United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 18-02-2020, 08:48 AM   #61
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry Maguire

'I'm going to score around the back tonight': Harry Maguire's brother reveals Manchester United defender told him he would score his first league goal for club in a TEXT before thumping header in win over Chelsea

* Laurence Maguire, who plays for Chesterfield, posted a series of messages
* The exchange was between him and the Manchester United captain, Harry
* The Red Devils skipper appeared to predict he would score before the game
* And he did just that as he scored the second in a 2-0 victory at Stamford Bridge

Harry Maguire's brother Laurence has revealed the Manchester United captain's text message to him saying he would score against Chelsea before it happened.

Laurence, who plays for Chesterfield, posted a series of messages on Twitter.

Laurence said: 'Set plays every chance for you tonight.'

Lawrence Maguire, who plays for Chesterfield, posted a series of messages on Twitter

To which the United centre back responded: 'Yes, I'm going to score around back tonight. Watch. In-swinging corner.'

And Maguire did just that as he headed home United's second goal of the night in a 2-0 win at Stamford Bridge.

The 26-year-old was fortunate to escape a red card for kicking Michy Batshuayi in the groin, while Chelsea saw goals for Kurt Zouma and Olivier Giroud chalked off by the Video Assistant Referee (VAR).

Anthony Martial buried United's sole chance of the first half as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men punished Chelsea's profligacy to register a first league double over the Blues in 32 years.

Batshuayi missed two glorious first-half chances, the Belgium striker deputising for England hitman Tammy Abraham who missed out with ongoing ankle issues.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8014333/Harry-Maguires-brother-reveals-Manchester-United-defender-told-score-goal.html
Old 18-02-2020, 09:09 AM   #62
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'We've had an ongoing joke with Harry and his headers... about time!': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer left relieved after Maguire finally scores first Premier League goal for Manchester United - and insists star did NOT deserve red card against Chelsea

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was left relieved after Harry Maguire netted at Chelsea
* The Manchester United captain sealed his side's victory at Stamford Bridge
* Maguire was fortunate to escape a red card but Solskjaer backed the defender
* United moved within three points of Frank Lampard's men in fourth position

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer expressed relief after Harry Maguire netted his first Premier League goal for the club - and insisted that the star didn't deserve to be dismissed against Chelsea.

The club captain guided home Bruno Fernandes' corner to seal a crucial victory at Stamford Bridge, but was fortunate to escape a red card after appearing to kick out at Michy Batshuayi.

After his side moved within three points of fourth spot, Solskjaer backed the England international and highlighted an ongoing joke between the pair.

The England defender converted from a corner to earn Manchester United victory at Chelsea. Solskjaer also insisted that Maguire did not deserve a red card despite an apparent lash out

Anthony Martial opened the scoring in the capital after steering Aaron Wan-Bissaka's delivery into the far corner, with the hosts' frustration mounting further after both Kurt Zouma and Olivier Giroud saw finishes ruled out by VAR.

Speaking after yet another shutout for United, Solskjaer told Sky Sports: 'That's four (clean sheets) on the bounce now, we're getting better defensively.

'Two very good goals. We were a bit leggy to be fair.

'Some good individual performances. I thought first half we were too negative and made technical errors.

'It gives us confidence. It gives us a chance, it's going to be a tight race (for a top-four place).

'Some good individual performances at times, first half we were too negative, technical errors, but the goals were fantastic. Aaron has been working on his crossing, Anthony has been told x amount of times to get in that box.

'We've had an ongoing joke with Harry and his headers, about time.'

Solskjaer also believed that the controversial decisions that ensured Chelsea would toil without reward in front of goal were correct.

The Norwegian tactician appeared certain that Giroud stooped to convert from an offside position and Brandon Williams was fouled earlier in a penalty area scramble.

'You just want the right decision to be made,' Solskjaer added. 'That's offside. I just looked at the screen (for Kurt Zouma's header), I think it looks like a push in the back, for me that's not a goal.'

But the United boss was wary of once again being drawn into a war of words with super agent Mino Raiola.

The future of star midfielder Paul Pogba was the subject of a heated response from the influential Raiola, with the agent claiming that 'Paul is not mine and for sure not Solskjaer's property.'

When questioned over Raiola's comments, Solskjaer said: 'Well, I don't have to comment through the media on Mino and what he says. I can probably speak to him myself.

'Anyone has a voice and your opinion. There are things being said about us that you want to comment, but you'd rather not and it is more clever that you don't comment on many different things.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8014259/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-relieved-Harry-Maguire-scores-league-goal-Manchester-United.html
Old 04-04-2020, 01:31 AM   #63
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Maguire Minta Pemain MU Sumbangkan 30 Persen Gajinya?
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Manchester - Manchester United termasuk klub yang enggan memangkas gaji pemainnya. Ada wacana kapten Harry Maguire meminta rekan-rekannya mau menyumbangkannya sedikit.

Dilansir Mirror, Maguire mewacanakan agar bintang-bintang MU mau beramal ke rumah sakit Manchester. Kapten Setan Merah itu diklaim sudah berdiskusi dengan Wakil Presiden klub Ed Woodward.

Disebutkan, MU enggan mengambil sikap untuk memangkas gaji pemainnya. Namun jika berdonasi, pasukan Old Trafford siap melakukannya, sebab juga ingin memberi sumbangsih di tengah pandemi virus corona.

Klub-klub Liga Inggris kini menjadi sorotan sebab enggan memangkas gaji pemain di tengah pandemi corona. Pemangkasan gaji sendiri disebut demi kelangsungan klub, sebab roda-roda ekonominya berhenti akibat kompetisi juga disetop.

Menteri Kesehatan Inggris, Matt Hancock, sempat mengkritik pemain Liga Inggris yang belum bergerak di tengah pandemi corona. Klub juga dikecam suporter karena enggan memangkas gaji pemainnya.

Asosiasi Pesepakbola Profesional (PFA) sempat membuat pernyataan bahwa pemain memang tidak ingin gajinya dipotong, namun lebih sepakat ditunda pembayarannya. Adapun klub lebih memilih memangkas gaji staf non-pemain dan merumahkannya, seperti yang dilakukan Tottenham Hotspur dan Newcastle United.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2020, 11:39 PM   #64
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Aksi Mulia Harry Maguire Beramal untuk Warga Lansia
Bayu Baskoro - detikSport

Mosborough - Harry Maguire memberi sumbangan makanan kepada warga lansia di kampung halamannya. Kapten Manchester United itu juga mengirim pesan dukungan melawan COVID-19.

Aksi sosial Maguire itu diketahui berdasarkan unggahan seorang pengguna Twitter bernama Jackie Claydon. Perempuan asal Mosborough, Inggris, itu menampilkan foto sumbangan yang diterima ibunya dari bek MU tersebut.

Pada foto yang ditunjukkannya itu, terlihat beberapa bahan makanan semisal kentang, susu, wortel, bawang, serta sayur mayur lainnya. Selain itu, Maguire juga mengirimkan pesan bergambar dirinya dengan tulisan 'stay safe'.

"@HarryMaguire93 Terima kasih banyak atas sikap baik yang anda tunjukkan kepada generasi tua Mosborough. Ibu saya sangat menghargainya," begitu isi kutipan yang ditulis Claydon di Twitter pada Kamis (16/4/2020).

Unggahan yang dibagikan Claydon itu juga mendapat balasan dari Maguire. Melalui akun Twitter miliknya, pemain 27 tahun itu mengucapkan perasaan senangnya bisa membantu mengirimkan sumbangan.

"Dengan senang hati #StaySafe ," cuit Maguire.

Daerah Mosborough yang masih berada di wilayah Sheffield ini memang sudah tidak asing lagi buat Maguire. Melansir The Sun, eks pemain Leicester City tersebut lahir dan tumbuh besar di sana, sebelum pindah ke Hull City dan Leicester.

Sumbangan kepada warga lansia rupanya bukan aksi amal pertama Maguire di tengah krisis virus Corona. Sebelumnya, ia telah meminta rekan-rekan setimnya di MU untuk berdonasi ke rumah sakit di Manchester.
Old 20-04-2020, 11:54 PM   #65
Andi Istiabudi
manager

'MANCHESTER UNITED IS MORE THAN A FOOTBALL CLUB'

Skipper Harry Maguire says Manchester United is more than a football club as he is proud of the way everybody is handling the current situation amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

The England centre-back joined from Leicester City last summer and took over the armband when Ashley Young left for Internazionale in January.

With Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side hitting top form before football shut down, the signs were looking good for a strong finish to the 2019/20 campaign.

In an interview with ex-Red Gary Neville on Sky Sports's The Football Show, the imposing defender was asked if he was happy with the choice he made to switch to Old Trafford during the 2019 close season.

“Yeah, definitely,” Maguire replied. “It's such a big club, an iconic club that, as soon as I knew Man United were interested, I was champing at the bit to get there. As soon as I came to the club, just the way the club is run, I was so happy at the decision.

“Obviously, we had some difficult times at the start of the season, where results didn't go our way, and you know when you play for a club like Manchester United that the pressure comes down on you, but we know we're on the right track. We've always felt that we're on the right track.”

“Like I said, there's so much work to do,” he insisted. “I'm not saying that we're there yet but, if we keep improving like we have this season, and I'm sure next season will be better than this season and so on, we'll build and try to reach our goals.

“It's more than a club, more than a football club. You see the way they've acted during this crisis, how classy they've been throughout, it's more than a football club. It works in the community and in Manchester, and you can see over the crisis the many things they've done.”

Maguire rightly has lofty ambitions for the club when the action resumes, and in the coming years.

“I think you can see, from the start of the season, we look a lot more like a team,” he added. “We can probably see where we want to go, where we want to head.

“Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of aspects we need to improve to get to the top of where we want to be. We don't want to be challenging for this Champions League spot, we want to be challenging for titles.”

www.manutd.com
Old 21-04-2020, 02:05 PM   #66
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'They will have to be on their game to keep their spot': Harry Maguire insists 'brilliant' Bruno Fernandes will have to get even BETTER when Paul Pogba returns from his long injury lay-off

* Harry Maguire has praised the impact of Bruno Fernandes since his £68m arrival
* Manchester United captain says he will 'lift his game' when Paul Pogba returns
* The Frenchman is closing in on full fitness after playing only eight times this term
* Maguire also revealed that United are not content with just trying to finish fourth

Bruno Fernandes will need to 'lift his game even more' when Paul Pogba finally returns to the Manchester United team, according to captain Harry Maguire.

The Portugal star has been a revelation since his £68million move from Sporting Lisbon in January and was named the Premier League's Player of the Month for February after making an electric start.

There has been speculation that Fernandes' superb form could allow United to cash in on wantaway midfielder Pogba, who has played only eight times in all competitions this season due to injury, when the transfer window reopens.

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire (right) spoke to Gary Neville on Sky Sports News

But Maguire believes the duo, who are yet to play alongside each other due to the Frenchman's fitness issues, will push each other on to greater heights, and that Fernandes will need to improve if he is to keep his place in the starting XI.

Speaking to former United skipper Gary Neville on The Football Show on Sky Sports News, Maguire said: 'He [Fernandes] has been brilliant since he's come in, off the field, around the training field. He is a leader, he wants to win, everything he does.

'He has been brought up with that attitude. He has given us that little bit more life, that little bit more creativity in the middle that we have missed over the years.

'It is a start. There are lots of aspects he wants to improve and I'm sure he will improve and get better for this club.

'We have Paul [Pogba] to come back and make him lift his game even more.

Maguire says Bruno Fernandes (left) has been 'brilliant' since joining United for £68million. Fernandes will need to improve when Pogba returns to action, according to skipper Maguire

'There is good competition for places in that central midfield now, they know every game they will have to be on their game to keep their spot and I'm sure we will see the benefits.'

Maguire also revealed that he and his team-mates are not satisfied with challenging for a place in the Champions League, and are already eyeing a title tilt under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer next season.

United were fifth in the table, three points behind fourth-placed Chelsea, when the season was shut down to the coronavirus outbreak.

'I think from the start of the season, we look a lot more like a team, we can see where we want to go, where we want to head,' Maguire added.

'When I first came to United, Ole said it is building process but we will get to where we want to be and I can see where we're heading and the style he wants to implement on our team.

Maguire believes United are getting better as boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer continues his rebuild

'Don't get me wrong, there are lots of aspects we need to improve on to get to the top.

'We don't want to be challenging for this Champions League spot, we want to be challenging for titles. We know there is a lot of improvement to get there but we feel we are on the right track and eventually we will get there.'

United had been on an excellent unbeaten run prior to the postponement of the Premier League, and had kept clean sheets in nine of their previous 11 games.

'It has been a great run of form for clean sheets,' said Maguire.

'Sometimes you defend better when you concede one, two goals but we have managed to keep a clean sheet with David [de Gea] pulling off one or two great saves. Everyone is praising the defence.

'We have improved in defending set pieces. If you look back at our record before this run of clean sheets, we were up there with the worst in the league and if you can't defend set plays and are not scoring at the other end, you don't stand a chance in reaching where you want to go.

'We have gelled together more. It is a new back four. Luke [Shaw] has played really well of late. Eric [Bailly] has come back and started pushing for a place and everyone has upped their game as he has done well.

'We have a settled back four and we are learning each other's games really well. At the start of the season we conceded too many goals from set pieces and you look into that and you see one or two goals a game that could have been clean sheets.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8236547/Man-United-captain-Harry-Maguire-says-Bruno-Fernandes-improve-Paul-Pogba-returns.html
Old 06-05-2020, 02:35 PM   #67
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED'S TOUGHEST OPPONENT IS OURSELVES

Harry Maguire reckons Manchester United's toughest opponent is ourselves because the team needs to find the consistency to compete for trophies.

In an exclusive fans' Q&A, released later today in full, the centre-back made it clear that he is focused on bringing more silverware to Old Trafford, when it is decided it is safe for football to resume.

He was able to reflect on his first campaign, thus far, for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men and provide some critical perspective on the performances. Despite looking in top form before the coronavirus crisis took hold, and challenging for the Emirates FA Cup and Europa League, United's league position of fifth does not sit well with the ambitious England international.

In response to a question from Muhammad in Indonesia, Maguire said: “As a Red, our toughest opponent, probably, is ourselves. I would say that, at times this year, as a team, we have probably let ourselves down by being a bit too inconsistent. Not just for a full game but during games.

“There have been times when we've been so good in games and then we've come off it a bit and been punished. So I'd say our toughest opponent is ourselves.

“We need to be mentally strong. We are a young group but we don't really want to use that as an excuse. We want to be young but play mature. That is where we have really picked up in recent weeks.”

Another question from Indonesia, by Iwansyah Iskandar, prompted this answer from Harry, reiterating his determination to achieve the goals he set himself when signing for the Reds from Leicester City in the summer.

“I have joined this club because I want to win trophies and I want to get silverware,” he declared. “When I look back on my time at Manchester United, I want to make sure I have some trophies in that cabinet.”

Hopefully, there will be the chance to continue pursuing the FA Cup and Europa League if the competitions do get back under way at some point.

www.manutd.com
Old 10-05-2020, 07:04 AM   #68
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ROBSON: MAGUIRE WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE AS CAPTAIN

Bryan Robson believes Harry Maguire fully merits his role as Manchester United captain.

The 27-year-old was handed the armband by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in January, when previous incumbent Ashley Young left the Reds to join Inter Milan.

Robson, who skippered United for a record 12 years between 1982 and 1994, identified leadership qualities in Maguire from the moment he moved to Old Trafford in August last year and said the centre-back’s on-field and off-field qualities made him an ideal candidate for the role.

“I thought it was deserved,” said Bryan, appearing alongside Harry in a special ‘captains’ edition of UTD Podcast, which is out on Monday.

“Harry had done really well in the World Cup with England. He did really well with Leicester City, so when you sign a player like him in a central position, a defender or a midfield player, I think that’s where the captaincy should come from.

“You’ve got to be a demanding figure for your team-mates, an organiser, and I think Harry portrayed that as soon as he came into the club.

“He wasn’t overawed about playing for Manchester United which was another good thing. So I think Ole’s made the right decision by giving Harry the captaincy.

“Since then, off the pitch, he’s had an influence on the boys as well, about how you should be a Manchester United player and doing the commercial stuff as well as looking after yourself off the pitch.

“I think he’s a top player, he’s got the right attitude to be a Manchester United captain and it’s a good decision by Ole.”

In the podcast, Maguire and Robson are asked to select their six-a-side dream team, based on those who have worn the armband for the Reds over the years.

Maguire chose idol Rio Ferdinand as his defender, and reiterated the impact our legendary centre-back had on him when he was learning his trade.

“I’m going to go with Rio, someone I’ve modelled my game on throughout my career.

“When I was a young boy he was the England centre-half, he was one of the best centre-halves in the Premier League.

“He’s been a great player for Manchester United, won numerous things and I just think the way he started bringing the ball out of defence and building up attacks, he brought that into the English game and he was definitely a big influence on the way defenders now do bring the ball out.”

www.manutd.com
Old 10-07-2020, 10:41 AM   #69
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I think Maguire goes home every day and tells his wife "I'm so s*** at football but I earn so much"': Ex-Spurs and Real Madrid star Rafael van der Vaart lays into Manchester United defender AGAIN after he was nutmegged for opening goal against Bournemouth

* Rafael van der Vaart has laid into Manchester United's Harry Maguire once again
* The England international was at fault for Bournemouth's opening goal last week
* Maguire was nutmegged by Junior Stanislas before he fired past David de Gea
* Van der Vaart has criticised Maguire in the past, insisting he is not worth £80m

Former Tottenham and Real Madrid star Rafael van der Vaart has laid into Manchester United defender Harry Maguire after his error against Bournemouth last week.

Maguire was nutmegged by Junior Stanislas before the winger darted beyond the England international and rifled a shot past David de Gea at the goalkeeper's near post.

It was not the sort of defending you would expect from a defender that cost £80million and United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looked furious with Maguire during the drinks break that came after the goal at Old Trafford.

Rafael van der Vaart has slammed Harry Maguire for his defending against Bournemout. Maguire was nutmegged by Junior Stanislas before the winger than fired past David de Gea. Some neat footwork from the winger caught Maguire off guard as he poked it through his legs. Van der Vaart was fiercely critical of Maguire during an appearance on a Dutch TV channel

But the mistake has led Van der Vaart to slam Maguire for his defending during an appearances on a Dutch TV channgel.

When asked about Maguire's error on Ziggo, Van der Vaart said: 'I think Maguire goes home every day and tells his wife: "I'm so s*** at football, but I earn so much. They really believe I'm good."

'I really think so, he laughs at everyone.'

It is not the first time Van der Vaart has targeted Maguire. Maguire played the full 90 minutes as United held league leaders Liverpool to a 1-1 draw back in October but his performance did not impress the Dutchman.

‘He can do something, but if he is worth so much money, Virgil van Dijk is worth £300million,’ Van der Vaart explained.

‘If I am going to play with the amateurs on Sunday afternoon, I can easily find three who can do this. I mean that seriously. A bit silly to say, but I really think so.’

But Maguire recovered to help United to a comfortable win in their pursuit of a top-four finish. Van der Vaart, has slammed the defender previously

It seems Van der Vaart has a bit of a grudge against Maguire because he also criticised his performances on the international stage during the Nations League.

Van de Vaart was on punditry duty when England were beaten 3-1 by Holland and recalled how Maguire was 'by far the worst player on the pitch' just after he had completed his move to Old Trafford last summer.

'It's funny because during the Nations League, I was doing work for Dutch television,' he noted.

'And I remember we were saying Harry Maguire was by far the worst player on the pitch. And then two months later, £80-£90m? Unbelievable.'

Van der Vaart enjoyed a stellar playing career for Ajax, Real Madrid and Tottenham, becoming a real fan favourite during his time in north London.

Maguire, meanwhile, has been a critical part of United's climb up the table under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in recent months.

United take on Aston Villa on Thursday night knowing they can close the gap to Maguire's former team, fourth-placed Leicester, to just one point in the race for the Champions League.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8506539/Former-Spurs-Real-Madrid-star-Rafael-van-der-Vaart-lays-Harry-Maguire-AGAIN.html
Old 29-07-2020, 09:55 AM   #70
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'The future is all about winning trophies and winning Premier Leagues': Harry Maguire insists top four spot is 'minimum requirement' now for Manchester United with squad ready to compete for silverware

* Captain Maguire says a top-four finish is 'minimum requirement' for the club
* The Red Devils finished third after beating Leicester 2-0 on the final day
* Manchester United still have the chance to finish the campaign with a trophy

Captain Harry Maguire insists a top-four finish in the Premier League is 'minimum requirement' now for Manchester United with the squad ready to compete for silverware.

The Red Devils finished third after beating Leicester 2-0 on the final day and booked their place in next season's Champions League.

Manchester United still have the chance to finish the campaign with a trophy by winning the Europa League next month.

'That's why I joined this club. I joined this club to play Champions League football,' captain Maguire told MUTV.

'At the start of the season not many people fancied us. Now we are third in the league everyone is going to go 'well, it's expected for Manchester United'. But at the start of the season no-one fancied us to reach the top four but we've worked hard, we've improved and I think that's the main thing this season.

'What you see is a proper Manchester United team where we're not happy to just fight for the top four, that's not us.

Captain Harry Maguire says a top-four finish is 'minimum requirement' for Manchester United. Manchester United have the chance to finish the campaign by winning the Europa League

'We're realists and we knew we're not going to jump the points total that we finished on last season to win the Premier League. It's not impossible, you've seen Leicester do it, but it's hard.

'We set a target of the top four as a minimum requirement, we had great belief that we would get there. We have left it late but we've got there in the end.

'It's not what we want in the future. The future is all about winning trophies and winning Premier Leagues. The main thing this season is to see the improvement from last season, and it's been enormous.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8569281/Harry-Maguire-insists-four-spot-minimum-requirement-Manchester-United.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
adaastopa5922, Andi Istiabudi, Bhayu Eka Huday, braausasda9593, Deddy Hernandez, h-ANG, penk22_, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku