United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 30-09-2014, 11:41 AM   #21
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manager korban EPL musim 2014/15

'I will continue to fight until we turn it around', claims under-fire Newcastle boss Alan Pardew after Stoke defeat

* Peter Crouch's header for Stoke was enough to secure three points
* Newcastle remain joint-bottom of the Premier League table without a win
* Pardew is under increasing pressure after more banners unveiled by fans
* Mike Ashley, earlier in the week, was rumoured to have said that Pardew would be 'dead, finished and over' if Newcastle lost to Stoke on Monday

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew is vowing to fight on as he clings to his job after another defeat at Stoke on Monday night.

Peter Crouch’s 14th-minute header was enough to seal victory for Mark Hughes’ men and keep the Magpies joint-bottom of the table, above Burnley only on goal difference following a run of three draws and three defeats so far this season.

The result came hours after owner Mike Ashley was alleged to have told a reporter outside a pub in London that Pardew would be ‘dead, finished and over’ if his team lost at the Britannia Stadium.

Alan Pardew leaves the pitch at the Britannia Stadium under increasing pressure

Newcastle fans unfurled a banner calling for the removal of Alan Pardew as manager

Ashley later claimed he had been joking, but after Newcastle fans unveiled more banners and cards calling for their manager to be sacked, Pardew is under increasing pressure.

‘I don’t know (how secure my job is),’ he said, before confirming he will speak with Ashley ahead of Saturday’s trip to Swansea.

‘It’s another defeat for us and we can’t keep getting beat. We’re going to have to address that.

‘We have to fight – I have to fight and the team has to fight. We will continue to do that until we turn it around.

‘It’s a tough job, I make no bones about that, and it’s tough where we are at the moment.

‘The fans are giving their honest opinion of what they believe. I looked at them and clapped them at the end to show I respect their views.

A young Newcastle fan gets in on the action, as he holds up a 'Sack Pardew' banner from the away end

‘I know there is a big question mark about me being at this football club and the only way I can answer that is to do the job to the best of my ability and try to get some answers.’

He added: ‘We (myself and Ashley) will have a serious conversation before Saturday because he doesn’t want to lose and nor do I.

‘I've never been in this situation before, but I'm a professional manager - that's what I do and that's what I’ll continue to do.’

Since beating Stoke 5-1 at St James’ Park on Boxing Day, Pardew’s sorry side have collected just 19 points from 81.

His summer signings – seven of them – have failed to impress and United troubled Stoke goalkeeper Asmir Begovic just once during another insipid display.

And Pardew said: ‘It’s my job to show the players that there a lot of games to go and I have to be strong and show that there is a resilience.

One banner portrayed Pardew as Pinocchio, with the word 'hopeless' underneath

‘We didn’t create enough and we’re honest about that in the dressing-room.

‘If we had got the equaliser we were going to get the ball and go for a winner, because we knew that winning was everything.

‘A draw would have been as bad as a defeat because we need to get a win and we need to get it quick.

‘The final third has been our problem for most of the season. We have to find a little bit more quality there.’

Should he remain in charge for the trip to the Liberty Stadium, Pardew will make changes having hinted he is losing patience with one or two players.

Defender Mike Williamson, however, insists the squad are united behind Pardew.

‘We're tight as a group and we’re 100 per cent behind the manager,’ he said. ‘We win together and we lose together.

‘We have been here before and we need to be optimistic.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2774280/I-continue-fight-turn-claims-fire-Newcastle-boss-Alan-Pardew-Stoke-defeat.html
Old 28-10-2014, 12:43 AM   #22
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Pardew sementara sepertinya aman nih ..., sabtu lalu menang di WHL ..

QPR ama Sunderland nih mulai was-was ...
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 09:18 AM   #23
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Pardew sementara sepertinya aman nih ..., sabtu lalu menang di WHL ..

QPR ama Sunderland nih mulai was-was ...
QPRnya menang tadi pagi.
Pertanda H Redknapp amankah??
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:25 AM   #24
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Pardew menang 3 kali berturut2 nih, atas Spurs, City (COC) dan Liverpool .., sementara aman deh ..

QPR kmrn kalah lagi, dari Chelsea sih ..

Sementara itu, Villa juga mulai gerah nih .., 6 kali menelan kekalahan secara beruntun, dan hanya mencetak 1 gol
Old 03-11-2014, 08:35 AM   #25
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pardew menang 3 kali berturut2 nih, atas Spurs, City (COC) dan Liverpool .., sementara aman deh ..

Sementara itu, Villa juga mulai gerah nih .., 6 kali menelan kekalahan secara beruntun, dan hanya mencetak 1 gol
5 pertandingan terakhir NU : DWWWW, 4 kemenangan beruntun membuat perolehan nilai NU sama dengan United, Pardew batal dipecat? ujian berikutnya NU tandang ke WBA neh
Old 03-11-2014, 08:46 AM   #26
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Klo United gimana? 10x main 13 poin. Apa udah waktunya bikin kampanye VanGaalOut?
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #27
rondwisan

13 pts post GW#10
BUT van Gaal is TacticalGenius
Old 03-11-2014, 10:39 PM   #28
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Iya nih..
Udah kencangkah barisan LvG out?
Rekor 10 GW awalnya ternyata lebih jelek dibanding Moyes..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:23 AM   #29
Ardiey11
first team
Ah..cuma member aja. Titik

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Ardiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud of
Visit Ardiey11's Facebook Visit Ardiey11's Twitter

Mana? Ga ada pada keluar? barisan LvGOut.
Oh..beraninya sama Moyes aja

Last edited by Ardiey11; 04-11-2014 at 02:51 AM..
Ardiey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:26 AM   #30
Ardiey11
first team
Ah..cuma member aja. Titik

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Ardiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud of
Visit Ardiey11's Facebook Visit Ardiey11's Twitter

Quote:

Giliran van Gaal kapan opa
Ardiey11 is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 33
Aba_MaczUnited, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, ayahocta, Bloody "Devil" R3d, d10neladitya, ecly_watchaa, farian23, fendi prayogo, fey777, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, id4y, irfi_1, jifortin, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, puji purnawan, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, tumpal_oneunited, unai cantona, Van_Munandar, YanuarFadhillah, zudomiriku