United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-06-2018, 04:02 AM   #241
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Jesse Lingard

Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard has spoken about the toughest moment of his career so far – and how it shaped him to become the player he is today.

After his best season with United to date, Lingard is making waves with England at the World Cup in Russia and scored a spectacular goal in Sunday's 6-1 win over Panama.

In an interview with England’s official YouTube channel, the Reds no.14 revealed he found it difficult to adapt when he made the step up to the United first team in the 2015/16 campaign.

“When I was first in the United team, I wasn't scoring goals and I wasn't making an impact. Negativity comes with that. It's just about overcoming negativity. Blocking it all out,” he said.

“Now I don't care about people’s opinions. As long as I'm performing, and the manager is happy, that is all that matters. They are the people that you trust the most. As long as you do your job, no negativity should come your way.”

Despite taking time to find his feet at first-team level, Lingard has developed into one of our most important and consistent players, netting 13 goals for the Reds in 2017/18. And the 25-year-old has passed on some words of wisdom to youngsters trying to make their way in the game.

“My advice would be to concentrate on football. Things outside of football don’t matter, it’s all about when you are on the pitch,“ he said.

“You’ve got to stay concentrated and practice day in, day out, especially on your weaknesses. Stay loyal to it and keep working hard and take advice from the right people.”

Jesse knows all too well about the importance of role models in football, just as he had when coming through the United youth teams.

“The Scholeses, the Giggses, Rios, Rooney when I was coming through the ranks, they were always there for support.“ he said. ”To have them there, giving you advice, and training with them as well, it put me in good stead for now.”

Jesse's goal against Panama – a brilliant curled effort from the edge of the box – was reminiscent of his strike for United at Goodison Park on New Year's Day.

“It was amazing,” said the attacker of his first World Cup finals goal. “From where I was to now, you work hard for times like this, so you’ve got to enjoy those moments.

“I had a feeling (it was going in). It was a similar goal to the one I scored against Everton for United, so it was under my feet and I had to dig it out. I knew by the flight of the ball that it had a chance of going in.

“It’s one of the highlights of my career. The FA Cup goal (in the 2016 final against Crystal Palace) was important. My first England goal (against the Netherlands in March) was also important.”

The Three Lions are preparing for their clash against Belgium on Thursday, when Jesse will come up against some familiar faces in Romelu Lukaku and Marouane Fellaini.

“I think this is a test to see how far we can go,“ he added. ”We're both through, so we don't know how this game is going to be. For us, obviously we want to win the game - that's the important thing. We've got to prepare right this week. Come game time, we'll be 100% ready.

“With the team that we have got, it is exciting and it's young. We don't know how far we can go and I think that is the expectation of the fans. They are watching and wondering. They are enjoying watching us play and do our bit on the pitch.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:01 AM   #242
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LINGARD RARING TO GO AGAINST BOURNEMOUTH

Jesse Lingard is itching to restart his season, after overcoming a groin issue in time for Mancheser United's Premier League game at Bournemouth.

The Reds' no.14 appeared in the 95th minute of last weekend’s 2-1 win against Everton at Old Trafford, but has not started a match since the Carabao Cup tie against Derby on 25 September.

Our Academy graduate played six of England's seven matches during this summer's World Cup in Russia, after 48 appearances under Jose Mourinho during the preceding domestic season, which naturally led to some fatigue. Now recovered from injury, Lingard is primed for a full return to action.
“Obviously I played a lot of games last season and went straight into the World Cup,” said the Warrington-born forward. “I played most of the games there and my body was fatigued. My groin started playing up a bit, on the bone, so I had to be careful with that.

“For the first few games [of the current season], it limited me in a way and I couldn’t perform to my maximum. I knew I had to stop and rest it for a while. I’ve done that now and feel 100 per cent and raring to go against Bournemouth.

“I think if I’d carried on, it’d have got worse,” he admitted. “There is still a lot of the season to play and I thought I’d rather get the rest now. Rest up and recover it well for the upcoming matches.”

Unfortunately, that meant sitting out blockbuster fixtures like the trip to Chelsea and the visit of Juventus, which Jesse admits was frustrating.

“These big games are what you play for,” Lingard confessed. “The more pressure there is, you fire off that pressure. They're the games you want to be involved in, like everyone else.“

Thankfully, plenty of big games lie in wait, with journeys to Juventus and Manchester City closely following the Bournemouth match. The 25-year-old believes his team have built some encouraging momentum, aside from the recent home defeat to Juve.

But while a glamorous sojourn to Turin and the Manchester derby naturally pop out of the fixture list, first the Reds must deal with Eddie Howe’s thriving Cherries.

“Bournemouth are playing very well at the moment,” acknowledges Lingard. “It’s a tough place to go. It’s a small stadium and the crowd gets up for it, so it can make it difficult for you. It’s all about mentality and how we go into the game. If we have that mentality, confidence about winning the game with no pressure, and enjoying the game I’m sure we’ll win it.

“It’ll be a tough game. But as long as we’re there, giving 100 per cent and can fight for each other, I don’t see a reason why we shouldn’t win.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-11-2018, 07:13 AM   #243
Andi Istiabudi
manager

JESSE LINGARD: I BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM

A game like Manchester United v Manchester City is always going to be a big occasion for any player but, for Jesse Lingard, this weekend's fixture is going to mean just that little bit more.

The 25-year-old, from Warrington, signed his first professional contract with United in 2009 and is now in his ninth full season with the club. He has come a long way from the small, skinny schoolboy who was played down in age groups, when battles with City were typically physical affairs.

Speaking to MUTV ahead of the derby, Lingard discussed the rivalry between Manchester City and United, and explained what it meant to come from 2-0 down to win 3-2 in last season's clash.

“The win last season there was a mad feeling and, hopefully, we can do it again,“ said Lingard, who admitted “it will always do” when asked if the derby has special meaning for him.

The Reds' remarkable turnaround in the April derby, courtesy of Paul Pogba's brace and Chris Smalling's winner, maintained a pretty decent record on City's home turf. United have won seven of the previous 15 visits in the Premier League and have not suffered an away defeat at the hands of our rivals since November 2014.

“We've done well there and it's just about fine margins sometimes,“ Lingard said. ”We kept our mental state last season and got the win in the end. The way the fans were supporting us, even at 2-0 down, they stayed with us and backed us throughout the game and that spurred us on.”

Our no.14 is hoping to make an impact on Sunday's return to the Etihad Stadium, after recently recovering from a groin problem and starting in the spectacular midweek triumph at Juventus.

“I think these big games are what you play for,“ he asserted. ”The more pressure there is, you fire off that pressure. They're the games you want to be involved in, like everyone else. The most important thing is to believe, in ourselves, that we can do it. I believe in this team.“

Lingard himself is certainly feeling more powerful than ever, having been working hard in the gym. Showing off his muscles, he joked: ”I'm getting big! I'm definitely getting stronger. I think you need to be in tip-top shape to prepare for the games correctly.

“I've not been doing anything specific really, just a lot of upper body work and core work. "It doesn't matter how big or small you are, if you know your core is stable, you can handle anything on the pitch.“

Jesse tasted the intensity of Manchester derbies long before he broke into the first team. During his time in the United youth set-up he scored in a 6-1 thrashing of City back in 2011 in the Premier Academy League and also played the full 90 minutes as the Reds ran out 2-0 victors in the Manchester Senior Cup final in 2012.

“I remember that 6-1 win and things like that," he said. “We always played them throughout the age groups and they were big games and, especially in the cups, it was a special feeling.

“There was pretty much always that rivalry from an early age, in every game. You carry it on to the first team. They were intense games as everyone came to watch those matches.

“In derbies, there were always tackles flying in,“ he added. ”You have to think about, as a team, how you correct yourself to have a good mental state, to have a good mentality going into the game and throughout the game.”

JESSE LINGARD'S UNITED RECORD AGAINST MANCHESTER CITY

2010/11
19 February 2011 – Premier Academy League – United 6 City 1 – Scored 2nd goal.

2011/12
09 February 2012 – Manchester Senior Cup – United 2 City 4 – Scored 1st goal.
17 May 2012 – Manchester Senior Cup final – City 0 United 2 – Played 90 minutes.

2013/14
27 January 2014 – Under-21 Premier League – United 1 City 2 – Scored.

2015/16
25 October 2015 – Premier League – United 0 City 0 – Played 23 minutes as sub.
20 March 2016 – Premier League – City 0 United 1 – Played full 90 minutes.

2016/17
10 September 2016 – Premier League – United 1 City 2 – Substituted at half-time.
26 October 2016 – EFL Cup 4th Round – United 1 City 0 – Played 10 minutes as sub.
27 April 2017 – Premier League – City 0 United 0 – Played 10 minutes as sub.

2017/18
10 December 2017 – Premier League – United 1 City 2 – Played for 76 minutes.
07 April 2018 – Premier League – City 2 United 3 - Played for 85 minutes.

www.manutd.com
Old 21-11-2018, 12:14 AM   #244
Andi Istiabudi
manager

JESSE LINGARD: WHAT I'M DOING OFF THE PITCH

As any fan who follows him on social media will know, Jesse Lingard is undoubtedly among the trendsetters in the Manchester United squad.

The man who's scored twice for England in this international break recently spoke to the club's official magazine, Inside United, to reveal what's floating his boat, from the clothes he likes to wear to the celebrities who inspire him.

For example, when we asked him what he's currently listening to, Jesse told us:

“There is a lot of music coming out at the moment. Lil Baby has dropped an album so I'm listening to that. Also, Drake, as usual, so it's the regulars, but people keep bringing new songs out every week so there is always a variety to pick from.”

Here are the other things on his hot list...

Who I'm... laughing at
"I always follow Kevin Hart. He cracks me up when I see him! I've always been a big admirer of him and have been following him for quite a while now. Victor Lindelof likes him too."

Who I'm... inspired by
"I think there are good people around me at the moment and, obviously, there are people in different sports that I look up to. LeBron James is doing well with the Lakers."

Where I'm... eating out
"At the moment, it's the usuals. Wings, Tattu, Victor's in Hale, Piccolinos. The Lunch Box I go to sometimes."

Who I'm... following
"Football friends, friends at home and a few celebrities. But I don’t really follow that many people, to be honest. I’m socially active on Instagram and stuff like that."

What I'm... playing
"FIFA 19 and Call of Duty. I love Call of Duty at the moment. Quite a few of us are on there with headsets and whatnot. It's good fun. Red Dead Redemption? I've not played it yet."

What I'm... reading
"I’m not really a book person, to be honest. Marcus is trying to get me into some, though. He reads books. I can’t remember what they are called, stuff about psychology. Might be an interesting read!"

What I'm... watching
"I've just finished Somewhere Between, a series on Netflix, which was very good. I've started Making A Murderer season two - the first was brilliant. I was bored at home so I watched all the Spiderman and Batman films the other week!"

What I'm... wearing
"I wear my own tracksuits and stuff like that. I'm wearing them quite often. I've posted pictures of them on social media."

What I'm... YouTubing
"Football videos and things like that, music videos as well. They are the main things I watch on there. Clips of Ronaldinho, clips of Iniesta, I love things like that."

www.manutd.com
Old 07-12-2018, 08:35 AM   #245
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'The break did me well and I am raring to go now': Jesse Lingard ready to bounce back from fitness issues and lead Manchester United into top four

* Jesse Lingard has endured a frustrating start to the season due to injury
* His exertions for England during the World Cup in Russia came at a cost
* A groin injury kept the Manchester United winger out for a month
* But he netted his first of the season in midweek to secure a draw with Arsenal

Manchester United's Jesse Lingard is determined to 'bounce back' from a frustrating start to the season.

The 25-year-old established himself as a key player for club and country last season as Jose Mourinho's men finished Premier League and FA Cup runners-up, before helping England reach the World Cup semi-finals.

Lingard's exertions came at a cost, though, as a groin injury that he had carried since Russia lied him low for a month, with the attacking midfielder only scoring his first United goal of the season when securing Wednesday's 2-2 draw at home to Arsenal.

Jesse Lingard scored his first goal of the season in the draw with Arsenal on Wednesday night. Lingard is ready to kick on for Manchester United after battling injuries at start of the season

'We didn't get much rest obviously in the summer after the World Cup, so coming back there's always going to be little niggles here and there,' the England international said.

'Obviously it got to a point where I couldn't carry on, so that break did me well and I am raring to go now. It was an enjoyable summer and a good season for me on a personal level last season.

'I wanted to kickstart this season in the same form and obviously you have setbacks throughout the season, but it's how you bounce back.'

The same goes for United as a whole, having limped through recent weeks.

Lingard believes there is still confidence in the dressing room of finishing in the top four. Lingard knows the players owed a response following the meek draw at Southampton

Mourinho's men sit eighth in the league and eight points off the Champions League spots after the entertaining draw with Unai Emery's side.

Asked if there was still confidence within the dressing room of reaching the top four, Lingard said: 'Yeah, I think we believe as a squad.

'It's a long way to go in the season, so for us it's about taking every game as it comes and trying to get the three points. That's the main thing.

'Especially this month there's a lot of games, so we need everyone in the squad to be fully fit.

'Obviously there will be a lot of rotation, but everyone is there to play and show 100 per cent in each game.

'I mean, everyone that came off the bench showed their fighting spirit. We're in it as a team. We had to put on a performance for the fans and show the passion on the pitch for them.'

Lingard knows the players owed a response following the meek 2-2 draw at struggling Southampton - a result that saw fingers pointed and pressure mount.

'There's always pressure on people's shoulders when it comes to Man United and it's how you deal with the pressure,' he said.

'And as footballers we just enjoy our football and want to win games. That's the main thing.'

One impressive trait that United have managed to display this season is an ability to come back, which they twice did to secure a point against Arsenal.

'We knew that Arsenal like to press and they like to nip at things and bite at things, so we had to put them on the back foot straightaway,' Lingard said.

'The first pretty much 20 seconds, it got the crowd up on their feet and it kind of gave us a buzz after that.

'I think it's always been an area that we obviously never give up. You've seen over the years the comebacks that United have made, so for us to just keep that spirit alive and never give up.

'Leading the game, especially going in at half-time, always puts you in a comfortable position and if we can do that now for the remainder of this season.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6469455/Jesse-Lingard-raring-Man-United-fitness-issues.html
Old 07-12-2018, 11:17 AM   #246
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINGARD READY TO REBOOT HIS SEASON

Jesse Lingard feels he is ready to reboot his 2018/19 campaign and rekindle his form of last season for Manchester United and England.

Lingard, who’ll turn 26 a week on Saturday, scored 13 goals for United last term and continued on a high into the World Cup in Russia, where he scored a trademark spectacular goal against Panama.

But 2018/19 has been dogged by a groin injury carried over from his exertions in 2017/18 and his summer international duty for the Three Lions.
 Lingard’s equaliser against Arsenal to earn United a 2-2 draw at Old Trafford on Wednesday night was actually his first club goal of the campaign.

The midfielder now hopes his stop-start season will now begin to gain some momentum.

“Coming off the World Cup, I played a lot of games over the course of last season and it kind of took its toll,” Jesse told reporters after the Arsenal game.

“We didn't get much rest obviously in the summer after the World Cup, so coming back there's always going to be little niggles here and there.

“Obviously it got to a point where I couldn't carry on, so that break has been good for me and I am raring to go now. I wasn't really 100 per cent fit, but I’m fully fit now and I can't wait to kick on.

“It was an enjoyable summer and a good season for me on a personal level last season. I wanted to kickstart this season in the same form and obviously you have setbacks throughout, but it's how you bounce back.”

United as a squad need to start bouncing back after three Premier League draws against Crystal Palace, Southampton and Arsenal caused the loss of six points in the race for the top four.

But the spirited display against Arsenal was encouraging, given how the Reds twice fought back to quickly draw level after going behind.

“We had to put on a performance for the fans and show the passion on the pitch for them,“ said Jesse.

”I felt we deserved more. We worked hard throughout the game. We started off very well and I thought we probably did deserve more than the draw.

“We knew that Arsenal like to press and they like to nip at things and bite at things, so we had to put them on the back foot straightaway. The way we started got the crowd up on their feet and it kind of gave us a buzz after that.

“You've seen over the years the comebacks that United have made, so we just keep that spirit alive and never give up.

“It would be a help obviously if we could start going in front. Leading the game, especially going in at half-time, always puts you in a comfortable position and if we can do that now for the remainder of this season it would help us.”

www.manutd.com
Old 12-01-2019, 09:59 PM   #247
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINGARD: WE WANT TO PUT ON A SHOW AGAINST SPURS

Jesse Lingard knows it is Manchester United's duty to entertain the fans and he is determined to put on a show against Tottenham.

The Reds, who have been on a warm-weather training camp in Dubai this week, face a tough test against third-placed Spurs at Wembley Stadium.

Yet the squad is confident following an impressive run of five consecutive wins, and hoping to register a sixth under caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

“It’s going to be tough but, with the run we’ve been on at the moment and the form we’ve had, we back ourselves 100 per cent,” Lingard told us in Dubai.

“So we go there with the full intention of winning and getting the three points. We’re on a great run at the moment, so to carry it on against Tottenham and to get the win would be perfect.”

Matches between United and Spurs have produced some memorable spectacles and lots of goals down the years.

Given the fact both teams have attacking weapons all over the pitch, Jesse expects it to be another terrific contest this weekend and vows that the Reds will look to give the fans another positive attack-minded display.

“It’ll be exciting,” our no.14 told us. “Obviously, as a Man United team, we’re there to entertain and get people off their seats, so that’s what we’ll be looking to do.

“They are always exciting games [against Tottenham]. They have always been entertaining so hopefully we can put on a show and put on a performance.”

Lingard has been in sensational form on a personal level, with all four of his goals and two of his three assists this season coming since the start of December.

Jesse is happy with the way he’s been playing and believes contributing in the final third is key as a forward.

“I think it’s very important,” he said. “Obviously as an attacking player, goals, assists and winning matches are the most important things and us as forwards have been doing well at the moment. Hopefully we can carry it on for the rest of the season.”

Jesse, who has been involved in four of Solskjaer’s five games so far, netted against Spurs at Academy level in the 2012/13 season.

But the England international will be hoping to score against the north London outfit for the first time as a first-team player and continue his impressive goalscoring record for club and country at Wembley.

www.manutd.com
Old 07-02-2019, 08:18 AM   #248
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'We will challenge for the title next season': Jesse Lingard believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's 'back to basics' approach can deliver Premier League glory to Manchester United

* Manchester United interim boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is due to move on in May
* But many are tipping him to stay after making a fine impression since December
* The players at Old Trafford are backing Solskjaer, according to Jesse Lingard
* He said: 'We will challenge for the title next season if we carry on how we are'

Jesse Lingard is backing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to become Manchester United boss on a full-time basis and believes his side will mount a serious title challenge next season after 'going back to basics'.

United are unbeaten since Solskjaer was given the reins until the end of the season following Jose Mourinho's sacking, with the Norwegian guiding his side to an impressive nine wins from 10 games.

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino continues to be linked with the Old Trafford hot-seat but Lingard has revealed his team-mates have fully bought into Solskjaer's philosophy.

England international Jesse Lingard is feeling positive about the future at Manchester United

Lingard, speaking exclusively to Sportsmail, said: 'Solskjaer and Mike Phelan have brought back the old school Manchester United. They know the league and the club inside out so to pass that on and get us playing how we are has been perfect.

'Solskjaer is doing very well. Nobody can fault him. He has taken a lot on but he already knew what he was doing when he came in. He got the players backing him straight away.

'He told us there are big expectations and pressure at this club but we have to deal with it and play like a real United team.

'We will challenge for the title next season if we carry on how we are now. We're back to basics and winning games by grinding out results or scoring a lot of goals. As long as we're winning games that's all that matters.'

Lingard would not be drawn on what proved to be a troubled final few months under Mourinho but he did thank Louis van Gaal for handing him his senior debut in a 'make or break' season.

After being shipped out on loan — to Leicester, Birmingham and Brighton — Lingard knew he had to take his chance or risk being sold by his boyhood club.

Van Gaal promoted the Warrington-born star to his first-team squad at the beginning of the 2014-15 season but Lingard's debut was cruelly cut short after just 24 minutes as he suffered a knee ligament injury.

The Dutchman decided to send the attacking midfielder to Derby in order to get back up to full speed and Lingard, now 26, has not looked back since.

'Van Gaal trusted me,' explains Lingard, who scored an extra-time winner in the 2016 FA Cup final against Crystal Palace under the former Holland boss.

'He put faith in me during what was a make or break season. It was either make it then or go back out on loan, see where you end up and you may have to move on. He gave me the chance to play and I have to thank him for that.'

Solskjaer's men now face a tough few weeks with United taking on PSG in the Champions League, Chelsea in the FA Cup and bitter rivals Liverpool in the Premier League following their clash with Fulham at the weekend.

Lingard, however, insists his team-mates will relish going up against Europe's biggest teams in February.

He concludes: 'You want to play in those big games - that's why you play football. The bigger the games, the better. You can't get bigger than facing PSG in the Champions League at Old Trafford.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6675459/Man-United-star-Jesse-Lingard-challenge-title-season.html
Old 07-02-2019, 11:44 PM   #249
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ditanya Peluang Liverpool Juara, Lingard: Maaf Lagi Serak
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Liverpool mempunyai kesempatan besar untuk menjuarai Liga Inggris musim ini. Pemain Manchester United, Jesse Lingard, tak mau menjawab saat ditanya hal itu.

Saat ini, Liverpool duduk di posisi kedua klasemen Liga Inggris. The Reds mengumpulkan 62 poin hasil dari 25 kali bertanding. Sementara itu, MU ada di posisi kelima dengan koleksi 48 angka.

Raihan poin Liverpool sama dengan Manchester City yang sudah sekali bermain lebih banyak. Tim asuhan Juergen Klopp itu kalah selisih gol.

Andai Liverpool menang atas Bournmouth dalam pertandingan yang berlangsung di Anfield, Sabtu (9/2/2019) malam WIB, Mohamed Salah cs akan kembali memuncaki klasemen.

Lingard ditanya mengenai kemungkinan Liverpool juara musim ini. Dia enggan menjawab.

"Saya sedang serak, saya tak bisa menjawab pertanyaan itu," kata Lingard seperti dilansir oleh Mirror.

MU dan Liverpool merupakan rival abadi Liga Inggris. Kedua menempati posisi teratas pengoleksi trofi Liga Inggris terbanyak. MU mengumpulkan 20 gelar juara, sementara Liverpool mengoleksi dua trofi lebih sedikit.

Terakhir kali Liverpool menjuarai Liga Inggris pada 1989/1990. Sejak berganti ke era Premier League, Si Merah belum pernah mengangkat trofi lagi.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:36 AM   #250
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Next time, Jesse Lingard, rule yourself out... the last thing a manager needs is to make enforced changes

* Jesse Lingard lasted just 18 minutes off the bench against Liverpool on Sunday
* He suffered a recurrence of the hamstring injury he picked up 12 days earlier
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was forced into making three substitutions in the first half
* I know how desperate Lingard would have been to play in such a huge game

Sometimes, it is braver to admit that you are not fit than to play through the pain.

Jesse Lingard lasted just 18 minutes off the bench against Liverpool before suffering a recurrence of the hamstring injury he had picked up against Paris Saint-Germain 12 days earlier.

I know how desperate he would have been to play in such a huge game. And with Anthony Martial out, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would have wanted him available.

Lingard may have come through training unscathed but you cannot replicate the intensity of a high-stakes game. I admire his desire but any hopes Manchester United had of winning the game faded when Solskjaer had to make three substitutions in the first half.

Jesse Lingard lasted just 18 minutes off the bench against Liverpool before going off injured. The England international is comforted by Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp after coming off

I have been in Lingard’s shoes. I picked up an injury ahead of Arsenal’s 1994 Cup-Winners’ Cup final against Parma — my first shot at a major trophy.

George Graham wanted me to play but I told him I would only last five minutes. It hurt me to the core but I had to rule myself out for the good of the team — who won 1-0. The last thing a manager needs in that kind of match is to make enforced changes.

At Old Trafford, taking off Lingard meant Marcus Rashford had to play 90 minutes despite not looking 100 per cent. I hope he has not aggravated any injury.

It would have been a tough call for Solskjaer to leave out Lingard — especially if he had said he was fit. But did the United manager put too much trust in his player?

Sunday can be put down to the inexperience of both player and manager. This will have been a learning curve and they will not make the same mistake again.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6740485/MARTIN-KEOWN-time-Jesse-Lingard-rule-out.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 134
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abishock, adnan44, aGhaa, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, ardie febrianto, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, demhyt, derry07cantona, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, giggs26, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hariyant, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, ilz, il_capitano, indi30, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, jarpop, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Juni HW, junpriadi, Kurniawan Ani, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, NGqeEKznfi, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, panda777, penk22_, ravenscold, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, SR 7, stamansa, tapanoeliunited, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, UnitedNgawi, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, veibevriska, Victory, wahyou91, wazza ui, whoami, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku