United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 28-05-2018, 09:59 PM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Manchester United Women's Team

Semoga kedepannya tim wanita United ini bisa berprestasi

HOW UNITED HAVE BOOSTED GIRLS' FOOTBALL

While next season will see the first professional women’s team bearing the Manchester United crest, the club has been heavily involved in girls' football in recent years.

The Reds have been rolling out a number of highly successful local programmes that have helped to develop talented young girls who have gone on to become international stars.

The Manchester United Foundation already runs a number of programmes for female players in schools and communities across Greater Manchester and is partnered with the South Manchester Girls Football League, developing girls’ football at grassroots level.

The Foundation also manages the FA Tier 1 Girls’ Regional Talent Club which provides opportunities for girls to play football at the highest level with the aim of developing international players. Players receive intensive training and support, along with the chance to compete against other clubs from both across the North West and nationally in competitions. In 2016, the Under-16 team reached the girls' FA Youth Cup Final for the first time in the club's history.

Regional Talent Club: recent history

• 2015/16: FA Girls’ Youth Cup Finalists (lost to Arsenal)
• 2017/18: FA Youth Cup Semi-Final (lost to Reading)
• 2016/17 season: 64 girl players in the Regional Talent Club, over 370 players registered for trials for the 2017/18 season
• 2017/18: 85 players registered, with the trials in June for the 2018/19 season expected to receive a record number of triallists
• 13 players involved in the international set-up over the 2016/17 season through international caps and training camps, 4 girls in the younger age groups involved in regional camps
• 15 players involved at international level in the 2017/18 season through international caps and training camps, 12 for England and 3 for Scotland.

Participation Numbers: Girls’ Development

• 2016/17: Girls’ Development team delivered 200 sessions across Greater Manchester, working with 2924 girls-only participants
• 2017/18: Girls’ Development team has already engaged with 2609 girls-only participants, with overall engagement number expected to increase by the end of the season

South Manchester Girls Football League and MU Foundation

2016 saw the Manchester United Foundation’s investment in grassroots girls’ football expand into local communities across South Manchester. The partnership has allowed the Foundation to deliver a series of workshops and training sessions aimed at young female players and also coaches within the league. Not only did the workshops help improve the skills and confidence of participants but also provided a valuable opportunity for our Girls’ Regional Talent Club players to share their knowledge and experience of playing for Manchester United. The partnership has contributed to a 41 per cent increase in girls’ participation in the league since it began.

• 41 per cent increase in South Manchester Girls’ League participation rates: from 998 girls in 2015/16 season to 1404 girls in 2016/17 season, this number is expected to rise this season too
• Two football specific workshops held with South Manchester Girls’ Football League this season engaging 155 participants and 16 coaches across the league.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 10:02 PM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United Women's Team

WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Football journalist Harriet Drudge gives us the lowdown on women’s professional football following today’s announcement that Manchester United will field a professional women’s team for the very first time in 2018/19…

The FA Women’s Super League is only seven years young. How was women's football in England structured beforehand?

Before the FAWSL launched in April 2011, the league was run in a pyramid format, with three divisions making up the pyramid: the FA Women's Premier League (National) at the top, with the Northern and Southern divisions on equal footing, forming the second tier.

This structure was in place from 1994, the year the FA took over administration of the Women's National League and League Cup competition from the Women’s Football Association, who launched a national league formed of 24 clubs in 1991.

In 1997, the FA outlined plans to develop the women's game from grassroots to elite level and the following year the first 20 Centres of Excellence for girls were established.

Who were the FAWSL's founding members and first winners?

There were eight founding members: Arsenal, Birmingham City, Bristol Academy, Chelsea, Doncaster Rovers, Everton, Lincoln Ladies and Liverpool.

Arsenal won the first two editions of the new league, extending their run of consecutive league title wins to nine. The north London club remain the most decorated women’s team in England (as record holders for FA Women’s Premier League, FA Women’s Cup, FA WSL Cup, FA Women’s Premier League Cup, FA Women’s Community Shield and London County FA Women’s Cup wins), although a new generation of champions has come to the fore since the Gunners last won the league in 2012.

So which clubs have had the biggest impact since then?

Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool Ladies lead the way in terms of league titles won since the 2011 restructure, each being crowned champions twice. Manchester City Women went unbeaten in the league in 2016 to secure their first FAWSL title, just two years after joining the league.

In terms of the cup competitions, Arsenal are the dominant force. The Gunners – much like the men’s team in recent years – have taken a shine to the FA Cup, winning the competition four times in six seasons. They were only runners-up this year, however, in the fourth final to be held at Wembley.

United's new side will enter the second tier. What's the back-story for this division?

The league structure expanded in 2014 with the creation of FAWSL 2 and the introduction of promotion and relegation. Nine teams were awarded places in FAWSL 2, with the 10th league spot being taken by a relegated team from the eight-strong FAWSL 1. Doncaster Rovers Belles were the team to drop down, their spot being taken by the revamped, re-launched Manchester City Women. From next season, FAWSL 2 will be known as the FA Women’s Championship.

How did last season pan out in the two divisions?

Chelsea finished the league season unbeaten, winning 13 matches and drawing five, to finish six points clear of Manchester City. Doncaster Rovers Belles romped to the FAWSL 2 title but won’t be playing in FAWSL 1 next season, as promotion and relegation was suspended while the FA introduced the new, restructured and fully professional top flight. The Belles – a founder member of the FAWSL and historically one of the most successful clubs in the country – would have remained in the second tier regardless, as they can’t afford a licence to play in the top flight, which now requires clubs to have the resources to run an Academy.

Which cups do the teams also compete for – and who won them last season?

Chelsea secured the first half of their Double with an impressive display at Wembley earlier this month, beating Arsenal 3-1. The Gunners’ goal that day was also the only goal the Blues conceded throughout the whole competition. Arsenal did take home some silverware last season, though. They won the FA WSL Continental Cup (the League Cup), extending their love affair with knockout competitions.

What about individual honours... who were the leading ladies of 2017/18?

Fran Kirby won nearly every individual accolade going in 2017/18, including the inaugural Football Writers’ Women’s Footballer of the Year Award. A key component of Chelsea’s Double-winning side, the 24-year-old striker scored 25 goals in 36 appearances.

Though she no longer plays in FAWSL, England defender Lucy Bronze is definitely one to keep an eye on within the wider women’s game. The former Sunderland, Everton, Liverpool and Manchester City right-back has had an incredible first season with Lyon, helping them to the league title in France and UEFA Champions League. With a domestic cup final against PSG still to come later this month, it could mean a third successive Treble for the French juggernauts.

United's women's team is new, but are there any notable professionals who played for the Reds at junior level?

Manchester City midfielder Izzy Christiansen began her youth career at United. The 26-year-old from Macclesfield has won every domestic trophy with City, was named PFA Women’s Player of the Year in 2015/16 and is now a regular senior England international regular after making her way through the youth teams.

Which teams will the Reds be joining in the FA Women’s Championship, and who will be the favourites for promotion?

Teams confirmed to be joining United in the restructured Women’s Championship are: Aston Villa, Charlton Athletic, Doncaster Rovers Belles, Durham, Leicester City, Lewes FC, London Bees, Millwall Lionesses, Sheffield FC Ladies, Sheffield United Ladies and Tottenham Hotspur.

Given their dominance in the league last season, the Belles will be favourites for the second-tier title next season – and if they can establish the foundation to adhere to the FA’s new regulations, that could see them earn a spot in FAWSL for 2019/20.

When will the 2018/19 season start?

The campaign begins on the weekend of Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 August with the opening round of group fixtures of the Continental Tyres Cup. The FA Women’s Super League and The FA Women’s Championship league fixtures commence on the weekend of Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 September.

If I can't attend United games, will I be able to watch them on TV?

If you can’t get yourself to the ground for the Reds' fixtures, selected games will be broadcast live on MUTV. The official television channel will show regular features on the women's team and you can also follow the side's fortunes on ManUtd.com and the club’s social media of course.

The women's national side has a strong connection with United, with Phil Neville the current head coach. How are England faring under the former Red?

Neville has made a decent start to life as England manager (P5 W2 D2 L1), including an impressive 4-1 win against France in his first match. His approach is one United fans will appreciate, too, with plenty of energy to his team's attacking play. Indeed, Phil thinks England can go all the way at next summer’s World Cup in France… let’s hope he’s right!
Old 28-05-2018, 10:03 PM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MANCHESTER UNITED TO JOIN FA WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

- Team to be based at The Cliff
- Further announcements to be made in due course

The Football Association has approved Manchester United’s application to establish a professional women’s team in the FA Women’s Championship, starting later this year.

The team will be called ‘Manchester United Women’ and will be based at The Cliff, the club’s historic training ground in Salford, once redevelopment work has been completed.

Speaking of the successful application, Manchester United’s Executive Vice Chairman, Ed Woodward, commented:

“The board is delighted that the FA has approved the application. The new women’s team will build on the success of the Girls’ Regional Talent Club and have the same philosophy as all Manchester United sides, creating a pathway from academy to first team.

“We will be making some exciting announcements in the coming days and weeks. Starting a professional team from scratch is challenging but rewarding and we will make every effort to provide the support and experience for the new women’s team to be successful and to uphold the fine traditions of our great club.”

www.manutd.com
Old 09-06-2018, 12:46 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Casey Stoney as the Head Coach of the club’s new professional women’s team.

Casey, 36, is highly respected within the women’s football community and is an accomplished former international defender and captain, having earned 130 caps for the England women’s national team and winning 12 major trophies during her playing career.

Casey retired from playing earlier this year and after completing her coaching badges, she has been pivotal as an assistant coach to the Lionesses.

Announcing the appointment, executive vice chairman Ed Woodward said: “Appointing Casey shows the desire we have to succeed and her experience and knowledge of the game, both as a coach and as a player, made her a stand-out candidate for the role.

“During her successful playing career, spanning over 18 years, she earned over 100 caps for England and is a proven leader as a coach and having captained many of the sides she has played for, she brings a positive and winning mentality which will be a huge benefit to the team.

“Casey will build on the success of the Girls’ Regional Talent Club and shares our philosophy of creating a pathway from academy to first team. I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome her to Manchester United.”

Casey Stoney added: “I am delighted to have joined Manchester United. This the biggest club in the world. The fact that we are going to have a women’s team and I’m going to be able to introduce that from scratch, to build a team, build a philosophy, with the biggest club in the world, means that, for me, there is no more exciting opportunity.

“My ultimate aim is to grow this team so that every little girl growing up dreams of playing for Manchester United when she’s older, because they’re the most successful team in women’s football.”

www.manutd.com
Old 09-06-2018, 12:49 AM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

I am delighted to be joining Manchester United Women as their Head Coach.

Truly, it is an honour to help shape a new era for one of the world’s biggest clubs and I will be working very hard to make sure that it is a success.

In order for me to give my complete dedication and commitment to the role, I am stepping down from Phil Neville’s England backroom team. This comes with Phil’s blessing and I want to thank him for the incredible support and opportunities he has given me.

Additionally, I would like to place on record my thanks to the Lionesses themselves. I have said before that this is a very talented group of players and I wish them and Phil well for the future.

My thanks must also go to Sue Campbell and Dan Ashworth at The FA for guiding me through the player-to-coach scheme, along with everybody at my management agency, 10Ten Talent.

Manchester United is one of the world’s biggest and most successful clubs. The principles of the men's side have always been to offer academy players a pathway to the first team and that will be true of the women’s team too. I want to build my team using the same values that have brought so much success to United over the years.

Historically, the club has overseen a hugely successful girls’ programme with local schools and community groups through the Manchester United Foundation. The new women’s team will give graduates from Regional Training Centre the chance to establish themselves as future first-team players.

We can be a beacon for young female footballers everywhere – the chance to pull on the famous red shirt is now a reality. Interest in the women’s game has grown exponentially in recent years and I know we can count on Manchester United fans to support us next season.

When the redevelopment is complete, The Cliff will be our base and I cannot wait to start work there. Here we will be able to draw inspiration from the many other footballers who have honed their skills there before us.

The hard work starts now. Together, we can write a new chapter into the storied history of this great club.

www.manutd.com
Old 09-06-2018, 12:56 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Q&A: CASEY STONEY'S FIRST INTERVIEW AS HEAD COACH

The new Manchester United Women head coach, Casey Stoney, has spoken exclusively about her appointment and the club's importance in the female game...

Firstly, why did you choose Manchester United?
“Lots of different reasons, one being that you can’t hide away from the fact that Manchester United is the biggest club in the world. The fact that they are going to have a women’s team and I’m going to be able to introduce that from scratch, to build a team, build a philosophy, with the biggest club in the world, there is for me no more exciting opportunity.”

Was it difficult to leave your post with Phil Neville at England?
“Yeah, obviously it was a big decision for me to do that. Phil’s been fantastic with me, he’s a great coach, a great manager, but he really encouraged me to take this opportunity. He knows what a club it is, he knows the fantastic opportunity it is. Yes after 18 years of playing and now coaching it’s a big move to step away, but it’s the right move. It’s the right opportunity at the right time with such a great club.”

How big of a challenge is it to manage a newly-formed side?
“I see it as a challenge, for me it’s an opportunity to form something, to create something, to mould a team your own way, to get the players in, coach them, work with them and create something from scratch – it is really exciting. I truly believe that Manchester United has the ability to change the face of women’s football forever.”

How much is your experience going to help you?
“I’ve learnt so much throughout the years of playing, I’ve played 18 years of international football, I’ve been at so many different clubs under so many different coaches and managers. I’ve coached for 17 years because when I was growing up you had to have a job, so my job the whole time was coaching at the teams I was working at. So I’ve learnt so much, loads of positive experiences and the negatives, and even when you have negatives I feel that it’s an opportunity to learn. How would I have done it differently? And I won’t ever forget those lessons, good and bad I’ll take them with me on my journey.”

Many girls have to leave United’s youth teams if they want to make it professionally. How can we change this?
“Well you’ve changed it already by having a women’s team. That never has to happen again, you never have to lose a player because there wasn’t a pathway for them. The pathway is there now. I’m a big believer whether it’s an under-10, under-12, under-14, right the way through to seniors, the pathway should be visible. They should be able to see it, if they can see it they can believe in it and we give them the opportunity to achieve it and come be on the journey. An under-10 in 10 years time should be in the first-team at Manchester United.”

How important is it that the biggest team in the land embraces women’s football?
“It’s huge. It was the main reason I took the opportunity because I believe that Man United are going to do it properly, they’re going to invest in the women’s game, they have the opportunity to change the face of women’s football. It’s the biggest club in world - commercially marketing globally the brand, it’s exciting. The players are excited, the women’s game is excited and it’s a massive journey to go on, but an exciting one.”

Do you expect a senior Manchester United team help the national team?
“For me it’s going to be huge if we can produce players of the future that can go on and represent England. We want to leave the same legacy in the women’s game at Manchester United as the men’s game has left.”

Are you looking forward to working at the Cliff?
“Yeah defiantly. I was actually fortune enough to work with Eric Harrison and he was a bit mental with me when I worked at the David Beckham Academy. He spoke about the amount of work that went on and the history there and the players that came out of there, so to be able to be part of that history. It’s a dream come true.”

What springs to mind when you think of the words Manchester United?
“Winning. Success. Legacy. It’s the biggest club that I’ve ever been involved in and I’ve been involved with some big clubs. But to be able to be involved here and have a women’s team it’s just going to take women’s football to a whole new level.”

Do you know Manchester?
“I’m going to need a bit of guidance. I’m going to need a guide around. No, I know it a little bit, obviously I don’t live too far anyway. It’s a fantastic city it’s up and coming, for me it’s great in terms of transport links and fans - the fan base is huge here. If we can get some of those watching the women’s team it’s going to be great.”

What’s your ultimate ambition for the club?
“My ultimate aim is to grow this team so that every little girl growing up dreams when she’s older she wants to play for Manchester United, because they’re the most successful team in women’s football.”

www.manutd.com
Old 12-06-2018, 11:01 PM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Salah satu aksi pelatih tim wanita United, Casey Stoney saat dirinya masih menjadi pemain dan membela timnas wanita Inggris. Golnya keren lho

Old 29-06-2018, 09:33 AM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

KIRK APPOINTED ASSISTANT COACH OF WOMEN'S TEAM

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Willie Kirk as assistant coach to Casey Stoney MBE.

Kirk, 40, comes with a very good pedigree and has gained considerable experience with elite players both in Scotland and in England. He is the former head coach of Bristol City Women and led the team to promotion to the top flight from WSL2 in 2016.

Willie Kirk said:

“To have the chance to work with Casey Stoney and to be part of a team that is being set up from scratch, to me, is an opportunity not to be missed. Manchester United is renowned around the globe for developing young talent and that will continue in the women’s team.

“I would like to thank Casey for giving me this opportunity and I know that our skills and experience will complement each other as we work together to develop an exciting new team.”

Casey Stoney said:

“Willie is a fantastic appointment and has a proven track record of developing young players. I think, together, we have the opportunity to build something very special at Manchester United. I look forward to working with him as we start on this exciting journey.”

www.manutd.com
Old 29-06-2018, 09:36 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mengenal lebih dekat dengan sosok Willie Kirk

Old 29-06-2018, 09:42 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

KIRK'S JOURNEY TO UNITED

Willie Kirk, the assistant coach of Manchester United Women, brings with him a wealth of experience and knowledge that could prove vital for our newly-formed team.

The 40-year-old began his coaching career with Livingston where he worked with their various youth sides.

Kirk moved to Hibernian in 2009, initially as an academy coach but was soon appointed as the ladies' head coach.

During his first season in charge of Hibs, Kirk led them to the Scottish Cup in 2010 and followed that with a League Cup triumph in 2011. Two years later, Hibs finished second and Willie won the Scottish Women's Football Manager of the Year award.

“I thought we were quite successful,” he said, reflecting on his time at Hibs when giving his first interview at United.

“I still think we could have been more successful, but we set a really good foundation for the club to go and build on.”

Kirk departed Hibs in 2014, to take up a role with the Scottish FA as their High Performance Football Manager.

Just over a year later he was on the move again, this time becoming Bristol City Women’s Head Coach.

United’s new assistant led the Vixens to promotion in 2016 and then secured back-to-back eighth-place finishes in the following two Women’s Super League campaigns.

“I have a lot of fond memories from there. We had relegation, we had promotion, we changed the name of the club, we went full-time – there was so much that happened in that three years, but I think all of it has been building blocks to get the move to such a big club like this,” he said.

“I know what it takes (to gain promotion). I know how tough a league it is and that was two years ago, it’s only got tougher.

“I’ve been through the pitfalls, been through that whole experience of getting results when we need it, of getting results when you’re not playing well, of capitalising on the runs of form when you are playing well, of the obvious down days when you drop points in the last minute. Hopefully that experience will help Casey and the team.“

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 9
Andi Istiabudi, braausasda9593, h-ANG, jojo poenya, Legolash, penk22_, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku