United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 19-11-2022, 08:05 PM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anthony Elanga

'I can understand what he is saying': Anthony Elanga defends Man United team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo on his criticism of younger players... as the Portuguese superstar claims they are 'not the same' as his generation

* Anthony Elanga has defended Cristiano Ronaldo's criticism of younger players
* Ronaldo has slammed the attitude and professionalism of United's young stars
* Portuguese superstar says young footballers are 'not the same' as his generation
* Elanga understands Ronaldo's comments due to the lure of modern technology

Manchester United forward Anthony Elanga has defended team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo on his criticism of younger players during his bombshell interview with Piers Morgan.

In his explosive interview on TalkTV, the Portugal international spoke out a range of topics including his relationship with current boss Erik ten Hag, and the forward also complained that young players have it too easy and don't listen to his advice.

Elanga, 20, who made his first-team debut for United in May 2021, has publicly defended Ronaldo's comments while making it clear that himself and the Red Devils other youngsters are committed.

The Sweden international admitted that he can understand his team-mates comments and knows it is extremely different to when Ronaldo was a youngster at Old Trafford.

Elanga told Swedish outlet Aftonbladet: 'Cristiano talks about young players in general. We are a new generation. I am always 100 percent focused on what I am doing, but I can understand what he is saying.

Anthony Elanga has defended team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo on his criticism of younger players. The Sweden international admitted that he can understand his team-mates recent comments

'There are a lot of phones and a lot of technology. It's quite easy for young players to get distracted and lose focus. I always focus 100 percent on my job and what I do.

'Young players at United are listening, but I can understand what he is saying.'

He added: 'It is quite difficult. Everyone has their phones and I have friends in Manchester and in Sweden who want to find out what has happened. I don't know that myself. I only know what others have heard. Hopefully I will find out the truth.

'I try to switch off. But everyone is curious, my family is almost the worst, they always want to know. That's how it is. I might be able to say more after I get back to the club team and find out what actually happened.'

Elanga, who has made 13 appearances in total this campaign, was also quizzed on Ronaldo's impact at Old Trafford.

The Swedish forward was also quizzed on Ronaldo's impact at Old Trafford since his return. His comments come after Ronaldo claiming youngsters are not the same as his generation

'He has helped me a lot not only on the pitch but off it as well. He is an inspiration, not only to me but to all the young players at United. Sometimes it’s just me and him at the gym.'

He added: 'When I’m with him, he hasn’t changed. He is still Cristiano Ronaldo to me. He has helped me a lot.'

Elanga's comments come off the back of Ronaldo's criticism of United's younger players in his explosive interview earlier this week.

'I don't think that they don't respect the more experienced players or the older players, but they live in a different era. I can say that for my kid that's 12 years old, the mentality is not the same.

'Their hunger [is different]. I think they have things more easily, everything's easy, they don't suffer - and they don't care.

'I don't mean only a few in Manchester United, but all the teams in all leagues in the world, the youngsters are not the same of my generation. But you cannot blame them, because it's part of the life and the new generation, the new technologies that distract them.

'They listen but this is why we have two ears, as you listen from one side and they go away from another side.

'It doesn't surprise me. But in the same way it's a shame because if they have the best examples in front of your eyes, and if they don't at least copy what you did.

'For me, it's kind of weird, because I remember when I was 18, 19, 20, I always looked to see the best players in Van Nistelrooy, Ferdinand, Roy Keane, and Giggs - this is why I have the success that I have and longevity.

'I take care of my body, my mentality, my head, because I see these guys and I learn from them.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11444365/Anthony-Elanga-defends-Man-United-team-mate-Cristiano-Ronaldo-criticism-younger-players.html
Old 03-12-2022, 04:00 PM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ELANGA EXPLAINS IMPORTANCE OF SPAIN CAMP

Manchester United forward Anthony Elanga believes the upcoming winter training camp in Spain will be vital for those Reds who aren’t involved in the World Cup.

United leave for Andalusia on Saturday, with the squad set to enjoy a week of warmer-weather work based around two friendlies, against Cadiz on 7 November and Real Betis three days later. Both are available to watch live on MUTV.

With 13 Reds, plus loan players Hannibal and Alex Telles, taking part in Qatar, Elanga sees it as a good opportunity to get minutes into the legs of those who have stayed home and not been involved in competitive action since the dramatic 2-1 win over Fulham almost three weeks ago.

“It will be really important, because obviously the ones who are going to the World Cup are getting their fitness in by playing and training, so it’s only right we do the same,” Elanga told club media.

“We can’t afford to rest, because we’ve got some games coming up at Christmas and we’ve got to be ready for them. We’ve got to keep this going.”

As Anthony alludes to, United are back in action just three days after the 18 December World Cup final, as we welcome Burnley to Old Trafford for a Carabao Cup fourth-round tie.

Depending on the progress of our players at the World Cup, it remains to be seen what sort of squad Erik ten Hag will have to work with for the visit of Vincent Kompany’s Championship high-flyers.

But Elanga feels it’s important for everyone to be prepared if they're called upon, with the Premier League season resuming with another M16 outing the following Tuesday, against Nottingham Forest.

“I feel like you’ve always got to be ready,” he continued. “Regardless of whether you’re going [to the World Cup] or not, regardless of whether you’re starting or not, you’ve always got to be ready.

“You can’t be thinking too much. When you get the opportunity, take it, and see where that takes you.”

While the domestic campaign has been put on hold and is firmly at the back of the popular agenda at the moment, everyone can look forward to a busy second half of the season.

United still have 24 top-flight fixtures to play, and can now add an Emirates FA Cup date to a packed early 2023 schedule which also takes in a home-and-away Europa League tie with Barcelona.

“It’s going to be crazy, the amount of games that are going to be played this season,” Elanga said, when reminded that there is still lots of football ahead in 2022/23.

“On top of that, we’ve got Euros qualifiers [for Sweden] next year, Euros qualifiers in June, so the season is going to be stacked with games.”

The Cadiz and Real Betis matches will be shown live on MUTV, which can be accessed via the Man Utd app on the iOS App Store or Google Play Store, on ManUtd.com or via the following connected TV platforms; Samsung Smart TVs, Android TV, LG Smart TVs, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku TV and Xbox.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2022, 08:29 PM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Everton chase loan move for Manchester United winger Anthony Elanga, but face stiff competition and wait on Old Trafford club bringing in new forward before Swede can leave

* Anthony Elanga has struggled for regular game time at Old Trafford this season
* He is being chased by Frank Lampard's Everton, who hopes for a loan deal
* United are keen to bring in a new forward before allowing Elanga to leave
* They faced another setback today after Liverpool beat them to sign Cody Gakpo

Everton are among a number of clubs keen to sign Manchester United winger Anthony Elanga on loan.

However, United will not let the Sweden international depart without bringing forwards in and are limited to loans this window.

Erik ten Hag's side are yet to replace Cristiano Ronaldo after his controversial exit, and appear to be running out of options after missing out on Cody Gakpo, who looks set to join Liverpool.

Joao Felix has been heavily linked with the club as a potential attacking option, but the move is far from set in stone with Chelsea also keen on the Atletico Madrid star.

Elanga may be unwilling to hang around, though, as he is understood to be growing frustrated at his peripheral role under Erik Ten Hag.

Despite the fact Jadon Sancho has been out of contention, teenager Alejandro Garnacho has been preferred in the first team.

Anthony Elanga has struggled to nail down a regular starting spot at Old Trafford. Despite this, Erik ten Hag is unwilling to let the winger go until he brings in a new forward. Despite this, Erik ten Hag is unwilling to let the winger go until he brings in a new forward. Frank Lampard is keen to bring the Sweden international to Everton in January

The Sweden international did make it on to the pitch in United's 3-0 win over Nottingham Forest on Tuesday, but came on 20 minutes after Garnacho as he came on with five minutes to go.

For Everton, manager Frank Lampard wants a winger and striker but will have to work within the loan market.

He was keen to sign Elanga last summer and is open to a deal in January. They won't be alone with a number of Premier League sides asking about the 20-year old situation.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11577703/Everton-chase-loan-Manchester-United-winger-Anthony-Elanga-face-stiff-competition.html
Old 17-01-2023, 08:30 AM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Borussia Dortmund want to sign Man United winger Anthony Elanga on loan with the Swedish star open to moving abroad to get more minutes despite interest from Everton... but Erik ten Hag is yet to decide on sanctioning the switch

* Anthony Elanga has found it hard to start games for Manchester United this term
* Borussia Dortmund want to sign player on loan - he is open to moving abroad
* Everton also interested in signing Elanga who has fallen down the pecking order
* Teenager Alejandro Garnacho has surged ahead of the Swede in first team plans

Manchester United winger Anthony Elanga is wanted by Borussia Dortmund.

The Sweden international is open to moving abroad despite interest from Everton also.

United manager Erik ten Hag has still to decide whether to sanction loans for Elanga and Facundo Pellistri, who is wanted by Valencia and Watford.

Elanga, 20, is eager to gain more game time following the emergence of Alejandro Garnacho.

United maintain Scott McTominay is part of Ten Hag's plans despite interest from Newcastle earlier in the window.

Elanga may be unwilling to hang around at Old Trafford as he is understood to be growing frustrated at his peripheral role under Erik Ten Hag.

Anthony Elanga has fallen out of favour at Manchester United and down the pecking order. He has been afforded time off the bench but has struggled to put together a consistent run of starts. The Swede prospered under former United boss Ralf Rangnick but has not featured as much for Ten Hag

The Swede prospered under former United boss Ralf Rangnick and has racked up an impressive 47 appearances already for the Red Devils.

However, this season he has started just five matches under Ten Hag with 18-year-old Garnacho having gone ahead of him in the pecking order.

Despite Sancho being out of the picture, having not played for United since before the World Cup, Elanga has struggled for starts under Ten Hag.

Borussia Dortmund have a record of developing young players who they then sell on for huge profits. Jude Bellingham, who is rumoured to be a United target, is one such example of the club's ability to harness talent.

The German giants currently sit sixth in the Bundesliga, two points off Frankfurt in fourth and a further nine back from leaders Bayern Munich.

They face Chelsea in the last-16 of the Champions League, with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Christian Pulisic potentially going up against their former side.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11642021/Borussia-Dortmund-rival-Everton-loan-deal-Anthony-Elanga.html
awal musim dikasih kesempatan sama ETH namun tidak tampil bagus seperti di era Rangnick, kalah apik dengan penampilan Garnacho yg terus dipercaya sama ETH. boleh lah dilepas ke Dortmund, 'pelicin' buat melepas Bellingham

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 4
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, rio vander vidic, zudomiriku