United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 05-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #31
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Pele & Cantona Visit Singapore ?

Tambahan foto-foto Pele & Cantona di Singapore :

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #32
KkingP
Founder
XXX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
KkingP Ready for being a real United Indonesia

kemarin liat dikantor ternyata source sitenya yang ke blok..
Kalo dirumah sih bisa liat...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Red Blood, White Bone, Indonesia's Heart!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KkingP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:46 PM   #33
icalace
first team
#UISMR

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
icalace is just really niceicalace is just really niceicalace is just really niceicalace is just really niceicalace is just really nice
Visit icalace's Facebook Visit icalace's Twitter

Kapan y The King ke Indonesia???

mw poto bareng..hehehehehe

icalace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #34
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Pele, Cantona plant Cosmos' flag here

Legends say goodbye but five-day visit could spark some exciting developments

by Shamir Osman

SINGAPORE - "Who's Pele, who's Pele," asked four-year-old Jordan as he rolled around on the floor of the Weston Corporation store at Queensway Shopping Centre yesterday.

Decked in the gold and blue colours of the most storied footballing nation in the world, the youngster was soon to come face to face with the finest footballer to don the colours of Brazil; the man widely believed to be the best to play the game.

Along with Eric Cantona, one of the finest strikers, and thespians, to grace the green of the Theatre of Dreams, Pele was in Singapore from March 3 as part of the New York Cosmos' Tour of Asia. And yesterday's launch of the Cosmos' jersey at Weston was the final public appearance of the duo in what has been a hectic schedule here.

From a breakfast to a gala dinner, an S-League match at Jalan Besar Stadium to the Singapore Sports School, Pele, the Cosmos' honorary president and club's director of soccer, and Cantona, put in a good shift in their five days in Singapore.

"We had a great time here, it was wonderful ... I hope to come back," said a rather tired-looking Cantona, before he slipped out the back entrance of the Weston store.

Pele, 70, looked a little worse for wear, with his tired eyes tinged red but his famous spirit was never wavered, even as he was walked out of the store.

Spotting a fan attempting to take a picture, Brazil's national icon grabbed the camera out of the lady's hands, passed it to one of his minders, and stood beside her for a final shot before addressing the media, yet again.

He said: "First of all, I thank all the people of Singapore who gave a beautiful welcome to us. I hope I see you soon. This is my third time here and I wish to come back many more times. And don't forget, New York Cosmos - we're back."

They came to Singapore with some of the Cosmos bigwigs as the club look to raise their profile in Asia while driving the team's entry into Major League Soccer in 2013.

They leave for Hong Kong today but the legacy left behind in Singapore could well endure, with the promise of a team tour and player attachments in the pipeline.

Last Thursday at Jalan Besar, Pele and Cantona watched as all 22 players of the Courts Young Lions and Geylang United played out of their skins in a thriller that saw the home side beat the Eagles 3-2.

More than 2,700 fans packed the stadium, many turning up to catch a glimpse of the two legends and they left with an S-League experience that could augur well for the competition, which has been plagued by dwindling spectator numbers.

Die-hard Cantona fan Kelly Lye told MediaCorp on Saturday at the Courts Megastore autograph-signing event: "That was my first-ever S-League match and what a game it was too! I came to see the legends and was treated to a great game."

A Singapore star in the making, Shahfiq Ghani, gave an inspired man-of-the-match performance, scoring two of the Courts Young Lions' goals and setting up the other. The match would have seen the 18-year-old's confidence skyrocket.

Another youngster who will one day realise the significance of his attendance at the Weston store yesterday is Jordan.

While waiting for Pele and Cantona, his mother, a Brazilian who has lived in Singapore for the last five years, was busy explaining the achievements of the country's greatest athlete to Jordan and his elder brother Julian."I'll never get to meet him in Brazil, I'm just so glad to see him here. My sons are probably too young to know how big this is but they will," said Gisela, who was starry-eyed when Pele signed on the Brazil jersey she wore.

There was no doubt what Pele meant to her, as she yelled out in Portuguese over the enthusiastic crowd: "Rei (King) Pele! Rei Pele! Rei Pele!"

Source : http://www.todayonline.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.