United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-09-2017, 06:43 PM   #831
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha (Nani)

Good Luck Nani
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 12:56 AM   #832
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Wajah Nani kini lebih kelihatan dewasa dan tidak "bandel" seperti dulu, hehe..

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 10:31 PM   #833
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kenangan artikel jadul...

NANI: IT FELT AMAZING TO BE A UNITED PLAYER

Born Luis Carlos Almeida da Cunha on 17 November 1986, the man who wore our no.17 shirt for seven years became popular with Manchester United supporters for scoring spectacular goals and dazzling opposition defenders.

In this archived Inside United interview from 2010/11 - a title-winning season when he was named Players' Player of the Year at United and nominated for the PFA Young Player award - Nani recalled his formative years and how he realised a dream by signing for the Reds...

You once said that when you first joined United, you were so excited to be playing with big stars. Looking back, were you slightly overawed by everything and do you think that affected your progress initially?
“It was just a big change for me. Of course I was excited, but it was hard in some ways because you have a lot to adjust to. I didn't know the language, the food was different and even getting used to driving on the other side of the road took time!

“I was on my own as well, as my family had stayed in Portugal, but at the same time I was very lucky that I had Anderson, Cristiano [Ronaldo] and Carlos [Queiroz] at the club. We could chat together in Portuguese and I learnt a bit of English every day with Ronaldo and Carlos.”

What do you remember about your days playing football on the streets of Amadora in Portugal?

“When I was younger all I thought about was football. I would get up early to go out and play, and not come back until late. I wouldn't bother coming in for lunch, I would just be out playing football all day. They were good times, but sometimes it wasn't easy because the area where I lived was a tough place. There were some problems there. I had to be strong to make sure I just concentrated on football, to make sure I never got distracted and had my head turned to go the other way. I was very lucky that I had football to focus on.”

Did you always believe that you'd make it as a professional?
“It was always what I dreamt of doing. My older brother, Paolo Roberto, was the one who got me into football when I was younger. He was a good player back then, the best in our area in fact, and he taught me everything. My father was in Cape Verde at the time and couldn't come back to Portugal, so my brother was like a second father. He was my inspiration.”

You're renowned for fancy footwork - did you spend a lot of time learning and practising tricks and flicks as a youngster?
“Yes, me and my friends would spend hours practising in the street. We would watch all the great players on TV and try to copy their tricks. I remember watching a lot of [Brazil legend] Ronaldo and Luis Figo when they were at Barcelona. The skills you learn give you the confidence to play football, but the rest you have to learn at a club. I was very lucky to join a club like Sporting [Lisbon] because they taught me about the rules of the game and looked after me very well.”

What was early life like at Sporting, and was it a good place to learn your trade?
“I learnt so much whilst I was there. There was always someone there to explain to me about things I wasn't sure of, and to help me make the right choices and never get distracted by anything bad. The people at the club taught me to do the right things on the pitch and I will always be grateful for their support.”

We heard that you visited Old Trafford with Sporting before you joined - did you ever imagine you'd become a United player?
“I remember that visit. I came with my friend and we did the tour of the Museum and the stadium. I remember sitting in the first-team dressing room and both of us saying, 'Wow, this is Cristiano Ronaldo's place,' and, 'This is where Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs sit!' We sat there and said, 'Imagine what it would be like to be part of this dressing room one day.' And then, two years later, I joined the club!”

So playing for United had always been an ambition of yours...
“It was just a dream really. I didn't really believe it until I actually arrived. It was a great feeling when I signed. That friend, who was with me on that first visit to Old Trafford, came to stay with me in Manchester after I joined United and we laughed about what we'd said when we sat in the dressing room. It just felt amazing to be at United as one of their players.”

www.manutd.com
Old 19-02-2019, 03:13 PM   #834
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Orlando City SC Signs Four-Time Premier League Champion, UEFA Euros Champion Nani

Old 19-02-2019, 10:40 PM   #835
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Dikutip dari website resmi Orlando City SC..

Orlando City SC Signs Four-Time Premier League Champion, UEFA Euros Champion Nani

ORLANDO, Fla. (Feb. 18, 2019) - Orlando City SC has agreed to a deal with Portuguese club Sporting CP for the free transfer of four-time Premier League Champion and Portuguese international Nani (Na-NEE). Nani joins Orlando City SC on a three-year contract as a Designated Player.

“This is an exciting day for our organization,” said Orlando City SC EVP of Soccer Operations Luiz Muzzi. “Nani brings tremendous experience to our roster. He’s a dynamic winger with quality abilities to move and cross the ball, impact games and lead the offensive play.”

Nani, 32, began his senior career with Sporting CP in Lisbon, Portugal, in 2005 as a teenager. In three seasons, Nani made 58 appearances, tallying nine goals. His start at Sporting CP led to Nani being sold to Manchester United for €25.5 million where he would play alongside fellow countryman, Cristiano Ronaldo.

At Manchester United, Nani scored in his first two preseason matches for the Red Devils against Shenzhen and Guangzhou Pharmaceutical. Nani made his Premier League debut as a substitute for Wayne Rooney on Aug. 12, 2007.

Nani scored his first Premier League goal for Manchester United in unforgettable fashion. In the 68th minute against Tottenham Hotspur, Nani launched an attempt from 25 yards out and buried it in the back of the net, proving to be the game-winner for Manchester United.

Major League Soccer (MLS) got a glimpse of Nani while the Portuguese winger was in the Premiership, as Manchester United visited the States to play in the MLS All-Star Game in 2011.

Nani finished his tenure with Manchester United in 2014. Overall with the Red Devils, Nani won four Premier League titles, two League Cups and a UEFA Champions League crown in 2008. In total, Nani made 230 appearances for Manchester United across all competitions, recording 41 goals.

In 2014, Nani returned to Sporting CP on a season-long loan from Manchester United. During the season, Nani appeared in 37 matches across all competitions, scoring 12 goals.

Since the start of the 2015 campaign, Nani has appeared for Fenerbahçe, Valencia and Lazio on loan. With those three clubs, Nani appeared in 98 total matches across all competitions, recording 20 goals. This past season, Nani returned to Sporting CP where he played in 28 total matches and finding the back of the net eight times.

At the international level Nani has been a mainstay for Portugal throughout the years. In total the winger has made 112 appearances, scoring 24 goals. Nani was in the Starting XI for Portugal in the opening match of the 2014 FIFA World Cup against Germany.

Against the United States in the 2014 World Cup, Nani scored the opening goal in the fifth minute of the match, in a contest that ultimately resulted in a 2-2 draw.

Nani played a critical role that saw Portugal claim the UEFA Euro 2016 Final. Nani played the entire match in the 2016 Final, in a contest that saw Portugal defeat France 1-0 after 120 minutes.

TRANSACTION: Orlando City SC signs winger Nani to a three-year contract via free transfer from Portuguese club Sporting CP.

Name: Nani (na-NEE)

Position: Midfield

Height: 5'10”

Weight: 146 lbs

Born: November 17, 1986 in Praia, Cape Verde

Hometown: Amadora, Portugal

Citizenship: Portugal, Cape Verde

www.orlandocitysc.com
Old 26-03-2020, 02:56 PM   #836
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Nani: Cristiano Ronaldo Belajar dari Saya
Afif Farhan - detikSport

Jakarta - Cristiano Ronaldo adalah pesepakbola top dunia. Luis Nani, katanya mengajari CR7 di kala muda.

Nani dan Cristiano Ronaldo, keduanya adalah rekan setim di timnas Portugal dan dulu di Manchester United. Keduanya sama-sama menempati pos sayap dan punya teknik menawan.

Cristiano Ronaldo kini bertualang di Italia bersama Juventus, sedangkan Nani bersama klub Amerika, Orlando City di MLS. Baru-baru ini, Nani harus memilih lima pemain untuk '5 Vs 5'.

Kelima pemain tersebut adalah David De Gea, Deco, Bruno Alves, Cristiano Ronaldo, dan Paul Scholes. Ada yang menarik kala Luis Nani memilih Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Cristiano Ronaldo dengan semua skill-nya dan kaki yang cepat.... Itu semua yang saya ajarkan kepadanya di masa muda. Dia belajar banyak dari saya, dia tahu itu," kata Nani sambil tertawa kecil.

Kala berseragam Manchester United, Nani dan Cristiano Ronaldo pernah sama-sama mempersembahkan trofi juara Liga Inggris, Liga Champions, dan Piala Dunia Antarklub. Mereka hanya dua musim bermain bareng, yang setelahnya Cristiano Ronaldo bergabung ke Real Madrid.

Jadi benar nih, Cristiano Ronaldo diajarin sama Nani?
Old 18-05-2020, 04:53 PM   #837
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Nani: Dilatih Sir Alex Ferguson, Pemain Harus 'Bertarung'
Afif Farhan - detikSport

Manchester - Luis Nani, mantan pemain Manchester United, bercerita bagaimana dulu rasanya dilatih Sir Alex Ferguson. Pemain harus siap 'bertarung'.

"Bukan bertarung pukul-pukulan atau tendang-tendangan, tapi kami para pemain akan bermain maksimal di sesi latihan dan tak segan untuk keras," ujar Nani membuka percakapan pada podcast UTD, podcast-nya Manchester United.

Menurut Nani, para pemain akan mengeluarkan potensi terbaiknya di sesi latihan. Itu semata-mata bisa mendapat perhatian dari sang manajer, Sir Alex Ferguson.

Bagi Nani, hal seperti itu akan membuat mental bermain para pemain Mu lebih kuat. Jika di lapangan latihan saja bisa tampil maksimal, apalagi di pertandingan.

"Saya rasa itulah rahasia kami bisa dapat banyak gelar juara," tegas Nani.

"Memang kami para pemain saling bertarung di sesi latihan, namun begitu selesai, maka semua baik-baik kembali kok," lanjutnya.

Nani kini berusia 33 tahun dan memperkuat tim MLS, Orlando City. Pemain asal Portugal ini memperkuat Setan Merah selama tujuh musim dari musim 2007/2008.

Nani mencatatkan 230 penampilan di Manchester United dengan 40 gol dan 73 assist. Dia pun mencicipi empat kali gelar Premier League dan sekali Liga Champions.
Old 19-05-2020, 08:10 AM   #838
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Nani Ungkap Momen Ronaldo Ingin Tinggalkan MU
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Orlando - Luis Nani mengungkap momen ketika Cristiano Ronaldo mulai berniat meninggalkan Manchester United. Begini ceritanya.

Nani dan Ronaldo pernah bersama di MU, pada musim 2007/2008 dan 2008/2009. Karena sama-sama berasal dari Portugal dan bermain di Sporting Lisbon, hubungan keduanya cukup dekat.

Nani pun mengetahui momen Ronaldo ingin meninggalkan MU. Pemain yang kini membela Orlando City tersebut mengaku kaget jika pada akhirnya CR7 benar-benar hengkang ke Real Madrid pada musim 2009/2010.

"Kami akan tinggal di akhir pelatihan untuk bersaing dan mereka [Anderson & Ronaldo] adalah rekan setim saya. Semua orang punya teman terbaik, atau mereka merasa lebih nyaman dengan seseorang, dan mereka adalah sumber dukungan saya," kata Nani kepada Podcast United yang dilansir Metro.

"Beberapa hari dia [Ronaldo] memberi tahu kami secara terbuka. Dia bilang, 'Saya sudah di sini enam atau tujuh tahun sekarang, saya pikir itu sudah cukup.'"

"Tapi dia juga selalu bilang 'Saya akan memikirkannya,' tetapi kami tidak pernah berpikir itu [pindah Real Madrid] terjadi begitu cepat. Setelah kami memenangkan liga pada tahun kedua saya, dia pergi. Ia punya musim yang hebat, sehingga kami terkejut," kenang Nani, yang memenangkan dua gelar Liga Inggris dan satu Liga Champions bersama Ronaldo.

Sejak pindah dari MU, Ronaldo makin menggila di Real Madrid. Kapten Timnas Portugal itu bisa menyabet empat Ballon d'Or, dua trofi Liga Spanyol, dan empat trofi Liga Champions bersama Los Blancos. Kini, Ronaldo bermain di Juventus, dan sudah memenangkan trofi Liga Italia musim lalu.
Old 21-05-2020, 08:39 AM   #839
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 18-06-2020, 09:21 AM   #840
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Ronaldo told me that he will probably end up in America': Nani reveals Cristiano has his eyes set on MLS amid links to Inter Miami

* Cristiano Ronaldo could be set for a move to MLS as his career winds down
* The 35-year-old has been touted for a switch to David Beckham's Inter Miami
* Ronaldo's Juventus deal runs out in 2022, when the Portuguese star will be 37

Cristiano Ronaldo has plans for a move to MLS late in his career, the icon's former Manchester United team-mate, Nani, has revealed.

The Portuguese forward may have seemed a little rusty as he returned to the pitch by missing a penalty in Juventus' 0-0 draw with AC Milan last week but the 35-year-old is hardly slowing down, with 21 goals in 22 Serie A games this season.

However, Ronaldo will be 37 when his current Juve deal runs out in 2022, when the ferociously competitive star may finally be forced to take a step back from the European elite.

Cristiano Ronaldo has plans to move to MLS, according to the star's countryman Nani. The star has been linked for a move to David Beckham's Inter Miami late in his career

'A couple of years ago, he told me that he will probably end up in America,' Nani told ESPN.

'It's not 100 per cent, but probably. There is a chance.'

Nani is himself settling in to stateside life, with the 33-year-old Champions League winner having moved from Sporting to Orlando City in February.

Ronaldo and Nani were team-mate at Manchester United and for their national team. The pacy winger has himself moved to MLS, transferring to Orlando City in February

Ronaldo will be desperate to secure at least another Ballon d'Or and the Champions League before he follows Nani, having fallen into rival Lionel Messi's shadow last season.

If he does make his move to MLS, David Beckham's Inter Miami could be a likely destination, with the brand new club only managing two games before the coronavirus outbreak.

The former Real Madrid star has been linked to Miami for a summer transfer but has denied the claims as he aims for back-to-back Serie A titles this season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8432979/Ronaldo-told-hell-end-America-Nani-reveals-Cristiano-Ronaldo-eyes-MLS.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 169
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, achilles79, Achmad Bayu 77, AdhiX, ailverson, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, anugrahfirman, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arief_oct, ayuq17, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bulma, chest, cialis 5 mg, cupen7, d10neladitya, dekepiks, dery pramudito, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhisalim17, Efri Loebay, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, giggs26, Grace Naibaho, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hwstars94, iamsetia, icebreaker, id4y, ilz, Imron Setyo C, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, JustDenny, kevinMR, kingherooney, King_Cantona, luciolus, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, marvey, mbah mangun, MCR7, MichaelMU, moehfar, mousetrap, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, nandz, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, Novaldi budi s, Nurrohman, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, P41dj0, penk22_, prahmono, psichopat, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, raviKiko14, Rean, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, revald, rickyflecther, rio vander vidic, Rissa14, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, sepatu_ancur, siikhoko, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, sudrab, swareksa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, tienli80, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedscout, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vasty_08, vdgquintana, viagra apotheke, Victory, w.keane27, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zeifel, zudomiriku, [skywalker]