United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2017, 11:08 PM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Nemanja Matic

MATIC PLEASED TO MAKE HIS MARK

Nemanja Matic says he has been made to feel extremely welcome at Manchester United and feels he will get "better and better" as he regains peak fitness.

The summer signing from Chelsea was training alone in London before moving to Old Trafford but was granted a debut by Jose Mourinho in Dublin and performed with real promise during the first half against Sampdoria.

Impressing the supporters in the Irish capital with a mix of composure and tenacity, he helped the Reds earn a 2-1 triumph and is already focusing on the UEFA Super Cup meeting with Real Madrid next Tuesday.

"Yes it was nice," he said of his first 45 minutes with the club, in a post-match interview with MUTV. "It was nice to play in front of our supporters - I think there was a full stadium of Manchester supporters. That was special for me and I'm happy to make my debut for such a big club like Manchester United.

"It was strange [not playing in pre-season] because the team has played and had a good pre-season but, as you know, I trained alone in London. I tried to give my best to control the game well, to give the balance, and I think, for the first game, it was good for me. Step by step, I think I will get better and better and I hope I will help the team to achieve something this season.

"I must say thanks to the guys," he added. "They've helped me to already become part of the team and they are all nice guys. I think the staff have also helped me a lot, and I say thanks to them because they've accepted me very well already.

"I have played at a few clubs in my career but the guys are amazing and they are good friends between themselves and I'm happy to see that."

The contest in Macedonia with Real Madrid represents United's first competitive fixture of 2017/18 and Matic is desperate to be involved, despite his lack of minutes.

"I will try to be 100 per cent ready," he said. "I will try hard , I hope that I will be an option for those games, but we will see. We still have six days but I'm sure that everybody is ready and I will try to be 100 per cent ready, and I hope that we can do something for this club."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 22
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, delongedee, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hendy, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, kedangsul, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku