United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2018/2019

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Paul Pogba 1 25.00%
Anthony Martial 1 25.00%
Jesse Lingard 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-12-2018, 02:21 AM   #11
dwitri27
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dwitri27 has no contributions yet
Default Re: [EPL] Cardiff City - Manchester United

Sudah masukin 5 goal....permainan enak ditonton....mantaaaa. bbbn
Old 23-12-2018, 09:00 AM   #12
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Old 23-12-2018, 01:57 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

OLE: THE PLAYERS WERE FANTASTIC

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer enjoyed the perfect start to his reign as Manchester United caretaker manager, as the Reds swept to a highly promising 5-1 win away at Cardiff City.

The Norwegian was delighted with the attacking intent shown by his side, and was particularly pleased with the speed of the forward play and the foundation given to the performance by the back four.

Scroll down to read the boss's comments in full, as given to BT Sport...

A FANTASTIC RESPONSE
“I arrived Wednesday night so I had Thursday, Friday with them. I think maybe all the texts from Wazza [Wayne Rooney] helped us today! He just told us to make the players enjoy their football, smile, go forward, and just be Man United, and that's what I asked them for, because it's been a tough week for them, and a tough week for me. There's been loads of things swirling round the heads, so they've responded fantastically.”

OUR FULL-BACKS WERE KEY
“We had a little session yesterday on the patterns of play and we wanted Ashley [Young] going forward and Luke [Shaw] to support Anthony [Martial], because he's great one-against-one, and Ash on the right-hand side too. It worked great today.”

WORKING HARD
“The easiest thing in the world to work on is your work-rate, because it's free. It's just attitude and the application of the boys. Because of the occasion they did maybe make a run or two more than normal, but when you've got players like Jesse, Rash up top, they do run a lot!”

OUTSTANDING DEFENDERS

“We want them to approach every single game the same - combination play, and we want them to play it forward. Of course, every game gives you different challenges and I think the foundation was in the defending. I thought the two centre-backs and the two full-backs were absolutely brilliant.”

WE HAVE GREAT QUALITY
“It's a great dressing room. Footballers want to give the best for the club. They've got the Manchester United badge on their shirts and there's a reason for that, because they're quality players and that's why they're at the club. When you come in and you meet new people, you're excited yourself and, to be fair, last night was the best night I've had sleeping-wise because suddenly I felt that I can settle down. They've really helped, and Kieran [McKenna] and Michael [Carrick] have been fantastic in the dressing room as well.”

ONE GAME AT A TIME
“We take one game at a time now. We've caught up eight, nine points before from teams and you've got to go one game at a time. We've got Huddersfield [on] Boxing Day. Let the boys enjoy tonight and then we'll look forward.”

WORK TO DO
“You can't do anything else than focus on the next training session and work on a few bits because there's still work to be done. Me and Mick [Phelan] have come in with some ideas and we just want to keep plugging away, little by little.”

FEAR FACTOR MUST COME BACK AT OT
“That's important because when I played at Old Trafford, you felt at home. You walked out onto that pitch and even though in the 90th minute you haven't scored, you still think 'We can win this'. This doesn't happen every game. It just doesn't happen that you score in the first three minutes and you score five goals. So days will come when we hit the post instead of the inside, so it's just that patience and never-give-up attitude that teams fear at Old Trafford.”

PROUD TO LEAD UNITED OUT
“Yeah, of course. If you have the honour of walking out leading a Man United team out at Old Trafford, you've got to look forward to that.”

www.manutd.com
Old 23-12-2018, 02:01 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Old 24-12-2018, 10:27 PM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Segera kunjungi website resmi United, ada kuis berhadiah signed jersey Lingard karena kemarin berhasil terpilih menjadi Man of the Match saat laga lawan Cardiff City. Semoga beruntung yach

Berikut linknya :

https://xd.wayin.com/display/contain...ource=facebook

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 13
adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, mygalzbiatch, nobitanta, Nurdin Q, penk22_, rahmatedi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, Zulfan