United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Lounge

Old 06-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Rooney future (???)

beberapa waktu lalu, kita (United fans) sering mempertanyakan peran/kontribusi Wazza untuk team, apalagi saat Wazza 'dipaksa' bermain sebagai winger ataupun midfield oleh Opa Alex, yg sedikit banyak membuat ketajaman or insting golnya mulai berkurang, sudah jarang kita lihat (nikmati) gol-gol ala Rooney di awal2x karirnya bersama United ...

dari ESPN, Rooney malah menyatakan siap jika 'harus' beroperasi di lapangan tengah, jika memang ketajamannya udah berkurang
apalagi setelah bergabungnya Robin van Persie yg mulai mampu merebut hati fans United lainnya (juga opa Alex kali ya)

so what you say friends ....

Rooney to eventually drop into midfield
ESPN, Richard Jolly - September 6, 2012

Wayne Rooney believes his future lies in midfield and thinks he will drop back when he loses the sharpness to play as a striker.

Rooney, 26, had a spell as an emergency central midfielder in October and November 2011 and he feels it could become a permanent move, saying he would love to be a playmaker.

"I did my bit by dropping into a central midfield role when the team got hit by injuries last season," Rooney said in My Decade in the Premier League, which is being serialised by the Daily Mirror.

"The manager thinks I can do a job there and, with the likes of Tom Cleverley, Anderson, Michael Carrick and Darren Fletcher all missing games, he asked me to help out.

"When I get stuck into the action as a central playmaker, I love it. I get more of the ball, I'm involved loads and I even think about playing there permanently, but only later in my career."

The England international is the fourth highest goalscorer in United's history and still sees himself as an attacker now but hopes a switch further down the line could extend his career.

"In midfield I don't have to be as sharp as a forward," he said. "Once I feel that I haven't got the sharpness needed to get away from defenders, I'll probably drop back into midfield for a couple of seasons so I can still influence the game.

"In my heart I'd prefer it if I was playing up front, because I can still do a lot of damage, but the sacrifices don't bother me."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Rooney future (???)

in bahasa nih ...
__________________________________________________ ___

Hilang Ketajaman, Rooney Siap Dirotasi
Okezone, Muhammad Indra Nugraha - Kamis, 6 September 2012

“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Selama ini sih Rooney ibarat anak emas Sir Alex. Posisinya di tim utama nyaris tidak tergoyahkan meski United memiliki banyak striker ...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:18 AM   #4
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

mainkan di belakang v.Persie aja lah...

di jamin muantabb

rooney paling kayak scholes nanti nya

dulu jadi penyerang lubang...lalu jadi midfield deh
Old 07-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #5
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Alsep Ferguson View Post
mainkan di belakang v.Persie aja lah...

di jamin muantabb

rooney paling kayak scholes nanti nya

dulu jadi penyerang lubang...lalu jadi midfield deh
Kalo gitu Kagawa main dimana ?
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #6
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Gw sih lebih suka kalo Roo balik lagi main sayap kiri, tetap dengan formasi 4-4-1-1 ( based on 4-4-2 ) Kagawa di belakang Persie dan Valencia di kanan..

skema penyerangan hanya sayap kanan yg dominan bermain melebar dan melepaskan umpan2 crossing dari winger maupun RB nya sementara sayap kiri, Roo lebih cendrung main ke dalam dan lebih banyak menciptakan link up 1-2 dengan Kagawa, Persie maupun LB..

Gw rasa itu cocok dan bagus buat team dan Roo jga punya opsi lain harus bermain dimana ketimbang harus di bench jika Kagawa - Persie bermainn bagus karena selama ini kita juga ngga punya winger murni buat sebelah kiri
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #7
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter

Rooney maen di belakang RVP, mgkn mirip2 perannya saat maen brg Nistelrooy, dg Nistelrooy sbg goal getter di depan

kalo maen dg Rooney - RVP, Kagawa mgkn sejajar dg Carrick di tengah, posisi sayap kiri diisi bergantian Young & Nani, dan bahkan kadang opa lbh milih Welbeck melebar di sayap
Old 07-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #8
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Nah... drop him into Scholes positions... he'll do just great there...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #9
fey777
first team
^__^

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
fey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to allfey777 is a name known to all

Visit fey777's Twitter

Kalo kata saya, rooney kasih aja tetep sejajar ama RVP.
suplai dari tengah udah banyak.
sya percaya dia akan termotivasi dg kehadiran RVP.
Bisa jadi, pelatih lawan akan ngasih strategi utk lebih fokus ke RVP. disaat bek lawan lebih merhatiin RVP & RVP buntu.
disaat itu lah Rooney yg cari peluang kosong & ngejebol gawang. Jegerrrrrr...
Old 07-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #10
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Akhirnya saya cuma bisa bilang.. Wallaahu a'lam.... ƪ(◦'_'◦)ʃ
Zulfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zulfan For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 45
Aba_MaczUnited, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, arymashuda, CharlieRomeo, dhodoadrian, ellen risna, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Febribule, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, hendiplast, hendrikYP, id4y, irfi_1, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, nobitanta, Oom Panda, pajaar25, pukimax, RaharDian, randiex, Rean, Redsbusby, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, theater of dream, VaDLi, vivasoilsolid, waynehanks, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [UI]phy'kamikaze