United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Manager & Staff

Old 19-04-2022, 10:03 AM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Erik ten Hag

Erik ten Hag will put pen-to-paper on a four-year deal at Man United this week as work continues on assembling the Dutchman's backroom staff... but he is UNSURE if he will keep hat-trick hero Cristiano Ronaldo

* Eric ten Hag will be announced as manager sometime after Dutch Cup Final
* Questions remain over who will join staff and the status of various players
* Steve McClaren, assistant under Sir Alex Ferguson, is not expected to join

Erik ten Hag will sign his new four-year deal with Manchester United this week with final details being completed as he prepares Ajax for the Dutch FA Cup final against PSV Eindhoven on Sunday.

The search for a suitable back-room team to support him will intensify this week with Rene Meulensteen, United coach under Sir Alex Ferguson, the latest to be linked with a role.

Ten Hag is expected to bring his Ajax assistant Mitchell van der Gaag but also wants another assistant who knows the club well, with Robin van Persie having also been offered a job, but likely to stay in Holland at Feyenoord because of family commitments.

Steve McClaren who was involved in early talks with Ten Hag having worked with him at FC Twente, is not now expected to take up a place.

With five games left of the Dutch season — Ajax are four point clear of PSV at the top — Ten Hag is unlikely to comment on his new job until the season is over and has been tetchy in exchanges with Dutch journalists who persist in bringing up the issue.

Ten Hag will to be involved in the decision on the future of Cristiano Ronaldo, 37, who has one more year left on his deal. Despite his hat-trick on Saturday, some at the club feel he should be encouraged to leave as he will be unsuited to the pressing style Ten Hag wishes to impose, though Ten Hag himself has yet to decide

Ten Hag has found a place for less energetic players in his team, with Dusan Tadic having been a key man at Ajax, so it is possible he will accommodate the former World Player of the Year.

Erik ten Hag will put pen-to-paper on a four-year deal to join the Manchester club from Ajax. Question marks hang over the futures of Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Pogba. Eric ten Hag will be advised about Cristiano Ronaldo's issues with some other members of the Man Utd squad

However, he will be advised that Ronaldo’s unique personality and demands haven’t endeared him to all of his United team-mates and will have to decide whether ditching Ronaldo would help ease tension and make for a more straightforward inaugural season. With Edinson Cavani leaving and Mason Greenwood unavailable after being arrested and bailed on suspicion of rape and assault, Ten Hag will need a new centre forward whatever he decides on Ronaldo.

Ten Hag will also need to start a major rebuild of the midfield with Nemanja Matic, Paul Pogba and Juan Mata all leaving, and with Andreas Pereira also expected to go.

Donny van de Beek, who starred under Ten Hag with Ajax but has flopped at United and is currently on loan at Everton, will be given a chance to rehabilitate himself but inevitably United will be linked with moves for Declan Rice and Kalvin Phillips. Borussia Dortmund are unlikely to sell Jude Bellingham this summer.

The assurances Ten Hag asked for last week over the direction of the squad have been met by United. Ten Hag is happy to work with Director of Football John Murtough and technical director Darren Fletcher on transfers but wanted to be clear that his tactical needs would be addressed in recruitment.

That said, Ten Hag is a training ground coach who is confident that his work on tactics and shape can bring immediate improvements to United. His issues were not over demanding lavish spending but more a case of ensuring priorities were aligned.

Some in Holland are concerned that Ten Hag’s eccentric English may be an issue. He was widely mocked for his accent and limited linguistic skills by Dutch fans when conducting interviews in English in the past, though he has worked to improve them.

In Holland, his eastern Dutch accent has also been used against him by Amsterdam critics and he was portrayed by satirists as provincial and unsophisticated in his early Ajax days, though he has won most over most with his achievements.

Most Dutch observers have been impressed with his ability to maintain the level of the team despite losing key players every season. Tan Hag has found solutions with players such as Tadic, Steven Berghuis and Davy Klaassen after they had struggled in the Premier League and has worked with former sporting director Marc Overmars to manage budgets carefully.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10725005/Ten-Hag-pen-paper-four-year-deal-Man-United-week-questions-remain.html
Old 20-04-2022, 03:43 PM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Erik ten Hag

Akhirnya ada threadnya juga hahaha...
Semoga jika memangakhirnya resmi melatih United, ETH bisa membawa perubahan bagi United yang semakin lama semakin kehilangan jati dirinya hehe..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2022, 07:50 AM   #3
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

MANCHESTER UNITED APPOINTS ERIK TEN HAG AS MANAGER

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Erik ten Hag as Men’s First Team Manager, subject to work visa requirements, from the end of this season until June 2025, with the option to extend for a further year.

John Murtough, Football Director, said: “During the past four years at Ajax, Erik has proved himself to be one of the most exciting and successful coaches in Europe, renowned for his team’s attractive, attacking football and commitment to youth.

“In our conversations with Erik leading up to this appointment, we were deeply impressed with his long-term vision for returning Manchester United to the level we want to be competing at, and his drive and determination to achieve that.

“We wish Erik the best of luck as he focuses on achieving a successful end to the season at Ajax and look forward to welcoming him to Manchester United this summer.”

Erik ten Hag said: “It is a great honour to be appointed manager of Manchester United and I am hugely excited by the challenge ahead. I know the history of this great club and the passion of the fans, and I am absolutely determined to develop a team capable of delivering the success they deserve.

“It will be difficult to leave Ajax after these incredible years, and I can assure our fans of my complete commitment and focus on bringing this season to a successful conclusion before I move to Manchester United.”

Code:
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/erik-ten-hag-appointed-as-man-utd-manager-official-statement
Old 02-05-2022, 01:04 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

United di bawah Erik ten Hag harus siap dengan kemungkinan penerapan filosofi ala Ajax dimana Ajax dikenal selalu memanfaatkan potensi pemain akademi dibanding membeli pemain bintang. Selain itu Ajax dikenal selama ini selalu rela melepas pemain bintangnya meskipun penampilannya oke karena mereka selalu percaya pemain muda binaan akademi selalu siap menggantikan pemain senior.

Sebenarnya belum tentu juga Erik ten Hag bakal seperti itu tapi jika memang terjadi, hal positifnya United bakal memiliki akademi yang menghasilkan pemain-pemain berkualitas dan bisa jadi lebih baik dari saat ini
Old 08-05-2022, 01:11 PM   #5
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Akhirnya ada threadnya juga hahaha...
Semoga jika memangakhirnya resmi melatih United, ETH bisa membawa perubahan bagi United yang semakin lama semakin kehilangan jati dirinya hehe..
Amin Om Andi.
Amin buat
Quote:
perubahan bagi United yang semakin lama semakin kehilangan jati dirinya hehe..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2022, 10:08 AM   #6
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'There's potential. This team was second': Erik ten Hag offers Man United's flops a lifeline in his first interview as their new manager... but warns 'good isn't good enough' as he demands a 'dominant and dictating team'

* Erik ten Hag officially started work as Manchester United manager on Monday
* The Dutchman has signed a three-year deal with the option for a fourth
* Ten Hag inherits an underperforming squad which endured a dismal season
* The 52-year-old outlined his ambition for his new side under his leadership

Erik ten Hag has offered a lifeline to Manchester United's underperforming flops - but warned good 'will not be good enough' in his tenure in the Old Trafford hotseat.

Speaking in his first interview as United's new manager, Ten Hag highlighted the 'potential' in a team that finished second in the Premier League last season but endured a dismal 2021-22 campaign, which resulted in their lowest points tally and a failure to qualify for the Champions League.

The Dutchman, who has signed a three-year contract with an option for a fourth, said his ambition at the club was to play 'dominant and dictating football' and to bring entertainment back to Old Trafford after a tumultuous period on and off the pitch.

Asked what he sees in the future for United, Ten Hag said: 'It's first: accept the current situation but also know one year ago, this club, this team was second in the Premier League.

Erik ten Hag has given his first interview as the new manager of Manchester United. Ten Hag said he expects his players to fight and wants to play 'dominant, dictating football'

'There's potential and now it's up to us to get that out. It's a process, it will take time but I'm convinced we will come to that point where we get success. We have to work hard and it has to be based on the right philosophy and strategy.

'I really look forward to doing this job, at this club with massive history, and we want to restore it where it belongs.'

Ten Hag, who has added Mitchell van der Gaag and Steve McClaren to his backroom staff after officially taking over from interim boss Ralf Rangnick, conceded it would be a 'big challenge' to turn around the club's fortunes.

'We want to make the fans proud,' he said. 'Second, of course we are in this moment, the current situation is obviously not that good.

'It's a big challenge. I want to build and construct a team who are battling for each other, who are unified and who will get results.

'Also we are playing in the Theatre of Dreams. We want to entertain. But in the end, the intention is to play fantastic football. If we can't play fantastic football, we still have to win.

'I have high expectations from myself and that is also what I demand from my squad. They have to co-operate together and they have to give every day their best. And I would say, for me, good is not good enough. We have to do better.'

Ten Hag said he was hoping to bring the style that brought Ajax success, including a third Eredivisie title, to his new club.

Ten Hag said he expects his players to 'fight and give 100 per cent' under his leadership. United endured a dismal season and finished with their lowest Premier League points tally. United's defeat at Palace was their 12th in the Premier League this season as they finished sixth

'The way we did it – with dominant, dictating football – that is the way I want to act in Man United as well,' he added. 'But finally the competence and the quality of the people – so the players – decide how you have to play.'

United are set to undergo a significant overhaul of their squad in the summer, with a host of players - including Paul Pogba and Edinson Cavani - expected to leave.

The Red Devils have been criticised for a series of poor displays this season, with some claiming they have thrown in the towel during matches, and Ten Hag said he expects more fight from the players under his leadership.

'Everywhere I was in my career, I have high demands on my players,' he said.

'I expect them to fight and give 100 per cent. I already mentioned that only good is good enough. No, not only that – we have to do better and they have to co-operate. They have to be unified, to form a team, and to battle the opponent.'

United will return for pre-season on June 27, Ten Hag said, before the new Premier League campaign begins on August 6. His first game could be the pre-season friendly with Liverpool in Bangkok on July 12.

Ten Hag will be officially unveiled as United manager at a press conference later on Monday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10844831/Erik-ten-Hag-offers-Man-Uniteds-flops-lifeline-interview-new-manager.html
Old 19-07-2022, 09:27 AM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Erik ten Hag reveals he has spoken to Sir Alex Ferguson about becoming Man United's new manager as the Dutchman insists he is 'CONVINCED' he can bring successful times back to Old Trafford... but jokes: 'I don't need the hairdryer!'

* Erik Ten Hag is the fifth permanent Man United boss since Sir Alex Ferguson left
* The previous four managers have been unable to replicate Ferguson's success
* Ten Hag has confirmed that he has spoken with Ferguson about his new role
* The Dutchman believes he can follow on from Ferguson and achieve success

Erik Ten Hag has spoken with Sir Alex Ferguson over his new job as Manchester United boss, the Dutchman has revealed.

Ten Hag became the fifth permanent manager at Old Trafford since Ferguson retired in 2013 when he joined United from Ajax this summer.

The 52-year-old confirmed that he has spoken to Ferguson about the role, saying: ‘I had contact with him but what we spoke is private. It is always fantastic to talk with Sir Alex about life, but especially about football.’

Nevertheless, when the subject of Ferguson's fabled hairdryer came up, he looked puzzled before breaking into a broad smile. ‘But I don’t need the hairdryer!’ grinned Ten Hag.

David Moyes, Louis van Gaal, Jose Mourinho and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer have all failed to match Ferguson’s success over the last nine years, but Ten Hag is confident that he is the man to reverse United’s fortunes.

‘I must say I have a strong belief,’ he said. ‘This is a big challenge but, until now, everywhere I’ve been I’ve got the maximum out of my teams. This project is the most difficult, I realise that. I know it’s not an easy job. But I am here, so I am convinced I can do it.’

Asked about his targets for the first season, Ten Hag was careful not to make any bold predictions about usurping Manchester City or Liverpool.

Erik Ten Hag has had a positive pre-season to date since becoming Man United's new manager. Ten Hag has revealed he has spoken with United's most successful manager, Sir Alex Ferguson. Ten Hag is 'convinced' that he can reverse United's fortunes during his time at Old Trafford

‘The first target is to win every game,’ he added. ‘That has to be our approach. That belongs to Man United.

‘We want to play proactive, attacking football where it’s possible. We want to play good, but if we don’t play good we still have to win.

‘I have a strategy. It’s a process, it takes time. But in the end we have to make sure from the outset there is a winning team.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11025125/Erik-Ten-Hag-reveals-spoken-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-taking-Manchester-United.html
Old 15-08-2022, 09:53 AM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Erik ten Hag beat Mauricio Pochettino to the Manchester United job with the quality and intensity of his interview, but with no Premier League experience he must learn FAST now as the scale of the task hits him

* Erik ten Hag has only managed two Premier League games at Man United
* However, he has lost them both and is already under pressure to get things right
* It is now clear that he is facing a mammoth task to get United back on track
* He has made some odd decisions so far, and must learn fast if he is to succeed

The decision to appoint Erik ten Hag ahead of Mauricio Pochettino at Manchester United last spring was a close one. Both men presented impressive cases. Both were desperate for the job. In the end, Ten Hag impressed the United board that bit more with the quality and intensity of his interview.

Hiring a manager with no Premier League experience to try to drag United from the depths was always going to be a gamble. At Brentford on Saturday — during 35 shocking minutes — the scale of that gamble was laid bare.

It would be quite wrong to blame Ten Hag entirely or even largely for what happened at Brentford. Put together a list of guilty parties and he would be nowhere near the top of it.

United have been making poor decisions at all levels for years. When too much money is spent on the wrong players for so long, the kind of confused, disparate football — devoid of communication, cohesion or method — is what you eventually get.

Manchester United had the opportunity to appoint Mauricio Pochettino as their new manager. However, they decided to go with Erik ten Hag instead after his impressive spell at Ajax

However, football managers are paid to make a difference. They pick the team and choose the tactics. Ten Hag knew the United job was his as long ago as April.

As such, he has had an awful long time to bring something of himself to this United team and, so far, the only marks left by his fingerprints have been clumsy.

Six days before Brentford mugged them in the sunshine, Brighton came to Old Trafford and unpicked the United defence regularly.

They won 2-1 and could have scored more. Much of Brighton’s success came from pressing a United back four and goalkeeper who looked uncomfortable in possession.

Ten Hag must have seen that. Brentford manager Thomas Frank and his players certainly did.

It was startling, therefore, to see United doing exactly the same thing in London. Did Ten Hag feel the opening day’s performance was freakish, a fluke?

Did he not see what previous United managers had seen? Namely that this United team do not have the players to play their way upfield from their own penalty area in the way teams like Manchester City and indeed Brighton do?

Brentford’s first two goals originated from United players turning over cheap possession in their own half.

The third, meanwhile, was a goal from a set-piece, something else Frank and doubtless the rest of the world had identified as a possibility as soon as United — at their manager’s behest — signed a 5ft 9in central defender Lisandro Martinez to play alongside Harry Maguire.

Ten Hag is already under pressure after watching his side lose against Brighton last weekend. United were then hammered by Brentford on Saturday after a dismal performance. Ten Hag must now see the size of the task that he has taken on at United this season. Ten Hag has made some odd decisions already, and needs to turn things around quickly

Ten Hag may yet turn out to be the next Sir Alex Ferguson. He will need time and it is to be hoped he is given it.

Equally, the Dutchman must learn fast. It is, for example, hard to imagine a time-served Premier League coach such as Pochettino making the kind of mistakes Ten Hag has made.

Pochettino’s Tottenham team that ran Leicester close for the title in 2016 was talented but also full of athletes.

Ten Hag can’t be expected to invent that. To a degree it will have to be bought. But what has been clear so far is that Ten Hag has been caught on the back foot in terms of what the Premier League is actually like.

Short of a centre forward last week after Cristiano Ronaldo’s interrupted pre-season, Ten Hag played Christian Eriksen as a false nine. It seemed an odd, rather too clever kind of idea and it backfired and was abandoned after 50 minutes.

On Saturday, Eriksen played deeper and that didn’t work either. Where was the Dane brought in to play? He is the kind of talent around which an attacking unit can be built but that will not work if he isn’t even sure of his own position.

These are the early days of Ten Hag’s reign. He was not hired to bring miraculous short-term improvement. Equally, nobody expected United to begin their season quite like this.

Already next Monday’s home game against Liverpool has taken on gargantuan proportions. Ten Hag is the manager. He is in charge. As such these results are placed by his name. He must begin to look like a Premier League coach soon.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11111105/IAN-LADYMAN-Erik-ten-Hag-learn-fast-dire-start-Man-United.html
Old 22-08-2022, 09:39 AM   #9
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I'm here to restore the club... and I'm CONVINCED I'll get it done': Erik ten Hag insists he is the man to turn things around at Manchester United as they prepare for daunting visit of Liverpool

* Erik ten Hag has lost both of his first two games as Manchester United manager
* The Red Devils were beaten 2-1 by Brighton and thrashed 4-0 by Brentford
* Ten Hag's United will face fierce rivals Liverpool on Monday night at Old Trafford

Erik ten Hag insists he is still the right man to bring back the glory days to Manchester United despite the club's horrendous start to the season.

Ten Hag has lost his first two Premier League games to Brighton and Brentford, leaving United second bottom of the table going into Monday's clash with arch rivals Liverpool at Old Trafford.

It has put Ten Hag under pressure far earlier than he could ever have expected, but the Dutchman won't change his masterplan and insists he will get it right.

'I'm not here for myself, I'm here to restore the club,' said Ten Hag. 'I knew before that this is a challenge and I wanted this challenge.

'I knew before that it was going to be hard, but I wanted that because in my career everywhere the start was difficult but I got it done – and I'm convinced I (will) get it done here as well.

Erik ten Hag insists he is still the right man to bring back the glory days to Manchester United

'I chose this project. I knew it was a process and I will stay consistent to the philosophy and to the plan we had. I keep confidence in the co-operation I have in the players and also the coaches and the directors.'

Ten Hag was reluctant to discuss the gulf that has opened up between United and Liverpool, even though his team would actually move ahead of Jurgen Klopp's side if they win on Monday.

He blamed the poor start on a combination of Cristiano Ronaldo's lack of fitness after missing pre-season, Anthony Martial's hamstring injury, David de Gea's shaky form, Harry Maguire's new central defensive partnership with Lisandro Martinez, and United's failure to sign a defensive midfielder.

'We know where we are now,' he added. 'We have to improve a lot, we have to work on our plan and not look at Liverpool.

'We had a good basic pre-season. Our No 9 Martial was injured, Ronny wasn't fit, the No 6 holding midfield position wasn't there, the first game we had two centre-halves who have not played together, and also the goalie was not the best period.

'There is a clear reason why but I know we will fix that and also the results will be better.'

United have now signed Casemiro to fill the defensive midfield berth, but the Brazilian won't have completed a £70million transfer from Real Madrid in time to make his debut on Monday.

Ten Hag must make a decision over whether to keep Ronaldo in the starting line-up now Martial is fit again, and is also thought to be considering dropping his captain Maguire.

The Red Devils are second bottom of the table after losing their first two matches 2-1 and 4-0. Ten Hag is thought to be considering dropping captain Harry Maguire for the Liverpool clash. Ten Hag's United face a stiff challenge in Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool at Old Trafford on Monday

Asked if there has been a lack of leadership in the shocking recent performances, Ten Hag said: 'When the attitude is no good, often the leaders are not there because they are the ones who give the example. That is a point we have to work on.

'I work always with a group of leaders, not one in particular. I spoke with the leaders about this issue. We have a core group who have to be the example and take the responsibility.'

Ten Hag hinted at keeping his new £55.3m centre-back Martinez in central defence even though the 5ft 9ins Argentine had a torrid first half in the 4-0 defeat at Brentford.

'I don't think it was a tough 45 minutes or more than any other player on the pitch,' he added. 'He won his aerial duels, he won his challenges, he was good in passing, but he also made some mistakes as the whole team did. I could have swapped 11 players.'

Ten Hag was so angry with his players that he called them in for extra training the next day as a punishment – a decision he made mid-game.

'I took the decision on Saturday, actually during the game, when I saw the performance. That is not the standard for Man United and actually it's not my standard. We had to change that. I have to face the team about what the standard is, that we don't accept this.

'I hope they are angry but angry with themselves, angry with each other that they didn't take responsibility. When I say it's not acceptable, you can't deliver for yourself, for the team, for Man United and for all the fans of Man United.

'I'm not interested in the reason why. They just have to deliver. That is my obligation and theirs.

'Don't get me wrong, when I talk about players, I want to emphasise that I'm in the same boat as well. When we are not in the right attitude, I'm not as well. We win together, we lose together. That cannot happen.

'I think every manager will demand it from his players, it's normal. It's your obligation to the club to fight and give 100 per cent.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11132699/Erik-ten-Hag-backs-turn-things-Manchester-United.html
Old 01-10-2022, 11:35 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Congrats Boss !!!

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 5
Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku