United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-06-2019, 01:29 AM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Daniel Owen James

Welcome to the club

DANIEL JAMES SIGNS FOR MANCHESTER UNITED

Manchester United is delighted to confirm the signing of Daniel James from Swansea City, subject to international clearance.

James signs on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 21-year-old Wales international made his professional debut for Swansea City in February 2018 and his senior Wales debut in November 2018, having previously represented the nation at various youth levels.

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “Daniel is an exciting young winger with lots of skills, vision, exceptional pace and a good work ethic. He had a great season with Swansea City and has all the attributes needed to become a Manchester United player.

“We are delighted he has signed with our club and we are all looking forward to working with him. This is the perfect environment for Daniel to continue his development.”

Daniel James said:

“This is one of the best days of my life and a challenge I am really looking forward to. The Premier League is the best league in the world and Manchester United is the perfect place for me to continue to develop as a player.

“This is an incredibly proud moment for me and my family; however, it is tinged with sadness that my father isn’t able to share this experience with us. I am looking forward to working with Ole, meeting the team and getting started.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 01:31 AM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Daniel Owen James

Opini Giggs tentang sosok Daniel James :

Old 13-06-2019, 01:38 AM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 13-06-2019, 01:42 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DANIEL JAMES: HIS FIRST UNITED INTERVIEW

Daniel James has described his move to Manchester United as “surreal” in his first interview as a Red.

The Welsh international’s transfer was agreed in principle last week, but on Wednesday afternoon, James was officially unveiled as a United player.

Upon becoming our first signing of the summer transfer window, Daniel spoke to MUTV and expressed his delight at joining the club.

Daniel, welcome to Manchester United. How does it feel to become a United player?

“Thank you. For me, it’s surreal, really. I think every kid grows up wanting to play for Manchester United. I never thought I’d be able to play against them, never mind play for them, so it’s surreal, and I’m really looking forward to it. I can’t wait to get started.”

It’s been a whirlwind couple of years in your career. Does it seem like things have moved very quickly when you look back at how it’s all happened?

“I think so. Last season I didn’t think I was going to get much first-team football. I remember going into the office at the start of this year and saying I wanted to go on loan, so I got told that I’d be a part of something. Obviously, you go out of the office thinking, ‘Is that true?’, and to get more opportunities this year has been amazing. It’s been a great six months for me – to get that many games for Swansea and to obviously get my Welsh debut as well has been amazing.”

How would you describe your game to a fan who perhaps hasn’t seen you play?

“I’d say I’m quite a direct player. I don’t just like to get the ball into feet and dribble at players; I like to get the ball in behind. I’m quite a pacy player.”

You’ve got quite a good influence at international level with Ryan Giggs as the manager. How big a part did he play in the decision to sign here?

“Yeah, Ryan was obviously a big credit to why I’m here now. Obviously he gave that opportunity to me in the Slovakia game, and to score in the first five minutes was amazing for me. I think the trust he’s given me, and from then on he’s watched a few games of me at Swansea... he’s a big credit to why I’m here now. Obviously he mentioned me here and I’d give a lot back to him for that.”

Have you had the chance to have many conversations with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer yet, about his plans for you going forward?

“Yeah, I’ve spoke to him since I’ve been here. I think the ambition they’ve got for the club is amazing for the next few years – to get players in who are hungry and ready to work hard. I believe [in] that and I’m one of those players. I’m willing to work hard. It’s a challenge I’m looking forward to.”

www.manutd.com
Old 13-06-2019, 01:49 AM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Tambahan foto lagi...

Old 13-06-2019, 01:56 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DANIEL JAMES - THE ESSENTIAL INFO

As Daniel James becomes a Manchester United player, here is everything you need to know on our new exciting new acquisition from Swansea City.

• Daniel James was born on 10 November 1997 in the Yorkshire town of Beverley.

• Although Daniel was born in England, he qualifies to play for Wales through his father who is from Aberdare in south Wales.

• Primarily a traditional left-winger, the versatile James can also play on the right flank or through the middle in attack, having performed in all those roles for Swansea last season.

• James came through the ranks at Hull City, joining the club at the age of nine and spending seven years at their academy. At the end of the 2013/14 season he made his debut for Hull’s reserves side aged 16, shortly before taking up the opportunity to move to Swansea City in August 2014.

• The youngster made an instant impact for the Swansea U18 side and later enjoyed success with the Swans’ U23s, winning the Premier League Cup, reaching the semi-finals of the PL International Cup and the quarter-finals of the EFL Cup.

• Having first made the senior bench for an FA Cup game in January 2016 and for a Premier League game in October of that year, he was handed his first-team debut by then-manager Carlos Carvalhal in the FA Cup against Notts County in February 2018, coming off the bench to score in an 8-1 win.

• Last season was undoubtedly the young winger’s breakthrough campaign. He made his league debut in August 2018 against Birmingham City, and quickly became an important part of new manager Graham Potter’s rebuilding plans following the Swans’ relegation from the Premier League.

• Having made an instant impact on the Championship, team-mate Oli McBurnie spoke of his talents, saying: “He’s just incredible… that’s three recent games when he’s played and taken the match by storm. There’s not a defender in this league who is capable of dealing with him when he’s on his game.”

• This didn’t escape the attention of Ryan Giggs. The Wales manager and United legend – who knows a thing or two about playing on the wing – handed James his senior international debut for Wales in November 2018 away to Albania. Daniel spoke of his pride after the friendly, saying: “I found out on Monday morning that I would be playing. I felt excited straight away but I knew I needed to stay focused. It was emotional because I’ve come right the way through the Welsh ranks. I know my mum, dad and family were watching on TV and were proud of me. My dad texted me earlier in the day saying he’d nearly been crying. It was a proud moment for me.”

• James scored a brilliant first senior international goal in only his second game for the national side – that strike from outside the box against Slovakia in March proved to be the winning goal, on the 21-year-old’s home international debut in Cardiff.

• James played 38 games for Swansea last season, scoring six goals. His stats included 28 starts in 33 Championship games, netting four league goals, but his standout moment came in the FA Cup, scoring a sensational solo goal in the fifth-round win over Brentford. Look it up on YouTube to see the winger running 80 yards up the pitch, with a host of Brentford players giving chase, before confidently slotting the ball into the back of the net.

• Swansea’s FA Cup journey ended in the quarter-finals with a 3-2 defeat to Manchester City, but the match against the eventual Cup winners saw another impressive performance from James on the left flank.

• Now, of course, a Manchester United player, James was named in Ryan Giggs' Wales squad for their two Euro 2020 qualifying matches against Croatia and Hungary, with the youngster in the starting XI for both games.

www.manutd.com
Old 13-06-2019, 02:15 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Solskjaer: Daniel James Penuhi Syarat Jadi Pemain MU
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Manchester - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer menyambut senang kedatangan Daniel James di Manchester United. Winger berusia 21 tahun itu dinilai layak menjadi pemain The Red Devils.

MU meresmikan transfer Daniel James dari Swansea City pada Rabu (12/6/2019) waktu setempat. Pemain asal Wales itu langsung dikontrak selama lima tahun hingga 2024.

Solskjaer, manajer MU, mengaku senang bisa merekrut Daniel James. Pemain yang biasa beroperasi sebagai winger itu dinilai punya kemampuan komplet.

"Daniel adalah winger muda yang mengesankan dengan banyak kemampuan, visi permainan, kecepatan luar biasa dan etos kerja yang bagus. Dia punya musim yang hebat dengan Swansea dan punya segala atribut yang dibutuhkan untuk mejadi pemain Manchester United," jelas Solskjaer, dilansir The Guardian.

"Kami bangga dia mau bergabung dengan klub ini dan kami siap bekerja sama dengannya. Ini lingkungan yang tepat untuk Daniel melanjutkan perkembangannya," sambung Solskjaer.

Musim lalu, Daniel James bermain 38 kali untuk Swansea dan mencetak 5 gol. Menarik disimak kiprah pemain yang punya gocekan maut itu bersama MU.
Old 13-06-2019, 10:34 AM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Man United's new £17m wonderboy checks in: Daniel James hails 'one of the best days of my life' as he arrives to sign his contract at the start of a big summer of Old Trafford spending

* Manchester United have completed the signing of Welsh winger Daniel James
* The 21-year-old becomes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first signing of the summer
* James arrives from Swansea for £17million and has signed a five-year contract
* The £67,000-per-week arrival said this was one of the best days of his life

Manchester United have completed a £17million deal to sign Wales winger Daniel James from Swansea.

James has agreed a five-year contract worth £67,000 a week at Old Trafford with the option to extend it by another year.

The 21-year-old spoke of his delight at becoming Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first signing, although he admitted the occasion 'was tinged with sadness' after his father passed away suddenly last month at the age of 60.

Daniel James has completed his transfer from Swansea City to Manchester United for £17m

The 21-year-old becomes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first signing of what will be a busy summer. Exciting prospect James only made his professional debut for the Swans in February last year

'This is one of the best days of my life and a challenge I am really looking forward to,' said James who only made his professional debut for Swansea in February last year.

'The Premier League is the best league in the world and Manchester United is the perfect place for me to continue to develop as a player.

'This is an incredibly proud moment for me and my family, however, it is tinged with sadness that my father isn't able to share this experience with us.

'I am looking forward to working with Ole, meeting the team and getting started.'

Solskjaer welcomed the signing as he embarks on a major rebuilding project at United over the summer.

James is a Wales international and has signed a five-year contract with the Red Devils

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hailed James and said United was the perfect place for his development

'Daniel is an exciting young winger with lots of skills, vision, exceptional pace and a good work ethic,' said the United boss.

'He had a great season with Swansea City and has all the attributes needed to become a Manchester United player.

'We are delighted he has signed with our club and we are all looking forward to working with him. This is the perfect environment for Daniel to continue his development.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7133277/Manchester-United-kick-summer-spending-sealing-17million-deal-Welsh-wizard-Daniel-James.html
Old 14-06-2019, 03:43 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 15-06-2019, 12:58 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

FOOTBALLERS DON'T COME MUCH HUNGRIER THAN JAMES

Oli McBurnie was Daniel James's room-mate at Swansea City and believes his pal is exactly the sort of hungry youngster Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is targeting for his new-look Manchester United.

The Scotland international striker has good connections at United after helping the club win the 2013 Milk Cup. Impressing as the spearhead of a side containing the likes of Andreas Pereira and Marcus Rashford, he was top scorer in the tournament after being borrowed from Bradford City.

Under Graham Potter's stewardship, the 23-year-old thrived in an attacking line-up with James last term, and has no doubt his friend has the ability and character required to develop into a major star at Old Trafford as he fits the bill for Ole as a promising player eager to make his mark at Old Trafford.

“DJ actually rang me the other day when I was sat on a plane and said: ‘I can’t believe it, Oli, I couldn’t get a game [on loan] at Shrewsbury last season and now I’m at Man United. I can’t believe the mad way football works’,” McBurnie told ManUtd.com.

“He thoroughly deserves everything he gets. I can’t wait to see him do it on the biggest stage and show what he can do. We’ve been room-mates for the last two years. It’s funny as we were room-mates in the Under-23s and then I went up to the first team in the first season and, when he followed me, we started going away and became room-mates again.

”He’s a great kid, like a little big kid, but so professional and so mature for his age in terms of being a footballer. He knows exactly what he wants and how to get there. The way he’s developed and improved over the last six months has been unbelievable. You don’t have teams like Manchester United after you if you’re not a top, top player.

“Everyone knows about his speed - he’s easily the quickest player I’ve ever played with - but all the other parts of his game have improved so much in the last six months, since he’s been introduced to first-team football. He’s been playing against experienced full-backs in the Championship and making them look like little kids.”

James has the sort of personality and enthusiasm that should endear him to the United faithful and is capable of operating in a number of attacking positions.

“I don’t think many are hungrier than DJ,” explained McBurnie. “He’s got such inner self-confidence and belief in himself. He just wants to get as high as possible and go as far as he can. When he was in the first team at Swansea, he played a couple of games but the gaffer pulled him out and he was kind of like asking why.

”The gaffer said ‘I just want to protect you’ but he was saying: ‘No, I just want to play as much as I can and want to keep going’. He is hungry to play on the biggest stage and that's why United are the perfect club to go to – one of the biggest clubs in the world.

“He was asking me what United is like and a lot of things as I know some of the boys there and I am still in contact with them. He was asking me what I thought but his mind was already made up – 100 per cent he wanted to go there. The advice I gave him, anyway, was 'United? You can never turn down that club. Go there and make yourself a superstar'. That is what he’s got to do and I’m sure United fans will see what he’s all about. He’s electric and the sort of boy who gets fans on their feet and a player all fans want to go to watch.

“He played a lot on the left but played on the right as well and up front at times. He’s by far the quickest player I’ve played with, with his press and his one-versus-one abilities, getting in behind. He’s a nightmare for defenders to try to pick up. He can come for it into feet and run at you and, if you get too tight, he can run in behind. With the right passes played in behind, he’s gone and there is no catching him. He’s been working a lot on his final product – his end ball and finishing, which has come on a lot in the past six months. The more he plays, with better coaching and quality of players to play with, he will only go from strength to strength.”

The fact the Reds have looked to the lower divisions for a new recruit is generally being viewed as a real positive, with so much talent available within the EFL. It should give more encouragement to others in the division who are hoping to attract interest from the biggest clubs in the country.
“It's brilliant - 100 per cent,” added McBurnie. “I think it just shows the talent, young British talent, we have at the minute. Clubs don’t always need to go abroad. I know Ryan Giggs had an influence in the transfer with United but it's great for young players coming up and seeing United looking at younger talent. I also think it’s a perfect route for United to go down.

”It’s been a tough season or two for them but the way Ole apparently wants to go, like you’ve said, with young, hungry players to go there, who really want to play for United is exactly what they’re getting with DJ. I think it’s a perfect route for them to go down.

“He is the sort of boy who will just feed off the pressure,” the striker added. “He knows the expectation of playing at a club like United and that is exactly what he needs. He is the type of guy who, when the fans get off their feet for him, he will just feed off it and buzz off it even more as it’ll give him another little extra boost. I can’t wait to see what he does. I’m excited for him, like I say, to show people what he’s about and prove everybody right.”

Fans could get a first opportunity to watch James play for the Reds in our tour opener against Perth Glory. Visit manutd.com/tour for more details on tickets and live MUTV coverage.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 8
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku