United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 12-03-2019, 11:55 PM   #251
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Jesse Lingard

OLD SCHOOL! LINGARD REVISITS HIS FORMER PRIMARY

Jesse Lingard recently paid a visit to St. Margaret's Primary, where he enjoyed his first taste of school life in his home town of Warrington back in the day.

Inside United tagged along to witness the down-to-earth 26-year-old spread smiles, joy and laughter as he surprised and delighted the school's youngsters... even if he did flash them a few yellow and red cards!

“It’s been a long time,” he reflected, as we edged closer to the destination and some of our no.14’s earliest memories began to flood back.

“I was nervous at first. I think everyone is,” he added, recalling his first steps into the schoolyard as an infant, over two decades ago. “But once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature.

“It was just pure enjoyment, being there every day with my friends. I don’t think I ever missed a day! I was always 100 per cent record attendance. Over the years, I’ve always wanted to go back, sit back and just reminisce about the good times. Of course it might have changed by now, but just to be back there and get that feeling of being a kid again – you can’t beat that.”

The pupils – who include Jesse’s little sister – did not yet know the Academy graduate was visiting, so there was an element of stealth involved.

Manchester United Foundation staff took a select group of 20-30 kids through some activities, to distract them from the menagerie of cameras, microphones and press folk scattered across the back of the hall. As Jesse entered, passing the multicoloured climbing frames and gymnastic equipment, the youngsters erupted. Within seconds, however, they were stunned into an awed silence, as Lingard sat down on a PE bench for a chat.

The pupils asked him, “What was your favourite subject?” and “What’s your best memory of school?”, before listening with rapt attention to the replies. Then, it was time for some fun. Sadly there could be no football, due to Jesse’s injury against PSG just days earlier, but in its place was that old classic, benchball – with our hero given the refereeing gig, and some obligatory yellow and red cards.

There were deafening cheers as the contest began, with Lingard in his element, imparting fun and humour at every turn. He pretended to dish out a yellow to a kid who excitedly tried to intercept the ball upon its return to the match official, and channeled his inner Mike Dean with some ridiculously dramatic signalling. Breathless excitement filled the air, as the kids with their giddy grins sat down to listen to Jesse's interview with Inside United...

Welcome back to St Margaret’s, Jesse! What was your first emotion upon walking into that school hall again?
“It just brought back so many memories. My time here, it was a great time. It brought back so much, and it was great seeing quite a few staff and the pupils. I’m looking at this classroom now and thinking, ‘Did I actually sit in here?!’ I feel old! I can’t even sit on this chair!”

How would you describe yourself as a primary school student?
“I was a good student; I liked to learn. I always wanted to better myself and was a hard worker. I knew that if I didn’t make it at football I had to have something to fall back on, so I knew I had to work hard.”

Favourite lesson?
“I liked English, writing long paragraphs and opening up! I always used to like science work and doing different scientific things. Looking forward to the future, you never know, I could be a scientific genius in years to come!”

Were there any other games you enjoyed playing?
“Rounders. PE, I used to be the king at rounders! We used to do a lot of running-type things, especially on sports day. I was up with the fastest in the year.”

Who did you pretend to be on the playground?
“Everyone! Giggsy, Cantona sometimes. We had little polo shirts and I always had my collar up when I was playing. Good days.”

Who was the hardest kid in your year?
“This is going way back now, this! We had a girl called Siobhan and she was like six foot tall. Imagine being six foot at eight! She used to swing us round in the playground. I was tiny and she used to just grab me and swing me round!”

Which teacher had the scariest hairdryer?
“There were quite a few hairdryers flying about, but I just made sure that, personally, I wasn’t in any of that! But I’ve not got a single bad word to say about a single teacher. They respected me and I respected them.”

How did you balance your school and your football?
“Quite well. Back then it was Tuesdays and Thursdays we used to train, so after school we’d go home, get changed, have a bit of food and then go straight down the motorway to Manchester. I was very patient and obviously United told me to be patient. I listened to the words of the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson. He always said I was a late developer, so ‘be patient and your time will come’.”

What do people say to you around Warrington?
“I come quite often. I come to see my mum, my nana and granddad. My little sister goes this school. She’s here right now, and she should be in class! But it’s a small town. To have someone break through and play professional football is great. I think I’m well respected, and I respect the community.”

What message would you give to everyone else reading this, in terms of enjoying what they do and taking things seriously?
“You have to take school seriously. That’s what United drilled into me. Not everyone makes it as a footballer but as long as you get good grades, you can go and get whatever job you want. But if it’s not in sport, enjoy it.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 01:03 AM   #252
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

WHY UNITED MUST BELIEVE AGAINST BARCELONA

When Manchester United took on Barcelona for the right to compete in the 2008 Champions League final in Moscow, there was a mosaic displayed by the fans at Old Trafford.

Its simple instruction read: ‘Believe’. At the time, this was not a difficult thing to do. Yes, the Catalan club were formidable opponents, with the great Lionel Messi wreaking havoc on a regular basis. But United were closing in on another Premier League title and, in the previous campaign, we had been knocked out in the last four of Europe’s elite competition by AC Milan, only after our exertions the previous weekend in virtually wrapping up another league triumph at Everton.

Fast forward some 11 years and there is no escaping the fact that the overall picture is different. Appearing at this stage of the Champions League is a completely new experience for much of the squad, even somebody like Jesse Lingard.

The 26-year-old may have appeared in a World Cup semi-final for England but the last time United reached the last eight in the premier domestic competition in Europe was back in 2014, during David Moyes’s tenure.

In those ties against Bayern Munich, David De Gea, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling and Antonio Valencia all played a part. Ashley Young came off the bench in the 1-1 draw at Old Trafford. So, at least, there is some experience at the back.

However, going forward is a different matter. Yes, our successful Europa League run in 2017 should be useful but the truth is even Romelu Lukaku, for all his pedigree of scoring goals at all levels, is completely new to this stage of the competition.

Whether or not that is an issue remains to be seen. There is much to be said about the fearlessness of youth, being able to shut out the intense pressure and writing your own history. Lingard, of course, is no longer a youngster but he is aware this is new territory for him and many of his colleagues.

“I don’t think I have [experienced this] myself,” he told us in an interview that will appear in United Review, the official matchday programme. “It’s a new experience with more pressure but we’re ready to handle that and ready to relish these big games.

”I think that is where sometimes we might have lacked a little bit – in belief and confidence to think we can win this game. We’ve done it in the past, beaten good teams in the past, so I think, going into every game, we should be 100 per cent confident of winning. We’ve got to believe. We’ve got to have that faith we can go even further and as far as we can in the competition.

“Anything is possible. We’ve got to believe. We have that self-confidence to go out and win games.

”I mean I enjoy the big games. We’re Manchester United so we take these big games and look at them tactically, try to find their weaknesses and go and try to exploit them. Like I’ve said, we take it all in and just enjoy big games and go out to play with a smile on our faces.”

Winning at Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain this season takes some doing. It should fuel anybody’s belief that eliminating the runaway leaders of La Liga, with an older, wiser and even better Messi in their ranks, is not beyond the realms of possibility.

If you take a look at the team that finished the tie at the Parc des Princes, it really was proof that fortune favours the brave. Diogo Dalot, Tahith Chong and Mason Greenwood all came off the bench and were all teenagers at the time. As crazy as it sounds, Mason hadn’t even begun his teenage years when we faced Bayern in 2014.

So there must be a sense that this squad can genuinely achieve anything in a knockout tournament that has already had more than its fair share of surprises this season, let alone in previous editions.

Barcelona will be formidable opponents. A Champions League quarter-final has been overdue and is valuable to further the development of our players. But there is no reason why everyone associated with the club should not believe that we can go even further in this year’s competition.

www.manutd.com
Old 13-05-2019, 06:41 AM   #253
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINGARD: WE’LL BE READY NEXT YEAR

Jesse Lingard has said Manchester United will be ready for the 2019/20 season despite ending the current campaign in a disappointing manner.

The Reds went down 2-0 to Cardiff City on Sunday afternoon, with Nathaniel Mendez-Laing’s brace ensuring Neil Warnock’s men came away with all three points.

The defeat also means United finished sixth in the table, a performance Jesse knows is simply not good enough for a club of our stature.

“It’s disappointing,” Lingard told MUTV after the game. “We’re looking forward to next season, we’ll regroup and come back stronger.

“It’s hard for everyone: fans, staff, players, everyone associated with the club. It’s not where we need to be. Manchester United deserves to be at the top and that’s where we need to be. It takes a lot of hard work, dedication and focus.”

While Jesse was left frustrated with our performance on Sunday, and throughout the season, he is confident United will improve next year.

“We’ll be ready,” he said. “We have to be. We have to make a stand from the start and and we have to be on the front foot.

“It’s a long season with a lot of games, so we’re going to need everyone next season. We’re going to have to work hard in pre-season and, now the manager has the job, he can really put his mark on the team.

“Training is very important - the manager reiterates to us about hard working, and working hard will always come out on top in the end.

“In pre-season we have to be ready and to catch Manchester City, Liverpool and the other teams, we need to be right on it from the start,” he added.

www.manutd.com
Old 24-05-2019, 08:30 PM   #254
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ketika Lingard berusah melakukan reka ulang gol Solskjaer di final Champions 1999

Old 10-06-2019, 02:35 PM   #255
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jesse Lingard 'set to earn payrise to £130,000 a week at Manchester United with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer keen to make him key man at Old Trafford'

* Jesse Lingard is reportedly set to see his salary increase to £130,000 a week
* The England winger is poised to sign a contract extension at Manchester United
* United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants Lingard to become a key figure

Manchester United star Jesse Lingard is reportedly set for a contract extension that will see his wages increase significantly.

Lingard's current contract runs until the summer of 2021 but United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is eager to ensure that the 26-year-old remains at Old Trafford for the long term.

As reported by The Sun, Lingard's new deal will see his wages rise by a quarter from just over £100,000 a week to £130,000 a week.

Jesse Lingard is set to see his wages increase to £130,000 a week with a contract extension. Lingard will be eager to help United improve next season as they look to win silverware

The academy product has made 167 appearances for United, during which time he has scored 29 goals and provided 18 assists.

Solskjaer is believed to want Lingard to become a hugely important figure for United going into next season.

Lingard has won the FA Cup, the Europa League and the League Cup with United and will be determined to help his side improve next campaign as they go in search of more silverware.

Last season Lingard mustered just four goals in the Premier League and will be keen to be more prolific when the new season kicks off in August.

Currently on international duty with England, Lingard looked to have scored against Holland in the Nations League semi-finals but his goal was ruled out for offside, with Gareth Southgate's side ending up losing 3-1.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7120123/Jesse-Lingard-set-Manchester-United-pay-packet-rise-130-000-week.html
Old 23-07-2019, 10:47 AM   #256
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Last season was not up to standard': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer demands more from underperforming Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard

* Jesse Lingard recently received unwanted publicity over a social media post
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has given the 26-year-old a clean slate during pre-season
* But the Red Devils manager admits he is looking for more from the midfielder

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is on a mission to get an underperforming Jesse Lingard back to the player who starred for England at the World Cup.

Since February 2018, Lingard has scored as many international goals as he has done in the Premier League (4-4) and recently received unwanted publicity over a crude social media post during a holiday in America.

Solskjaer has given the 26-year-old a clean slate on their pre-season tour but admits he is looking for more from the midfielder who came up from the United academy.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is on a mission to get an underperforming Jesse Lingard back on track. Solskjaer has given the 26-year-old a clean slate on their pre-season tour of Asia

Jesse has proved before with his big-game goals that he's valuable. But of course I'm going to demand more of him,' said Solskjaer.

'I think he will be the first one to know that his last season was not up to standard. What we have discussed can be between the two of us but I expect more from him and he knows what I expect.'

Lingard is said to have responded well to a second chance and been near the top of United's physical testing on tour in Australia and Singapore.

Solskjaer added: 'Jesse knows what it is to be a Man United player. At times maybe he's made one or two bad decisions but he's made more good decisions than bad decisions. He's a top boy.'

Lingard hasn't scored since January and was criticised last month for posting Snapchat footage of a friend simulating sex during a post-season break in Miami.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7268779/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-demands-underperforming-Manchester-United-midfielder-Jesse-Lingard.html
Lingard sudah dapat 'warning' dari Ole karena tampil kurang impresif di pre-season ini, bisa kegeser sama James/Martial nih
Old 20-08-2019, 10:08 AM   #257
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jesse Lingard continues barren run of 14 games spanning EIGHT MONTHS without Premier League goal or assist as Manchester United draw at Wolves

* Jesse Lingard is without a Premier League goal or assist since December 2018
* Winger was substituted after 81 minutes of Manchester United's draw at Wolves
* His last assist came on Boxing Day against Huddersfield according to Opta

Jesse Lingard's 14-game, eight-month run without a Premier League goal or assist continued as Manchester United were held to a 1-1 Premier League draw at Wolves.

The winger last scored for his club in the league on December 22, 2018 when he grabbed a brace in a 5-1 win over Cardiff.

The last time he assisted was in the next game, a 3-1 Boxing Day victory against Huddersfield, meaning he has played six months - discounting June and July - without a direct goal contribution.

Jesse Lingard played 14 Premier League games without a goal or assist for Manchester United. The winger's barren run in front of goal now spans eight months of the calendar year

That meant he ended December 2018 with four goals and two assists, but has not managed the feat since.

He did win a penalty the next month, during a 2-2 comeback win at home to Burnley on January 29, but that is not counted in Opta stats.

Lingard did score during the 3-1 FA Cup fourth round victory at Arsenal on January 25, but that remains his last direct contribution for his club.

The Warrington-born attacker also has four goals in 24 games for England, but has not scored for his country since netting in a draw against Croatia at Wembley in November 2018.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7373167/Manchester-United-news-Jesse-Lingard-continues-14-game-run-without-Premier-League-goal-assist.html
Old 21-08-2019, 09:51 AM   #258
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United star Jesse Lingard surprises local amateur team with full kits, coats and t-shirts for new season

* Whalley Range AFC posted photos of Jesse Lingard with their players on Twitter
* Lingard donated full kits, coats and t-shirts to an amateur team in Manchester
* Whalley Range AFC were founded in 1900 and play in an amateur league
* In 1919, the club became a member of the Amateur Football Association

Manchester United star Jesse Lingard has surprised a local amateur team with full kits, coats and t-shirts for the new season.

Whalley Range AFC posted photos on Twitter saying: 'Big surprise tonight as @JesseLingard came down to the ground with coats, T’s and much more needed items for the team.

'Ready to start the new season. Unbelievable gesture @JLingz.

Manchester United star Jesse Lingard has surprised a local amateur team with full kits. Whalley Range AFC posted photos on Twitter saying: 'Big surprise tonight as @JesseLingard came down to the ground'. Lingard (eighth from the left) got the Whalley Range players to do his signature 'JLingz' pose

'A small gesture from you is huge for a club like us. Grassroots teams are forever grateful. Thank you once again, the lads were over the moon.'

The Whalley Range Amateur Football Club was founded in 1900 and in 1903 it became one of the founder members of the Manchester section of the Lancashire Amateur League.

From 1919, the club became a member of the Amateur Football Association.

The club were delighted with Lingard's generosity as the United midfielder prepares to face Wolves on Monday night.

The Red Devils beat Chelsea 4-0 in their first match of the campaign and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be hoping his side can make it back-to-back wins.

The Amateur club posted photos on Twitter of their new kits given to them by Lingard

The kit had the 'JLingz' logo on the front of the Whalley Range first-team strip

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7363551/Manchester-United-star-Jesse-Lingard-surprises-local-amateur-team-kits-coats-t-shirts.html
Old 22-08-2019, 11:25 AM   #259
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Lingard Cuma Punya 1 Asisst dan 0 Gol di 2019, Fan MU: Jual Saja Dia
Bayu Baskoro Febianto - detikSport

Manchester - Performa Jesse Lingard selama tahun 2019 jauh dari memuaskan. Fan minta Lingard dijual secepatnya usai tampil buruk saat Manchester United berimbang dengan Wolverhampton Wanderers.

MU harus puas berbagi angka dengan Wolverhampton Wanderers di pekan kedua Liga Inggris, Senin (19/8/2019). Kedua tim bermain imbang dengan skor 1-1 di Stadion Molineux.

Lingard yang bermain di laga itu sebagai gelandang serang tidak menunjukkan performa impresif. Ia dianggap gagal membuktikan diri sebagai playmaker yang andal bagi lini serang MU.

Tidak sedikit fans MU yang memberikan kritik keras kepada pemain internasional Inggris itu. Menurut mereka, ada sesuatu yang tidak beres dengan Lingard sehingga performanya di lapangan tidak memuaskan.

Berdasarkan statistik Transfermarkt, sepanjang tahun 2019 Lingard belum pernah mencetak gol di kompetisi liga. Terakhir kali ia menjebol gawang lawan adalah saat MU menang 5-1 atas Cardiff City pada 22 Desember 2018.

Tidak hanya urusan mencetak gol, pemain berusia 26 tahun itu juga seret dalam urusan memberi umpan matang. Sejak awal tahun 2019 hingga saat ini Lingard baru bisa memberi satu asisst, yakni kala MU bermain imbang 2-2 vs Burnley pada 29 Januari 2019 atau tujuh bulan yang lalu.

Dengan pencapaian seperti itu, maka tidak heran jika beberapa fans mengecam penampilannya. Banyak dari pendukung MU yang melontarkan kritik kepadanya melalui media sosial Twitter.

"Lingard hanya memberi satu asisst dan tanpa gol di ajang liga tahun 2019. Tetapi selalu dimainkan pada setiap pertandingan. Man Utd menginginkan gelandang seperti Bruno Fernandez dan berharap segala sesuatu akan baik-baik saja tanpa membawa siapa pun. Mereka akan merasakannya lagi musim ini," cuit akun @LiamPaulCunning.

"Lingard sangat menyedihkan malam ini, sangat-sangat buruk, United tidak bisa lagi mengandalkannya" komentar salah satu fans MU.

Tidak hanya kritik, tidak sedikit fans yang menginginkan agar pemain jebolan akademi muda Manchester United itu segera hengkang dari Old Trafford.

"Segera keluarkan Lingard dari klub," komentar akun @essa_aman

"Keluarkan Lingard dari klubku demi Tuhan," imbuh akun lainnya.

"Lingard tidak menawarkan apa pun kepada tim ini selain berlari dan menekan. Kami butuh peningkatan #MUFC ," seorang fans MU dengan akun @venusakingba ikut berpendapat hal yang sama.

Code:
https://sport.detik.com/sepakbola/liga-inggris/d-4673398/lingard-cuma-punya-1-asisst-dan-0-gol-di-2019-fan-mu-jual-saja-dia
Old 02-09-2019, 10:21 AM   #260
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I think it's good that we support him at this moment': Gareth Southgate defends selecting Jesse Lingard for England's Euro 2020 qualifiers

* Jesse Lingard has been called up for England despite poor form for his club
* Three Lions boss Gareth Southgate wants support for Manchester United winger
* Lingard hasn't scored or assisted for his club in Premier League since December

England manager Gareth Southgate has defended his selection of Jesse Lingard, stressing the importance of supporting the out-of-form Manchester United attacking midfielder.

The Three Lions boss named four uncapped players in his 25-man squad for September's Euro 2020 qualification double-header against Bulgaria and Kosovo.

Manchester City right-back Kyle Walker was an eye-catching omission from the group, while a number of onlookers questioned whether fellow World Cup semi-finalist Lingard should have made the cut.

After being rapped over the knuckles by United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer during the summer for a controversial social media post, the 26-year-old hit the ground running during an impressive pre-season - a level of performance that he has been unable to translate into Premier League action.

'I think you'd have to say I've seen him have better spells for United,' Southgate said.

'I think Ole has a young, energetic team, and I think Jesse's pressing and the energy he brings to that has been an important part of what they've tried to do in the first few games.

'The inclusion of Jesse for us is partly because his form for us has always been good.

'I know there was stats on his goals. He was only involved in four games for us last season because of injury - two starts and two off the bench.

'He scored two and had a goal disallowed when he came on in the Nations League game. He had a very good World Cup.

'When you're selecting a team, there's half an eye on club form but also I don't remember a game where he's been really poor for us.

'He has different attributes. I think for him and for everybody else, there is serious competition and if they aren't scoring for us or they aren't scoring for their clubs, that can make things more difficult.

'But, equally, I think it's good that we support him at this moment, in that you could argue club-wise, he's on the fringes and whether he should be ahead of others.

'But I don't think there are too many that we haven't included that should be ahead of him, and his performance for us has been very, very good.'

Jesse Lingard has retained his England place despite poor form for Manchester United. England boss Gareth Southgate believes it is important to keep faith in Lingard

It would not be the first time Southgate has selected a player low in form or minutes in an attempt to boost their confidence and show his belief.

But Lingard does not have to look far to see how the England manager is willing to make striking changes to his squad.

There are plenty of youngsters pushing into the team right now and Southgate is having to balance the desire for progress with preparing for a tilt at Euro 2020.

'I think there are a few positions that if you played tomorrow, you'd know who the number one was,' Southgate said.

'And there are other positions where that's a little bit less clear.

'If you'd said to me in September of the World Cup year that (Harry) Maguire was going to be the standout centre-back, we would've said 'we like him but we're not certain on that'.

'So, that can change as the year goes on. Form fluctuates, and when we got to March, we thought Ox [Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain] was probably going to be regular in the team, then we lost him.

'One of the downfalls, I think, when I was a player was that we'd lose a key player and it'd be a disaster and there was no replacement and (there'd be) huge negativity.

'I think the good thing is, if we lost... there are some players you'd rather not lose, but I think we could adapt to anything and that's really important.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7415269/England-news-Gareth-Southgate-defends-selecting-Jesse-Lingard-Euro-2020-qualifiers.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 134
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abishock, adnan44, aGhaa, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, ardie febrianto, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, demhyt, derry07cantona, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, giggs26, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hariyant, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, ilz, il_capitano, indi30, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, jarpop, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Juni HW, junpriadi, Kurniawan Ani, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, NGqeEKznfi, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, panda777, penk22_, ravenscold, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, SR 7, stamansa, tapanoeliunited, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, UnitedNgawi, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, veibevriska, Victory, wahyou91, wazza ui, whoami, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku