United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 02-07-2019, 10:10 AM   #281
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marcus Rashford

'It hurts every day to see where we are now': Marcus Rashford determined to drag Manchester United back to the top as he targets Champions League glory after signing new contract

* Marcus Rashford has agreed new four-year deal to remain at Manchester United
* The striker wants to help his boyhood club return to the top of the table
* Rashford also hailed the positive impact of new coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Marcus Rashford admitted Manchester United's current plight 'hurts every day' as he vowed to help restore the club's former glory after agreeing a new four-year deal with the option of an extra year.

Rashford will receive a basic wage of more than £200,000 per week at Old Trafford, with bonuses taking his salary up to £300,000.

The 21-year-old enjoyed his best Premier League scoring campaign last season with 10 goals and, after a disappointing sixth-place league finish, wants to see his side return to the Champions League.

He told The Times: 'It is a huge sense of pride and a huge feeling for me to sign the contract.

'Manchester United are one big family. Some clubs don't have that — it's just a football club. That's why Manchester United are more than a football club to me.

'Me being a fan changes the emotional side of it. Say we lose a game, it affects me more than it should because I'm a fan.

'It hurts every day to see where we are now, [compared] to where we've been in the past. I use that pain as motivation. It makes me more determined to put the club back where they belong.

'There's nothing I want more than to see the club winning the Premier League again, winning the Champions League again. Everybody here deserves much, much more than what we're giving them right now, not only the fans, the club itself. They don't deserve to be where they are now.

'As players, we're the ones who have the opportunity to try and forget about the past five, six years and put the club back on track.'

England striker Marcus Rashford has signed a new Manchester United contract until 2023. Rashford will be looking to usher in a new era of glory for the Premier League giants. The striker praised the positive impact of boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer around the club

Since scoring a brace on his first-team debut against Midtjylland in February 2016, Rashford has made 170 appearances for the Old Trafford side and found the net 45 times.

At just 21 he has already played under three managers, but insisted that current boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was capable of delivering success.

He identified the former United striker's high-level playing career as key to his positive impact around the club.

Rashford said: 'He just gets it. He understands. He's been a player here. He knows how we may feel in certain moments because he's been there himself.

'The fact that he understands us way more than a normal manager is why he's fitted in straight away.'

Despite a poor campaign last time out and increasing competition in the league, Rashford urged patience in correcting the club's course, admitting success would take several years to return.

'That's what drives me every day. If I didn't believe it, I wouldn't be waking up every morning and giving 100 per cent to try and put the club back where they belong. I believe in the players, the staff and the manager.

'The players have the faith in the manager now. If we're going to do it, now's the time. We're looking forward to the new season. One season is not going to change it. It can take two or three seasons but I feel we're ready to take the first step, and really start showing people that we are Manchester United.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7201015/Marcus-Rashford-determined-drag-Manchester-United-signing-new-contract.html
Old 01-08-2019, 09:45 AM   #282
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It's never been my aim to be a No 9': Marcus Rashford wants to be the 'ultimate forward' for Manchester United as he gets set to do battle with incoming Juventus star Paulo Dybala

* Marcus Rashford is ready to play anywhere in Manchester United's attack
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's attacking options are expected to change in next week
* The manager wants a more fluid forward line capable of inter-changing
* Rashford is happy to operate in both a wide and central role at Old Trafford

Marcus Rashford is ready to play anywhere in Manchester United's attack this season to turn himself into the 'ultimate forward'.

United's attacking options are expected to change before they kick off the season against Chelsea as they look to offload Romelu Lukaku to Juventus or Inter Milan and sign Juve's Paulo Dybala as his replacement.

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants a more fluid forward line capable of inter-changing, and has used both Rashford and Anthony Martial as the centre-forward in a 4-2-3-1 formation in pre-season.

Rashford, who played on the left in a 1-0 win over against Kristiansund in Oslo on Tuesday night, is happy to operate in both a wide and central role to become a more rounded player.

'It's never been my aim to be a No 9,' he said. 'It's about being able to adapt and play in different positions and to be the ultimate forward. I think I can score goals from all positions and I think that's something that's shared among the forwards.

'That's important. If one person is scoring all the goals you get a different feeling as a team than if all the forwards are contributing. It's definitely a good feeling and it keeps us all on our toes.'

Solskjaer criticised United's finishing against his hometown club after they had more than 30 shots in Oslo but had to rely on an injury-time penalty from Juan Mata to maintain their 100 per cent record in pre-season.

Marcus Rashford is ready to play anywhere in Manchester United's attack this season. Rashford says he is happy to operate in both a wide and central role for United this year. United's attacking options are expected to change with a move for Paulo Dybala in the offing

'We've still got a lot of work to do but we're improving in training every day,' added Rashford. 'It feels like the team is improving which is the most important thing. We're concentrating on ourselves and keep trying to take steps forward.

'I can still sharpen up a bit more. That's normal, it's more about wanting to get the right amount of work load in. Fitness has improved and the patterns of play we've been working on are starting to come out in the games. That's the important thing.'

A number of academy players have shone for United on tour this summer, with Mason Greenwood, Angel Gomes, Tahith Chong and Axel Tuanzebe all impressing.

New signings Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Dan James, both 21, have also made strong starts to their United careers.

The hope at Old Trafford is that United are finally rediscovering their attacking identity under Solskjaer as they prepare to face Chelsea and Wolves in their first two league games.

'The identity is there,' said Rashford. 'It doesn't leave, you just have to find it within yourself. We have to come together as a team to show people what we're capable of.

'This season especially I think we have to concentrate on ourselves and playing like we're enjoying our football.

'We're in an exciting position. There are a lot of young players and there are a lot of hungry players and I think that's important. Hopefully we can take this momentum into the season. Training is still a big thing for me. We have to keep improving.

'It's definitely a tough start. It's the start of the season and we're raring to go. Everyone is looking forward to that.

'We've got one more game (against AC Milan on Saturday) where we can really put a shift in. We'll be in good condition when the season starts.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7305489/Man-United-news-Marcus-Rashford-wants-ultimate-forward.html
Old 11-08-2019, 01:03 AM   #283
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

RASHFORD IN UNITED REVIEW: I GIVE MY LIFE FOR THE CLUB

In an interview with United Review, our historic match programme at Old Trafford, Marcus Rashford outlines just how excited and passionate he feels about the future at Manchester United.

The homegrown hero is set for his fifth season as a first-team player, which begins on Sunday when the Reds host Chelsea in the Premier League at 16:30 BST.

It has been a busy summer for Marcus, after signing a new long-term contract with his lifelong club and featuring in all six of the pre-season fixtures.

Now, the popular 21-year-old is feeling optimistic and focused on the challenges posed by the campaign to come. With a young, hungry and ambitious squad, he feels that success will be achieved.

“I think it’s a very exciting moment,” says Rashford in Sunday's United Review, which can be bought at Old Trafford and also online.

“For me it was just about getting the new contract out of the way and solidifying that I’m here for the club. It’s about getting the club back to where it belongs, what everybody knows Manchester United are.

“I give my life for the club and that’s the most important thing. For me, when you’re in a squad with a lot of young players who share the same ambition and have the same drive, I can only see us succeeding.

“It might take us some time, but if we all stick to the game plan, work collectively as a team, and we’ve got a good manager who knows the club and who shares the same ambition, who knows what we can achieve?

“It’s not just me,” continues Marcus. “There’s a group of young players together and we can start to become what we decide to become. That’s an important thing to me: that we can start to help the younger ones coming through. It’s all part and parcel of growing up in a United shirt. It’s just the next step.”

While Rashford has established himself as an experienced member of the squad, it is easy to forget he is still just 21 and developing all aspects of his game.

“For me it’s just about becoming the guy that’s responsible and reliable,” says the Wythenshawe-born striker. “I feel like that’s the next step for me.

“Everything goes in order of the way it should be done. I remember these similar steps when I first went into the Under-18s and it takes you a season to grow into that standard of football. Before you know it, you’re one of the leaders there and you take responsibility on the pitch. Now I’m in that situation for the first team.”

Rashford's achievements at 21 are remarkable, having made 170 appearances for United, played in the Champions League,won three major trophies and featured in two major international tournaments with England.

Marcus wants to grow from those experiences in 2019/20 and feels more ready than ever to succeed at Old Trafford.

“It’s about putting those experiences together now,” he explains. “That’s how you know the way forward. Right now I feel like mentally and physically I’m more prepared to do it than in the past, especially physically.

“I remember at the beginning of last season, my legs were so tight and tired. We hadn’t had much rest and it was tough trying to start the season off quickly. With the same amount of rest this year we’ve been able to schedule training, it’s been a lot more individualised and I feel a lot better for it.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 09:17 AM   #284
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'hands Marcus Rashford 20-goal target this season' after netting brace in emphatic Chelsea victory

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has set Marcus Rashford 20-goal target this season
* Rashford's never scored more than 13 goals across all competitions in a season
* Manchester United manager has been working with the striker on his movement
* The 21-year-old scored a brace in the 4-0 victory over Chelsea on Sunday

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has set Marcus Rashford the challenge of scoring 20 goals in all competitions for Manchester United this season.

The 21-year-old got his season off to a flying start by scoring a brace in the 4-0 win over Chelsea on Sunday and Solskjaer is keen for Rashford to find his feet consistently in front of goal.

Rashford has never scored more than 13 goals across all competitions in a season for United but Solskjaer believes he can achieve the 20-goal mark after handing him the target last week, according to The Sun.

Rashford got his season off to a flying start as he broke the deadlock against Chelsea. Rashford has been handed the target of scoring 20 goals this season by Solskjaer

The Norwegian boss has reportedly been working with the England international on his movement in and around the box as he looks to rely on Rashford following the departure of Romelu Lukaku.

Rashford got his first goal of the season from the penalty spot after he was brought down inside the area during the first half on Sunday.

He calmly dispatched it to give United the lead but it was his second goal that will have pleased Solskjaer.

Following a delightful lofted through-ball from Paul Pogba, Rashford brought it down perfectly before slotting it past Kepa Arrizabalaga in the Chelsea goal to make it 3-0 to the Red Devils after the restart.

United went on to win the season-opener in emphatic fashion after Daniel James rounded off the scoring by netting an emotional fourth on his debut.

United now face a tough trip to Wolves next Monday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7354205/Manchester-United-news-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-hands-Marcus-Rashford-20-goal-target-season.html
krn skrg Rashford jadi striker utama & gak dirotasi kyk musim lalu (krn masiih ada Lukaku) kayaknya target 20 gol bisa tercapai, terlebih kalo performa vs Chelsea bisa terus ditampilkan setiap dimainkan
Old 15-08-2019, 09:45 AM   #285
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I think it has definitely brought us together': Marcus Rashford says Man United's disappointing 2018-19 season has made them stronger this term

* Manchester United finished sixth last season after a difficult campaign
* Jose Mourinho was sacked in December after a poor start to 2018-19 season
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side beat Chelsea 4-0 at Old Trafford on Sunday

Marcus Rashford believes Manchester United will be stronger this season because of their struggles in 2018-19.

Jose Mourinho was sacked before Christmas and while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer led a brief revival, United tailed away and won just two of their final 12 games, finishing sixth.

A thumping 4-0 win over Chelsea has hinted at better things to come this term, and Rashford insists the experience of last season can only help.

Marcus Rashford believes Manchester United will be stronger because of last year's struggles

'Looking back, I think it has definitely brought us together,' the striker told fanzine United Review.

'I just feel like we all understand that we can't start this season like we started and ended last season.

'The middle bit of the season was Manchester United and that's how we have to aim to be every day.

'Let's not forget that at Christmas, no-one expected us to get anywhere near the top four in the Premier League.

'So going from that position, to the position we found ourselves in, then just missing out, it was tough.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7356097/Man-United-news-Marcus-Rashford-believes-disappointing-2018-19-team-stronger.html
Old 19-08-2019, 09:44 AM   #286
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Marcus Rashford 'in same finishing lessons as Cristiano Ronaldo as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer aims to make him his main goal threat at Manchester United'

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants Marcus Rashford to score more goals this season
* Rashford is undergoing intense finishing sessions to improve his movement
* The 21-year-old started the season by scoring two goals against Chelsea

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford is undergoing the same finishing lessons that turned Cristiano Ronaldo into a prolific goalscorer at Old Trafford.

Rashford is likely to alternate with Anthony Martial as United's lone striker this season having been primarily used in a wide role since his breakthrough at Old Trafford.

Last season he scored 17 goals in 54 appearances in all competitions for club and country, but Solskjaer wants him to add more goals to his game.

The 21-year-old started the season with two goals as United beat Chelsea 4-0 on Sunday and his form in front of goal is said to be the product of intense finishing sessions.

The Daily Mirror have reported that United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is working with Rashford to improve his movement and get him to attempt more one and two touch finishes.

Solskjaer has also encouraged he England international to position himself more centrally before shooting at goal.

Ronaldo, one of Rashford's childhood heroes, underwent a similar training regime before developing into one of the most prolific goalscorers in football history.

The Juventus forward worked with former United coach Rene Meulensteen on improving his conversion rate in front of goal during his time at Old Trafford.

Meulensteen gave him videos of great goalscorers from United's past to study, such as Solskjaer, Dwight Yorke, Andy Cole and Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Rashford will hope Ronaldo's methods have the same impact on his game as he prepares to take on Wolves at Molineux on Sunday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7367781/Marcus-Rashford-finishing-lessons-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html
Old 26-08-2019, 10:24 AM   #287
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Marcus Rashford subjected to racist abuse on Twitter after missing penalty in Manchester United's defeat by Crystal Palace... just days after Paul Pogba was abused on social media

* Marcus Rashford missed a second half penalty in 2-1 defeat by Crystal Palace
* The striker was racially abused on social media just seconds after the miss
* The abuse comes in the same week Paul Pogba was also the victim of racis

Marcus Rashford was racially abused on Twitter after missing a penalty in Manchester United's 2-1 defeat to Crystal Palace.

Rashford hit the post from 12 yards after Scott McTominay was tripped inside the box in the second half when United were 1-0 down.

Moments later, a flurry of sickening racist tweets were directed at Rashford in anger at his failure to convert from the spot.

Marcus Rashford saw his penalty hit the post in Man United's 2-1 defeat by Crystal Palace. Moments after his penalty miss, a barrage of racist tweets were aimed at the 21-year-old. Rashford was called a n***** by several accounts, days after Paul Pogba was racially abused

The England international was called a n***** by multiple accounts, just days after Paul Pogba was racially abused on Twitter after his penalty miss against Wolves.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was made aware of the racism after the game and hit out at those responsible.

'It needs to stop. I am lost for words. We keep having all these campaigns and people keeping hiding behind fake identities.'

United released a statement earlier this week condemning the tweets, while Twitter also promised to meet the club in a bid to stop it happening again.

'This is a societal issue and requires a societal response. This is why we maintain a dialogue with both the PFA and Kick It Out and are committed to working together to address abusive online and racist behaviour across the industry.'

Anti-discrimination campaigners, Kick It Out, also urged 'decisive action' to resolve the issue.

'The vile racist abuse on social media continued today. This problem will not go away and needs decisive action - that's what we'll be making clear to Twitter when we meet,' a statement read.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7390829/Manchester-United-news-Marcus-Rashford-subjected-RACIST-abuse-Twitter.html
Old 07-09-2019, 07:23 AM   #288
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Owen: Sebagai Striker, Rashford Tak Punya Insting Membunuh
Putra Rusdi K - detikSport

Manchester - Michael Owen menilai Marcus Rashford tak punya naluri pembunuh di kotak penalti.. Ini terjadi karena posisi asli Rashford bukanlah penyerang.

Penampilan Rashford dalam beberapa musim terakhir bersama Manchester United dan timnas Inggris membuat kagum Owen. Legenda Inggris ini merasa pemain 21 tahun ini memiliki skill olah bola yang lebih baik darinya

Namun Owen merasa ada satu kekurangan Rashford yang membuatnya sulit untuk menjadi mesin gol Setan Merah. Rashford dianggapnya tak memiliki naluri sebagai pembunuh di depan gawang lawan.

Selama kariernya, Rashford rata-rata cuma mencetak 12 gol per musim sejak debut pada 2015 lalu. Statistik terbaiknya adalah saat membuat 10 di Premier League musim lalu.

"Saya tidak berpikir mencetak gol adalah apa yang dia inginkan," kata Owen tentang Rashford dikutip dari Telegraph.

"Saya menilai performa secara keseluruhan, terkait kontribusi untuk gol, assist, semuanya. Dia pemain lebih baik dari saya," sambungnya.

"Dia memiliki sentuhan dan skill luar biasa yang tidak pernah saya miliki. Namun dia tidak memiliki naluri pembunuh seperti yang saya miliki."

"Hal ini membuat saya hanya sekadar kagum. Pemain seperti Robbie Fowler, Sergio Aguero atau Harry Kane - orang-orang ini punya hasrat untuk mencetak gol. Saya pikir dia tidak memilikinya."

Owen juga menambahkan bahwa naluri untuk mencetak gol tumbuh secara alami dan bukanlah hasil dari latihan. Rashford tak memiliki hal tersebut karena saat di tim junior, produk akademi MU ini tak benar-benar ingin menjadi ujung tombak.

"Anda bisa melatih soal penyelesaian akhir. Namun, saya merasa itu tak bisa dilakukan untuk menambah naluri gol dan bagaimana hal tersebut bisa terbentuk," tuturnya menambahkan.

"Aku tahu Rashford tidak pernah menjadi penyerang tengah semasa kecil. Dia selalu ingin bermain melebar atau sebagai pemain nomor 10. Saya tahu pelatihnya di akademi MU selalu mendorongnya untuk menggiring bola dan masuk ke kotak penalti untuk mencetak gol.

"Itu bukan murni keinginannya. Dia selalu berada di luar kotak penalti, punya skill dan segala sesuatu yang lainnya. Dia akan selalu mencetak jumlah gol yang lumayan. Dia benar-benar pemain yang sangat berbakat.

"Namun ketika Anda menyebut Aguero, ia adalah seorang berdarah dingin yang terus-menerus memikirkan gol. Saya tidak berpikir (Rashford memilikinya)," jelas pria 39 tahun ini
Old 07-09-2019, 06:06 PM   #289
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Rashford: Tekanan Tanda Orang Ingin Lihat Kita Sukses
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

Jakarta - MarcusRashford menanggapi dengan baik tekanan yang mengarah kepadanya. Dia merasa tekanan adalah bukti bahwa orang mengharapkannya sukses.

Rashford belum mencetak gol untuk Manchester United di tiga laga terakhir. Dua sejauh ini baru mencetak dua gol pada laga pembuka Liga Inggris musim ini melawan Chelsea.

Di level tim nasional, Rashford juga dinilai kurang gereget dalam hal mencetak gol. Pemain 21 tahun itu bahkan baru melesakkan tujuh gol dari 32 penampilan.

Rashford kini mendapat sorotan lantaran belum ada lagi gol yang dia ciptakan. Bahkan, Michael Owen menilai hasrat mencetak gol Rashford kalah dari Robbie Fowler, Sergio Aguero atau Harry Kane .

"Apakah Inggris belum memiliki tekanan selama berapa tahun? Jadi, fakta bahwa kami mendapat sedikit tekanan sekarang, apakah Anda menggunakannya sebagai negatif atau positif? Bagi saya, ini positif dalam segala hal," kata Rashford seperti dikutip dari Mirror.

"Jika kamu tidak memiliki tekanan untuk melangkah jauh dalam turnamen, maka apakah kamu benar-benar diharapkan untuk memenangkannya?" sambungnya.

"Bagi saya, saya tidak berpikir ada yang mengharapkan Anda untuk memenangkan kompetisi jika fans tuan rumah tidak menekan Anda untuk melangkah sejauh mungkin," tegasnya.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:48 AM   #290
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He could find himself cast as the modern-day Theo Walcott': Manchester United and England striker Marcus Rashford warned to find his best position by Stan Collymore

* Marcus Rashford regularly swaps between central striker and wide forward role
* Stan Collymore has urged him to find his best position for both club and country
* Collymore used Theo Walcott as example of a player who failed to fulfill potential

Marcus Rashford is in danger of becoming the next Theo Walcott if he can't nail down his best position, according to Stan Collymore.

Rashford, 21 years of age, currently finds himself swapping between the central striker role and the wide forward position for both Manchester United and England.

And Collymore believes that is holding the United youngster back in his pursuit for glory, using Walcott as an example of a player who had huge ability but didn't realise his potential.

Marcus Rashford has yet to nail down his best position for both Man United and England. English forward Theo Walcott failed to fulfill his huge potential for both club and country

'If Rashford isn't careful then, sooner rather than later, he is going to find himself cast as the modern-day Theo Walcott,' Collymore, who earned three caps for England, told The Mirror.

'Someone who isn't seen as an out-and-out winger or straight-up No 9 but a Jack of all trades as a forward and master of none.

'That's why now is the perfect time for him to decide whether that's the way he wants to go. Or would he rather be a player who lives or dies as a No 9.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7446941/Marcus-Rashford-warned-best-position-Stan-Collymore.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 98
Aba_MaczUnited, AbdoelWhae, adnantsaqib69, adrieee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, andi abdul, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, asby_ansya, axlfaris, B4YU, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, braausasda9593, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, der_emperor, dzulbeid, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fey777, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, Gothic, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hasyim arif, HenryRooney07, hombreng, id4y, ImranImoh30, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kuncahyo dicky, lauraniza, Legolash, Lila, mfikri19, Muhammad Nizar, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, Taufik_Liem, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, united7, Van_Munandar, victory II, wazza_ampuh, widhyraditya_, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan