United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Player & Manager Watch

Old 17-09-2020, 10:28 AM   #31
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gareth Bale

Bale is BACK! Tottenham seal return for Welsh winger on a season-long loan from Real Madrid costing £13m in wages - with announcement soon after Jose Mourinho drove the deal

* Gareth Bale has sealed a sensational return to re-join Tottenham this summer
* The Wales winger has agreed a deal to go back worth around £13million-a-year
* Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho has been key in getting the deal over the line
* Bale left Spurs seven years ago for Real Madrid but has been frozen out of late
* Sportsmail understands the deal will see no players make the move to Madrid

Gareth Bale completed his emotional return to Tottenham on Wednesday night in a move that was driven by Jose Mourinho.

The Wales international has agreed terms on a year-long deal that Sportsmail understands to be worth more than £13million – part of which will be financed by Real Madrid – and he is relishing the prospect of relaunching his career at the club that propelled him to stardom.

There is no indication yet as to when Tottenham – who face Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Europa League on Thursday – will make an official announcement but it will happen once a few minor contractual issues are signed.

Gareth Bale has sealed a sensational return to Tottenham to end his Real Madrid nightmare. Bale rose to superstardom at Tottenham before leaving seven years ago to join Real Madrid. Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho is said to have played a key role in bringing Bale back to Spurs. Bale became a fan favourite at Spurs where he scored 56 goals and provided 58 assists

Bale's return to North London, seven years after he was sold to Madrid for a the world record fee of £90m, is laced with sentiment but it was a move that Mourinho, Tottenham's manager, felt was absolutely imperative following his side's dismal 1-0 defeat by Everton last Sunday.

Mourinho was adamant that Tottenham needed Bale's drive and dynamism to enliven Tottenham's attack and negotiations accelerated following discussion with Chairman Daniel Levy.

It is understood no players will go in the opposite direction.

The deal for Bale stands as a separate transaction as Tottenham will also move for Sergio Reguilon, Real Madrid's left-back who has also been linked with Manchester United, on Thursday.

He is due to undergo a medical and will sign a five-year deal with Tottenham paying a £27million fee.

Mourinho had been coy earlier in the day when quizzed on how close a deal was to bring Bale back to north London.

While initially intimating he would make no comment, the Portuguese eventually revealed his admiration for the Welshman - a nod to how much he wanted to get the player.

'I tried to sign him for Real Madrid which was not possible to do during my time there,' Mourinho said in his Wednesday press conference. 'But the president followed my instinct and my knowledge and the season I left he brought Gareth to the club.

Bale enjoyed rich success in Madrid, going on to win four Champions League titles with them. Life became tough for Bale in recent seasons and he was frozen out by Zinedine Zidane

'There is no secret on that. Even Gareth knows that. But I'm not going to speak about him anymore because he is a Real Madrid player.'

Eric Dier, who will now become a team-mate of Bale's, insisted prior to Sportsmail's exclusive story confirming the deal that the players had not discussed Bale's return in their squad WhatsApp chat.

But the defender described it as an 'extremely exciting' time for the club to bring back one of the game's finest attackers.

'From the fans' point of view, when you're linked with a player of that level, it's extremely exciting for any club,' Dier said.

'For me personally it doesn't really effect me in any way. It's not the first time and it won't be the last time.

'There's constantly speculation about people going different places, different talk in football every day.'

Mourinho has been a long-term admirer of Bale and has tried to sign him multiple times

Bale became a fan favourite at Spurs where he scored 56 goals and provided 58 assists in 203 appearances.

In 2012-13 he was crowned Tottenham's Player of the Year and also claimed the PFA Players' Player of the Year, PFA Young Player of the Year, Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year and Premier League Player of the Season award.

He was the Premier League's most impressive player and Real Madrid were aggressive in the transfer market in bringing him in to partner Cristiano Ronaldo at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8740799/Gareth-Bale-COMPLETES-stunning-Tottenham.html
Old 17-09-2020, 02:14 PM   #32
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Akhirnya Spurs yang dapet ya..
Dalam waktu berdekatan dua berita transfer menarik nih bagi Spurs dan Fansnya.
Bale dan Reguilon.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 06:53 AM   #33
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Gareth Bale pemain yang bagus tapi bisa dibilang sudah mulai menurun dibanding saat dulu masih di EPL.
Saya justru lebih suka Harry Kane dibanding Bale, namun menarik juga jika keduanya bermain di bawah Mourinho. Harusnya sih Spurs bisa finish 5 besar lah musim ini
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 07:46 AM   #34
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Melihat rambut panjang Gareth Bale jadi langsung teringat...

Old 20-09-2020, 07:53 AM   #35
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Gareth Bale resmi kembali bergabung Tottenham Hotspur

Old 10-01-2023, 08:23 AM   #36
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Gareth Bale immediately RETIRES from football at 33, seven months after signing for LAFC and six weeks after he vowed he would not walk out on Wales, as he hints at coaching job

* Wales legend Gareth Bale has confirmed his shock retirement from football
* The 33-year-old shared an emotional message on social media on Monday
* The veteran forward admitted that the decision was 'the hardest of my career'
* In his statement, he hinted at working with the Welsh national team in the future

Wales legend Gareth Bale has confirmed his retirement from football in an emotional post on social media.

The former Real Madrid star has called to an end to his illustrious career which saw him win five Champions Leagues, three LaLigas and three Club World Cups.

The 33-year-old - who played for Southampton, Tottenham, Madrid and Los Angeles FC - penned an emotional message on s

The former Tottenham Hotspur winger shared a message, where he refused to rule out working with the Wales national team in the future, which read: 'After careful and thoughtful consideration, I announce my immediate retirement from club and international football.'

Wales legend Gareth Bale has confirmed his retirement from football in a post on social media. The legendary Welshman retires as one of the most decorated players in football history. Bale penned an emotional message to fans that described the 'hard' decision

'I feel incredibly fortunate to have realised my dream of playing the sport I love. It has truly given me some of the best moments of my life. The highest of highs over 17 seasons, that will be impossible to replicate, no matter what the next chapter has in store for me.

'From my very first touch at Southampton to my last with LAFC and everything in between, shaped a club career that I have an immense pride and gratitude for. Playing for and captaining my country 111 times has truly been a dream come true.

'To show my gratitude to all of those that have played their part along this journey, feels like an impossibility. I feel indebted to many people for helping to change my life and shape my career in a way I couldnt have ever dreamed of when I first started out at 9 years old

Bale became the second youngest player to play for Southampton after his 2006 debut. Bale moved from Southampton to Tottenham - where he became a household name

'To my previous clubs, Southampton, Tottenham, Real Madrid and finally LAFC. All of my previous managers and coaches, back room staff, team mates, all the dedicated fans, my agents, my amazing friends and family, the impact you have had is immeasurable

'My parents and my sister, without your dedication in those early days, without such a strong foundation, I wouldn't be writing this statement right now, so thank you for putting me on this path and for your unwavering support.

'My wife and my children, your love and support has carried me through. Right beside me for all the highs and lows, keeping me grounded along the way. You inspire me to be better, and to make you proud.

'So, I move on with anticipation to the next stage of my life. A time of change and transition, an opportunity for a new adventure.'

The Welshman wrote a second message addressed directly to Wales fans on Monday

The winger posted a second message shortly after, addressed to Wales fans. He said: 'To my Welsh family... My decision to retire from International football has been, by far the hardest of my career.

'How do I describe what being a part of this country and team means to me? How do I articulate the impact it has had on my life? How do I put in to words the way I felt, every single time I put on that Welsh shirt?

'My answer is that I couldn't possibly do any of those things justice, simply with words. But I know that every person involved in Welsh football, feels the magic, and is impacted in such a powerful and unique way, so I know you feel what I feel, without using any words at all.

'My journey on the international stage is one that has changed not only my life but who I am. The fortune of being Welsh and being selected to play for and captain Wales, has given me something incomparable to anything else I've experienced.

'I am honoured and humbled to have been able to play a part in the history of this incredible country, to have felt the support and passion of the red wall, and together have been to unexpected and amazing places.

'I shared a dressing room with boys that became brothers, and back room staff that became family, I played for the most incredible managers, and felt the undying support and love from the most dedicated fans in the world. Thank you to every one of you for being on this journey with me.

'So for now I am stepping back, but not away from the team that lives in me and runs through my veins. After all, the dragon on my shirt is all I need.'

Bale will retire as the nation's top goalscorer and the most capped player in Welsh history.

Bale will retired as the most capped player in Wales history - with 111 appearances in total. The Welsh winger is also the country's top goalscorer with his tally (41) just ahead of Ian Rush. Bale scored one goal for Wales during the Qatar World Cup - a penalty against the USA

The 33-year-old forged his career in England, beginning as a left-back at Southampton before earning a move to Tottenham to 2007 for £5million.

After enduring a difficult start to life in north London, failing to win in his first 24 matches, Bale shot to stardom during his six years at White Hart Lane.

His breakthrough moment came against reigning Champions League holders Inter Milan, where the young Welshman scored a hat-trick at the San Siro during a 4-3 defeat.

He went on to become one of best players in the Premier League and became just the third person in history to be crowned PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year in the same season.

His performances in north London would later earn him a world record move to Real Madrid for £85.3 million.

In his first season at the club, Bale contributed 22 goals in all competitions as he helped Madrid lift their first Champions League title for over a decade.

The Welshman would go on to win four more of the trophy, making him one of the most decorated players of all time.

Also in his first season at Madrid, Bale scored an iconic goal in the Copa Del Rey final which saw him use blistering pace to run the length of the pitch to score.

His best moment in a Madrid shirt came years later, during the 2018 Champions League final. He scored two on the day - including a breathtaking bicycle kick - to earn his side the win.

Despite his heroics on the pitch for Madrid, there were mixed feelings about his efforts at the Santiago Bernabeu and that saw him get loaned out in 2020.

Bale made a sensational return to Tottenham Hotspur eight years after leaving the club and posted an impressive return of 16 goals in 34 appearances.

Bale ended his career at MLS side Los Angeles FC but only stayed for six months

Despite this, it wasn't enough to revitalise his career in Spain and, just six months ago, the forward completed a move to MLS side Los Angeles FC.

He scored a header in the 128th minute of the MLS Cup to bring the game level and send the match to penalties. LAFC went on to win the match and their first MLS Cup.

Agent Jonathan Barnett said Bale will be remembered as the greatest British player of all time when his career achievements are considered.

Barnett said: 'Congratulations to Gareth Bale on an incredible career.

'From lighting up the Premier League and bringing fans to the edge of their seats, to his Champions League exploits and winning it all in Spain. He has given us some incredible moments that will live forever in the world of football.

'It has been an honour and a privilege to have represented Gareth, along with my father Jonathan and partner David (Manasseh) throughout his footballing journey. His long list of achievements will see his name go down in the history books as one of the greatest players to ever grace the game and the greatest British player of all time.

'We wish Gareth a happy retirement and we look forward to the next chapter.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11615297/Gareth-Bale-retires-football-Wales-Tottenham-Real-Madrid-legend-hangs-boots.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, fey777, goodfron, h-ANG, Hand_rooney, ivanzferdinand, penk22_, Rean, revald, rio vander vidic, SatriaRedArmy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku