United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 24-06-2010, 02:05 PM   #21
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice
Default Re: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Ole : I Can’t Coach Reserves Forever
-therepublikofmancunia.com-

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has had a very successful start to his managerial career at United, leading our Reserves to be crowned English champions this season, as well as winning a couple of Manchester Senior Cups and the Lancashire Senior Cup.

However, our former player has conceded that he can’t stay at the Reserves forever, and may have to return to Norway for work at some stage if nothing comes up at United.

“I will await what the manager does and then we’ll see,” Solskjaer said. “I am very happy in Manchester, but will not train the reserves forever. A future coaching career in Norway is something I certainly cannot rule out.”
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #22
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Solskjaer a United inspiration
MEN, Stuart Mathieson - July 17, 2010

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is expecting a post-World Cup boom in young and home- produced talent thanks to Spain and Germany’s success in South Africa.

And United’s reserve team boss says the Reds will remain at the forefront of nurturing their own sourced prodigies.

The Busby Babes and the Class of ’92 are the club’s golden generations of young first teamers to have famously come through the ranks.

In Sir Alex Ferguson’s current squad, in addition to Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes from that ’92 FA Youth Cup winning side, Darren Fletcher, John O’Shea, Wes Brown, Jonny Evans, Darron Gibson and Danny Welbeck have been brought up at Old Trafford from young teenagers.

Solskjaer and his co-manager Warren Joyce engineered a double haul last term for the latest generation hoping to catch Fergie’s eye.

And the Old Trafford legend’s job to inspire the next bunch of senior hopefuls has been given a new fresh impetus by the World Cup.

“The history of this club has always been to give young players opportunities. United have been a role model for other clubs the way we produce young players,” Ole told M.E.N. Sport.

“We can point to plenty of examples to inspire our youngsters. But it is always helpful to get some new ones and Gerard Pique’s success in becoming a World Cup winner with Spain is great.

“He’s been through at United reserve level what our boys will experience. Before last May, the last time we won the Reserves National title Gerard scored in the final against Spurs.

“Now he has gone on to win everything in the game. He’s won a La Liga title, the Champions League and now the World Cup.

“It is good to have an example to show the lads what is out there for them.

“The way we do it giving youngsters a chance and the way Barcelona do it, they provided seven of Spain’s side who came through their system, I also think it is more and more the way football is going to go. You will have more of your home-produced players coming through.

“With the financial situation in football there is going to be more and more of a chance for kids to make it. You also have to have eight home-produced players at least in your squad of 25 so there is going to be more incentive to work hard on your youth policy. The opportunities are going to be there.

“But there won’t be a need to change policy at this club because we have always done it.”
As well as Spain’s triumph in South Africa, Germany also pointed the way forward with Joachim Loew’s accent on youth taking his squad to the bronze medal in South Africa.

“Germany is another example for us,” said Ole.

Golden Boot

“Look at Thomas Muller for instance. The Golden Boot winner, but he never played for Bayern Munich’s first team before the season just gone. He makes his debut last season and ends up as a World Cup ‘superstar’. He has done fantastic. They are a good young exciting team and it shows you the rewards from promoting young players.

“Players with big reputations didn’t produce, yet those with no reputations came through to really show everyone.

“You look at the way Germany have changed and the way they coach and teach kids now and you see the bonus that has come from that.

“They have a young team with technique, energy and enthusiasm so hopefully, from England’s point of view after their World Cup, they will follow suit.

“I think it can impact on the game everywhere. From United’s perspective, nothing much will change because we have always done it and once again there is a good crop of young players knocking on the door.

“Last season Danny Welbeck and Federico Macheda didn’t play a lot in the reserves. Darron Gibson moved up. Jonny Evans has gone on. Fabio and Rafa da Silva are first-teamers.

“They all should be making more of an impact this season than they did last. They have all had tasters of the seniors and you expect them to do more now.

“Tom Cleverley has gone on tour. I don’t know what the manager will do with him but he is a top-quality players and a top- quality human being. He is the type of player you want in your squad. There are talented players and talented players who have everything. Tom is a class act as a person and great in a group.

“There is loads of talent in the reserves. Corry Evans has gone on tour. Craig Cathcart is coming back from injury.

“There are talented players coming through the system here. It is not fair to pick one or two names out but we have players we hope will make it on the big stage.

“We had three players winning the Under-17 championships with England – Will Keane, Tom Thorpe and Sam Johnson. We hope that is a sign of something to come.

“I saw some of the Under-17 championships and as a whole the England side is very good.”
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #23
sellamanyaunited
first team
kadang labil

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
sellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the rough

jah si Ole gak selamanya jadi pelatih reserve? yaudah ntar jadi pengganti SAF ajaaa jangan ke tim lain (tp sukasuka dia juga sih hehe)
sellamanyaunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #24
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Ini namanya Loyalitas dan Kebanggaan....

Solskjaer rejects Molde: I want Man Utd job
| tribalfootball.com

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits he is eyeing the top job at Manchester United.

Solskjaer is currently in charge of the United reserve-team.

He said he declined an offer from Molde because he has ambitions to manage in England and one day follow in Sir Alex Ferguson's footsteps by taking charge at Old Trafford.

Solskjaer, who met Molde Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen before turning down the offer, said: "Of course it was tempting because I have played there.

"I know how enthusiastic the fans are and how much football means to them. I am a local, I have a sense of belonging at Molde.

"But I want to be a manager in England. I would like to become manager of Manchester United, too, but you do not go from being an assistant or reserve team coach to becoming head coach there - that happens almost only at Barcelona.

"My job [at United] is dependent on Sir Alex, put it that way. Were he not the manager at United, I wouldn't be there. We have a very good relationship and I really enjoying working under him.

"I'll be there as long as the boss is there, that's the plan. I will have to leave United at some point and I have ambitions, but they must be balanced with my family life."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #25
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Solskjaer Ingin Latih MU

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Mantan bintang Manchester United (MU), Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, menolak tawaran melatih klub besar di negaranya (Norwegia), FC Molde. Sebab, dia masih cinta MU dan nyaman menjadi manajer tim cadangan klub tersebut, bahkan ingin melatih MU.

Mantan striker "Red Devils" ini sebelumnya bermain di Molde pada 1996. Meski dia menghormati tawaran mantan klubnya, ambisinya sebagai manajer tetap berada di Inggris.

"Tentu, ini tawaran menarik. Aku tetap membumi dan merasa memiliki Molde. Tapi, aku ingin menjadi manajer di Inggris. Aku juga ingin menjadi manajer Manchester United," tegas Solskjaer.

Solskjaer sangat mengagumi manajer MU, Sir Alex Ferguson. Selama Ferguson di MU, dia akan tetap di klub itu. "Selama Ferguson bertahan di MU, maka aku juga demikian. Tugasku di MU tergantung kepadanya. Jika saja manajernya bukan Ferguson, maka aku tak akan menjadi manajer tim cadangan MU. Kami memiliki hubungan yang baik dan menikmati kerja sama," terangnya. (SKY)

Source : http://bola.kompas.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:42 PM   #26
otonk reddevilz
first team
Hijrah, Insya Allah Berkah

Location: Pisang Epe' | Pallubasa | Coto | Konro Bakar | Pantai Losari
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
otonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to behold

Visit otonk reddevilz's Facebook Visit otonk reddevilz's Twitter

Gosipnya..GN (2) yg ganttin..masih nunggu beneran apa nggk juga sih..but..IMO..untuk lebih berkembang Ole memang harus menangani "sesuatu" yg lebih lagi alias merantau dlu..sebelum kembali ke UNITED seperti yg diinginkan sebelumnya..

---------------------------------------------

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer set to quit Manchester United for Molde
• Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in talks about manager's job in Norway
• Former Manchester United striker could go in January

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is in advanced talks to end his 14-year association with Manchester United and become manager of the Norwegian club Molde.

Solskjaer, currently Sir Alex Ferguson's reserve-team manager, has turned down the job twice before and indicated earlier this season that he wanted to remain at Old Trafford but negotiations have reopened and there are reports in Norway of the 37-year-old flying into Molde on Tuesday.

His representative, Jim Solbakken, spent today at the Aker Stadium talking to the Molde director, Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen, with a view to the former United striker taking over in January.

The club's chairman, Erik Berg, said tonight: "It's no secret we have worked intensely to get Ole Gunnar but we have not signed a contract yet. I can't guarantee a press conference next week but, to put it this way, I will be delighted to welcome you back."

guardian

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
otonk reddevilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #27
red_devilz
first team
You're mine :)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
red_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the rough

Moga sukses , 20LE

Gak mungkin selamanya Ole melatih tim Reserve d Carrington . Dia butuh batu loncatan utk meraih kursi pelatih di salah satu tim besar Eropa suatu saat nanti . Bisa jadi , suksesor Fergie d masa yg akan datang adl Ole ...
red_devilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #28
f3bry
first team
cidera bahu bagian bawah :(

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
f3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nice

Visit f3bry's Facebook

Semoga ini bukan akhir bagi hubungan Solkjaer dengan UNITED,,,,, Ya maybe Someday,,,, dialah yang akan duduk dikursi pelatih,,,,
f3bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #29
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

Thanks buat segalanya yang engkau telah berikan....

Segera lah kembali bila ingin kembali...pintu klub akan selalu terbuka untuk mu 2OLEgend....

Good luck yak di molde
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #30
Aba_MaczUnited
first team
UNITEDcontinued

Thanked 1,019 Times in 460 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Aba_MaczUnited is a name known to allAba_MaczUnited is a name known to allAba_MaczUnited is a name known to allAba_MaczUnited is a name known to allAba_MaczUnited is a name known to allAba_MaczUnited is a name known to allAba_MaczUnited is a name known to allAba_MaczUnited is a name known to all
Visit Aba_MaczUnited's Facebook Visit Aba_MaczUnited's Twitter AbaAkbarJi

Terima kasi' 2OLEGEND..
Sukseski' ri tampa' baruta'..
Tea'ki kaluppai UNITED..

EWAKO OLE GUNNAR SOLKSJAER !

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 139
Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adittelor, ali_iyan, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Aso Chrisjefta, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, B4YU, Baby_Faced_Assassin, bang_zak, beckz_on7, benni_07utd, Blacklist7, bs_brew, chamid, charlesamahati, chevy solskjaer, cynta, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, dhodoadrian, Diego, ecly_watchaa, edhie van de sar, edroid, Efri Loebay, fadilbedil, fajrinited, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hamka Husain Pasonai, hdhe16, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, Intan Pradina, irfan_thered, irhamutd, irwin3, jifortin, Jovan Anwar, kingherooney, Legolash, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, NdeGue, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ole, Om Juna, Oom Panda, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, rezkhadenis, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Ryan Smith, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shastro, smile_boy, SR 7, stefano_will, sugeng99pramono, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, tietocinex, TomEnrico, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, ubay, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, unreal, VaDLi, vanquish, vanrayen, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, walikece, whoami, wickham, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]