United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-07-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: Manchester United, Coach and Staff News.. Update: John Alexander a New Club Secre

Casper In As Man Utd Youth Guru
grimsby.vitalfootball.co.uk

Chris Casper will return to where it all began this week and take up the rains as youth coach at Manchester United. Having been part of that famous youth side including, Paul Scholes, the Neville`s and David Beckham, the son of Burnley's legendary striker Frank Casper, left Grimsby today.

Chris, who made two appearances for United, was a cultured defender who was robbed of his career at just 24 whilst playing for Reading against Cardiff. The horrific injury resulted in a show trial that netted Chris a million in damages.

Good luck Chris and thanks..... and if any of your young chargelings need some match practice you know the number.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:59 AM   #2
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Chris Casper

Chris Casper @ Manchester United

Casper joined Manchester United as a trainee in 1991 and signed professional terms in January 1993, making his United debut in the League Cup game against Port Vale at Old Trafford on 5 October 1994. Casper was a product of the same United youth setup that sparked the careers of players such as David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville, Phil Neville and Nicky Butt. He served as captain of the England youth team, and was a member of the European Championship winning side in 1993. He also appeared for the England Under 21 side in Toulon in 1996. Casper later had several spells on loan at Bournemouth and Swindon Town before leaving the club in 1998.

On 30 June 2010, Casper became youth coach at Manchester United
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Chris Casper

“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 01-07-2010, 10:21 AM   #4
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

'That tackle was always in my mind'
Chris Casper: unfulfilled promise
Interview by James Corbett
The Observer, Sunday 6 January 2008

I was a member of the celebrated Manchester United side that won the 1992 FA Youth Cup and was one of the first to get a run-out in the first team, in the Coca-Cola Cup in 1994. But it didn't work out and in the end I joined Reading in November 1998. It was against Cardiff City on Boxing Day 1999 that my life changed for ever. A tackle from midfielder Richard Carpenter snapped my left leg in half. It turned out to be a double fracture that kept me out for 15 months. I was very angry, very bitter.

When I was recovering, I did all the work given to me by the sports psychologist, the mental toughness exercises. Even so, when I came back, it didn't seem quite right. I think, mentally, the injury had taken so much out of me. It was such a bad tackle that it was always at the back of my mind, no matter how strong-minded I tried to be. When I was playing and training again, I'd get a knock on the leg and the pain would be unbearable for maybe a week. That was just blocking a ball, and as a defender you've got to be able to do that. At the end of 2001, I retired, aged 26.

During my recuperation, I used the facilities at Bath University and, when I retired, I coached their side, Team Bath, to the first round proper of the FA Cup in 2002. Then I became youth-team coach at Bury when I was 28. The chance came to become caretaker manager, in September 2005, and now I have the job full-time.

Code:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/jan/06/features.sport12
-------------------------
Pensiun di usia 26 tahun karena cedera....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
rondwisan

here he's

Old 01-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #6
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
here he's

versi gantengnya Luke Chadwick...

huahuahuahauhauhaahahaha....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1
Trezz Kiko