligence.

As is the case with United captain Michael Carrick, who performs a similar role, we should not expect Matic to regularly get on the scoresheet, even though the 29-year-old did grab one of the greatest goals of last season with an absolute screamer in Chelsea's 4-2 Emirates FA Cup semi-final win over Tottenham Hotspur. Finding the net himself is not his forte, however; instead, he allows other attacking players to flourish with his in-game nous and tactical acumen.

Jose Mourinho, of course, is a huge admirer of the Serb's talents and is reunited with a key pivot of his last title-winning side, who was recognised by his peers with a place in the 2014/15 PFA Team of the Season. After helping Antonio Conte's men land the Premier League crown again last term, Matic will only find one new United team-mate who has won the division more times - Carrick - so there is no doubting he has the pedigree and winning mentality.

After starting his senior career with FK Kolubara, a Serbian side based in Lazarevac, Matic really made his mark in Slovakia with Kosice. Only 18, he still describes it as his "first big trip" and it was a gamble that paid off. His coach Allen Bula said in 2013: "No-one knew about Matic, and no one wanted to put their faith in him. I said many, many years ago he was going to be one of the top players in Europe and look where he is now."

Then an attacking midfielder, Matic began to impress scouts, as he also represented his homeland's Under-21 team and broke into the senior squad. Chelsea snapped him up in 2009 but, as is a well-trodden career path for Blues youngsters, he was loaned out to Vitesse Arnhem a year later, after initially being sidelined due to injury, and watching the likes of Frank Lampard, Michael Essien and Michael Ballack bar his way into the first team.

Benfica managed to secure Matic's services on a permanent basis when negotiating the sale of David Luiz to Stamford Bridge in January 2011 and it would prove a costly decision for the London club. Thriving in a deeper role in midfield, he became a star in his new role and was clearly one of the best performers in the Portuguese league, winning the individual Player of the Year prize in 2013, while also gaining vital European experience.

Indeed, Benfica progressed all the way through to the Europa League final and faced Chelsea, only losing to a late goal by Branislav Ivanovic, Matic's international team-mate. Future United star Juan Mata was on the winning side with the Blues that night at the Amsterdam Arena.

The Serbian's successful shift in position from a no.10 to a no.6 was all down to Benfica boss Jorge Jesus, as the player himself once recalled. "The coach told me, ‘You are going to play like a defensive midfielder’," said Matic. "I said, ‘Me?’ He said, ‘Yes, I think you can play better in that position.

"I had never played that position before. In the start, I didn’t play so well, but he believed in me, he believed in my quality, and kept saying, ‘Just do what I ask and slowly you will play better and better’. I did."

In early 2014, Chelsea opted to set up a return to the English capital and splashed out a considerable fee, reportedly in excess of £20 million, to re-sign their former player. It proved a wise move as he became a permanent fixture under Mourinho as the Blues swept to the 2014/15 title.

"He is the best player," enthused Jose. "He was signed in the most difficult market, which is for the players who are coming in mid-season. The last half of the [2013/14] season was for him to improve. Not to adapt, as he was a Chelsea player before, but to improve. At this moment, he is a giant, not for his size but for the way he plays. The man is a giant."

Chelsea performed below par in 2015/16 but returned to the top last season and won another Premier League title in commanding fashion, with Matic again a key component, this time under new manager Antonio Conte.

Mourinho also once described the Serbia international as "wise and stable", just the kind of qualities required to help form the base of a title-winning team. It's little wonder that the Reds boss wanted to be reunited with him - Matic is somebody he clearly values so highly.

So the 6ft 4in competitor, a left-footed player with a rare mix of poise and power, becomes the second ex-Chelsea man to arrive in Manchester this summer, following the capture of striker Romelu Lukaku from Everton. The direct switch from Stamford Bridge to Old Trafford has also been made in the recent past - when Mata arrived by helicopter in January 2014 - and here's to Matic being just as popular and successful as the Spaniard.

www.manutd.com
Old 01-08-2017, 12:13 AM   #8
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Hari ini, "Selamat datang Matic". Besok, "Selamat ulang tahun Matic". Pembelian instan Mou, demi juara.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:23 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Musim lalu Mourinho dapat 3 gelar juara, jadi manajemen United pun menuruti keinginannya mendatangkan pemain yang diminta, sayangnya sih Moratta keburu lepas
Old 01-08-2017, 12:29 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Foto-foto menarik Nemanja Matic nih..

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 22
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, delongedee, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hendy, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, kedangsul, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku